Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332638 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pls provide more details..

-Your age? Quel âge à tu?

-How Old is your hubby?

-Do you or your husband have a direct or step sibling(s) in Canada,

-Is your hubby's company registered with CAC?

-How many years has he been in business?

-Do you have any paid job experience?

-If yes to the above, how many years (add NYSC if you served)?

There are lot of angels in human forms in this thread who can be of help. Provide those details and voila, you've already started.

Meantime, take time to read Page 1 of this thread. You'll see links to determining you or your husband's eligibility and the one to help you calculate either of you's CRS. With the details requested above, we can cross-check with whatever you obtain from page 1.

Welcome and all the best madam...

Meeddah:
Hello my very good brothers and sisters. I am married with a kid and wanna relocateto canada with my husband and baby. I have a bsc, My husband has ND and has a successful company of his own... Please i really need your enlightenment here. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChidiT: 12:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Please is it necessary to scan all international passports and upload or only the most recent international passport?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by swaga007: 12:52am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=ChidiT post=83863436]Please is it necessary to scan all international passports and upload or only the most recent international passport?

Thanks

Only the recent passport and all the stamp visa page on it. No need to scan old passport . Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChidiT: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=swaga007 post=83863618][/quote]

Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thetherapist: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Nksandy:

I will write the exam when I get their my council have 2 years timeline and exam is written 3 times a year.For now I recently got nominated and post ITA and hopeful to get my PR.Just start from somewhere and I know you can do it.

Are you post ITA on the Saskatchewan PNP or post ITA on Express entry please? So are you saying one can submit a proof of eligibility for licensing to Saskatchewan as against getting licensed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada001: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Please at what point would I need passport details for my children? (Both under 2 years). Would I need the details to create an express entry profile?

I have checked the links on page one relating to creating an EE profile, but didn’t find any answer in particular.

I’m asking coz I am yet to get passports for them.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Passport are not required when creating the profile only post ITA
Canada001:
Please at what point would I need passport details for my children? (Both under 2 years). Would I need the details to create an express entry profile?

I have checked the links on page one relating to creating an EE profile, but didn’t find any answer in particular.

I’m asking coz I am yet to get passports for them.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by boundlessjoy: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Teddyblaze:

IELTS - LRWS -8,9,7,8
ECA - IQAS (LLB Masters Equivalent)
ITA - APRIL 17
AOR - MAY 18
CRS - 475
NOC - 4112
MEP - JUNE 27
BIL - JULY 3
GHOST UPDATE - NOVEMBER 6
PPR-JUST NOW
VO - OTTAWA
pray for everyone waiting to experience this same joy. God bless us all
Few points about my application

POF
100percent gift deed from my father
Attached the notorised gift deed, bank reference letter (not in CIC format), statement of account for the day the gift sum was transferred to me and highlighted same and also added the transfer teller

Work reference
For the two jobs I have done which I used to claim 3years work experience I was paid in cash for both. So I just got the reference letter in CIC form and indicated I was paid in cash beside the salary.

IELTS
I can't overemphasize the essence of practice. Wrote it once and the scores are as seen above.

All other processes were seamless and uneventful apart from ECA where I had to wait on IQAS for 5months before my evaluation was completed. Was worth it in the end because my LLB was given a professional degree equivalence.

Now my watch has ended. TIME TO DISVIRGIN MY PASSPORT.

Congratulations teddy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Now I get the joke grin grin

Jaybye:
Awww... Mon frère, tu es très gentil! Irrespective of how disjointed the questions are, you still took time out to answer diligently. Some people in here are special breeds!

To be frank though, I was only reliving how some people go about giving unnecessy details and asking questions that had hitherto been addressed countless times. One of which is NECO/WAEC. Just wait and see if you won't read a post asking how to send such in few days' time! Lol..

You'll also notice how I mentioned some of those who can't tolerate this attitude...
And asking not to be sent to a certain page 1 is a common appeal from these people as well. Hope you get the whole plot of my drama now? Like, how can someone seeking help possibly beg not to be sent where most of the clear solutions to the this relocation challenges are?...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2019
I got the joke quite late grin grin

MJKJ:
Don't mind him he's not a newbie kankan. Lol...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bear007(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Good day fam,

Please can someone advise me on the best option from the listed below putting into consideration cost, duration and credibility for processing of mt EE.

BCS - please note that I have no background in
ICT.
CIMA - am a graduate of sociology.
CIPM -
PGD - unilag preferably because I currently
work from Friday to Saturday.

Any other idea will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by snoop4dem: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2019
IELTS Testimony :
I am in Canada but I am testifying on behalf of my Sister who is in Nigeria and the fact that I have to confess that @ johnnybravo1990 has been fantastic with his sessions and knows his onions.
My sister’s first test was LRWS 8.0/6.5/7.0/6.0
I was unhappy about this and so was she. When I saw her result, I knew she needed coaching and I could not offer it due to time zone differences and also she won’t take me very seriously and comply cos I am family and then it won’t be costing her anything. I am a member of this thread and I researched Johnny Bravo with those who have testified about him and recommended him to her. To be honest, when I first contacted JohnnyBravo I did not like his E-mail address but I wasn’t interested in that cos I needed a service and so that was not important to me. I recommended him to my sister and she also googled him on Nairaland and looked him up and then she was impressed with the testimony of others.
She took Johnny Bravo’s classes for two weeks diligently and I followed up with her to ensure that she was diligent about it and wrote all her essays. He opened her eyes to see what is expected of her and what details she needed to include. He is a gem and very good at what he does. I told her to practice more speaking with Liz and she must not relent on the reading and listening also. She re-took the test on the 26th of October and I am happy to announce to you all that this is her new result
L/R/W/S : 8.0/7.0/7.5/7.5 with an overall of 7.5 . What that means is that her writing jumped from 6.0 to 7.5 with the right coaching by Johnny Bravo and putting in the effort to take thing seriously.

To everyone still in this journey, don’t give up kep trying and make sure that you get up every time you are beat cos sincerely Canada is definitely worth it and Canada will be lucky to have my sister.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Mamsvee:
Anyone interested in joining October AOR whatsapp group please send a dm

Hi @mamsvee I sent you a Pm. I would like to be added to the October AOR group please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Anyone interested in joining the November AOR please send me a PM. May God fulfil our heart desires in Jesus' name...Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Omoolope2023: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Pls hope this will not be an hindrance to proof it is same person. (accompany spouse}

Name on Certificate: ADEYEMO Adeteju Oluwarantimi

Passort name due to marriage: OGUNSOLA Adeteju oluwaranti

If you observe closely, MI is missing in the second name.

Should this call for worry?

when no one gave an answer, i did a small digging on page 1. i got my answer.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yvonneigwe: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2019
I sent a pm. Thanks
Hephzibah2018:
Anyone interested in joining the November AOR please send me a PM. May God fulfil our heart desires in Jesus' name...Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2019
I need clarification please. I evaluated my MBA only being the highest degree I have but want to apply for SINP which requires my Bsc since the MBA is on another field. Do I need to evaluate the Bsc now also?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by terrymason(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2019
ladykilllar:

Hi i have materials already, pls is there anyways i can get the lectures please?
please can you help with materials for bcs? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by terrymason(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

Send me a PM. I know of a BCS telegram group with over 150 people. They would be glad.
share the link to the group for me..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada001: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Passport are not required when creating the profile only post ITA

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2019
yvonneigwe:
I sent a pm. Thanks

Responded sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nabl: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2019
Please add me too
Rocatambu:
IM IN THE SAME BOAT .KINDLY ADD ME TOO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Please can someone help with the WhatsApp link to the November AOR group or better still add me to the group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Upton: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2019
Yureyes:
Please can someone help with the WhatsApp link to the November AOR group or better still add me to the group.
Hi, Kindly PM me to join the November AOR group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2019
I don’t know about most but please take out CIPM from that option as you’d have about minimum of 3 diets to write and depending on your success rate you’re looking at a completion time in 2021 obviously you know that’s not favorable in this game as time is of essence
Bear007:
Good day fam,

Please can someone advise me on the best option from the listed below putting into consideration cost, duration and credibility for processing of mt EE.

BCS - please note that I have no background in
ICT.
CIMA - am a graduate of sociology.
CIPM -
PGD - unilag preferably because I currently
work from Friday to Saturday.

Any other idea will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yureyes:

Send me a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Upton:

Hi, Kindly PM me to join the November AOR group.

Send me a pm to be added
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by solablings(f): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
I need help on how to relocate to Canada pls.

I've read almost all links on NL related to Canada emigration but it just look too cumbersome for me.

I need someone to put me thru in a simple and straightforward terms.

I'm just tired of people replying with NL links
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
You should be thankful to those people giving you links as that’s the best that can do for you.....go to page 1 of this thread and read through or be ready to part ways with large amount of money to immigration agent....the choice is yours
Even those of us who seem to know so well still refer to page 1 so like I said the choice is yours this thread is for those who are ready fo a DIY , you can remain here if you want to learn or go in search of immigration consultants or agents
solablings:

I've read almost all links on NL related to Canada emigration but it just look too cumbersome for me.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slushy: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Okay.
No food for lazy man @ last sentence.
solablings:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nksandy: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Thetherapist post=83864635]

Are you post ITA on the Saskatchewan PNP or post ITA on Express entry please? So are you saying one can submit a proof of eligibility for licensing to Saskatchewan as against getting licensed[/quote
Every Noc is different. For Noc 3211 that the procedure. I did PNP SINP and got Nominated and have proceeded to CIC express entry.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.