Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330351 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slimmsyyetty: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
slimmsyyetty:
Please, how long does it take ielts BC to give you updates on ur test location after notifying them of your payment (with proof)? Someone is writing a test on the 23rd of this weekend and is yet to get any update on test locations for speaking and writing, although, payment was made yesterday morning and a notification of payment with evidence was also sent to BC that same morning. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thank you so much for this. God bless you abundantly.

quote author=tolfa post=84208080]I will suggest that you upload the documents again.it will cost you nothing and just to play safe too.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadianfly: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow. This thread now has a Part 9? This is really impressive. Good to see the candle is still burning. Good job yall.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
crispviv:
Hi Guys,

I must confess, this page has been so helpful. I have been a silent follower of this page and would like to make some clarifications. My sister applied for EE. she has two years experience and used one year NYSC experience in my family's company to make her work experience three years. However, she did not state that it was NYSC and she did not even do the NYSC in our family's company. She just used this to make up for her three years experience.

Is this a problem? Like would they know that she did not do NYSC in the company?

YES it is . They always suspect when people claim work experience under a family business. They don’t believe you actually worked and earned salary since it’s owned by your family. It’s better for her to get reference letter from where she did her NYSC, use her alllawee statement of account to show salary input. A lot of people have used their REAL NYSC PLACE OF WORK to claim work experience and they are chilling in Canada now.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good day All, pls I need help with calculating work experience points for SINP EOI for my brother. He has MSc Marketing(2016) (already evaluated with ICES) and BSc Bus Admin(Marketing) (Not evaluated) 2009.He has been working as a marketer in a Bank since 2012. Now the question is how many points can he claim under work experience in the last 5 years and previous 5 years, bearing in mind that he's claiming education points for his masters which was gotten in 2016.His 1st degree and masters are in the same field too. Thanks for your input.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
I really appreciate your detailed explanations. My wife is the PA though. But if it doesn't matter, I may leave her father's name to be on our application.

This is very okay too if you do not have the patience, time and extra cash to do a change of name in her passport. Just remember to include evidence for the relationship and if you want, give a LOE why there is a difference in surname.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
slimmsyyetty:

Please tweet them today. Also check your spam. Mine went in there for the confirmation of payment. Also, log into your account using your email address and reference no. There you can also see the number of your test center of office to call and get all the information you need.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olalekan9320(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
ladymarshall:
Yes I remembered your comment. Amen. Thank you sis kiss kiss

I sent a pm, please I need your advice on something
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Trice2: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good evening all. Please i once evaluated my cert with wes usa and i want to convert it to wes canada for IRCC. I mailed them but havnt gotten a reply yet. Anyone with an idea on how i can go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
you have done the right thing wait for their response. sometimes it takes up to 3-5 working days for them to reply you.

Trice2:
Good evening all. Please i once evaluated my cert with wes usa and i want to convert it to wes canada for IRCC. I mailed them but havnt gotten a reply yet. Anyone with an idea on how i can go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Canadianfly:
Wow. This thread now has a Part 9? This is really impressive. Good to see the candle is still burning. Good job yall.

Welcome back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
We have a new minister of immigration, IRCC- Marco Mendicino
Hope there will not be a change in policy and direction

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good evening all, I need ur advice on this. I graduated from Uni in 2017 thou I av been a tailor at a fashion house since 2015 where I learnt from. Apart from 1 year nysc which I did at a primary school 2017-2018. I don't av any other work experience apart from the tailoring. The fashion house is a registered one. Do i claim only 1 year experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
If you are still on this verification issue, go to registrars office and find out if they have received a postal mail from Wes and if it has been forwarded to records office. If that has been done go to records office and followup.
MarquisDeSade:
UNILAG and WES are showing me pepper!

I've been stuck on verification for close to three months now!

WES sent another verification request last week, UNILAG Records Department is still insisting that they have not received it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadamyhome: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
My wife's International passport has her father's name, but we have done a public change in name. And we have our marriage certificate too.

My question: must we change the name on her International passport to mine or what ?. I am, a little bit, confused?

Help treat my question ,
You only need to do an affidavit alongside all your evidence of change of name for the application. You dont need to change the name on the international passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadamyhome: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
Poeple of God! Kindly help a junior on the race...

My wife's International passport has her father's name, but we have done a public change in name. And we have our marriage certificate too.

My question: must we change the name on her International passport to mine or what ?. I am, a little bit, confused?

Help treat my question , please!
You dont need to do another passport in her married name, an affidavit of change of name along with the marriage certificate and change of name will be fine. Just indicate that she is known by other names aside her maiden name when you are filling the form and then you will be able to submit all the evidence

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pls permit me to clear my self with what have read and understood in EE from part 2 to 9. i m new though.
1. you prepare for the IELTS at the same time evaluating your credential through any of the ECA organization eg World Education service(ECA)
* you create account with WES and pay for service fee of (is stated on the site), write out your reference number generated.
*WES will present to you the list of credentials to be sent to them(photocopy through a sealed envelope with the reference number and address on it) through courier service.
* You will print out the form fill it and take it to your institution and apply for a transcript that the institution will send to WES.
*for the waec/ neco.. You will get a scratch card from waec and include it in the document that will be send to WES(Dont really get this aspect. Is it that the scratch card should be sent separately ?)
*WES will knowledge the received of your document and transcript then verify... Then, assigned Canadian equivalent of your credentials.
# next step is to get your IELTS with a band score of 7.. LWRS 8777.
#proceed to opening your profile in EE.
# fill the necessary information and then submit.
#If your CRS score is up to the cutoff point you will b included in the pool and then wait for ITA.
#if you get ITA.
*You have to get your medical ready.
*Your PCC ready
*Your reference letters from your Employees.
*POF.
*Birth certificate.
*marriage
*Your passport BIoData.
#Application fees and rprf
Submit
Then wait for PPR.
*After getting the PPR.
You send your Passport to AVO for stamping.
Then wait for COPR.

I just gone through the thread from part 6 and i need a correction where i misrepresent the information

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefDaddy1: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
beamtopola:
Pls permit me to clear my self with what have read and understood in EE from part 2 to 9. i m new though.
1. you prepare for the IELTS at the same time evaluating your credential through any of the ECA organization eg World Education service(ECA)
* you create account with WES and pay for service fee of (is stated on the site), write out your reference number generated.
*WES will present to you the list of credentials to be sent to them(photocopy through a sealed envelope with the reference number and address on it) through courier service.
* You will print out the form fill it and take it to your institution and apply for a transcript that the institution will send to WES.
*for the waec/ neco.. You will get a scratch card from waec and include it in the document that will be send to WES(Dont really get this aspect. Is it that the scratch card should be sent separately ?)
*WES will knowledge the received of your document and transcript then verify... Then, assigned Canadian equivalent of your credentials.
# next step is to get your IELTS with a band score of 7.. LWRS 8777.
#proceed to opening your profile in EE.
# fill the necessary information and then submit.
#If your CRS score is up to the cutoff point you will b included in the pool and then wait for ITA.
#if you get ITA.
*You have to get your medical ready.
*Your PCC ready
*Your reference letters from your Employees.
*POF.
*Birth certificate.
*marriage
*Your passport BIoData.
#Application fees and rprf
Submit
Then wait for PPR.
*After getting the PPR.
You send your Passport to AVO for stamping.
Then wait for COPR.

I just gone through the thread from part 6 and i need a correction where i misrepresent the information

That WAEC PART IS NOT NEEDED.....WES CANCELLED IT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefDaddy1: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
PLEASE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, IS THERE AN OTHER CERTIFICATE WITH A SHORT TENURE ONE CAN GO FOR TO ADD TO BSC FOR SOMEONE WHO STUDIED ECONOMICS FOR 2ORMORE CERT....WE RULED OUT BCS PLS....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
ChiefDaddy1:

That WAEC PART IS NOT NEEDED.....WES CANCELLED IT
Aside from the waec aspect... I need to know if i really get the process right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gopulence: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
blissnenye:
Congratulations sis. Your result is just beautiful and to think this is even your first attempt. Thank God the timing worked. I remember at first, you struggled to finish task 2 in 40mins, sometimes you almost felt like crying and i will tell you not to beat yourself up as i know you will get better as we progressed. See you today scoring 7.5 in writing while finishing in 30mins. Isn't that awesome. Am happy to be a part of your success story. At 480+, just sit and sip your wine while you patiently wait for your evaluation to be complete after which you will just stroll into the pool and stroll out with your ITA, not jumping this time.

Hello @blissnenye, I need help/coaching with IELTS writing and speaking. Can you kindly help me out. I'm sitting for IELTS soon.
Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gopulence: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Over to the the house. Please guys, help my sister out. There are some things I’m good at. Unfortunately, matching NOCs is not one of them. Thanks.

Hello @Johnny bravo1990, I've been following the thread and know you can assist with IELTS speaking. I need coaching with IELTS speaking and writing, kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
People of God please help ooo.. don’t ignore Biko.. for those that have completed biometrics aside the enrollment number and expiry date that reflects on your profile (top right corner)

Does the part which states request for biometrics change immediately it’s been provided ? Mine is taking really long ..

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Erigo23:

YES it is . They always suspect when people claim work experience under a family business. They don’t believe you actually worked and earned salary since it’s owned by your family. It’s better for her to get reference letter from where she did her NYSC, use her alllawee statement of account to show salary input. A lot of people have used their REAL NYSC PLACE OF WORK to claim work experience and they are chilling in Canada now.

Even if it was a school?

Can your lgi write a reference in your behalf?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
ChiefDaddy1:
PLEASE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, IS THERE AN OTHER CERTIFICATE WITH A SHORT TENURE ONE CAN GO FOR TO ADD TO BSC FOR SOMEONE WHO STUDIED ECONOMICS FOR 2ORMORE CERT....WE RULED OUT BCS PLS....

Try CIMA certificate in business accounting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dasiiola:
Good evening all, I need ur advice on this. I graduated from Uni in 2017 thou I av been a tailor at a fashion house since 2015 where I learnt from. Apart from 1 year nysc which I did at a primary school 2017-2018. I don't av any other work experience apart from the tailoring. The fashion house is a registered one. Do i claim only 1 year experience?

NYSC experience is your sure bet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

Even if it was a school?

Can your lgi write a reference in your behalf?

Yes even if it’s a school. You can meet the principal to write the reference or you can do a draft in CIC format and give him/her to sign. People have done that. Use the search bar to see examples of people who worked in schools for nysc there are a lot and they’ve been successful. You can use your alllawee as evidence of payment if u don’t have payment from the school you know some schools don’t pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Erigo23:

Yes even if it’s a school. You can meet the principal to write the reference or you can do a draft in CIC format and give him/her to sign. People have done that. Use the search bar to see examples of people who worked in schools for nysc there are a lot and they’ve been successful. You can use your alllawee as evidence of payment if u don’t have payment from the school you know some schools don’t pay.

I'm talking of my local government inspector at the secretariat
I taught in a school tho for NYSC

Thank u for the info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queencyco: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hi people, it's been a while I visited this page.
Part 9 Wow!
I just came to book my space for PPR gist.
Peace out �

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitch2002: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello house, please i need help in choosing the most appropriate NOC. I worked as an Internal control officer in a bank and below was my job description. I'm contemplating between NOC 1111 and NOC 1122. Also, if there is another NOC that is closer to my job description kindly let me know.

Ensure compliance with the bank’s policies, procedures and existing laws at all times
Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls risk assessment and audit exceptions
Generate follow up reports to management on exceptions raised from the bank’s operations daily activities review
Ensure that concessionary withdrawal and transfers charges on domiciliary accounts are carried out in line with the banks’ policy
Develop and implement appropriate control operating procedures to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies.
Review of standing instruction, account maintenance concessions, interest rate concessions, deleted transactions and authorized transactions to ensure there are no regulatory or operational risk issues
Daily review of Overdraft facility bookings and ensure that the rate, tenor, limit, repayment terms and the upfront fees are in line with the bank’s policy.
Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting, financial, operational procedures and controls.
Ensure integrity of transactions and general ledger account in the bank through daily review of the general ledger balance reports and other relevant ad hoc and standard reports.
Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard the organization’s assets by conducting quarterly verification of idle assets and obsolete items
Conduct stock count, security sweep, premises review, spot check and report rendition
Review documentations for account opening and ensure it is in line with the bank’s standards.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.