Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331078 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Hello gurus in the house! Good morning to you all from this side! I need a clarification on Proof of Fund.

My question : Must someone provide a statement of account that covers all the 3 years working experience?

Can't a reference letter from my place of work and the employment letter cover for my statement of account?

I asked because, I received some salaries by cheque which I just cashed immediately at bank. Meaning that I didn't drop the cheques at bank to drop directly into my account. Kindly help me look into my case, please!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Loverquin: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Hi blissnenye, I sent you a PM, kindly respond abeg. Just saw my 4th IELTS result, writting keeps dealing with me, abeg help a sister. Thanks

blissnenye
post=84194697:

Congratulations bro. Its indeed a thing of joy to finally pass the IELTS hurdle and privileged to be a part of that success. Wish you a speedy process

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I sent you a pm. Please check your EMA.

Gopulence:

Hello @blissnenye, I need help/coaching with IELTS writing and speaking. Can you kindly help me out. I'm sitting for IELTS soon.
Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2019
I've replied your pm

Loverquin:
Hi blissnenye, I sent you a PM, kindly respond abeg. Just saw my 4th IELTS result, writting keeps dealing with me, abeg help a sister. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2019
I appreciate your kind gesture! Well understood!

Canadamyhome:

You dont need to do another passport in her married name, an affidavit of change of name along with the marriage certificate and change of name will be fine. Just indicate that she is known by other names aside her maiden name when you are filling the form and then you will be able to submit all the evidence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2019
I really appreciate your response!

Dkberen:

This is very okay too if you do not have the patience, time and extra cash to do a change of name in her passport. Just remember to include evidence for the relationship and if you want, give a LOE why there is a difference in surname.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
Hello gurus in the house! Good morning to you all from this side! I need a clarification on Proof of Fund.

My question : Must someone provide a statement of account that covers all the 3 years working experience?

Can't a reference letter from my place of work and the employment letter cover for my statement of account?

I asked because, I received some salaries by cheque which I just cashed immediately at bank. Meaning that I didn't drop the cheques at bank to drop directly into my account. Kindly help me look into my case, please!
each case is different . You are not required to submit bank statements for 3 years. In some cases the Visa officers have requested for bank statement showing salary payments. If you read the ppr stories on the part 9. Many used paid in cash and it was fine. Just that people have submitted fake reference letters in the past so VO may just be curious

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks so much. Not that there is no a proof, but may not completely be 3 years since I collected some months in cash.

Tina26:
each case is different . You are not required to submit bank statements for 3 years. In some cases the Visa officers have requested for bank statement showing salary payments. If you read the ppr stories on the part 9. Many used paid in cash and it was fine. Just that people have submitted fake reference letters in the past so VO may just be curious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2019
@Tina26, I think one can simply explain that in one's LOE? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tunawo1: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2019
No, twas paper based. Nov 7.
ananne:

Please when did you write your exam? Was it CBT?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=lordjonjo post=84229486][/quote]

Ahhhh, it is well o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IMASTEX: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2019
beamtopola:

*Birth certificate.
*marriage

I just gone through the thread from part 6 and i need a correction where i misrepresent the information
Thanks for the analogy. Reference to bolded, I have Birth Certificate done for me as a child from the LGA. Hope that is fine or should I get that of National Population Commission?
* Marriage certificate gotten from the Registry at LGA where is won't conducted. Hope okay too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeoyek: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Okay, thanks
ednut1:
father's company, uncle, inlaw etc. Easy for dubious people to get fake reference letter there and claim to be paid in cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
IMASTEX:

Thanks for the analogy. Reference to bolded, I have Birth Certificate done for me as a child from the LGA. Hope that is fine or should I get that of National Population Commission?
* Marriage certificate gotten from the Registry at LGA where is won't conducted. Hope okay too?
I dont think i m in a position to answer this.... I believe people with moderate or in deep knowledge aboit the process will put you on this
I only try to explain the process on what i understood on the thread and i wanted correction from the gurus as well.
Let my throw my 2cent.
1... I believe court affidavit on birth certificate or age declaration from apt court should do
2... Marry certificate from a registrar court should also do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dkberen:

My opinion: Any one you or she is comfy with. If she wants to have your name in the evaluation, she should send in evidence of marriage and change of name. Others can weigh in their thoughts

she should use the name on her International passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ananne: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
I and wify wrote IELTS CBT on the 14th. Our results came out today.

It is our first attempt.

principal applicant Wify... LRWS. 8,9,7,7

my result LRWS. 8,8.5,7.5,8.

Thinking wify needs to try again so she can max out.

Can we enter the pool without the TRF number from the original result?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by switkit: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Orange1234:
I heartily rejoice with PPR recipients grin. The good news sure brings a smile to my face. I keep seeing Ottawa PPR rain. Anybody received PPR from Accra Visa Office (AVO) (Their primary visa office being AVO and the file was not sent to AVO due to change in marital circumstances) with AOR from April 2019 to June 2019? December is fast approaching and these guys would soon go on holiday cry cry. It is well

My VO is in Accra as well. AOR June 2019. Haven’t heard anything from them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jadel03: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
No sir, you need the TRF

ananne:
I and wify wrote IELTS CBT on the 14th. Our results came out today.

It is our first attempt.

principal applicant Wify... LRWS. 8,9,7,7

my result LRWS. 8,8.5,7.5,8.

Thinking wify needs to try again so she can max out.

Can we enter the pool without the TRF number from the original result?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beejay23(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hello jade.. I read all your thread today.. Please I need your assistance, I just started the whole Cima thing. Would appreciate your assistance.. Have tried sending you a pm too... You can reach me on 08169889833
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beejay23(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please i need your assistance miss jade
Jadel03:
IELTS HURDLE

1st Attempt: LRWS// 8.5/8.0/6.5/8.5 (BC) July 2018

2nd Attempt: LRWS// 7.5/6.5/6.0/7.5 (BC) I still don’t understand this result but it’s all good Oct 2018

3rd Attempt: LRWS// 8.5/8.5/7.0/7.5 (MOD) Nov 2019

I took a break because I was traumatized especially when I saw my second result. I told myself I would take a break (lol) plus #75,000 *2 was no joke mehn

I am grateful to God for everything

Thank you Johnny for the coaching.The two weeks paid off for me. (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitch2002: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
please gurus in the house, I'm still waiting for response

mitch2002:
Hello house, please i need help in choosing the most appropriate NOC. I worked as an Internal control officer in a bank and below was my job description. I'm contemplating between NOC 1111 and NOC 1122. Also, if there is another NOC that is closer to my job description kindly let me know.

Ensure compliance with the bank’s policies, procedures and existing laws at all times
Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls risk assessment and audit exceptions
Generate follow up reports to management on exceptions raised from the bank’s operations daily activities review
Ensure that concessionary withdrawal and transfers charges on domiciliary accounts are carried out in line with the banks’ policy
Develop and implement appropriate control operating procedures to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies.
Review of standing instruction, account maintenance concessions, interest rate concessions, deleted transactions and authorized transactions to ensure there are no regulatory or operational risk issues
Daily review of Overdraft facility bookings and ensure that the rate, tenor, limit, repayment terms and the upfront fees are in line with the bank’s policy.
Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting, financial, operational procedures and controls.
Ensure integrity of transactions and general ledger account in the bank through daily review of the general ledger balance reports and other relevant ad hoc and standard reports.
Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard the organization’s assets by conducting quarterly verification of idle assets and obsolete items
Conduct stock count, security sweep, premises review, spot check and report rendition
Review documentations for account opening and ensure it is in line with the bank’s standards.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beejay23(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hello Miss jade.. Please I need your assistance regarding the Cima... Would appreciate your email or you send me a mail or chat on whatsapp on 08169889833/Hamzatbolaji23@gmail.com
Jadel03:
IELTS HURDLE

1st Attempt: LRWS// 8.5/8.0/6.5/8.5 (BC) July 2018

2nd Attempt: LRWS// 7.5/6.5/6.0/7.5 (BC) I still don’t understand this result but it’s all good Oct 2018

3rd Attempt: LRWS// 8.5/8.5/7.0/7.5 (MOD) Nov 2019

I took a break because I was traumatized especially when I saw my second result. I told myself I would take a break (lol) plus #75,000 *2 was no joke mehn

I am grateful to God for everything

Thank you Johnny for the coaching.The two weeks paid off for me. (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dealkid: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Canadianfly:
Wow. This thread now has a Part 9? This is really impressive. Good to see the candle is still burning. Good job yall.

Very old moniker. It's been a while. How are you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yomisley: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good day peeps, I’m a diploma certificate holder in Office technology and Management and 4yrs working experience in the Health Insurance Industry. Do I stand a good chance of relocating to Canada or being Norminated by a State?

Please advice. If anyone has relocated to Canada with Diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
I have a quick one.
Can BCS Computer Diploma exam be taken in Nigeria?

If yes, does anyone here have the Link for registration?
I done search tire. Na India and Dubai I dey see.

Cc @ALL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Awfar guys, I got a mail from mod concerning my remark, it comes attached with refund forms to fill , does this mean the score changed?
Modified please how do I check d result online, I can't find my date on the site again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
@Tina26, I think one can simply explain that in one's LOE? Thanks.

If you are asked for ADR, yes! For now, just submit the reference letter in required format. If and when ADR is requested, get the bank statements and attach LOE explaining why some months were out.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
please if you dont get ADR for 3yrs SOA its not necessary in my opinion, because that would be a large file to compress when putting your app together. 6-12 months for me its ok, but if ADR says 3yrs definitely you have no choice. keep your application simple and original.

Mayorsmart02:
Thanks so much. Not that there is no a proof, but may not completely be 3 years since I collected some months in cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate!

Eraytee:
please if you dont get ADR for 3yrs SOA its not necessary in my opinion, because that would be a large file to compress when putting your app together. 6-12 months for me its ok, but if ADR says 3yrs definitely you have no choice. keep your application simple and original.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
I need help plsssssssssssssss��. Any coaching center in IBADAN?

beejay23:
Please i need your assistance miss jade
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Orange1234: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response. It is really well. The wait continues. I pray we receive PPR before the end of the year.

switkit:

My VO is in Accra as well. AOR June 2019. Haven’t heard anything from them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Omachief(f): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yes! Happened to me
Kendrix69:
Awfar guys, I got a mail from mod concerning my remark, it comes attached with refund forms to fill , does this mean the score changed?
Modified please how do I check d result online, I can't find my date on the site again

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.