Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1344313 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks my man/woman. God bless
Jaybye:

Man, all the bolded cracked me up. You sure must have a badge in IELTS writing! Lol

May all your efforts in this struggle be altogether fruitful in the end. It shall definitely end in praise, these challenges notwithstanding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Michibz:

The certificate on page 134 is the same as court certificate, some Catholic diocese arranges also with the court and gives both the court and Catholic certificate. The one am referring to is just the Catholic wedding certificate with the name of the couple's and parents, also the two witnesses and is signed by the officiating priest.
If you can, do send a snapshot and blur out personal details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alegria07: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Yes, please refer to page 1 of this thread, it is tailored to provide solutions to your query.

yomisley:
Biko Nairalanders, I want to relocate to Canada I have 4yrs working experience and Diploma cert. is it possible to relocate...?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlphaNumeric: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning everyone,
Thank God I found this group. I am new here.

Please I need your assistance.

Does NOC matter for people that received ITA through express entry?

So I used NOC of 0122 and I have BSC and MSC in telecommunication engineering.
I have also worked for more than 3 years in banking field with job description

Duties and Responsibilities

 Ensures effective vault management, supervision of cash tellers and compliance to safety of Banks assets.
 Effective cash management
 Supports cash tellers by supplying or receiving cash as required
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors movement in/out of bulk room for security purposes
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to Branch Manager for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.
 Prompt authorization of transactions above Teller limit.
 Ensure that branch cash limits are respected
 Timely and accurate call-over of processed tickets.
 Provide daily reports on branch cash position to Head, Branch

someone informed me that it may be rejected as NOC is wrong.

Please advise me as I am almost about to submit.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2019
Does your position explicitly state manager? E.g Customer service manager. If yes, then you might be good to go. If not, find a better NOC.
AlphaNumeric:
Good morning everyone,

 Ensures effective vault management, supervision of cash tellers and compliance to safety of Banks assets.
 Ensures efficient administration of the vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash
 Monitors branch cash position and make necessary recommendation to Branch Manager for cash evacuation.
 Planning and execution of cash transfers between branch and cash center, in line with the Bank’s policy on cash movement.
 Ensures cash transfer between branch and cash center are effected and appropriate entries passed immediately.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2019
AlphaNumeric:

Another thing to note, provided it is not provincial nomination, your NOC does not need to be related to your degree. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Responded already

chinnycliff2:
Hi dear, pls I sent u an email
]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dayjeee(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
AlphaNumeric:
Good morning everyone,

Thanks
cashooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by HiremeStation(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Good Morning people.

Please i need your help and i will appreciate anyone that can help.

My IELTS 1st attempt on November 7

L:7.5
R:8.5
W:6.5
S:6.5

I used Jay's Video to learn. Please help your Home Boy. I need to Max this test. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tubabainc(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
tiaraLOVE:
Hello Guys!

I would like to know if there is a WhatsApp group for people who just started the process so we can all help ourselves out when we are confused?

People who haven't written their IELTS or those who have not done their ECA.

I'd like to be added to the WhatsApp group if there's one. Thanks.
. I will like to be added too. @austinbani pls reply my pm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can you do a screenshot and post it here so our gurus can read the VO’s comments and help you better?

capri2019:
Hello house, pls gurus I need your attention.
We ordered GCMS notes.
Hubby has three police reports and has passed criminality, I only have Nigerian police report and it's showing review required. Pls what does this mean and what can we do.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks for your response.

I’ve the biometrics enrollment number and expiry date on my profile . But on the list, it doesn’t show completed but instead it shows “request for biometrics” and it’s over 2months I completed biometrics

Setf:
I am not sure I follow. Recently conducted my biometrics and there is no section requesting for biometrics.
You have your biometrics completed on the list, then the box which indicates your enrollment and expiration number.
Do you have your biometrics completed date on the list where you have medicals passed?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Michibz:

The certificate on page 134 is the same as court certificate, some Catholic diocese arranges also with the court and gives both the court and Catholic certificate. The one am referring to is just the Catholic wedding certificate with the name of the couple's and parents, also the two witnesses and is signed by the officiating priest.
I am a catholic so i understand what you are talking about as i have both the church cert and the one from local govt. most, if not all catholic church before wedding you, will first send you to the local govt the church is in to go and indicate your marriage interest and every other thing and after the wedding you will be issued both cert. most of the time the one from local govt is more recognised as i have use it in nysc, bank and passport application so if you have that from local govt, then no problem.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Someone pleaseeeee answer me
capri2019:

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
AlphaNumeric:
Good morning everyone,

I have also worked for more
Thanks
this is noc 1212. Hope you have not submitted o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
capri2019:

MumofTwins2017:
Can you do a screenshot and post it here so our gurus can read the VO’s comments and help you better?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
capri2019:
means a senior officer needs to review
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wehinmi: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good afternoon good people of nairaland, my ietls result came out with : L-8, S- 8, W- 7, R-5.5 .How I got 5.5 in reading I really don't understand, i found it easy.My question is if I ask for a remark with mod-idp, can i get a possible increase from 5.5 to 7 in reading?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlphaNumeric: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
ednut1:
this is noc 1212. Hope you have not submitted o

I have not submitted yet. Is it possible to change it without getting disqualiied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ananne: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good day everyone. This is my wife's job duties.

She works as a sales person for a cement manufacturing company. Her job duties match with about 70 percent of NOC 6221(technical sales).
Before this role.. She was the personal secretary to the DGM technical sales. She did this for one year before she was moved to the field.

The problem is the lead statement didn't mention a manufacturing company. Her job title is relationship officer.

Please can someone help me check to see if this can fly with NOC 6221 or if there is another appropriate NOC that she can use?

• Building and maintaining relationships with customers both whoesalers and retailers
• Managing key customers accounts and processing customer orders
• Conducting business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
• Identify new opportunities and follow up new leads to further sales
• Letting customers know about other products the company offers
• Achieving customer relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales..
• Monitoring company performance against competition

. Ensure that customers understand what makes each company products different.
. She has a driving licence and drives a a car given to her to be able to reach customers daily.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by skykingeagle: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please, who can help with the federal forms.;
Schedule A: Background/Declaration  
IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form.
i'm having issues downloading them

Whoever can also help, navigating part 2 of the application process to to avoid mistakes, will be much appreciated.
Especially the POF and settlement plan sections.
For POF (i’m making use of Mutual Funds), do i still need to upload my statement of account?
Also, in stating the exact amount, do i use the original investment or including the expected returns or just calculate the money plus how much it has yielded currently.

Please, informed answers will be appreciated,
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Coolkhat: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Empee24: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good day everyone.
Pls I need your assistance, I have a question.
I have a professional certification in CIPM, can I include it with my bsc and send to WES for credential assessment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mohrayo: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Empee24:
Good day everyone.
Pls I need your assistance, I have a question.
I have a professional certification in CIPM, can I include it with my bsc and send to WES for credential assessment?

yes you can.

i guess you know the steps to take and if not please go to CIPM office with copies of your results that you will print from cipm portal,pay all outstanding dues and also make a copy of your cipm certificates take it to their office and they would ask you to pay admin and courier fees

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
skykingeagle:

Please, who can help with the federal forms.;
Schedule A: Background/Declaration  
IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form.
i'm having issues downloading them

Whoever can also help, navigating part 2 of the application process to to avoid mistakes, will be much appreciated.
Especially the POF and settlement plan sections.
For POF (i’m making use of Mutual Funds), do i still need to upload my statement of account?
Also, in stating the exact amount, do i use the original investment or including the expected returns or just calculate the money plus how much it has yielded currently.

Please, informed answers will be appreciated,
Thank you
No one asked you to fill any form.
Merge your documents and compress if necessary
For pof state amount as it is- include statement too
If the money is a gift deed or lump some you need to show bank statement inflow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wehinmi:
Good afternoon good people of nairaland, my ietls result came out with : L-8, S- 8, W- 7, R-5.5 .How I got 5.5 in reading I really don't understand, i found it easy.My question is if I ask for a remark with mod-idp, can i get a possible increase from 5.5 to 7 in reading?
unlikely to change to 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
slimmsyyetty:
Please, does anyone knows this address to ielts venues?
1) SHEBA EVENTS CENTRE: 20, MOBALAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS

2) COLONADES HOTEL, 21, ALFRED REWANE ROAD, BESIDE IKOYI REGISTRY, IKOYI

Thank you all
[quote author=slimmsyyetty post=84250227]Please, does anyone knows this address to ielts venues?
1) SHEBA EVENTS CENTRE: 20, MOBALAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS

2) COLONADES HOTEL, 21, ALFRED REWANE ROAD, BESIDE IKOYI REGISTRY, IKOYI

Thank you all

Use the Google map in your Android. Type the name the way you did here, and you will find yourself there in no time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamangar: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) is currently looking for interpreters at its Central office (Toronto and GTA)

The following languages/dialects are urgently needed:

AfrikaansAlbanianArabic (Algeria, Chad, Morocco, Tunisia)Azeri (Azerbaijan, Iran)Bai YunBajuniBamilekeBassa (Cameroon)BembaCatalan (Spain)Dazaga (Gorane)Edo, FujianFulaniFuqingFuzhouGeorgianHakkaHassaniyya (Mauritania)

Hausa (Ghana, Nigeria)IgboIndonesianIshanKikuyuKinyarwandaKorean (North and South)Kurdish-KurmanjiKurdish-Sorani (Iraq)LaotianLingalaLow GermanLovariMalayalamMandingo (West Africa)Otjiherero (Namibia)Pidgin English (Liberia, Cameroon)

Punjabi (India)Roma/RomaniRomanianSerbo-CroatianSinhaleseSlovenianSomali (Djibouti)SoninkeTagalogThaiToisanTurkishUighur/Uyghur (China, Turkey)UkwuaniVietnamese (North and South)WolofYoruba

https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/interpreters/Pages/SouSolTor.aspx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
I have a quick one.
Can BCS Computer Diploma exam be taken in Nigeria?

If yes, does anyone here have the Link for registration?
I done search tire. Na India and Dubai I dey see.

Cc @ALL

I know we have honourable men & women here whom has scale through this dual certificate race and came out victorious. Now your gray hair wisdom is needed, do not turn your back. O! Masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Crookesmore: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mikegking:
Anyone seeking a canada visa and join my canada startup visa team, there is only room for one.

Pof must be #50m above, dm me or email odionking7@gmail.com

Some people chop craze, abi na craze chop them undecided undecided

#50m pof? Are you applying for an extended family

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.