Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1340957 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Crookesmore: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mikegking:
sorry its the requirement for bussiness visa

Ahhhhhh. Abeg dy mention o. I fear. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good idea. Thanks
Dkberen:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks
ednut1:
means a senior officer needs to review
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good idea. Thanks
Dkberen:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
capri2019:
Hello house, pls gurus I need your attention.

Thanks in advance
....attached is the screenshot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
capri2019:
....attached is the screenshot.

From the screenshot, the RR is on "Stat Questions" not police certificate. Did you answer yes to the questions around visa and entry denial on your application? If yes, the RR is normal. Nothing to fret about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks. Now I can rest
LecturerIFE:

From the screenshot, the RR is on "Stat Questions" not police certificate. Did you answer yes to the questions around visa and entry denial on your application? If yes, the RR is normal. Nothing to fret about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Yemsot: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jbaby09:
Thanks for your response.

I’ve the biometrics enrollment number and expiry date on my profile . But on the list, it doesn’t show completed but instead it shows “request for biometrics” and it’s over 2months I completed biometrics

I think thé attachés image light ne useful for you. Copies from someone's PPR story

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, I’VE MAILED VFS AND HOPING TO READ FROM THEM SOONEST..

AS I EALIER STATED, THE ENROLLMENT NUMBER AND EXPIRY DATE IS ON MY PROFILE, I’M JUST WORRIED THAT THE LIST (the part regarding biometrics) HASN’T CHANGED TO COMPLETED... IT STILL STATES REQUEST FOR BIOMETRICS....

Yemsot:

I think thé attachés image light ne useful for you. Copies from someone's PPR story
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Crookesmore:

Some people chop craze, abi na craze chop them undecided undecided

#50m pof? Are you applying for an extended family

You are applying as a businssman lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
For listening, just keep practicing with Cambridge materials, at least 2 or 3 listening texts everyday and you’d improve. With consistent practice, your scores will improve greatly.
Ensure you actually listen and understand, not just hear the audio played.
Make sure you also understand how to write the date and time in the correct formats.
IELTS uses a lot of synonyms, so in your question look out for synonyms from the audio played.
Another thing you could do to improve your listening is to listen to BBC radio, CBC radio and listen to a range of programs to get used to the different accents. I also listened to a lot of foreign podcasts just so I could get used to their style of speaking.
As much as possible, attempt all 40 questions. You don’t lose marks for wrong answers.

You’ll do better in the second one, don’t worry.
PS: Be calm when speaking with the examiner, imagine you were having a conversation with your best buddies. Just keep talking and chatting with him till you are asked to stop.

All the best!

HiremeStation:
Good Morning people.

Please i need your help and i will appreciate anyone that can help.

My IELTS 1st attempt on November 7

L:7.5
R:8.5
W:6.5
S:6.5

I used Jay's Video to learn. Please help your Home Boy. I need to Max this test. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Empee24: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
mohrayo:

yes you can.

i guess you know the steps to take and if not please go to CIPM office with copies of your results that you will print from cipm portal,pay all outstanding dues and also make a copy of your cipm certificates take it to their office and they would ask you to pay admin and courier fees
thank you...I really appreciate. Will do as you said.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alphaNomega: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
bamangar:
The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) is currently looking for interpreters at its Central office (Toronto and GTA)

The following languages/dialects are urgently needed:

AfrikaansAlbanianArabic (Algeria, Chad, Morocco, Tunisia)Azeri (Azerbaijan, Iran)Bai YunBajuniBamilekeBassa (Cameroon)BembaCatalan (Spain)Dazaga (Gorane)Edo, FujianFulaniFuqingFuzhouGeorgianHakkaHassaniyya (Mauritania)

Hausa (Ghana, Nigeria)IgboIndonesianIshanKikuyuKinyarwandaKorean (North and South)Kurdish-KurmanjiKurdish-Sorani (Iraq)LaotianLingalaLow GermanLovariMalayalamMandingo (West Africa)Otjiherero (Namibia)Pidgin English (Liberia, Cameroon)

Punjabi (India)Roma/RomaniRomanianSerbo-CroatianSinhaleseSlovenianSomali (Djibouti)SoninkeTagalogThaiToisanTurkishUighur/Uyghur (China, Turkey)UkwuaniVietnamese (North and South)WolofYoruba

https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/interpreters/Pages/SouSolTor.aspx

Really, why would they need interpreters for our Nigerian languages?

It is not as if the average Nigerian that has business with the IRCC cannot communicate in English effectively.

I need answers angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sputos(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2019
no disrespect to any of these states, u need to go to up north to states like benue, taraba, Adamawa and realize that English language is not our language. many of these people might be seeking asylum in canada and might need translation.

alphaNomega:

Really, why would they need interpreters for our Nigerian languages?

It is not as if the average Nigerian that has business with the IRCC cannot communicate in English effectively.

I need answers angry

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alphaNomega: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2019
sputos:
no disrespect to any of these states, u need to go to up north to states like benue, taraba, Adamawa and realize that English language is not our language. many of these people might be seeking asylum in canada and might need translation.

The locals in those areas seeking asylum flee to neighboring countries, not Canada. Let's not derail the thread any further because I am still confused with the submission.

As for the major languages like German, French, Spanish it is clearly understandable, but Nigerian languages? C'mon Jimmy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by b0y(m): 4:06am On Nov 23, 2019
DexterousOne:

Try CIMA certificate in business accounting

Please what is the duration for completing this? Is it equivalent to a Masters degree?

[Modified] Thanks, I found a link to this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzchord: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2019
God is too faithful to fail me, after 187 days of waiting, it's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

ECA: January 4, 2019 WES

IELTS: 3rd attempt LRSW 9, 9, 8, 7

ITA: March 20, 2019
Medicals: April 10, 2019 (IOM Lagos)

AOR: May 16, 2019
MEP/BIL: June 25, 2019

D
E
A
F
E
N
I
N
G
S I L E N C E

ADR: Nov 20th, 2019
Ghost Update: November 21, 2019
PPR: November 22, 2019
VO: Ottawa
I want to thank all my support systems here @ladymarshall, @Topsmamen, @iaatmguy, @ifeoma77
To all waiting for this kinda joy, it'd come speedily.

74 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Do you know your visa office?

Itzchord:
God is too faithful to fail me, after 187 days of waiting, it's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Timeline:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzchord: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Ottawa
MJKJ:
Congratulations!!!

Do you know your visa office?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Itzchord:
Ottawa
What was the ADR about? RRPF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointednose: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Good day everyone,

I am new here and also about to start this process, and I have some questions.

Please is WAEC still needed for WES evaluation?

Also, does any of the evaluating agencies evauate ICAN certificate (No ATS) and/or Diploma in IFRS.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointednose: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Big congrats to you.

How did you prepare for your IELTS?

Thanks

Itzchord:

Timeline:

D
E
A
F
E
N
I
N
G
S I L E N C E

I want to thank all my support systems here @ladymarshall, @Topsmamen, @iaatmguy, @ifeoma77

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Congratulations
Itzchord:

Timeline:

D
E
A
F
E
N
I
N
G
S I L E N C E

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzchord: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Additional Family information form IMM 5406
jjohndoe83:

What was the ADR about? RRPF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mstick: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Setf: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Maybe it's a system glitch. Mine was updated the same day, it stated biometrics completed and the date. I suggest you raise a web form, just to put your mind at ease.

Jbaby09:
Thanks for your response.

I’ve the biometrics enrollment number and expiry date on my profile . But on the list, it doesn’t show completed but instead it shows “request for biometrics” and it’s over 2months I completed biometrics

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Mstick:
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall

Please collect a refund ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Please she should refund it asap. You can do it in your own.

Mstick:

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bujebudanu1(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Mstick:

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall

Thank your star she's willing to refund
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mstick: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Please how do I start, I want to start the process for myself, husband and two kids. One toddler and an infant.

bujebudanu1:

Thank your star she's willing to refund
bekayy:
Please she should refund it asap. You can do it in your own.

Liispa:

Please collect a refund ASAP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2019
I hope you have sent the account details to her before posting this.

Mstick:

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.