Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331260 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Itzchord:
God is too faithful to fail me, after 187 days of waiting, it's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

ECA: January 4, 2019 WES

IELTS: 3rd attempt LRSW 9, 9, 8, 7

ITA: March 20, 2019
Medicals: April 10, 2019 (IOM Lagos)

AOR: May 16,

congrats. Ottawa is on fire. Seen over 15 ppr today alone in 2 groups. Accra VO guys a miracle will happen soonest

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nowujeda(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello Fellow Canagerians

I feel while we wait to be favoured on this journey to Canny, it is good we improve our CRS scores. Many people are facing issues because of 10-15 points. Your CRS score have been 'Canadally' configured to decrease as you celebrate your birthday each year. So, I will advice we take every possible step to improve on our scores.

Some days ago, I lost 5points out of my CRS due to my birthday, but I'm not deterred because I'll be adding much more points in few weeks time as I will be upgrading my academic points from Bachelor's degree to Two or more certificates. Yes! I took the decision to improve my CRS score earlier this year and I'm done with the program.

In January this year, while looking up to heaven for miracles, I took a decision to run a PGD program with the National Center for Technology Management - NACETEM (owned by Federal Ministry of Science and Technology) in order to claim points for two or more certificates. NACETEM run a 9-11months Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management and it is favourably evaluated by WES. Classes are on Saturdays (10am-4pm).

NACETEM (OAU, Ife Center) will start another session by December, please make use of the opportunity to add 30 more points to your CRS if you're currently claiming points for Bachelor's Degree.

If you're in Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo or Ogun State, don't be discouraged by the distance. The just concluded session (which I was part) had people who came from Lagos, Ondo State, Oyo State, Abeokuta and Ilorin. If these people could face the fear of distance to claim 30points which would make their CRS swell like gaari ijebu, you can do it too.

You will have to purchase an application form of 10k and pay an acceptance fee of 15k. Tuition fee is 80k. You can pay the tuition fee in installments.

Don't look at time, the day is moving and it will never stop.

If you're interested or you have enquiries, you can contact; zero eight zero six one one nine six three eight eight.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Mstick:
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Oga go and do affidavit that the money was mistakenly transffered o. Get court order to freeze the account before sorry becomes your case o. Refund 1.3m, you'll soon start getting excuses. "Network problem. Let bank open on Monday" yen yen yen.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeolabilkis002: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello beautiful and selfless family members.

Please can I send my transcript myself cos I got it from my sch like over a year ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Read page 1 of this thread. It has all the information. As well as these links. http://askkubeir.com/express-entry/ , https://www.justforcanada.com/express-entry-step-by-step-guide.html and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?top=29 (the main site).
Shalom

Mstick:
Please how do I start, I want to start the process for myself, husband and two kids. One toddler and an infant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Itzchord:
God is too faithful to fail me, after 187 days of waiting, it's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

AOR: May 16, 2019
MEP/BIL: June 25, 2019

D
E
A
F
E
N
I
N
G
S I L E N C E

ADR: Nov 20th, 2019
Ghost Update: November 21, 2019
PPR: November 22, 2019
VO: Ottawa
I want to thank all my support systems here @lady.marshall, @Tops.mamen, @iaa.tmguy, @if.eoma77
To all waiting for this kinda joy, it'd come speedily.

congrats bro. its a pleasure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
CoNGRATuLaTiOnnnnnnnnssssss

Itzchord:

Timeline:

AOR: May 16, 2019
MEP/BIL: June
ADR: Nov 20th, 2019
Ghost Update: November 21, 2019
PPR: November 22, 2019
VO: Ottawa

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Aye mi, my life! Begging who? Better collect the money ASAP. You can do it better than an agent. All you need to do is to take like few days to read the page one of this thread thoroughly. And, gurus in the house are always passionate about helping when you're stuck in the middle.

Note: If you don't like reading much, cultivate the habit right now because, you will still need to write IELTS (that is if you haven't). You will enjoy doing it yourself as you won't be left all alone in the process. I trust my elders in the house. Jah bless!

Mstick:
Not yet, am just so scared. I was even begging her.

I will do that now.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2019
@Mstick, I PM you. I can also add you on a WhatsApp group if you like. My little help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Madam, you don't need to be in any whatsapp group for this process. Get acquainted with page 1. Whatever you don't understand, you can ask your questions here. Don't fall a victim for the second time as this is a faceless forum.
If you have issues with ielts and when you get ITA, you can start asking for whatsapp group to join to help you out. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Mstick:
Not yet, am just so scared. I was even begging her.

I will do that now.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amahjosh(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello house, great work you all are doing here as the information here is really helpful, someone referred me to this thread and i am new here..Please I will appreciate suggestions and advise on my situation which I am about to share.. I want to guys to tell me the truth as regards my chances of getting PPR.. Below is my present situation

I am a single 29+years old Man, a BSc holder with a certification in my field Computer Networking CCNA with over 3 years working experience, and I do not have a Masters degree but will be taking the BCS diploma in IT and am yet to write my IELTS exam and I have been. I calculated my CRS score even with the BCS diploma and my score was 437. Below are my questions..

1. What are the things I must do for my points to be high? Because truth be told, If I decide to go for Masters now, I would be 32+ when am through, which means my points will automatically drop because of my age.

2. And I have been denied Canada Study visa twice in a space of a year. I don't have plans of applying again when the goal is to get PPR

Please I will really appreciate your suggestions and advise on my situation, I have really been thinking about the whole situation and I decided to share it here for suggestions and advises.. Please peeps in my kind of situation before that have gotten their PPR can also tell me what they did.. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Oga go and do affidavit that the money was mistakenly transffered o. Get court order to freeze the account before sorry becomes your case o. Refund 1.3m, you'll soon start getting excuses. "Network problem. Let bank open on Monday" yen yen yen.
you sabi the format well

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please collect your refund fast. All the information you need is on this platform.
Good luck.

Mstick:
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wait o before we start advising you. What kind of Visa are you looking for? Permanent Residence or Temporary? Or Study Permit? You should have known what you want before engaging the agent. What’s the meaning of Canada Exclusive Package?

If am not mistaken, it seems you’re not sure of the kind of visa you want that’s why you don’t understand page 1 after reading?
Mstick:
Hi Dear good evening,
Pls find below the list of Documents that we need for the Canada exclusive package.
Passport bio data page
Birth certificate for kids/adults
Marriage certificate if married
Curriculum vitae
Education Highest qualifications
Passport photographs
Past travel stamps and visas if you have one.

We are still gathering secondary documents from Canada and we intend to begin application process Please kindly email this documents to lad@yahoo.com and pls biometrics is in abuja for those applying outside Lagos. We intend to see how possible it will be to get a date for biometrics and all this depends on both you the applicants ability to provide all documents and the fast delivery of the documents coming from Canada.
After we receive the documents we shall send the forms to get your accurate details.

Regards

This is the requirements I was sent by the agent.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2020PR: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amahjosh:

I am a single 29+years old Man, a BSc holder with a certification in my field Computer Networking CCNA with over 3 years working experience, and I do not have a Masters degree but will be taking the BCS diploma in IT and am yet to write my IELTS exam and I have been. I calculated my CRS score even with the BCS diploma and my score was 437.

I dont think you calculated well..Did you add IELTS scores with LSWR 8777 ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
At 30 with 2 or more certificate and 8777 ielts scores, your CRS point would be 457 not 437.
Amahjosh:
Hello house, great work you all are doing here as the information here is really helpful, someone referred me to this thread and i am new here..Please I will appreciate suggestions and advise on my situation which I am about to share.. I want to guys to tell me the truth as regards my chances of getting PPR.. Below is my present situation

I am a single 29+years old Man, a BSc holder with a certification in my field Computer Networking CCNA with over 3 years working experience, and I do not have a Masters degree but will be taking the BCS diploma in IT and am yet to write my IELTS exam and I have been. I calculated my CRS score even with the BCS diploma and my score was 437. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amahjosh(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes. Or Is there something I am not getting right?

Canada2020PR:

I dont think you calculated well..Did you add IELTS scores with LSWR 8777 ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amahjosh:
Yes. Or Is there something I am not getting right?

Ensure you're not selecting BSC as your highest qualification. You should select '2 ot more certificates'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Itzchord:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NanaF: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amahjosh:

I am a single 29+years old Man, a BSc holder with a certification in my field Computer Networking CCNA with over 3 years working experience, and I do not have a Masters degree but will be taking the BCS diploma in IT and am yet to write my IELTS exam and I have been. I calculated my CRS score even with the BCS diploma and my score was 437. Below are my questions..

1. What are the things I must do for my points to be high? Because truth be told, If I decide to go for Masters now, I would be 32+ when am through, which means my points will automatically drop because of my age.

What are you simulating for ielts? With BCS it’s not possible for your score to be 437. If you max out ielts, It should be above 470 which should land you an ITA when you enter the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amahjosh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was making mistake by selecting 2 years instead of 3 years work experience. The CRS score is 462 when i made the changes

jjohndoe83:

Ensure you're not selecting BSC as your highest qualification. You should select '2 ot more certificates'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amahjosh:
I was making mistake by selecting 2 years instead of 3 years work experience. The CRS score is 462 when i made the changes

You have 12 extra points, if you max out IELTS.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CHILZ(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
NanaF:

What are you simulating for ielts? With BCS it’s not possible for your score to be 437. If you max out ielts, It should be above 470 which should land you an ITA when you enter the pool.

Please help me with the calculation I dont know what I did wrong, I just calculated mine with
8777 ielts
3 years work experience
Single
27years old
Bsc,though I have a diploma cert

yet I got 407 as my CRS score cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

The locals in those areas seeking asylum flee to neighboring countries, not Canada. Let's not derail the thread any further because I am still confused with the submission.

As for the major languages like German, French, Spanish it is clearly understandable, but Nigerian languages? C'mon Jimmy.
it is possible that they might want to increase the number of visa offices maybe have in like Nigeria and other places, so anyone who can speak the local language will be an advantage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kaylov12: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
MissyVee007:
Hello all,

My IELTS came up to L,R,W,S - 8.5,9,7,8.5. Overall Band score 8.5
I’m losing 3 points due to a 7 in reading.
Do you think I should apply for a remark for the reading and hopefully get an extra 0.5 to get the extra 3 points to reach 459. Has anyone ordered a remark, and how likely am I to get an increase.

Thanks
You only get extra 3 points if it changes to 8. 8-9 is d max for reading
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NanaF: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
CHILZ:

Please help me with the calculation I dont know what I did wrong, I just calculated mine with
8777 ielts
3 years work experience
Single
27years old
Bsc,though I have a diploma cert

yet I got 407 as my CRS score cry cry cry

Add your diploma certificate to get two or more degrees. With what you have up there, your score is at 429. When simulating the ielts scores, 8 is for listening.

With the recent trend, you’ll need that additional certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by squad1: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Wow.. I hope she was able to refund the money?

Mstick:

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nikkytj11: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Hello House, Please I need to know if my status in other country won’t be a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Good day all. Please assist with the NOC for the JD below:

JOB DESCRIPTION OF A BANK EBUSINESS PRODUCT MANAGER
• Creating buy-in and recognize sales opportunities for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements considering market realities
Responsibilities
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience end to end.
• identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with digital solution teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Engagement of external and internal stakeholders to ensure product uptime is optimal
• Drive product launches and promos including working with Marketing and corporate communications team, executives, retail team and other product management team members
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Act as a product broadcaster to build awareness and understanding
• Visit existing, new and prospective merchants to solicit feedback on products and services
✓ Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
✓ Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
✓ Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
✓ Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
✓ Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
✓ Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within each financial year
✓ Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
✓ Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
✓ Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
✓ Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
✓ Continuously improve through feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Freeasabird: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Only if you have illegal stay in that country. If your stay is legal then you are good to go. I don’t know about having asylum status in other country.

nikkytj11:
Hello House, Please I need to know if my status in other country won’t be a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Eraytee:
Only if you have illegal stay in that country. If your stay is legal then you are good to go. I don’t know about having asylum status in other country.

where did you get this sir
nikkytj11:
not an issue but you need police report if you have stayed above 6 months there. But wont they hold you when you go there to apply if you have overstayed angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.