Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1345060 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Industrialist: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mikecold:
[center][/center]sent you a dm

I've responded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adebayo82: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day wonderful people in the house. Please can somebody put me through as per my certificate. ND and HND results, is it possible to claim two or more certificate on EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please O help me! Still waiting thanks
Smmiles:
Good day all. Please assist with the NOC for the JD below:

JOB DESCRIPTION OF A BANK EBUSINESS PRODUCT MANAGER
• Creating buy-in and recognize sales opportunities for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements considering market realities
Responsibilities
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience end to end.
• identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with digital solution teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Engagement of external and internal stakeholders to ensure product uptime is optimal
• Drive product launches and promos including working with Marketing and corporate communications team, executives, retail team and other product management team members
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Act as a product broadcaster to build awareness and understanding
• Visit existing, new and prospective merchants to solicit feedback on products and services
✓ Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
✓ Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
✓ Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
✓ Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
✓ Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
✓ Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within each financial year
✓ Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
✓ Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
✓ Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
✓ Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
✓ Continuously improve through feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Callmeoge: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
carissaa Do you have official change of name documents
[/quote]
Yes i swear affidavit with newspaper publication
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sorry my mistake, I meant writing, I got a 7 which is why I’m considering remarking. (I got a 9 in reading).
I’ll edit my initial post. Thanks

Eraytee:
It’s actually a rare occurrence for an increase in reading to occur because its objective. If you have cash you might just give it another shot instead of remarking. This is just my opinion.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lightedpath(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
tubabainc:
Good morning good people. I am still a bit confused about this ECA stuff. If I already have my transcript gotten in 2014,is it possible that I send to any of the ECA bodies who will in turn seek verification from the school attended? Or is it compulsory that the School should be the one to send the transcript. Also,will it make it easier if the school can work with the copy of the transcript I have with me rather than processing a fresh transcript. Thank you.
the ECA body will state their requirements, but majorly, it has to be sent by the awarding institution. The school cannot work with the copy with you. What if you had altered it? It is however easier for schools to do a reissue, so it may help that you had applied before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Callmeoge: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Do you have official change of name documents
[/quote]
Yes i have affidavit and a news paper announcement for it, please which name should i use for Wes and what should i do. I am confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Use your current name. The one that shows on your passport. When you get ITA and you're submitting documents, ensure you submit your change of name documents.
Callmeoge:
Do you have official change of name documents

Yes i have affidavit and a news paper announcement for it, please which name should i use for Wes and what should i do. I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by McTEE10(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

After many attempts at the IELTS test I finally got the almighty score, and I L8, R7.5,W7.5,S7 but the painful thing now is that my crs score is 453. I already have my masters degree, how can I get more points and what are my chances?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by whizqueen(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Did you know you can apply for Express Entry to Canada as a Self Employed Professional/Freelancer Federal Skilled Worker immigration program? I bet you didn’t.
Check out this video for the process and document checklist required.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZw-6AK3hw
Kindly share kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by whizqueen(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
McTEE10:
Hi everyone,

After many attempts at the IELTS test I finally got the almighty score, and I L8, R7.5,W7.5,S7 but the painful thing now is that my crs score is 453. I already have my masters degree, how can I get more points and what are my chances?
Write TEF

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by whizqueen(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Adebayo82:
Good day wonderful people in the house. Please can somebody put me through as per my certificate. ND and HND results, is it possible to claim two or more certificate on EE profile.
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by whizqueen(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
tubabainc:
Good morning good people. I am still a bit confused about this ECA stuff. If I already have my transcript gotten in 2014,is it possible that I send to any of the ECA bodies who will in turn seek verification from the school attended? Or is it compulsory that the School should be the one to send the transcript. Also,will it make it easier if the school can work with the copy of the transcript I have with me rather than processing a fresh transcript. Thank you.
Is the transcript with you a student or official copy?
Is it in a sealed official envelope from your school?
Since 2014? My guy just go and process new transcript and have your school courier it to WES or pick it up and courier it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibromoney: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
I also want to join the WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Mayorsmart02:
@Mstick, I PM you. I can also add you on a WhatsApp group if you like. My little help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KayLayChi: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
You can get 9 additional marks if you max out in Listening, Reading and Speaking.

McTEE10:
Hi everyone,

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by McTEE10(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
That means I will have to rewrite the test, any possibility that the cut off will drop?

KayLayChi:
You can get 9 additional marks if you max out in Listening, Reading and Speaking.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by McTEE10(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am not a French speaker, do you have any body that can teach me?

whizqueen:

Write TEF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
exactly, for instance where i reside presently if you have over stayed for more than 90days (that is out of status) its deportation straight away. so can one get PCC in this kind of situation? that was why i gave my initial answer

ednut1:
some countries you can apply online sha. Some you have to go there, if they ask for passport lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lazbury(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day all. I need your help in clarifying work experience. So if after my university graduation I work for 6months in a community pharmacy then I start the compulsory internship in hospital pharmacy for 1year, after this is the NYSC programme in which I continued in another community and I’m still on and by January I would have worked here for a year and six months. My question is can I claim points for 3years knowing that my first work experience was only 6months and wasn’t the continuous 1year work experience.
Please I hope my question was clear. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
please do ASAP, i got 6 and it changed to 7, so i believe you have a chance ooo... shoot your shot biko.. mine was with BC

MissyVee007:
Sorry my mistake, I meant writing, I got a 7 which is why I’m considering remarking. (I got a 9 in reading).
I’ll edit my initial post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tyola(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
My ogas in the house,

My spouse and I need help with getting PCC. Here in Kano there are charging 20K per person. I read somewhere in this thread that it cost between 3k-7k in Lagos. Kindly help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cannymustgo20: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
I got my transcript last, with the intention to use it for admission which didn’t work out. When I started this journey, instead of requesting for another transcript, I only requested for stamp envelope, I put the transcript in it, sealed and send to WES. Same has been accepted by WES still under evaluation. There’s a form I printed from their site also, took it to my institution to fill and signed. Hope this help.

tubabainc:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thank you very much. I’ll do this tomorrow. BC for me too.

Eraytee:
please do ASAP, i got 6 and it changed to 7, so i believe you have a chance ooo... shoot your shot biko.. mine was with BC

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
yvonneigwe:

For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.
British Council would be the Recipient.
15k would be the amount.
take the bank draft to BC office with your old TRF(test.

Please how long approximately does the remark take? And can you open an EE while you wait? Didn’t see this info on their website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
I wish you a positive outcome, you stand a chance.

MissyVee007:
Thank you very much. I’ll do this tomorrow. BC for me too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
mine took 10 days or less i can’t really remember, but it didnt take long at all

MissyVee007:

Please how long approximately does the remark take? And can you open an EE while you wait? Didn’t see this info on their website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Congrats, may canada favour you and yours
swaga007:
IT’S PPR Guys. Shout of Victory!
TIMELINE:
IELTS: November 10th 2018 (BC Lagos) PA- 1st attempt LRWS- 8.5,8.5,7,8
WES PA: February 2019
WES Spouse: September 2018
ITA: April 3rd 2019 (CRS 471)
AOR: April 28th 2019
MEP: June 10th 2019
BIL: June 13th 2019
1st ADR: June 6th 2019 ( schedule A)
2nd ADR: October 24th ( Passport Renewal)
Ghost update: November 1st
PPR: 1.38AM November 5th,dated November 4th.
VO: Ottawa
Family of 4
DECISION TO TRAVEL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thank you, appreciate your advice
Eraytee:
mine took 10 days or less i can really remember, but it didnt take long at all

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chizak24(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day all, after plenty thinking and hesitation I have decided to start this process. Please is there a Whatsapp group of like minds I can join??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KayLayChi: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes oh, I'm on 459 and I will rewrite ielts cos I have 6 more marks if I max out.

McTEE10:
That means I will have to rewrite the test, any possibility that the cut off will drop?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mstick:
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Hey, hope your money has been refunded?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by McTEE10(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
A'ight, seems there's no hope for any score below 460.

KayLayChi:
Yes oh, I'm on 459 and I will rewrite ielts cos I have 6 more marks if I max out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.