Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335090 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
You guys are taking this thing too far, who gave you that assertion? None of us is working with IRCC the last time I checked. All this would only cause panic and discourage some potential applicants. The fact that the cutoff is high presently is never equals to “NO HOPE” for crs below 460. If you can increase your crs do it, but we should stop saying things as if we know what tomorrow holds. It will end in praise for us all.

NB: please nothing is personal here I just want us to have positive energy not negative. God bless us all grin

McTEE10:
A'ight, seems there's no hope for any score below 460.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
McTEE10:
A'ight, seems there's no hope for any score below 460.

Lol. Oga you are not IRCC na. If biweekly draws continues ans consistent, scores will get 450s again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lazbury:

If you meant the job experience you need to put for the continuous work/Primary NOC, do use your internship. The rest can follow.
I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please can anyone help me with sites to use for WRITING practice for IELTS .. Sites that helped you pass yours please. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tyola(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Neam9:
Please can anyone help me with sites to use for WRITING practice for IELTS .. Sites that helped you pass yours please. Thank you

E2Language https://www.e2language.com

E2Language YouTube channel was very helpful https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCglDIsg_Z9mE2oT9hsrbzFA

I practiced IELTS listening Test on https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIgELCOfrcYA9jWF4TOJUnQ

Wish you all the best in your test

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadamyhome: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Omo igbala ke Halleluyah
My God has done it o.
Its PPPPP PPPPPP RRRRRRRRRR people
Semi silent member
Timeline
WES applicant-Nov 2018 (Masters)
Hubby Wes- Nov 2018 (Masters)
Work experience me and hubby- 7 years
ITA-April 3 462(draw 459 I think)
AOR- May 30
MED/BIL-July 9
First ghost update-July 9
L
O
N
G
S
I
L
E
N
C
E
I used to check my profile every day, willing it to change or even be visited by Casper but omo no show o. Na so I borrow myself brain to only check Tuesdays and Fridays before I become obsessed.
And then out of the blues I got
ADR- Nov 14 (Schedule A)
Submitted ADR- Nov 18
PPR mail- Nov 23 dated Nov 22

DETAILS

IELTS first attempt 2018 (BC paper)
L8 R8 S7.5 but writing do me strong thing W6.5
Didn't know they actually remark and knowing I wrote shot of the required number of words in task 1, i didn't bother.

2nd and final Attempt (March 22 2019)
I practiced like my life depended on it and prayed like no man business.
L8.5 R7 W 7.5 S7.5 (I used Jay for the writing)(BC Computer based)
The day I went to collect my result, chei the only thing I couldnt do was piss In my pant as i coudnt access the result online. Knelt down to give God praise inside BC office when i opened the Envelope and saw the result with oriyomi 7 in reading. Infact i was just shaking body without music on my way home sotey people started looking at me. I told myself ko le ye won.

Been dey chill for inside pool since last year with 404. Updated the result and it jumped to 462 with additional 15 points from my sis.

POF- Fixed Deposit Account in my name and husband's with letter of consent from hubby(not notorised) Submitted only letter from bank in CIC format.

MEDICALS-IOM

NOC 4021- reference letter, payslips for 2 months in 2019, confirmation and promotion letter.

Passport still in papa surname- submitted marriage certificate, change of name publication and affidavit to show I bear other names.

No of days- 5 days shy of the 6months timeline.

VO- Ottawa according to Ralph's office and webform where I got to know only criminality passed in August. Na agbele to lata dem give me, when I sent a second mail to Ralphs office, na so I respect myself.

Got to know about this forum Post ITA through my sis. Page 1 helped me with the arrangement of documents, POF letter, one and same person affidavit. Infact page 1 answered all the questions I had on the application and letter samples.

The tension from this application no be here but I thank God. I don go give testimony for Church.
Thank you people.
Mo Danu duro bayi na. I Rise.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Canadamyhome:
Omo igbala ke Halleluyah
My God has done it o.
Semi silent member

OMO, some of us need translation to understand your Yoruba, please epp us.
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Canadamyhome:
Omo igbala ke Halleluyah
My God has done it o.
Semi silent member
Timeline

Congratulations dear. May Canada favour you and yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2019
How come ? You are supposed to have a better score with your MSc now? Is your age that high?

McTEE10:
Hi everyone,

After many attempts at the IELTS test I finally got the almighty score, and I L8, R7.5,W7.5,S7 but the painful thing now is that my crs score is 453. I already have my masters degree, how can I get more points and what are my chances?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Kindly help out my people!

My How much does IELTS collect for remarking the 3 of LRW ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you so much.

Tyola:

E2Language https://www.e2language.com

E2Language YouTube channel was very helpful https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCglDIsg_Z9mE2oT9hsrbzFA

I practiced IELTS listening Test on https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIgELCOfrcYA9jWF4TOJUnQ

Wish you all the best in your test

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Austinbani(m): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Sure.
pointednose:

Please if there is one kindly add me.

Can I pm you @austinbani
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I need your suggestions. So I worked for 2years and 4 months at my last job. The one before it was my Nysc. If i use this, my crs score comes up to 262 and increases to 287 if I have a 3 year job experience.

My question is can I use my Nysc work experience?

If yes, how do I go about it if I cant get a letter headed work reference letter because my supervisor at the time no longer works there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 4:08am On Nov 25, 2019
262 and 287? Are you sure you don't mean 462 and 487? Also this question is answered on page 1. Yes you can use NYSC. Go back to the former job and beg the person whomever is there that you need a reference letter. You need a letter headed paper that shows address, and telephone number of the organisation so IRCC can confirm you worked there if need be.
baberedefined:
Hello everyone. Please I need your suggestions. So I worked for 2years and 4 months at my last job. The one before it was my Nysc. If i use this, my crs score comes up to 262 and increases to 287 if I have a 3 year job experience.

My question is can I use my Nysc work experience?

If yes, how do I go about it if I cant get a letter headed work reference letter because my supervisor at the time no longer works there

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 4:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes I meant 462 and 487, thanks. My challenge is I'm not in the country so I cant do that. But I have the contact of my former supervisor and I was thinking if he writes an informal reference for me in addition to my LOE. Do you think this can work?
carissaa:
262 and 287? Are you sure you don't mean 462 and 487? Also this question is answered on page 1. Yes you can use NYSC. Go back to the former job and beg the person whomever is there that you need a reference letter. You need a letter headed paper that shows address, and telephone number of the organisation so IRCC can confirm you worked there if need be.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello guys I just got a new job and was wondering if I can use only my current employment letter, payslips and JD sent to me by the HR instead of the work reference letter thing for my application.

I am still on probation and don't want the company to start having negative thoughts about me leaving the organisation

If I add the new company experience that will shoot me to having 3years work experience.

Has anyone successfully obtained PR by just using employment letter, payslips and JD of current job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2019
As long as those documents can prove the following; that you are a confirmed employee, show your employment date(s), show your working hours/state that you are working full time (or part time as the case may be), indicate your salary per month/annum, inform them of your roles and are on a letter-head bearing the organisation's name, address and contact details, I think those documents, when merged into one (if you wish), will fly. Brother Collin, those details I listed above are what I believe are required in a reference letter.
All the best!

Collineno:
Hello guys I just got a new job and was wondering if I can use only my current employment letter, payslips and JD sent to me by the HR instead of the work reference letter thing for my application.

I am still on probation and don't want the company to start having negative thoughts about me leaving the organisation

If I add the new company experience that will shoot me to having 3years work experience.

Has anyone successfully obtained PR by just using employment letter, payslips and JD of current job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Canadamyhome:
Omo igbala ke Halleluyah
My God has done it o.
Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
Kindly help out my people!

My How much does IELTS collect for remarking the 3 of LRW ?
It’s the same price, regardless of how many modules you are remarking. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations to you and yours! Thank you for sharing your timeline, you score 6/10. Go forth and enjoy your new home.
Canadamyhome:

AOR- May 30
PPR mail- Nov 23 dated Nov 22
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Setf: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
misspriceless:
Good morning everyone, I schooled in Benin republic and I need police report from there, I really need help as I am in Europe at the moment, thank you

You only need Benin PCC if you are a citizen of the country. Please read the PCC requirements for Benin Republic on IRCC page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks so much

Pwinkle1:

It’s the same price, regardless of how many modules you are remarking. All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lazbury(f): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Dkberen:

If you meant the job experience you need to put for the continuous work/Primary NOC, do use your internship. The rest can follow.
I hope this helps

I’m talking about if I can write the first work experience as just 6months before writing 1year then adding another 1year 6months to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Jaybye:
As long as those documents can prove the following; that you are a confirmed employee, show your employment date(s), show your working hours/state that you are working full time (or part time as the case may be), indicate your salary per month/annum, inform them of your roles and are on a letter-head bearing the organisation's name, address and contact details, I think those documents, when merged into one (if you wish), will fly. Brother Collin, those details I listed above are what I believe are required in a reference letter.
All the best!

doesn't prove he did the work. Your letter may say something while your actual roles in the company differs. @collineno have you added nysc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ka59: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Good Morning All,
Is it possible for job/position title to be different from job description/ tasks as per IRCC ?

Example Position is Safety Officer (NOC 2263) but present jobs tasks are Accomodation Supervisor (NOC 623) alongside safety offier tasks.The safety officer task is actually monitoring the operational activities of the accomodation team.
Working for the same organization ,where all positions involved works together. Started as Safety officer, but as part of economic challenges and staff reduction, some positions were merged. Job titles have been left the same way but job description changed.
Questions
-In creating in EE profile can I choose Accommodation 0623 as my NOC or must it be safety officer NOC
-In making resume do I leave my position as Safety Officer but can include the Accomodation supervsior tasks?
I ask because should I request for a reference letter , My supervisor/Manager/HR will indicate my position as Safety officer but would not mind adding the accommodation supervsior tasks as well as Safety officer tasks as my job description.
Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Candanyl: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Eraytee:
You guys are taking this thing too far, who gave you that assertion? None of us is working with IRCC the last time I checked. All this would only cause panic and discourage some potential applicants. The fact that the cutoff is high presently is never equals to “NO HOPE” for crs below 460. If you can increase your crs do it, but we should stop saying things as if we know what tomorrow holds. It will end in praise for us all.

NB: please nothing is personal here I just want us to have positive energy not negative. God bless us all grin

Hi Eraytee,
how are you doing? have you written ielts again to boost your CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by medina230: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
blissnenye:
Responded

kindly respond to my mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Canadamyhome:
Omo igbala ke Halleluyah
My God has done it o.
Semi silent member
Timeline
WES applicant-Nov 2018 (Masters)
Hubby Wes- Nov 2018 (Masters)
Work experience me and hubby- 7 years
ITA-April 3 462(draw 459 I think)
AOR- May 30
MED/BIL-July 9
First ghost update-July 9

Congratulations to you and yours. May your new home favour you in Jesus mighty name Amen. Me and mine too shall testify in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Any predictions for the next draw?...I think something in the range of 468 to 471.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.