Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1344986 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Hahahaha We need a miracle in AVO holidays are fast approaching
ednut1:
congrats. Ottawa is on fire. Seen over 15 ppr today alone in 2 groups. Accra VO guys a miracle will happen soonest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fummieluv(f): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Please guys what are the requirement for Canada express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Fummieluv:
Page one has got all the answers you need. Read and digest it, then if you have any questions going forward, ask here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning everyone, please I just got a mail from WES that my evaluation report has been completed. Please, what next?...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Tavict:
Good morning everyone, please I just got a mail from WES that my evaluation report has been completed. Please, what next?...

Step1: Download the pdf report so you have your ECA number.
Step2: Have you done ielts already and aced it? If yes, dive into the pool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Oh thank you... not yet, planning to write my IELTS asap and also registered for HRDC program in Unilag in order to boost my point because I only have my BSC
Pwinkle1:

Step1: Download the pdf report so you have your ECA number.
Step2: Have you done ielts already and aced it? If yes, dive into the pool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Tavict:
Oh thank you... not yet, planning to write my IELTS asap and also registered for HRDC program in Unilag in order to boost my point because I only have my BSC

Stop planning...and do what needs to be done

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Alright, thanks so much
achmed1:

Stop planning...and do what needs to be done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2019
I would appreciate some advice, thanks

MissyVee007:
Hello all,

My IELTS came up to L,R,W,S - 8.5,9,7,8.5. Overall Band score 8.5
I’m losing 3 points due to a 7 in writing.
Do you think I should apply for a remark for the reading and hopefully get an extra 0.5 to get the extra 3 points to reach 459. Has anyone ordered a remark, and how likely am I to get an increase.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by perfectgen(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Hi everybody,
Please I need to know if the requested WES transcript for a Nigerian University can be sent from another country. If I have my sealed transcript in school envelope and choose to mail it to WES directly from Canada. Is it acceptable?
Secondly, what was the last approved November express entry pool score?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ananne: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Please what's the NOC for a food and beverage supervisor in a hotel?

Secondly, can I combine 3 NOCs to meet up with three years work experience?

One of the NOCs is a year.

The second is about a year and 3 months.

The last is a current job. It is 3 years. But I did a full time masters degree during this period.

Please I need advice.

Finally if you have newmum email. Please kindly signify so I can reach you privately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Callmeoge: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning good people, may God almighty keep blessing you all for your good works, from all i read in this trend , i decided to start my canada dream journey and i know it will end in praise Amen, please i am having a little challenge please, my name is ogechi and that was the name in my BSC certificate. So i did change of name 2years ago to ogechukwu and that is what i have in my international passport, please which name should i use to open my Wes account? The name in my certificate or the one in my passport? ���� please help , you can also add me to anygroup that will be helpful to me in this journey email:ogeonuegbu2016@gmail.com i am begging
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bussymuah(f): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning guys..
Please I need guidance and clarifications as I am about create my express entry profile.
I had my NYSC in Oyo State and stayed back to continue to work as I got a job. I registered for my Master's program in Unilag during this period and I concluded the degree early this year. In fact, I have completed the ECA
I still work at this current place and I want to claim it as part of my work experience because I need it to complete my 3yrs.
I am however scared there wouldn't be any red flags as I was working and studying in different states.

One needs to get things straight before creating this profile to avoid unnecessary anxiety later on.

I was going to add LOE stating Ibadan to Lagos is 45mins drive away... but I need expert opinions on how to forge ahead.
CC @Topsmamen @stencil
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2019
MissyVee007:

it needs to be 8 to get 3 more points. Unlikely but you can risk it if its BC as its 15k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Fummieluv:
read page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2019
[center][/center]
Industrialist:

I hope it is.
sent you a dm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tubabainc(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
@Mstick, I PM you. I can also add you on a WhatsApp group if you like. My little help.
I will like to be added to the WhatsApp group too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tubabainc(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning good people. I am still a bit confused about this ECA stuff. If I already have my transcript gotten in 2014,is it possible that I send to any of the ECA bodies who will in turn seek verification from the school attended? Or is it compulsory that the School should be the one to send the transcript. Also,will it make it easier if the school can work with the copy of the transcript I have with me rather than processing a fresh transcript. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2019
Mstick:
Hello good morning all, I goofed. I just sent 1.3 million to an agent yesterday to start processing a visa for a family of four.

Please someone needs to help me. After I paid I came to this thread and I couldn't sleep, she says I should send my account for a refund.

Cc mumoftwins2017
Justwise, ladymarshall
Please send it ASAP! You do not need her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
ednut1:
it needs to be 8 to get 3 more points. Unlikely but you can risk it if its BC as its 15k

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day my ppl,

I Wes evaluated your 4 bachelors degree and 1 year diploma and the summary says
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

1.Can u still claim two or more certificate?

2 if you eventually get ITA and CIC says is not acceptable but a new ECA IS ready can that be accepted POST ITA Or you have to go back to pool ?

3. Should the ITA be rejected instead till new ECA is ready in JANUARY?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
1. Don't claim 2 or more certificates o since WES says it's 1certificate. They can ban you for lying
2. You will enter the pool again.
3. Reject and wait
Igethope:
Good day my ppl,

I Wes evaluated your 4 bachelors degree and 1 year diploma and the summary says
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

1.Can u still claim two or more certificate?

2 if you eventually get ITA and CIC says is not acceptable but a new ECA IS ready can that be accepted POST ITA Or you have to go back to pool ?

3. Should the ITA be rejected instead till new ECA is ready in JANUARY?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sir we are on same page, the question was is there going to be a problem? PCC is the problem i have in mind as the issue the moniker might encounter. Getting PCC where you are illegal is difficult. Sorry for not making it clear initially.

ednut1:
where did you get this sir not an issue but you need police report if you have stayed above 6 months there. But wont they hold you when you go there to apply if you have overstayed angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
You cannot send it yourself for ECA.
Your University can work with your copy but my guess is that most universities will NOT. With a transcript, it must be original, stamped and signed by the university transcript office etc. Even after this is done, the university still must verify it was sent from them.
Apply directly to your University.

tubabainc:
Good morning good people. I am still a bit confused about this ECA stuff. If I already have my transcript gotten in 2014,is it possible that I send to any of the ECA bodies who will in turn seek verification from the school attended? Or is it compulsory that the School should be the one to send the transcript. Also,will it make it easier if the school can work with the copy of the transcript I have with me rather than processing a fresh transcript. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
It’s actually a rare occurrence for an increase in reading to occur because its objective. If you have cash you might just give it another shot instead of remarking. This is just my opinion.

MissyVee007:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
It doesn't matter but if you're scared, you can still do an LOE stating that you did the course on weekends or something like that. Lagos Ibadan is not 45 mins o. Google maps will cast you! Many full time masters can be undertaken online and they still count. I don't think you should be worried. Create your profile with the truth.
bussymuah:
Good morning guys..
Please I need guidance and clarifications as I am about create my express entry profile.
I had my NYSC in Oyo State and stayed back to continue to work as I got a job. I registered for my Master's program in Unilag during this period and I concluded the degree early this year. In fact, I have completed the ECA
I still work at this current place and I want to claim it as part of my work experience because I need it to complete my 3yrs.
I am however scared there wouldn't be any red flags as I was working and studying in different states.

One needs to get things straight before creating this profile to avoid unnecessary anxiety later on.

I was going to add LOE stating Ibadan to Lagos is 45mins drive away... but I need expert opinions on how to forge ahead.
CC @Topsmamen @stencil
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by misspriceless(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning everyone, I schooled in Benin republic and I need police report from there, I really need help as I am in Europe at the moment, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Do you have official change of name documents
Callmeoge:
Good morning good people, may God almighty keep blessing you all for your good works, from all i read in this trend , i decided to start my canada dream journey and i know it will end in praise Amen, please i am having a little challenge please, my name is ogechi and that was the name in my BSC certificate. So i did change of name 2years ago to ogechukwu and that is what i have in my international passport, please which name should i use to open my Wes account? The name in my certificate or the one in my passport? ���� please help , you can also add me to anygroup that will be helpful to me in this journey email:ogeonuegbu2016@gmail.com i am begging
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thanks
carissaa:
1. Don't claim 2 or more certificates o since WES says it's 1certificate. They can ban you for lying
2. You will enter the pool again.
3. Reject and wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Eraytee:
Sir we are on same page, the question was is there going to be a problem? PCC is the problem i have in mind as the issue the moniker might encounter. Getting PCC where you are illegal is difficult. Sorry for not making it clear initially.

some countries you can apply online sha. Some you have to go there, if they ask for passport lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tavict:
Congratulations. When was your estimated completion date? Mine was 22nd Nov and I'm yet to receive any message from WES. I thought the ECA should come on or before the date?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
The IRCC website has a list of places you can get the PCC from in each country. Find a classmate that is still living in Benin to help you visit the place IRCC has listed on their website for Benin Republic and ask questions on your behalf.
misspriceless:
Good morning everyone, I schooled in Benin republic and I need police report from there, I really need help as I am in Europe at the moment, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.