Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332623 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
in this day and age of kidnappings ?? issorite a word is enough for the wise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
PwityMiwa:
Please help
they will update soon give them a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PwityMiwa: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thank you.
ednut1:
they will update soon give them a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aykevictor789(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good evening all,
Really encouraging stories here.
I have been following up and this thread has helped me on my journey so far.
Please add me to a whatsapp group so that I can get more info on the various processes.
I have followed up for a while, written IELTS and will get my ECA hopefully by December 16, 2019.
IELTS is 9,9,6.5,7.5 - RLWS
Zero 8 Zero 9 Four 5 One 2 Eight 5 Five
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aykevictor789(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please did you evaluate your AAT alongside BSC?

EyesondPrize:
Single
Less than 30
Maxed out 3 modules of IELTS(contacted @blissnenye for writing and youtube for the other modules)
Two or more certificates (BSc.+AAT)
3years work experience.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pixful: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
For pharmacists in the house who used PEBC evaluating body, please, are the evaluating exam, and qualifying examination done here in nija, or in Canada after you've gotten a PPR? I don't seem to locate this piece of info anywhere.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MrsEM: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow! 10 months is not a joke, I pray you get the good news very shortly.
Thanks a lot. Great to know that you found our story encouraging.
Cheers!

Hopesprings:

Congratulations! This resonates so much with me in so many ways as I am on a similar journey both with EE and personally. Your post gave me added encouragement for my personal transition and its relevance to Canada even as we have been waiting for the past 10 months.

Godspeed to you and yours as you move on to the next phase.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovonramwen: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
cinammon:
For the sake of those on the journey of clinching two certificates or more. I called the NACETEM Lagos Centre and apparently they are currently taking in applications for the next session commencing in January. Thank me later lol.

Please what’s the duration for the PGD program?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pixful:
For pharmacists in the house who used PEBC evaluating body, please, are the evaluating exam, and qualifying examination done here in nija, or in Canada after you've gotten a PPR? I don't seem to locate this piece of info anywhere.
It's done in Canada after you pay the respective exam fees post ECA completion

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
7months post AOR thanks to AVO...

Sigh.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryanne03: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day everyone,
Pls need someone that can me on this issue....have started my wes Canada but the problem is that the polytechnic certificate of the school I graduated from is not out. Wes Canada has been ask me for the certificate, can I send my statement of result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
you need a 7 (minimum) in writing I hope you are aware of that, if your test date has not passed 6 weeks from the day of release of result, I would advice you to remark your writing module, you probably dont need any whatsapp group for now that you are pre-ITA, all you need is here. all the best.

aykevictor789:
Good evening all,
Really encouraging stories here.
I have been following up and this thread has helped me on my journey so far.
Please add me to a whatsapp group so that I can get more info on the various processes.
I have followed up for a while, written IELTS and will get my ECA hopefully by December 16, 2019.
IELTS is 9,9,6.5,7.5 - RLWS
Zero 8 Zero 9 Four 5 One 2 Eight 5 Five
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deepsea14: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations to abyejecks and get family, may Canada favour you
ans123:
DISCLAIMER: THIS PPR STORY IS FOR ABYEJECKS

My Ppr Timeline
PPR : December 4th
ITA: June 26th
Aor: July 5
Adr(schedule A): July 31
Mep/Bil: August 6(wedding anniversary)
Bil completed: Aug 9
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amasand: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Congrats! There’s no way they could have given you less than a 7.5 in writing. For the fact I had to coach you for 2 weeks on two separate occasions, making it 4 weeks altogether, there’s no way there wouldn’t have been a Johnnybravo imprint in your writing style. Thanks for sharing your story and assisting me in gradually moving my ‘ministry to the permanent site’. We are almost there. wink. I am also glad I was able to polish your speaking. I remember the mock speaking test we did over the phone, and at a point in section 2, you mumbled, ‘I am stuck’. But I kept mute as I chose to to keep the mock test as formal as possible so you could have the real experience as this was your first IELTS exam. I am glad all our efforts paid off. Definitely an 8.5 in speaking says it all. It gives me joy. And thanks to Seun’s Nairaland for putting up a platform where we can all assist ourselves.

No time. Oya inbox me: religionnascam@outlook.com

Bros, shey you see that email on top so. Feel free to chat me. wink

It’s on the pipeline. It will soon be out.

Thank you so much for putting your confidence in my ability to deliver, and thanks for sharing your story. I appreciate.

Please I need his contact am new here and really want to smash this ielts....am writing feb..my email is shexysandy1992@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maryanne03:
Good day everyone,
Pls need someone that can me on this issue....have started my wes Canada but the problem is that the polytechnic certificate of the school I graduated from is not out. Wes Canada has been ask me for the certificate, can I send my statement of result.
No you cant use statement of result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maryanne03:
Good day everyone,
Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
SoftWorking:

No you cant use statement of result.
Please lets be sure of an information before saying it. WES accepts Statement of Result

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Amasand:

Please I need his contact am new here and really want to smash this ielts....am writing feb..my email is shexysandy1992@yahoo.com

His email is right there in the message you posted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maryanne03:
Good day everyone,

You can use it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Imu84tj: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day everyone. Please I received an adr for form imm5604 of which I have submitted. It's been close to 2weeks and i have not heard from them. June aor, my 6 months estimated date ends next week. Any idea how long it takes to get a response from them. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
PwityMiwa:
Hello Guys,

Please it has passed my Estimated Completion date that WES gave me still nothing on the platform, is this common, what should i do? I have sent them a mail but we all know it takes forever to get across to them.

It'll come soon. Mine came 3 days later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwareni: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dear all,

For those that have done UK PCC, can someone please clarify if the certificate will show the tenor you stayed in the country.

I made a mistake stating that i stayed in the UK from 01/2013 as against 01/2012

Would that be an issue as it would be different from what i am about putting in my IRCC application.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dandollar1: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
poosi:
I have gotten ITA twice and decline them because of pof. wo its like baby girl is looking for who will marry for pof so if you have pof for family of 2 oya come let us collabo.
Looking for a wife, will you marry me? we could work things out. Lets go together.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 6ftshort: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
oluwareni:
Dear all,

For those that have done UK PCC, can someone please clarify if the certificate will show the tenor you stayed in the country.

I made a mistake stating that i stayed in the UK from 01/2013 as against 01/2012

Would that be an issue as it would be different from what i am about putting in my IRCC application.

Thank you

No , the dates you stayed in the country will not show on the PCC. You can still contact them to correct the mistake though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwareni: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
6ftshort:

No , the dates you stayed in the country will not show on the PCC. You can still contact them to correct the mistake though.

Thank you. Will do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by firpemi(f): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello fam, long time. Here's my ECA report can I claim one or more certificates with this? I did unilag dip 2. I am a pharmacist. I assessed my credentials with Wes for different reasons one of which is I am not the PA. Kind regards. We are currently on 460.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
ans123:

My Ppr Timeline
PPR : December 4th
ITA: June 26th
Aor: July 5
Adr(schedule A): July 31
Mep/Bil: August 6(wedding anniversary)
Bil completed: Aug 9
Long silence
I raised cse Sept to find out Vo and a week later response came Ottawa.
Another silence till early November I raised cse for eligibility status and response came that background verifications is in progress and eligibility in progress. Nothing about security. I relaxed.
Ppr came in early this morning by 5am.
Relocation Story
I first heard about Canada Pr in October 2018 when my hubby's colleague disclosed to my hubby that a mutual friend had just moved. Unknowingly to us, she has been writing Ielts without telling hubby. I decided to research and found out another family friend had just completed her pebc report and never told me. She introduced me to nairaland. I joined in part 5. I was a silent reader. I studied nairaland like novel. I started preparing for Ielts.
November 2018, we did passport for my son and mine was to be renewed and changed to hubby's name. It was very stressful thanks to Immigration. Finally, it was ready early January 2019.
We did evaluation with Ices. Hubby's school Unn was fast within 2weeks sent his transcript. Unilag was stressful and finally sent my masters transcript in April after 2months delay. We wrote Ielts together March 12 2019 computer based with BC
Myself(pa) L8.5 R8.5 W7 S7.5
Hubby(spouse) L7 R9 W6.5 S7
Hubby's Eca report came out in April. Miraculously my Eca report came out in June.
We created profile on June 17.
We got ITA June 26th with 475 at cut off 462
We booked medicals for July 4 with Qlife. Did PCC 3rd July.
Paid upfront fees both processing and rprf.
Work experience
3yrs plus as a secondary school teacher. Noc 4031. Put hubby's work in his personal history.
I submitted employment letter, Reference letter from nairaland, ID card and payslips. I indicated I was paid in cash on the reference letter.
Proof of funds
We did a fixed deposit in our joint acct and used hubby's pension letter and statement of account for buffer in case of exchange rate. We wrote an loe breaking proof of funds down. The second loe was to explain the name change in my ID card as the date was reissued due to name change.
Then the long wait.
Finally, ppr has landed. A big shout out to Nairaland. I learnt everything here.
P.s Justwise banned me from nairaland so simeone else has to post my ppr story.
Ppr will come for everyone waiting. Thank you all for the support.

I did not

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by boco2126: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good evening good people. Been a long while...l was busy being pregnant and birthing my baby girl. Now she has arrived safely, thanks be to God.

We informed IRCC about our new addition and we've been directed to do her medicals. Qlife's next available date is sometime in January which would be past the 30 days given to revert to IRCC, l haven't been able to get in touch with IOM. Sent mails and placed phone calls but no response.

Looks like we might have to gatecrash any of the two clinic since it is for one infant (less than a month old). Please what's your advice?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jlinkssolutions: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maryanne03:
Good day everyone,

Yes. Both serves same purpose
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pixful: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
thank you for the reply. I'm in desperate need for a 'go-to' person. Are you a pharmacist? Do you know one? I'll really appreciate a hook up. My email nnebuogoukpe@yahoo.com
chanceux:
It's done in Canada after you pay the respective exam fees post ECA completion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
boco2126:
Good evening good people. Been a long while...l was busy being pregnant and birthing my baby girl. Now she has arrived safely, thanks be to God.

We informed IRCC about our new addition and we've been directed to do her medicals. Qlife's next available date is sometime in January which would be past the 30 days given to revert to IRCC, l haven't been able to get in touch with IOM. Sent mails and placed phone calls but no response.

Looks like we might have to gatecrash any of the two clinic since it is for one infant (less than a month old). Please what's your advice?

congratulations on your new born baby

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
ans123:

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.