Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332681 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
For those who would book their medicals with Qlife family clinic, all bookings and payments are done online.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwareni: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Guys please I need inspector mosjokd number asap. Just got here and it is also house. Some one quoting 10k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kellycute(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is crs score of 435 OK?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lightedpath(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
kellycute:
Is crs score of 435 OK?
no sir. Those in the range of 460 are still looking up to God cry

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
congratulations to you and hubby...Enjoy your new home. All the best

Queencyco:
It's PPR guys....

Semi Long post alert.

*MY PPR STORY*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls house, what does this mean o, i had been on this stage for long? how soon will i be through with wes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ibukune:
Pls house, what does this mean o, i had been on this stage for long? how soon will i be through with wes
Mine was like this for 10 days before given expected completion date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Eraytee:
Sorry Its @BNTtech

smiley wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Triplezero50(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
6ftshort:

Payment likely didn’t go through. You would have to wait for about 30 mins to 1 hour to try again. The ‘continue application’ option won’t show until after about 30 mins.

It's sorted. Thanks for your response. I appreciate you... I'm sorry I just got back here to check and respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yours in a bit....we can't wait....my shekere dancers are eager grin

bankyh1905:
PS: The rest of us on the group are right behind you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
@Abyjecks...congratulations on your PPR...Go and prosper in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
CHILZ:

Please what's is the BCS about

British Computer Society - the body in charge of organizing the "Certificate in IT" exam that qualified people are rushing to boost CRS points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaxonT: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good afternoon people of God, please has anyone done ECA with ICES, their services are so terrible, I sent my transcript in may and they finally completed the evaluation in October yet I have not gotten the hard copy which they claim to have sent, more so, they don’t send soft copies, does anyone have experience with them and how I can go about this? thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwareni: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Eraytee:
POlice Certificate Nigeria
08034747802, 08126281369
Mr moshood Yusuf (inspector of Police)

Thanks. He did it for 4k. I feel like begging people to literally stop spoiling these people. Someone paid that 10k right in front of me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lolut: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
I applied for FSW-O and my AOR - May 14th. My application was approved on Nov 15th (received confirmation via webform and phone call with IRCC agent) but still i have not received the golden mail.

Anyone with any past experience how to handle this mental draining situation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
oluwareni:

Thanks. He did it for 4k. I feel like begging people to literally stop spoiling these people. Someone paid that 10k right in front of me

Chai. That man can never pray to leave that position.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babebeky(f): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Amasand post=84646650][/quote]

Which exam are you talking about?

Do you have masters? if yes please evaluate it because to get your result from law school you will need to drink a bucket of patience for it to get to WES but if you don't have another option then I bet you go for it but patience is the key.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks Sis, I can't wait too. Tell the dancers to keep practicing. grin
yemblaze:
Yours in a bit....we can't wait....my shekere dancers are eager grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
its a scam. dont come back and tell us to tell you how to collect your deposit ooo, a word they say is enough for the wise. are these people VOs to say 100% guarantee for visa? run ! run!! run!!!

Peritome:
Please this is not an advert.

Please how genuine is the info attached below. I want to work through them.

Please help me so as to avoid fraud.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats @Queencyco and hubby grin, go and flourish in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Raise CSE to inquire about it, if you know your VO send a direct mail to them as regards your initial confirmation... also check your spam folder to ascertain this before raising/sending mail to them. congrats in advance grin.

Lolut:
I applied for FSW-O and my AOR - May 14th. My application was approved on Nov 15th (received confirmation via webform and phone call with IRCC agent) but still i have not received the golden mail.

Anyone with any past experience how to handle this mental draining situation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yes(WES).

aykevictor789:
Please did you evaluate your AAT alongside BSC?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onemanarmy: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ibukune:

You will have to wait for 14 working days...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
kellycute:
Is crs score of 435 OK?

Based on current trends, it is not ok at all. If you've not exhausted all areas where you can boost your score, please try to. If you have, you can go for the PNP route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
oluwareni:

Chai...why can’t we pay 4K too in this Abuja na lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
the only trusted agent here is page 1 of this thread, 100% guaranteed if you allow page 1 to direct you. thank me later grin

Peritome:

Please I need a trusted agent to Canada.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ojsamuel(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaxonT:
Good afternoon people of God, please has anyone done ECA with ICES, their services are so terrible, I sent my transcript in may and they finally completed the evaluation in October yet I have not gotten the hard copy which they claim to have sent, more so, they don’t send soft copies, does anyone have experience with them and how I can go about this? thank you

If you want it delivered to you (Nigeria) on time, request for another report and have it sent to you via courier (75CAD) rather than regular mail. Alternatively, you may choose to send via regular mail (FOC) to a friend/relative in Canada who will then scan it to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MrsEM: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks a lot, I'm sorry I missed this earlier.

[quote author=yemblaze post=84584145][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.