Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334751 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Also when sending statement of result by fax is there a specific way to do it, cos what I did was create a cover page with my name and reference number attached it to my statement (making it two pages) and sent it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
profeddor15:
Hello everyone in the house, has anyone used nipost to send his/her transcript to Wes before should advice me on what to do because i sent my two transcript via nipost since November and up till this moment, I've not been able to get the documents track properly.
Please,I need your candid advice so that I can scale through the hurdles of Wes.
Thanks
Why didn't ur school send it themselves?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
profeddor15:
Hello everyone in the house, has anyone used nipost to send his/her transcript to Wes before should advice me on what to do because i sent my two transcript via nipost since November and up till this moment, I've not been able to get the documents track properly.
Please,I need your candid advice so that I can scale through the hurdles of Wes.
Thanks

First off all, were the transcripts signed and stamped across the envelope flap (WES requirements) by the school?

If you're in a hurry, I'll suggest you should use courier service where you can track your documents. I don't think (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong) you can track using NIPOST, or tracking may be very difficult
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kendrix69:
Also when sending statement of result by fax is there a specific way to do it, cos what I did was create a cover page with my name and reference number attached it to my statement (making it two pages) and sent it

Attach your reference number on the certificate itself. You can use the signature feature on hellofax
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
It added 3 points

Erigo23:

Did it help ur crs rise at all dear? Even me I’m contemplating re writing in January if this month’s ITA isn’t favorable. God will help us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eraytee:
So I decided to give ielts one more shot just to max out but it was a disappointment, just checked my result.

Previous attempt- 8,7,7,7.5 LRWS (july 27th)
Current result- 8,7,7.5,9 LRWS (23rd November).

I leave it in Gods hand, it will end in praise. Congratulations to everyone who have scaled the huddle of ielts and to those that are yet to get the required score. Don’t give up.

PS: the above November result was my 9th attempt.

Wow! So sorry to hear this. I think you should leave IELTS and consider other means of improving your score. You have invested a lot of money into it. Be hopeful, scores may come down really soon.
What is your current score?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Liispa:

Attach your reference number on the certificate itself. You can use the signature feature on hellofax
Okay,thank you, I didn't want to put any inscriptions on it so as not to spoil d document or something(which is why I did it like that), should I put my name too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tjiaz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello house, just come across this thread, a big thank you to the op, i just want to ask if it's good idea to do multiple canada packages simultaneously.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Drahl(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eraytee:
So I decided to give ielts one more shot just to max out but it was a disappointment, just checked my result.

Previous attempt- 8,7,7,7.5 LRWS (july 27th)
Current result- 8,7,7.5,9 LRWS (23rd November).

I leave it in Gods hand, it will end in praise. Congratulations to everyone who have scaled the huddle of ielts and to those that are yet to get the required score. Don’t give up.

PS: the above November result was my 9th attempt.
Bros,it's not a disappointment.you maxed out 2 components... that's 3 extra points..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
@liispa, the two documents was signed at the flap over according to Wes specification and i used nipost to send the two.
They are from osun state Polytechnic and chartered institute of customer relationship management.
Please, what do you think I can do about this development?.
Should i quest for another transcript or what do advice me to do because no time to check time.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cannylady: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. Been a silent reader. But had to comment.
You can use statement of result or Attestation letter. I used Attestation letter and my ECA just came out.
Liispa:

You can use it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olami2903: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
So I'm currently Post ITA and had my medicals on Wednesday. During the phsycial exam, the Dr said she felt and 'abdominal' mass. She recorded this in the form and asked to to see my Dr. Was at the hospital today and after scan I was told it's fibroid, has anyone dealt with something like this before? Would if impact my application, and what do you advice I do? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
No it wont, its not a high risk disease. I know someone who is canada and has fibroid. They are looking for high risk diseases like HIV, TB, Hepatitis.

Fibroid isnt disturbing anyone and you should try to remove it, do a scan and remove if you can so it doesn't keep growing, causing discomfort. All the best.

Don't worry, Fibroid is a black woman's curse as they say. Your belly wants to have a baby. Haha... All the best with the remaining process. Thank GOD it was even discovered. Thank GOD.

Olami2903:
So I'm currently Post ITA and had my medicals on Wednesday. During the phsycial exam, the Dr said she felt and 'abdominal' mass. She recorded this in the form and asked to to see my Dr. Was at the hospital today and after scan I was told it's fibroid, has anyone dealt with something like this before? Would if impact my application, and what do you advice I do? Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by firpemi(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
please help....................
firpemi:
Hello fam, long time. Here's my ECA report can I claim one or more certificates with this? I did unilag dip 2. I am a pharmacist. I assessed my credentials with Wes for different reasons one of which is I am not the PA. Kind regards. We are currently on 460.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks a lot @prisscindy, I will remain hopeful, My own draw will show up... age is just doing me strong thing

Thanks @Drahl for your encouragement, it will end in praise

Drahl:

Bros,it's not a disappointment.you maxed out 2 components... that's 3 extra points..
Prisscindy:

Wow! So sorry to hear this. I think you should leave IELTS and consider other means of improving your score. You have invested a lot of money into it. Be hopeful, scores may come down really soon.
What is your current score?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kendrix69:

Okay,thank you, I didn't want to put any inscriptions on it so as not to spoil d document or something(which is why I did it like that), should I put my name too?

Just your reference number, your name is already on the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Liispa:

Just your reference number, your name is already on the certificate
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
firpemi:
please help....................
yes , worth only 1 point extra

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
profeddor15:
@liispa, the two documents was signed at the flap over according to Wes specification and i used nipost to send the two.
They are from osun state Polytechnic and chartered institute of customer relationship management.
Please, what do you think I can do about this development?.
Should i quest for another transcript or what do advice me to do because no time to check time.
Thanks

Ok good. I think I saw something on their website about tracking, have you tried that? Something about using your international tracking ID given to you to track them. You can also visit the office where you sent them.

If you can't wait, and you have the funds, you may as well just request for another and use courier service to deliver. This will take time though depending on how fast the institutions respond to transcript requests.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Queenmaker:
Hello, house. If I have a first degree in physiotherapy and a masters degree in public health, would it be a problem? because I only evaluated my MSc degree with WES, but the NOC is for physiotherapy.. Thanks

Its not a problem, unless you want to apply to some specific PNPs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Liispa:

Its not a problem, unless you want to apply to some specific PNPs
Thank you. But it might actually come down to that. Is there a way I can include my B. SC among certificates to be evaluated by WES? I have paid for my MSc evaluation since last month, and I didn't add my BSc degree in my wes profile since someone here adviced that the highest degree should be evaluated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Queenmaker:

Thank you. But it might actually come down to that. Is there a way I can include my B. SC among certificates to be evaluated by WES? I have paid for my MSc evaluation since last month, and I didn't add my BSc degree in my wes profile since someone here adviced that the highest degree should be evaluated.

If it hasn't been completed, I think you can. Just send them a mail with your request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fam,

Please when is the nest IELTS exam coming up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tomorrow

aremso:
Fam,

Please when is the nest IELTS exam coming up?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think this is because the SOR has grades on it so the best bet is to have the school send it alongside the transcripts.

Hubby had same issue and this was how he resolved it.

Kendrix69:
Hello everyone, I sent my national diploma certificate and higher National diploma statement to wes, and transcripts ,everything was accepted except the statement which said "not recieved" , faxed a new one to them on 25th of nov, after changing to we are analysing new documents, it changed back to "not recieved" yesterday again, I'm sure its the correct statement of result, what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eraytee:
Tomorrow

Jesu! Many thanks, Is any one coming up in January?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good day all. Please I have a question to ask and will be glad to receive prompt response here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Liispa:

If it hasn't been completed, I think you can. Just send them a mail with your request
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
aremso:

Jesu! Many thanks, Is any one coming up in January?

Go to their website and look for the available dates suitable for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
kiari:

Go to their website and look for the available dates suitable for you.

ok. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
PreciousRuby:
I think this is because the SOR has grades on it so the best bet is to have the school send it alongside the transcripts.

Hubby had same issue and this was how he resolved it.

I originally sent it along with transcript, they still wrote not received, that's y I had to resend it with fax

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.