Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332439 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:
Score finally came down to the 460s.. still not enough sha embarassed

It will come to you don’t worry dear it will

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Crummy: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
lordjonjo:
Yes it is acceptable. Although i used certificate. Just go give them a photocopy to include in the sealed envelop.
thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:
Guys, I have a genuine question... does it make any sense applying as spouse unaccompanied? Anybody done this before? What will the timeline be like?

Please anyone that has had experience kindly share..

I’m asking because applying as spouse accompanied depletes my score by 11points..
sadly, many a couple want to tow this line. Its now about one person goes or none of us goes. My colleague on 464 has decided to opt for unaccompany . Spousal sponsorship take 10 to 14 months to process. Your choice and call

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erigo23:
ITA!!!!!!! Christmas miracle Christmas present since October I’ve been waiting thank you JESUS!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Excited for you !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tina26:
sadly, many a couple want to tow this line. Its now about one person goes or none of us goes. My colleague on 464 has decided to opt for unaccompany . Spousal sponsorship take 10 to 14 months to process. Your choice and call
Sigh, I figured it won’t be easy. 14 treacherous months alone, what if I now don’t get a job to be able to sponsor?

Make I Dey my dey cry cry

Thank you for responding!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cjayro24: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good Evening my fellow prospective canadians. is it possible for someone to have 2 NOCs in his or her Express entry profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Can a nephew accompany me and my own family as a family member?.
Am talking about, me my wife a kid 1yr and the nephew?
In total are we 3 or four?
The nephew doesn't bear my Surname as he is from my sister.

Please your response is very important please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erigo23:

It will come to you don’t worry dear it will
Amen! Thanks for the kind words..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mayorsmart02(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
No, only MSc, others are not needed at all!

TUZE:
Hello guys , i am new here . I would like to know if in evaluating Acedemic credentials. I am going to evaluate WAEC, Bcs and Msc ? Thanks for your prompt reaponse for enlightening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mumtwins2: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
bezimo:

You mean they were refused for not having submitted thier personal statements ?... so even if I have the money needed in a fixed deposit .. it may be refused cos I did not submit my personal statement?

It's correct..i did same and was approved.. I know a couple who didn't submit statement and was not approved untill they submitted it as requested..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Sigh, I figured it won’t be easy. 14 treacherous months alone, what if I now don’t get a job to be able to sponsor?

I don't get your question and the response someone gave.. But, it seems your question is important to me.

Sponsorship takes 10-14 months.., What sponsorship?

And why is your point getting depleted?
I tot. Spouse accompany with points from her IELTS AND DEGREES helps to boost crs and eligility points..?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Atdeejay12:

Where are the leaders please help on this �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations!!!!
Erigo23:
ITA!!!!!!! Christmas miracle Christmas present since October I’ve been waiting thank you JESUS!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
IMO @bold is not necessary. that doc (CAC) is not accessible to employees, if am a VO i might think its an arranged work experience. keep your app simple, what you have already is more than enough to proof your work with that company. even some companies in Canada under AIPP doesn't have online presence.

CanadianBae:
Good morning all! Please I need clarity, it's regarding my work experience, I worked there in the past and I have been able to get work reference letter and salary certificate as I was paid in cash but the issue is that they do not have online presence. Do y'all think it will be too much info to upload the company's CAC as they are willingly to give me a copy?

Another one is about my surname, my family changed our surname about 7 years ago and got it published on the newspaper (including mine) but I continued to use the old surname as I felt it was so mush hassle carrying evidence of surname change anytime the need arise (I also didn't like the surname �). My old surname is what I have for every of my documents, now the issue is my mom want to gift me some amount for proof of fund but she is going to have to sign and address herself with the new surname and in my personal details where they asked for family members I wrote their names with the new surname because that is what they will have in their passport. Do y'all think it's going to be an issue? Should I raise a LOE with the change of name evidence of my mom and siblings? But then again, it has my name on it and I haven't been using.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bezimo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thecannylady:

They eventually wrote it stating that "this is to certify that.... Was posted here. They included my duties, salary and start date. They didnt include how long I worked there. It was written on their letter head and has the stamp of the principal and his signature plus phone number. His name isn't written on the letter too. Can I use the letter please?

Not sure about the name..Maybe you can write his name on the letter below his signature since it's him that wrote the letter.

Period of working is super important..if they dont put how long they should at least put start and end date which should be at least exactly 1 year or over NOT less. The IRCC assessment officer will reject your letter and by extension your application if it does not have all the requirement that they requested for. I am 100% sure of that..so go back to them and tell them that they refused it because of so and so reason.Make sure you also put the appropriate Noc for secondary school teachers which is the basis for which you are applying under the FSW platform. Make sure they also include full time..as in 8hrs work per day.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erigo23:

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
yemblaze:
� New Express Entry Draw for December 19 2019
⭐ Lowest CRS Score: 469
� 3200 ITAs issued
@canadaimmigrationnews on Telegram
It should come down more abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Spousal sponsorship does not depend on your job. You only have to show that you are surviving atleast. It's not like they care about how much you are earning.

In my opinion, some months of surviving without spouse is worth sacrificing for a better future for the entire family. Just my one cent i
Pwinkle1:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Atdeejay12:

no. Only if legally adopted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:
Guys, I have a genuine question... does it make any sense applying as spouse unaccompanied? Anybody done this before? What will the timeline be like?

Please anyone that has had experience kindly share..

I’m asking because applying as spouse accompanied depletes my score by 11points..
It's something you guys have to decide on and it won't be an easy decision. I am applying as unaccompanied spouse but that's because hubs will genuinely not be able to come for now so he gave the go-ahead for me to apply just with the kids.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
moufpeas:

Compliments of the season to you all.
Congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayandee:
I pronounce that in this part 9, I will share my ITA testimony as well as PPR.
I just got ITA. The first part of my prophecy has come true. God is faithful
Second part loading.....

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erigo23:
Wow congrats to you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayandee:
Second part loading.....
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thanks a lot Kemyzzzy!

I wish you God speed in your processing also.

Kemyzzzy:
Wow

Big Congratulations and all the best in Canada.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thanks a lot Kaygirl33!

Amen!

May God's grace and favour overshadow you and yours in this journey and when you land in Canada, Amen!.

Kaygirl33:

Wow. Short! Shorter!! Shortest!!! PPR!!! This proves that nothing is impossible on this journey. Able God, we look up to you for Your Grace and Favour. Congratulations to you and family bro. May Canny land favour you and yours. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thanks MrPein!

Amen!!!

I also join you in faith to say Amen!

MrPein:

Congratulations. More blessings for you and your family as you plan your journey. I claim your processing time with faith in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayandee:
Second part loading.....
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please, can I enter the pool while still working on how to increase my CRS?
Secondly, can I later add to my credentials or e.g add a better result?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
congratulations, May the rest of the journey be smooth for you smiley

Erigo23:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
tolfa:
Not compulsory, the bank statement highlighting the salary transfer should suffice in addition to the reference letter

Many thanks brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
YES

Goodnigga:
Please, can I enter the pool while still working on how to increase my CRS?
Secondly, can I later add to my credentials or e.g add a better result?
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.