Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334604 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WeAreDLucky1s: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
SoftWorking:

I hope this has been helpful, and I'll like to thank you for reading.
Thank you so much for taking time to write this. Am trying to click on the link but its invalid. Will appreciate if you can check that and reply.am really interested in this printer.

I just edited my initial post to simplify things. You may google/search; pixma-ts3140 and check for the best price. It's a nice buy.

I dunno why bot is messing with the links...replacing the website name with a . [dot].

Well, that's story for another day.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kaze4blues(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
I made application for visa. The embassy gave me 24hours deadline to provide all the secondary documents.

However, I don't have most of these documents in place. Morealso, they sent me mail today being Sunday. Before I get all the documents, the 24hours would have lapsed by tomorrow morning.

Now the agent handling my application is threatening me that if I don't provide the secondary documents, they will place a visa ban on me.

This is why I am confused.

I want to know whether they can actually place visa ban on me for not providing documents or they will just not proceed with my application.

Do they actually give 24hours deadline for submission of all documents or there is something fishy I need to be wary of?

Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
I used CamScanner (Got mine from iOS) and I’m post AOR

Queenmaker:
Hello,good people. Please permit me to ask a silly question. grin
For scanning documents and uploading them, in the creation of express entry profile for example, would it be suitable to use mobile scanning apps like Adobe scan? Or must I do it at a business centre? Has anyone successfully used any phone app to scan documents for Canadian immigration process?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why do I feel your agent has something to do with this.....btw what kind of visa is this
kaze4blues:
I made application for visa. The embassy gave me 24hours deadline to provide all the secondary documents.

However, I don't have most of these documents in place. Morealso, they sent me mail today being Sunday. Before I get all the documents, the 24hours would have lapsed by tomorrow morning.

Now the agent handling my application is threatening me that if I don't provide the secondary documents, they will place a visa ban on me.

I want to know whether they can actually place visa ban on me for not providing documents or they will just not proceed with my application.

Do they actually give 24hours deadline for submission of all documents or there is something fishy I need to be wary of?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by docenkay: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=kaze4blues post=85324829]I made application for visa. The embassy gave me 24hours deadline to provide all the secondary documents.

You know the answer in your gut. Something fishy is going on. You cant get banned for not providing required documentation. Your application is simply denied. I also feel you're about to get scammed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kaze4blues(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Adeime:
Why do I feel your agent has something to do with this.....btw what kind of visa is this

Thank you.

Visa in respect of an employment offer.

He actually said I can pay him so that he could help me arrange the documents if I could not provide them.
And this is where I became suspicious.

I just want to know the consequences if I am unable to provide the documents.

Because the way he is really going about the threats of visa ban is just bothering me.

Could that make them place a visa ban on me or they will just not proceed with my application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Spicyme:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please grab a bottle of coke and a cup of popcorn as I am about to tell my story.

SUMMARY:
ITA: 1st May, 2019
PPR: 27th November 2019
VO: Ottawa
Family of 5

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
May5ive:

Hi sorry about what you're going through. Would the CIPM intermediate II be evaluated positively by WES?

No Sir,

Your diploma degree cert will be evaluated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
kaze4blues:

Thank you.

Visa in respect of an employment offer.

He actually said I can pay him so that he could help me arrange the documents if I could not provide them.
And this is where I became suspicious.

I just want to know the consequences if I am unable to provide the documents.

Because the way he is really going about the threats of visa ban is just bothering me.

Could that make them place a visa ban on me or they will just not proceed with my application.
what else do you need to let you know that this guy is a scam? Inukwa pay money for documents to be arranged? His actions alone are enough to get you banned. This is the part where you run for your dear life.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:

Yes!

Many had used it and gave some positive review on both of the options, however I wouldn't advice any.

Firstly, the options of using app/phone produces snapshot that are somewhat unclear as would be if the scanned documents were to be done on a proper scanner - you can agree with me on this.

Also, the use of cybercafe would have been ok, but this option lacks important factors such as Convenience, Confidentiality of your documents and, above all, it is costly as time goes on - This you'll find out later.

Finally, my recommendation is for you to consider having the benefits of both - Purchase a low end, yet efficient 3-in-1 printer. Well, as said earlier, a low price that is just about the amount, plus a little more if you'll be printing, scanning at the shop. And, this will give you a clean, clear and stressless means of having your documents presentable.

Now the question is which printer can you get and where. I would suggest you do some Google search for online shops, get the price and head to local shops to buy. But, if you don't like stress, simply purchase online - what I did.

I got this fantastic printer off jumia, could be any online store just that they could deliver in 48hrs for the printer of choice and I was ok with the price. So ensure you do your proper window shopping. So, I got this all in one printer for around 13k, that can scan, print and photo copy, even print passport! And, guess what...it's has WiFi meaning I do all functions from my phone.

I think you should consider it; [copy-paste this on google>>> "pixma-ts3140" to view the printer. Please note I do not work for the seller nor the manufacturer and, neither do I earn a living from advertising the product. Recommendations are purely from my own experience. I am currently Post-ITA and, that is the option I am using for all my canny waka.

After submission nko ?
The printer will be of no use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kaze4blues(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Auroralights:
what else do you need to let you know that this guy is a scam? Inukwa pay money for documents to be arranged? His actions alone are enough to get you banned. This is the part where you run for your dear life.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
kaze4blues:

Thank you
scam. Share the email they sent you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
godofolakemi:
Happy Sunday house... Please can I count my work experience during my full time undergraduate days which is about 30hours on weekends for Saskatchewan pnp?
Please I need an answer to this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thanks sister. I will be waiting for you over there

Kaygirl33:

Wow. Congratulations dear. May Canada favour you and yours. Amen. We dey your back dey come grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Carolina212: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Becca01:

You have to go to their office. Next appointment I was told was Jan 9.

Just wondering, from the price is ther any reason people prefer Q-Life to IOM. Q-life available appointment is February 19 or so, and IOM is around January.

I tried calling IOM all through Friday to make appointment but wasnt successful. I thought the higher price makes it premium service. Q-Life answers calls, email and you can book online.

I am thinking of using IOM because of the closer appointment date, else with difficulty getting them, I am already discouraged.

Please can people share experiences.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jossy404: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Abouttobescammed.com or alreadyscammed.com

kaze4blues:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Adeime:
I used CamScanner (Got mine from iOS) and I’m post AOR

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shindar: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello house, pls where do I find placeholders for post ITA documents? We can't find any
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WeAreDLucky1s: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nedu2144:

After submission nko ?
The printer will be of no use.

I hope you're asking to know sha, but even if you're not, I wish you'll find this enlightening for other areas of life. While for those who may be considering their options;

LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE

Options after submission;
- For those who love business/money/opportunities - You can always sell ALMOST ANYTHING today without hassle - trade online; second-hand value would NEVER be less than 5k. Meaning you satisfied your purpose yet made some money as a return - How about that? shocked...we need to start looking ahead.
- For those who love to read - Now you can print all those "not so needed but, I wish I can have it in paper form" kind of document. If you know you know. (apologies to the environmentalist amidst us - don't worry your forests won't disappear in the next Millenium, research says)
- Lastly, if later the printer all of a sudden becomes a burden, try doing some charity and see if you won't see anyone who will be willing to gracefully receive it in this forum, at the least. - should you not find after three days, please PM me. grin grin grin

This is me saying YOUR CHOICES ARE YOURS, LIKEWISE YOUR OPINION, but if you can, always look outward for the greater picture! Opportunities abound in our everyday life but, we mostly wouldn't see them because of our opinion/choices.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hennyhorlah2: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Jay35 post=85327984][/quote]please,Biko,ejooor, I need help,edakun e help life mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Queenmaker:

I need All the help I can get. Help fall on me.... Lol. I'm sending you a private mail now now.
all the help you need is on page one, plenty ielts materials wey go tire you self, don't fall for scammers biko, the guy you mentioned just registered today and that post is his first and only post, Pls be vigilant ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Carolina212:

Just wondering, from the price is ther any reason people prefer Q-Life to IOM. Q-life available appointment is February 19 or so, and IOM is around January.

I tried calling IOM all through Friday to make appointment but wasnt successful. I thought the higher price makes it premium service. Q-Life answers calls, email and you can book online.

I am thinking of using IOM because of the closer appointment date, else with difficulty getting them, I am already discouraged.

Please can people share experiences.

IOM doesn't pick calls. Send a mail to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int they will respond with the details they need from you. Their response may come after 4 days as in my case.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Spicyme:
Hi Nairalanders,

SUMMARY:
Family of 5
Congratulations dear. To God be the glory. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
blissnenye:
Thanks sister. I will be waiting for you over there

Amen sis. I believe smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lexzi: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
wooowwww. congratulations!!! i key into your testimony.

blissnenye:
Meanwhile, my people I had an early Christmas gift and I am grateful to God.

ECA for PA: June 29, 2019
ECA for spouse July 24,2019
IELTS: May 23 (PA) LRSW: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
IELTS: May 11(Spouse) 7.5, 6, 7, 6.5. Can't remember exact scores actually
CRS: 461
ITA: July 24
AOR: September 10
PPR: December 23

Started ECA for hubby and I in April April9 2019
ECA for spouse July 24, 2019
IELTS: May 23, 2019(PA) LRSW: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
IELTS: May 11,2019(Spouse) 7.5, 6, 7, 6.5. Can't remember exact scores actually
CRS: 461
ITA: July 24,2019
MEP and BIL: September 24, 2019
AOR: September 10,2019
Caught the GU December 20, 2019
PPR: December 23,2019
AOR to PPR: 3 months and 13days
No ADR
Family of 4
Raised CSE only once to know my VO and VO was Ottawa

Started ECA for hubby and I in April April and got the PPR mail December 23 at 11:07pm. I am so grateful to God that a journey of 8months have ended in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lexzi: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congratulations!! May Canada favour you and all yours!

Spicyme:
Hi Nairalanders,

PPR:
I decided to take a course on mind building hmmm. One of the things that was advised was that we should limit our phone usage. Mumu me decided that I was not going to do anything with my phone except to answer calls. On the 27th of November, I couldn’t resist any more so I decided to check my mails. Immediately I opened it, the “Ready the visa mail caught my eyes”
I danced and cried like never before. It has actually ended in praise.
I submitted on the 3rd of December and on the 24th, I got a passport collection text message from VFS Abuja. My God always know the perfect gift for me.
I collected our passports yesterday, 27th of December to the Glory of God.

SUMMARY:
Family of 5

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lyziwealth5: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gladly we are in the same boat!! Next yr is our year in
tollybb:
Am surely starting the process next year and I hope to share my testimony this time next year... I was really hoping I will get married first so I can start the process with my hubby but no hubby yet so I guess I start the process as a single lady then... embarassed
I really want to share my testimony too...
Congratulations to everyone..

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.