Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Titaness: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toshine2:
Please, what info did you use to download your ECA report from them, my wife's own has been on final review for like 2 weeks now. What can we do please.

This only works if when you log into the profile you see complete for about a second before it returns to final review. It is very easy to miss it, so be observant.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Elektra008:
all the help you need is on page one, plenty ielts materials wey go tire you self, don't fall for scammers biko, the guy you mentioned just registered today and that post is his first and only post, Pls be vigilant ooo.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Titaness: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shindar:
Hello house, pls where do I find placeholders for post ITA documents? We can't find any

Once you're done filling the forms, transmit them then CIC will generate a checklist of the documents you should upload based on the information you filled in the forms.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Massive congratulations to all who clinched PPR..May Canny favour you all. All the best guys..
@tolfa..thanks for d prayers..A big Amen to that.
@snowflake27
@meadeh71
@Sirkastic
@Natalie27
@blisnenye...Our ogbonge writing tutor. Am happy for you and your timeline is soo sweet. We need full PPR gist ooo.
@spicyme
Congratulations once again.

My boss @bankhy1905..thanks for doing justice to all the scripts. Sorry I've been MIA. May God crown our efforts with success.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Seconded by me grin

bankyh1905:
Congratulations blissnenye, the IELTS tutor. What an adorable timeline you've got there. As I consider your announcement a summary, I refuse to grade it. I'm giving you a chance to post a full script. I think many people on the platform will like to read your about your IELTS success, if nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Well who knows there might be a surprise draw today or tomorrow to mark the last for 2019... anything is possible grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shindar: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
iaatmguy:
are you through filling the questionnaires?
thanks for taking time to reoly. Nope, I'm not done filling the questionnaires. I just thought the placeholders was going to appear at the end of each section. So imagine my panic when I couldn't see anything, even thought network was messing with my application, lol. So, when I'm done, I'll see it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shindar: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Titaness:

Once you're done filling the forms, transmit them then CIC will generate a checklist of the documents you should upload based on the information you filled in the forms.
OK, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
OK sir. Will do the full script as soon as I can

bankyh1905:
Congratulations blissnenye, the IELTS tutor. What an adorable timeline you've got there. As I consider your announcement a summary, I refuse to grade it. I'm giving you a chance to post a full script. I think many people on the platform will like to read your about your IELTS success, if nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ka59: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please can someone assist with inspector Moshood contact for pcc.

Please can someone send me the link or list of documents to prepare for uploading after ITA during PR application.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Beyy: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beyy:
Hello Ogas,
Please Guys can you kindly help me out with this if you have experience in it? Thank you.

Please has anyone successfully used only NYSC work experience for Canada express entry? Can you let me know how you went about it? I have the following questions:
1. In the reference letter was it explicitly stated that the job was under the NYSC scheme?

2. Since NYSC is one year with 3 weeks terminal paid leave, will CIC still calculate it as complete one year or will they deduct the leave period? (Which will then mean the work experience is less than a year hence reducing one’s CRS score)

3. Who knows how CIC verifies work experience? Would they use the contact detail of the supervisor on the reference letter or just a google search? I ask because the place where I served is a very remote area in Imo state and there is little or zero information about the place on google. This means that the VO will be left with no other contact detail other than the one provided in the body of the reference letter. The place also doesn’t have a website, general email or fax. Please gurus how do I tackle this? Should I include my call up letter, posting acceptance letter and bank statements in addition to the reference letter?

Thanks for your help in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jadel03: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Eraytee:
Well who knows there might be a surprise draw today or tomorrow to mark the last for 2019... anything is possible grin

More like 2nd of January,2020

Fingers crossed

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shindar:
thanks for taking time to reoly. Nope, I'm not done filling the questionnaires. I just thought the placeholders was going to appear at the end of each section. So imagine my panic when I couldn't see anything, even thought network was messing with my application, lol. So, when I'm done, I'll see it?
loool, you will definitely see them. Thank Goodness it has been resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
ka59:

Please can someone send me the link or list of documents to prepare for uploading after ITA during PR application.
Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/182#84648826

in case of next time you could use the search bar above, its very helpful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello Fam, is there any December AOR WhatsApp group member/admin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ka59: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thanks
iaatmguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/182#84648826

in case of next time you could use the search bar above, its very helpful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meemmy2k: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Hi. Have you sorted this? I might have a contact.
I would need a contact as well for the transcript processing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
meemmy2k:

I would need a contact as well for the transcript processing
PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
kakashi12:
It really helps but can I get it same day? Thanks
I really can't say. Maybe if you go early; nothing is impossicant in Nigeria after all.
It takes a while simply because I learned they have to send to Lagos office for approval
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ikeni: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay so let me clear myself here. first, I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!!.

Yes, i registered again last night, simply because i couldn't log in/ retrieve my email for my former account despite all attempts for some reasons.

Furthermore, I believe scammers have a common habit of requesting for money for materials or asking to register for tutorials which i have no business with.

I will send materials (useful and scanty) and videos which i also got from someone here on nairaland as well as provide other forms of support e.g proofreading, and other forms of useful tips.

So if my good will appears to you as a scam, its okay. It is not surprising because most people hoard knowledge.

Once more, I am not a scam and would not like to be addressed as one.

Thank you and yes, it is very okay to be vigilant .

Elektra008:
all the help you need is on page one, plenty ielts materials wey go tire you self, don't fall for scammers biko, the guy you mentioned just registered today and that post is his first and only post, Pls be vigilant ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you for this, though it didnt sbow us the document, i guess they have not done it at all. But the status has changed to final review since 13th of Dec.

quote author=Titaness post=85345810]

This only works if when you log into the profile you see complete for about a second before it returns to final review. It is very easy to miss it, so be observant.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Beyy: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Beyy post=85351679][/quote]

Please guys I seriously need help with this question. Again my NYSC bank statement does not reflect the 19800 alawee payment that was made by cash in camp so I currently have only 11 payments in my NYSC account statements. Please what do I do? Someone please help me. Thanks and God bless you. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Beyy: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Beyy:

Please guys I seriously need help with this question. Again my NYSC bank statement does not reflect the 19800 alawee payment that was made by cash in camp so I currently have only 11 payments in my NYSC account statements. Please what do I do? Someone please help me. Thanks and God bless you. cry

Hello Ogas,
Please Guys can you kindly help me out with this if you have experience in it? Thank you.

Please has anyone successfully used only NYSC work experience for Canada express entry? Can you let me know how you went about it? I have the following questions:
1. In the reference letter was it explicitly stated that the job was under the NYSC scheme?

2. Since NYSC is one year with 3 weeks terminal paid leave, will CIC still calculate it as complete one year or will they deduct the leave period? (Which will then mean the work experience is less than a year hence reducing one’s CRS score)

3. Who knows how CIC verifies work experience? Would they use the contact detail of the supervisor on the reference letter or just a google search? I ask because the place where I served is a very remote area in Imo state and there is little or zero information about the place on google. This means that the VO will be left with no other contact detail other than the one provided in the body of the reference letter. The place also doesn’t have a website, general email or fax. Please gurus how do I tackle this? Should I include my call up letter, posting acceptance letter and bank statements in addition to the reference letter?

Thanks for your help in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meemmy2k: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Done. Please check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meemmy2k: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Done. Please check
jjohndoe83:
PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
ka59:

Mr Moshood Yusuf

I highly encourage using the search bar next time.

Thanks.

Here you go

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Titaness: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toshine2:

Thank you for this, though it didnt sbow us the document, i guess they have not done it at all. But the status has changed to final review since 13th of Dec.

quote author=Titaness post=85345810]

This only works if when you log into the profile you see complete for about a second before it returns to final review. It is very easy to miss it, so be observant.

That means it hasn't started fluctuating. Like I said,it only works if the status of the application is shown as complete immediately you log in before changing back to final review. If you're aren't there yet, you will get there soon. Just be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Favouredhands: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why not wait until final the review is completed. There's a reason for the final review.

Titaness:

That means it hasn't started fluctuating. Like I said,it only works if the status of the application is shown as complete immediately you log in before changing back to final review. If you're aren't there yet, you will get there soon. Just be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Elektra008:
Don’t be too quick to label people with names. While I understand that you were only trying to tell her to be vigilant, you indirectly called him a scammer in a subtle manner which is totally unacceptable as you don’t know him and can’t label him as such until proven otherwise. You could have passed your message in a better way than you did initially. Nobody would love being called a scammer especially when their intentions are pure. Peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mhillie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello, I’m a physiotherapist
Bekecons:
Please house is there any Physiotherapist here?
Kindly get in touch.Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Talkwisdom(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello house,
For someone that wants to migrate to Canada to work or better still do his masters..he has a degree in Electrical Engineering and have worked in a bank for 4years as a POS Technician; POS configuration and troubleshooting...in the NOC ,he is not seeing anything related to his job role.what do you advice such a person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.