Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333755 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Hi Guys,

Happy new year.

Anyone kind enough to send me IELTS study material to Eduevolutionnow@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New year Folks..

Please who has done Evaluation for medical doctor? A friend is stuck or need guidance on that. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Asetime: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Teemez:
Good evening and Happy New Year to everyone, your selfless and priceless contributions on this thread is highly appreciated

Please I need urgent answer to this

Will WES evaluate HND in Computer Science and HND in Business Administration as two or more certificates??

Please I need quick answer to this. Thanks in anticipation for your answer: God bless
Since you have a HND, it means you already had an ND. These two will pass as a "two or more certificates".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Access bank is refusing to issue a Bank reference letter on my savings account. Please how do I go around this? Any ideas? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2020
eduevolutionnow:
Hi Guys,

Happy new year.

Anyone kind enough to send me IELTS study material to Eduevolutionnow@yahoo.com

Thanks

Reminder about this. Thanks!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2020
I have that same challenge at the moment, trying to read through page 1, but I wish to relate it with someone who has done it in recently.

ifyonline:
Happy New year Folks..

Please who has done Evaluation for medical doctor? A friend is stuck or need guidance on that. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Venom104:
Access bank is refusing to issue a Bank reference letter on my savings account. Please how do I go around this? Any ideas? Thanks
Can you maybe ask a colleague to do it for you, on a plain sheet of paper - check page 1 for people who have received references from coworkers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pwinkle1:

Can you maybe ask a colleague to do it for you, on a plain sheet of paper - check page 1 for people who have received references from coworkers.

I'm sure you mean well but I think this is for POF. Gotta be a FI. OP needs to contact her/his account officer.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks so much, Please I also need urgent answer to this as I am about to start my ECA today, I notice if I select NO under the question that says and I quote "Will Your Spouse Come with you to Canada"? My CRS will increase to about 450+, MY QUESTION: If I select NO and get ITA and subsequent PPR, will I be able to invite my wife and son to Canada later? Please urgent answer
Asetime:

Since you have a HND, it means you already had an ND. These two will pass as a "two or more certificates".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Upton: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am expecting a draw today

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Teemez:
Thanks so much, Please I also need urgent answer to this as I am about to start my ECA today, I notice if I select NO under the question that says and I quote "Will Your Spouse Come with you to Canada"? My CRS will increase to about 450+, MY QUESTION: If I select NO and get ITA and subsequent PPR, will I be able to invite my wife and son to Canada later? Please urgent answer

Post PPR - Yes via spousal sponsorship. Bear in mind that this process is renowned to be quite long. However, if you and fam are willing to accept the sacrifice, then yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year everyone, it will birth ECA, IELTS, ITA and PPR for us all at our individual needs... anyways who is hoping to see the first draw of 2020? grin fingers crossed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pwinkle1:

Thank you for responding. However, what I need is a Bank account reference letter which the bank has refused to give on a savings account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Venom104:

Thank you for responding. However, what I need is a Bank account reference letter which the bank has refused to give on a savings account.

If you haven't explored your account officer, consider doing this in a documented format, this could form part of your LoE as to why you couldn't get the letter in the specified format.

Have you also explored other branches or HQ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mamatea: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New Year smiley

Please does anyone have an appointment date for medicals in Lagos between the 6th and 10th of January 2020 please? Please I have a remedical request and Qlife's earliest available appointment is the 20th of February. Please HELP. Thank you very much in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
BCS is easier than CIMA. Use compunet training I have seen both. CIMA is not a child’s play
Walexpaedia:

If you know u have very & very strong IT background, u can go for BCS though they disappointed majority in the last September exam including me. If not just try to read wella for CIMA & go for it perhaps it's even faster than fucking BCS. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
BNTtech:
Happy New Year, everyone.

- From your reliable BCS tutors.

What is BCS please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muta18: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Access Bank would just give you a generic letter. Collect it and submit it like that and add your bank statement.
Venom104:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Gurus in the house pls i need your advice.
My self and hubby what to start our Canada express entry and we are contemplating on who to be the PA.
I'm 28 with MBA as highest qualifications I'm into Finance/accounting 6+ years of experience
Hubby is 32 with Msc in computer science. He is fully into IT (programming /web development) 8+ years of experience
To make this work for us what should we be aiming at for IELTS ? Can one person just take the exam? If yes looking at our profile who has a a better chance that will benefit both of us.
Pls we need your advice on the next step to take.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Since you're younger, you will be the PA. You both have Masters and more than 3years work experience. It's advisable you both take the IELTS and evaluate your credentials as hubby can contribute additional 30marks with MSc and minimum of LSWR 8777.

Please use the CRS calculator to simulate different scenarios and you'd appreciate that better.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Horlaidey007:
My self and hubby what to start our Canada express entry and we are contemplating on who to be the PA.
I'm 28 with MBA as highest qualifications I'm into Finance/accounting 6+ years of experience
Hubby is 32 with Msc in computer science. He is fully into IT (programming /web development) 8+ years of experience
To make this work for us what should we be aiming at for IELTS ? Can one person just take the exam? If yes looking at our profile who has a a better chance that will benefit both of us.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Eraytee:
Happy new year everyone, it will birth ECA, IELTS, ITA and PPR for us all at our individual needs... anyways who is hoping to see the first draw of 2020? grin fingers crossed
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
NaijaGoingMaple:
Since you're younger, you will be the PA. You both have Masters and more than 3years work experience. It's advisable you both take the IELTS and evaluate your credentials as hubby can contribute additional 30marks with MSc and minimum of LSWR 8777.

Please use the CRS calculator to simulate different scenarios and you'd appreciate that better.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Thank you for your quick response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fabguen:

Have you also explored other branches or HQ?

Thanks for this. Will try other branches.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
muta18:
Access Bank would just give you a generic letter. Collect it and submit it like that and add your bank statement.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Asetime: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Teemez:
Well, in summary, the answer to your question is a Yes. However, it'll be a longer and more complicated process. Back and forth relays with you, the government and your Spouse. Sometimes lasting more than anticipated. Also, ITA crs are quite high at the moment therefore, means of increasing your crs should be sought because having a crs in the 450s isn't quite ideal at the moment. Although I believe every and anything is possible. Who knows, crs may still fall below the 450s like it had been before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gshun: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
I got mine from access bank, pls try other branch or contact ur account officer
Venom104:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gshun: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just to add, what i got was statement of account and letter of non-indebtedness
Venom104:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Arlanda: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
justwise:

Sorted

Hi bro,

I want to ask you some questions with respect to Canada express entry. I want to apply for the program and migrate from where I currently live which is Scandinavian to Canada permanent.

My concern is, 10 years ago I was banned in US embassy in Nigeria for misrepresentation. I wanted to go for masters then, my sponsor bank statement caused the banned. So few years ago I did the masters program in Nordic country, I have traveled to many European countries and the UK. I am legally resident in Europe with work permit, my first application to UK, they asked me if I was ever banned in US. I told them exactly what happened in my application then, still they gave me the visa.

I heard Canada, US , UK, Australia and New Zealand share immigration data. I am very skeptic if the Canada will grant my permit, even though I have visited one of the countries listed above with same circumstance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Arlanda:

Hi bro,

I want to ask you some questions with respect to Canada express entry. I want to apply for the program and migrate from where I currently live which is Scandinavian to Canada permanent.

My concern is, 10 years ago I was banned in US embassy in Nigeria for misrepresentation. I wanted to go for masters then, my sponsor bank statement caused the banned. So few years ago I did the masters program in Nordic country, I have traveled to many European countries and the UK. I am legally resident in Europe with work permit, my first application to UK, they asked me if I was ever banned in US. I told them exactly what happened in my application then, still they gave me the visa.

I heard Canada, US , UK, Australia and New Zealand share immigration data. I am very skeptic if the Canada will grant my permit, even though I have visited one of the countries listed above with same circumstance.

no issues as long as you declare it

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Horlaidey007:
Thank you.

use the crs calculator to simulate scores. The pa should aim for 8777 minimum and 8.5 8 7.5 7.5 maximum lrsw. Spouse 6666 or 7777
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dexla(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Proof of funds has just been increased

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yes o! I just saw it. More than $500 additional!!! Baba God be a provider o

dexla:
Proof of funds has just been increased

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.