Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336076 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Please for someone working in security exchange Commission as a deputy manager, does anyone have an iea of the correct NOC code?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2020
kingkhalil:

Got mine on January 16, paid same day. Changed to NA a week later and i got PPR on January 24. Expect yours within 2 weeks MAX

Thank you so much, I pray that good news comes this week in Jesus' name. I appreciate the helpful response. God bless you, have a great week ahead!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2020
venorite:

Today makes it three weeks I paid, I am hopeful that something will happen this week. Keep ur fingers crossed

I hope so too....I pray for showers of blessings this week in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2020
It's your job description that will determine that and not necessarily your job title or designation.

Visit https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/ and search using your primary job description. Then check to see you do substantial duties as listed on the selected NOC, otherwise keep refining your search until you get a close match.

baberedefined:
Please for someone working in security exchange Commission as a deputy manager, does anyone have an iea of the correct NOC code?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Please I created my EE profile but got ineligible notification.I created another one, increase the PoF a little and its was eligible. Do I need to cancel the previous profile that was ineligible or I should just ignore? Please i need an answer oo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by confido2017: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Good morning, pls add me to the whatsapp group 08035508163

Pls do Canada still need WAEC on the FSW or Express Entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
teesquad007:
Please I created my EE profile but got ineligible notification.I created another one, increase the PoF a little and its was eligible. Do I need to cancel the previous profile that was ineligible or I should just ignore? Please i need an answer oo.

leave it, I have 2 ineligibles on my profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by harey: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you for this, I'm preparing for my exam next month and I'm having difficulties getting above 7 on the reading section. And this is due mainly to I'm reading from a computer and can't use skills like highlighting and underlying. will I get the passage on paper if I opt for paper based exam?

Deeceey:

Don't write CBT Ielts if you cannot type fast ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by harey: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please, I'm preparing for my exam next month and I'm having difficulties getting above 7 on the reading section. And this is due mainly to I'm reading from a computer and can't use skills like highlighting and underlying. will I get the passage on paper if I opt for paper based exam?

Kekereekun123:
ond is not enough for canada express entry. You need hnd. To get a job in uk with the ond is nearly impossible . Learn programming languages that is in demand in europe to enhance job offer prospects .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by wealthyqueen: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=godG post=85005198][/quote] Congratulations, I enjoyed reading every detail...Sorry for your loss, you are comforted on all sides and I wish you God’s best in all you do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
mimik2:
Just a lil update for those who are wondering the outcome of our Caleb University Waka.
Recall I came here in 2018 asking people to come to Caleb for PDG and that we needed up ten people to get a discount. Well, few people showed interest but only two eventually enrolled. So we didn't get the discount expected. We eventually paid the full tuition which was 470k instead of 400k.

Anyways, we concluded the program September last year and got our transcript sent to WES in October. ECA is out as One Year post graduate degree. See attached.

Upon completion of the program last year, my IELTS expired, so I decided to write another. Writing showed me pepper, I wrote twice and still did not get the desired score. Thank God for @blissnenye, I contacted her a week to writing the third one in Jan. She was really helpful. Thanks Sis, God bless you.
Now I have LRSW 887.57....I plan remarking the listening and writing thou. Cos I need to max out.

Right now I'm in the pool with 461...actively searching for PNP... It seems the way to go now as scores are not coming down anytime soon.

Keep pushing guys, do what you have to do (legally) now. It will surely end well.

Please, this program is PGD in what area?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Is there anyone here that graduated from LASU (Msc in Human Reaources and Personnel Management) that has successfully evaluated his/her certificate with WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ausn: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi wonderful MVPs on nairaland, joining this group recently has been a breath of fresh air. At least I know I'm not alone on this journey and I'm also encouraged by others' stories.

My AOR is March 2019 and visa office is AVO (Accra) �. Its been over 10 months and still counting days... I recently requested GCMS and I noticed that both Security and Criminality are showing as "NOT STARTED " Everything else is ok, including eligibility passed. I've sent CSEs and got generic responses: "file on queue for review"

Any advice on what else I can do? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Congratulations @puffpuffdrama go and prosper. In other news, we don’t encourage the use of agent here.... they do nothing for you. Anyone who can ace ielts and get ECA done is fit to DIY way. 95% success rate via DIY is more than enough proof.

It will end in praise.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lagoscooldude: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi guys,

Good afternoon. I am planning to request for work reference letters in advance even though I am yet to get my certificate evaluated. The aim of this is being proactive.

To my question, does the date on the work reference letter matter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Alexy2014: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ye80:

Yes go to post graduate website and initiate a transcript request, oay 7500 a d go along with the form to pg school to submit it

Thanks, how long does the submission take at pg school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluls(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
mimik2:
Just a lil update for those who are wondering the outcome of our Caleb University Waka.

It will surely end well.

Nice! cool smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
baberedefined:
Is it ok to just pay for application fee now and later pay for right of resident permit fees? Has anybody done that before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PanicButton: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please is it okay to use attestation of birth from the National Population Commission (this was issued in 2014, before I left for the UK) to prove relationship with my Mum. A gift deed was prepared, as she deposited the funds for the PR in my account. I also have my baptismal card(Catholics can relate) that i will be including as well. I also have a birth certificate from the hospital, but it isn't very clear and as detailed. Please advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chriswazo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
mimik2:
Recall I came here in 2018 asking people to come to Caleb for PDG and that we needed up ten people to get a discount. Well, few people showed interest but only two eventually enrolled. So we didn't get the discount expected. We eventually paid the full tuition which was 470k instead of 400k.

Anyways, we concluded the program September last year and got our transcript sent to WES in October. ECA is out as One Year post graduate degree. See attached.

Upon completion of the program last year, my IELTS expired, so I decided to write another. Writing showed me pepper, I wrote twice and still did not get the desired score. Thank God for @blissnenye, I contacted her a week to writing the third one in Jan. She was really helpful. Thanks Sis, God bless you.
Now I have LRSW 887.57....I plan remarking the listening and writing thou. Cos I need to max out.

Right now I'm in the pool with 461...actively searching for PNP... It seems the way to go now as scores are not coming down anytime soon.

Keep pushing guys, do what you have to do (legally) now. It will surely end well.

Chaiii! Chisos. God show you mercy my sister, your efforts won't be in vain, Kai am really touched. This CRS score just de weak me, see me see learning French now, am not even done with the current language am on, Oluwa Oo!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yes it’s possible, a lot have done that. Go ahead if thats what you want.

baberedefined:
Is it ok to just pay for application fee now and later pay for right of resident permit fees? Has anybody done that before?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi everyone, please where can I notorize my documents on the island at cheaper rate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Watch and pray smiley

You are not alone.

ausn:
Hi wonderful MVPs on nairaland, joining this group recently has been a breath of fresh air. At least I know I'm not alone on this journey and I'm also encouraged by others' stories.

My AOR is March 2019 and visa office is AVO (Accra) �. Its been over 10 months and still counting days... I recently requested GCMS and I noticed that both Security and Criminality are showing as "NOT STARTED " Everything else is ok, including eligibility passed. I've sent CSEs and got generic responses: "file on queue for review"

Any advice on what else I can do? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
fam, WES site is showing 220 dollars but someone said its 227, please how do i go about this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Afra88(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
aremso:
fam, WES site is showing 220 dollars but someone said its 227, please how do i go about this.

220 CAD is minus shipment. 7 CAD for standard and 85 CAD for couriered shipment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achangeofheart: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Special greetings great people. Please I’m looking for post AOR WhatsApp group to join
My AOR was 29th January 2019

Looking forward

Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Afra88:

220 CAD is minus shipment. 7 CAD for standard and 85 CAD for couriered shipment.

so which one will i do now, am confused!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by wolexy07(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yes

DexterousOne:

Unilag abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
adeptonlin:
Hi everyone, please where can I notorize my documents on the island at cheaper rate?

http://notary.gov.ng/locator.php?nbbranch=Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
wolexy07:
Yes

I'm still clueless as to what to do next sef
With this verification wahala

It's one year since I started this WES thing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
For all Accra VO applicants, I pray this month shall be showers of PPR for all of you. Keep the faith and hang in there. It is nearer than you think

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.