Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334574 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by venorite(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2020
otunoba1:
God of awesome wonders!

It’s PPR fam...

AOR- 25 OCT
FSW - O
VO - I don’t know
2 ADRs - IMM5475 and RPRF

It can only be God.....I can’t sleep again

Please are you single or married? And how long from when they requested for your rprf did you get ppr? Cos it’s 20 days for me now and I am still waiting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by venorite(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2020
Got request same day as you, mine is still on review since then
otunoba1:
RPRF was requested on January 13, though I had paid and raised CSE for same since November and got acknowledgement that receipt has been added to my application but I no fit argue so I just attached again on the placeholder that came with the request.

Stayed on ‘we are reviewing’ for 2 weeks before it changed to not applicable on Tuesday, followed by a GU immediately.

Eagle landed last night and we are so grateful to God.

AOR to PPR - 96days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2020
bezimo:

Which kind question be this.Lol like are you for real..
Yes o.
kiss smiley wink
Thanks it's been clarified.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Please help me out guys. We are a family of three( principal applicant, spouse and dependent child). For application and right of permanent resident fee, do I pay per adult or only principal applicant and dependent child.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeevaB: 5:36am On Feb 02, 2020
carissaa:
Yes absolutely. Not sure it will add points but I think you should try

Okay. Thank you.

I was thinking it could add more points if it's equivalent to a degree in Canada. That way I can choose two degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ebuncrown: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. Please I need some sort of advice.

I have been processing my transcript in OAU via etx since 2018 even before I bought the canny vision all to no avail. Over 30k gone down the drain.

Long story short I was introduced to someone in transcript office who has helped so far. I paid for courier service to send to CES as well extra PR for his own work since October 2019 and up till now My transcript has still not been sent.

I gave him a piece of my mind last night and woke up to his text now saying he wants to sent the transcript to me in Lagos and I’d send to Canada myself if I don’t mind the extra cost again. I don’t mind o but the questions are

Should I accept to do that cos I have been waiting for IFe to send it for the past 4months all to no avail.

If I accept should I send it from Lagos or travel to Ife to use DHL on campus to send it?

What if CES decides to verify and they discover I sent it myself though in the official envelope and seal, would it create any problems for me?

Since the school wants to frustrate my efforts, should I go ahead and send it by myself?

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2020
unofficial:

I sight you!
boss what are you doing here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2020
venorite:

Please are you single or married? And how long from when they requested for your rprf did you get ppr? Cos it’s 20 days for me now and I am still waiting

Got RPRF request on January 16, paid same day, got PPR on January 24.

What did they write in your letter? ‘Admissibility under review’?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2020
ednut1:
this is funny. But 9ja government should act fast make canada no reason our matter . Imagine the police report we got for 5k. Even shekau can go there to obtain it. No database to check the yeye fingerprints.

See casting, lol. Imagine those ‘guys’ are reading this. Na problem for people going forward

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Utoechi: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Please which course or programme did you evaluate to get 1 year college level certificate? Do tell.

quote author=yengi post=86273486]Good Evening efam, please my WES ECA Summary came out as Bachelor's (4 years) and college-level certificate (one year). can i choose the "two or more degree option on my ee profile?
Kindly assist.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeoyek: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2020
My dad will be providing the POF I need for this journey. I would like to know any other investment option I should consider asides treasury bills.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2020
emmatrack:

I really salute your courage and determination. As regards IELTS, I'd say you shouldn't bother with remark IMO. Perhaps you should just keep an eye on pnp for now

Why did you advise him not to remark the result? Have you encountered similar?

Also, would you advise someone with LRSW - 7, 7, 7.5,7 with IDP MOD to remark listening?
I need 8 in listening but got 7. Please advise because I am tempted to remark only listening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2020
opeoyek:
My dad will be providing the POF I need for this journey. I would like to know any other investment option I should consider asides treasury bills.

Stanbic IBTC money mark Mutual funds is fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Hello everyone and happy Sunday to y’all. There is a situation i was called to yesterday night but I just want to bring it here so we can learn. No one as seen it all.

So a couple are into this PR journey, the wife has an immediate brother in Canada who is a PR holder in sask province. Husband is 4 months post-AOR (spouse not accompany). He decided to go unaccompany because of the hike in recent cut-off and also age factor.

The wife later entered the pool after her husband’s e-APR and got nominated by sask and definitely she’s applying as spouse unaccompany because of her husband’s ongoing application. Now this is the issue. What is going to be the implication of this for both of them because the husband is actually going to sask province where his brother-inlaw resides and automatically the wife too will be doing same.

Is there any implication to their application? The wife would get next ITA as her crs is over 900 points. I told them I don’t think there is any issue because the husband will land before the wife. They are family of 3. If there’s any input or any implication kindly share. Personally have not seen their case before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Eraytee:
Hello everyone and happy Sunday to y’all. There is a situation i was called to yesterday night but I just want to bring it here so we can learn. No one as seen it all.

So a couple are into this PR journey, the wife has an immediate brother in Canada who is a PR holder in sask province. Husband is 4 months post-AOR (spouse not accompany). He decided to go unaccompany because of the hike in recent cut-off and also age factor.

The wife later entered the pool after her husband’s e-APR and got nominated by sask and definitely she’s applying as spouse unaccompany because of her husband’s ongoing application. Now this is the issue. What is going to be the implication of this for both of them because the husband is actually going to sask province where his brother-inlaw resides and automatically the wife too will be doing same.

Is there any implication to their application? The wife would get next ITA as her crs is over 900 points. I told them I don’t think there is any issue because the husband will land before the wife. They are family of 3. If there’s any input or any implication kindly share. Personally have not seen their case before.
misrepresentation plus ban. The husband should withdraw his application. And his wife should add him as accompany.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2020
kingkhalil:

Got RPRF request on January 16, paid same day, got PPR on January 24.

What did they write in your letter? ‘Admissibility under review’?

The clause on my RPRF request was "admissibility review is currently in process", did you have same? I received the request on Monday night last week and paid same day. Additional documents status currently reads "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided", it changed from "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" on Thursday. I'm not sure what to expect. When did the status on yours change to "Not applicable" please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks for your response, but lets learn about this matter by giving the reason why this is misrepresentation. Its a separate application.

Kekereekun123:
misrepresentation plus ban. The husband should withdraw his application. And his wife should add him as accompany.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Eraytee:
Thanks for your response, but lets learn about this matter by giving the reason why this is misrepresentation. Its a separate application.

she is unaccompany in her husbands applications which is still processing. Then now having her own application. Ideal thing should be the husband notifies ircc she wants to accompany. They will recompute his scores and if it fall below ita score it gets rejected. She can also wait till he finishes his own application before applying you. They should stop playing with ban

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tsquare299(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Ebuncrown:

I have been processing my transcript in OAU via etx since 2018 even before I bought the canny vision all to no avail. Over 30k gone down the drain.

Long story short I was introduced to someone in transcript office who has helped so far. I paid for courier service to send to CES as well extra PR for his own work since October 2019 and up till now My transcript has still not been sent.

I gave him a piece of my mind last night and woke up to his text now saying he wants to sent the transcript to me in Lagos and I’d send to Canada myself if I don’t mind the extra cost again. I don’t mind o but the questions are

Should I accept to do that cos I have been waiting for IFe to send it for the past 4months all to no avail.

If I accept should I send it from Lagos or travel to Ife to use DHL on campus to send it?

What if CES decides to verify and they discover I sent it myself though in the official envelope and seal, would it create any problems for me?

Since the school wants to frustrate my efforts, should I go ahead and send it by myself?

Thank you guys.

Hi, I graduated from OAU too. I think you can send it directly to CES if the envelope is stamped, sealed or signed at the back. can you give me the person's phone no? I have my transcript with me but it isn't stamped or signed at the back. How much did you pay the man?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tsquare299(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2020
Ebuncrown:

Thank you guys.

Respond to my DM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks for the input, actually this is what they plan to do, the husband’s VO is ottawa, the wife is not in haste at all... no plans of even landing this year according to them. Her nomination certificate is valid for 6 months or so not sure. The only thing I don’t like about this is that, her application will deprive another person an ITA, if luckily the husband gets PPR soon, He plans to land asap while the wife is planning to land next year. She said she won’t accept the next ITA probably buying time. She has 2 months to submit or decline so if they get lucky PPR shows for the husband. All might still be fine.

Kekereekun123:
she is unaccompany in her husbands applications which is still processing. Then now having her own application. Ideal thing should be the husband notifies ircc she wants to accompany. They will recompute his scores and if it fall below ita score it gets rejected. She can also wait till he finishes his own application before applying you. They should stop playing with ban
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
On the face of it, it's legal but that's somewhat gaming the system. If and when the husband gets the PR, I'm not sure she can even apply but rather sponsorship by the husband. The husband is already a PR holder and she may not apply as unaccompanying. Either the husband sponsors her after getting the PR or the current app is declined and they use the PNP.

However, the advice of a professional solicitor is advised here.

Eraytee:
Thanks for the input, actually this is what they plan to do, the husband’s VO is ottawa, the wife is not in haste at all... no plans of even landing this year according to them. Her nomination certificate is valid for 6 months or so not sure. The only thing I don’t like about this is that, her application will deprive another person an ITA, if luckily the husband gets PPR soon, He plans to land asap while the wife is planning to land next year. She said she won’t accept the next ITA probably buying time. She has 2 months to submit or decline so if they get lucky PPR shows for the husband. All might still be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Actually if the husband lands before her, she can actually apply, have seen such case, it’s not a must they come through sponsorship, she would even claim points from the spouse in that case. So as you have said, a professional advice is needed. I do understand them because its not that easy to be 4 months post AOR and decline. If all plays out for them, it cannot be termed misrepresentation because it’s never against the law for a spouse whose husband has landed and become PR to apply for her PR without being sponsored.

It is well.

NaijaGoingMaple:
On the face of it, it's legal but that's somewhat gaming the system. If and when the husband gets the PR, I'm not sure she can even apply but rather sponsorship by the husband. The husband is already a PR holder and she may not apply as unaccompanying. Either the husband sponsors her after getting the PR or the current app is declined and they use the PNP.

However, the advice of a professional solicitor is advised here.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by connectgt: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's very possible for your transcript to be rejected on the ground that the school location is different from where the parcel was posted. Sometimes, they consider the location, which must be close to your school.

My honest advice? Ensure it's posted from Ife or nearest city/town and not far away Lagos.

[author=Ebuncrown post=86304957]Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. Please I need some sort of advice.

Thank you guys.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks for the clarification that she can apply on her own and not necessarily spousal sponsorship.

She would also submit LOE on spouse's residency status since it'll be unaccompanying.

Eraytee:
Actually if the husband lands before her, she can actually apply, have seen such case, it’s not a must they come through sponsorship, she would even claim points from the spouse in that case. So as you have said, a professional advice is needed. I do understand them because its not that easy to be 4 months post AOR and decline. If all plays out for them, it cannot be termed misrepresentation because it’s never against the law for a spouse whose husband has landed and become PR to apply for her PR without being sponsored.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Meks12:
Thank you Carissaa.
I like your emphasis. Pls can i possibly get further details via a private chat?
Thank you

Why don't you guys look towards UK and there are jobs for nurses. It's cheaper and you only need to write IELTS. My thoughts though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Anybody shocked somebody!! grin
baberedefined:
Please help me out guys. We are a family of three( principal applicant, spouse and dependent child). For application and right of permanent resident fee, do I pay per adult or only principal applicant and dependent child.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
ICAN ATS certificate
Utoechi:
Please which course or programme did you evaluate to get 1 year college level certificate? Do tell.

quote author=yengi post=86273486]Good Evening efam, please my WES ECA Summary came out as Bachelor's (4 years) and college-level certificate (one year). can i choose the "two or more degree option on my ee profile?
Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YesLadyN: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ebuncrown:

Thank you guys.

Heyyyyyyyy Great Ife!!!!! We are almost in the same situation! Been on my transcript with Etx since September 2019! Registered for ECA with CES too but now I’m on the verge of doing another transcript application to WES just to save my time! Please inbox me cos ETX and OAU wants to frustrate me too!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Precious good afternoon. Please help me, I sent an email

PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

I just want to say do not give up on your relocation dreams..just hang in there no matter your current stage...it will all end in praise.

For those currently stuck with Unilag delays in either transcript or verification level and need a form of assistance, kindly reach out to me.

I have the contact of someone who recently assisted me with mine and I am awaiting my evaluation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
venorite:
Got request same day as you, mine is still on review since then

Married. Family of 4.

Don’t worry, it will change to not applicable and your PPR will drop afterwards.

Mine took exactly 2 weeks to change status and I have seen people wait 3 to 4 weeks for it to happen. Some took just a day.

Your PPR is almost here

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.