Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330691 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
RealVictor:
Good day house,
Pls I need advice on this, my school gave me my transcript to deliver by myself, so I want to know the best courier service I can use to send it to Wes, and how much it might cost.
Thanks

Hello, this is a good question. DHL or FedEx will be fine.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU USE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AS THE SENDER, OTHERWISE, WES WILL REJECT IT!
Ask your school what name they use as sender so that when you use it, there is consistency with the name they've used to send transcrips in the past. Better still, you can write the following in the sender's column:
"University of......
Address....."

Wishing you all the best!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Palaexpress:

Hello, this is a good question. DHL or FedEx will be fine.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU USE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AS THE SENDER, OTHERWISE, WES WILL REJECT IT!
Ask your school what name they use as sender so that when you use it, there is consistency with the name they've used to send transcrips in the past. Better still, you can write the following in the sender's column:
"University of......
Address....."

Wishing you all the best!

Thanks for your response, but do you have any idea how much it costs to use any of them to send documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dhl is #12500
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pearlobi: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please I need answers from Seniors here. I have an Uncle who has no certificate, he didn't have a formal education, but he is literate. His wife has a BSc in Marketing. She'll be 31 this year.

They really want to migrate. His wife will be the primary applicant. I want to know if he'll be required to submit educational details or if his wife's own is enough.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
PEBC will always send you a mail to let you know they have received and accepted all your documents (just as specified) and in hubby's case, he was informed his ECA report would be ready 8weeks from that date. He got this report about 35-37 days after that mail actually. Some of his colleagues who had done in the past said that was really fast. Just put your mind to that 8weeks once you get the same mail. If anything has changed concerning the date of completion, you'll always get to know through that mail.
All the best.
Passerby2:

Hi... Congratulations on your ITA.
Pls, how long did it take for you to get ur document evaluation from PEBC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Passerby2:

Hi... Congratulations on your ITA.
Pls, how long did it take for you to get ur document evaluation from PEBC?

It took a while...but if you submit your application with everything they ask of it will take less time avoid discrepancies....provide everything give or take 8 weeks from confirmation of receipt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
No, its not compulsory for him to have educational details. His wife’ is sufficient. Although she may need a second degree considering crs scores of late

pearlobi:
Please I need answers from Seniors here. I have an Uncle who has no certificate, he didn't have a formal education, but he is literate. His wife has a BSc in Marketing. She'll be 31 this year.

They really want to migrate. His wife will be the primary applicant. I want to know if he'll be required to submit educational details or if his wife's own is enough.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello Guys , if you anyone has done result verification from Delsu pls Pm me via my link below
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
RealVictor:

Thanks for your response, but do you have any idea how much it costs to use any of them to send documents

FedEx was N17,200, while DHL was N22,500 from Calabar.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
March 4th 467-468 ( 4500 ITA )

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
pearlobi:

The wife can be the PA, and it's not compulsory for the spouse to provide ECA. However, spouse's ECA and IELTS would go a long way to boost their CRS.
Now that age is not on her side (she's above 30), she needs an additional certificate like BCS or CIMA, or better still Masters degree, and also ace IELTS (8777 preferably). This could help her get a CRS of 400 and above (without points from spouse) then she can dive into the pool and wait for a miracle PNP to fall on her while she passionately pursues other PNPs by visiting their websites and applying.
Remember, if we try we might win, but if we don't we have lost.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
hardycross:
This story only matches one person I know. That's all for now.
Bro I enjoyed your story. I am equally a young lawyer I graduated with a 2.1 both from the University of Benin and the Nigerian Law School and I would need your assistance with respect to employment referrals in your former office or any other place. I need the job to gather 2 more years experience for EE. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stdannyel(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please I really need someone to help out on the way forward about this

Stdannyel:
Good day house,
Please how do I make payment for wes evaluation, I've been trying with my card but not working out, although it's a debit mastercard.
Please kindly help with any useful information.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ankaravillageng: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Graduate diploma

nim graduate diploma or the pgd in collaboration with UI? which exactly?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gshun:
Pls how long does it take from submssion to collection of passport at lagos vfs

One month or less....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Damask: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
I seriously need help here pls. How do I pay for WES? I have gtb debit card but not successful. I generated the western union payment method but my bank said I need to open a domicillary account, which I am not interested in.
This is really giving me problem.. Please, help me ó...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Missnonny: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=scholar post=87072678]

Hello @Missnonny, When you say 'public health transcript', what does that mean?
Are you saying that:
1. You have a post-graduate degree in public health OR 2. You took a joint undergraduate degree (with public health)?
If 1 is the case, it will be evaluated as 2 or more degrees. However if 2 is the case, me no know. Experts in the house, please step in.

I had d Public health along with my BNSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
An ECA is not required for an accompanying spouse. However, if is he able/willing to write IELTS, I strongly suggest that he can contribute points in that way.

As others have suggested, the wife should consider a short certificate to boost their points (especially because the husband won't be able to get an ECA to add points). Research CIMA / BCS and others on this thread.

pearlobi:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bro, your post is inappropriate on such a forum like this. Most applications are partly hinged on it. Don't be surprised if anyone tells you VOs also frequent here for background checks.

You know, if @kingkhalil had forged work experience, maybe by now, he'd have been found out and not only had his application rejected for misrepresentation but also banned for 5years from applying in any form to IRCC.

Canada2021:
Bro I enjoyed your story. I am equally a young lawyer I graduated with a 2.1 both from the University of Benin and the Nigerian Law School and I would need your assistance... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vavi: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hi All

I'm a newbie on this thread. Learnt a lot from you all.

I'm 31, married with 2/more degrees. I've written IELTS and gotten a 8.5,8,7.5,6.5 LRSW. Awaiting remark on the writing. If the remark plays out favourably, i will be at 460+.

I've imagined various scenarios using the CRS tool to attain 470+ but it requires that I have Canadian experience, have a Canadian sibling, a job or provincial nomination which I don't have. Elders in the house, how does one attain a 470+ score in this day?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Bro, your post is inappropriate on such a forum like this. Most applications are partly hinged on it. Don't be surprised if anyone tells you VOs also frequent here for background checks.

You know, if Khalil had forged work experience, maybe by now, he'd have been found out and not only had his application rejected for misrepresentation but also banned for 5years from applying in any form to IRCC.

Bro I meant a real job . I need to work for extra 2 years

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dareads(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello guys I'm new here.. I wàs directed here. I represent family of 4. And I want to migrate to Canada permanently and we have all our passports but I don't know the next step to take. Pls can someone help me out with the process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dareads:
Hello guys I'm new here.. I wàs directed here. I represent family of 4. And I want to migrate to Canada permanently and we have all our passports but I don't know the next step to take. Pls can someone help me out with the process?
Page 1 is your friend go there...everything you need to know is clearly stated there. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bugzymallone:

It took a while...but if you submit your application with everything they ask of it will take less time avoid discrepancies....provide everything give or take 8 weeks from confirmation of receipt.

Thank you very much. All my documents have been submitted for almost a month but I'm yet to get a "confirmation of receipt" mail. How do you suggest I proceed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stdannyel(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'm also on this table,
Elders in the house please kindly show us the way forward.

Damask:
I seriously need help here pls. How do I pay for WES? I have gtb debit card but not successful. I generated the western union payment method but my bank said I need to open a domicillary account, which I am not interested in.
This is really giving me problem.. Please, help me ó...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'm sure for you to have gotten up to 460+, with such age and
without siblings/Canadian experience, your spouse's IELTS and ECA have both been factored in. At this juncture, exploring PNPs and/or learning french to write TEF are sure ways forward.
There's is a thread for PNP and also for TEF. Pls try keying these keywords into the searchbar above and read up for more information.

Vavi:
Hi All

I'm a newbie on this thread. Learnt a lot from you all.

I'm 31, married with 2/more degrees. I've written IELTS and gotten a 8.5,8,7.5,6.5 LRSW. Awaiting remark on the writing. If the remark plays out favourably, i will be at 460+.

I've imagined various scenarios using the CRS tool to attain 470+ but it requires that I have Canadian experience, have a Canadian sibling, a job or provincial nomination which I don't have. Elders in the house, how does one attain a 470+ score in this day?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh sorry! It never sounded like that to me,
especially the last two sentences in your original post. Thanks for clarifying.

Note: Hanne is a female please. Thanks.
Canada2021:
Bro I meant a real job . I need to work for extra 2 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2020
@DeeCan i beg you with the name of God please share the materials you used to prepare for the writing with me, and also how i can register through MOD. Thank you �

DeeCan:
Thanks and God bless you. Let me try answer your questions:
1. For the POF summary, all I did was write out all the funds I was using. All my funds were in Treasury bill investment, a little more than enough for a single applicant. I only used the 25% of my Retirement Savings account as a buffer against currency fluctuations. I didn't have any table as advised previously here, just a list I typed using MS Word and converted to PDF.
I merged with the other document for POF and that was it.
2. There is no specific website per say as I learnt the Bank of Canada has an exchange rate released quarterly or thereabout. However, you could use oanda.com or xe.com and you will be fine. Please ensure you are converting from NGN to CAD $ and not the other way around. That way, you will know exactly the amount it will be in CAD $.
3. I used oanda.com and attached a screenshot for the day of my AOR
For your overlap, please do address in the LOE. A friend with a similar issue as mine was pro-active and filled a Schedule A form pre-AOR and submitted with his LOE. He didn't get any ADR while I did. In all, just be careful and very observant. Please don't be in a hurry to submit and make silly mistakes. Immigration is law and provided you do not mislead or lie, PPR will eventually come. Congrats on your ITA, you are almost home and dry. You can reach out if you require further assistance. All the best and Godspeed, cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.