Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336146 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sambless2013: 10:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Pls what does it mean to see one as updated?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
adejumokecares:
Good evening everyone. Please I need a clarification. Is the date on the IELTS result online the same with the report form?
I wrote exam on 13th Feb with BC and was able to check my result online on 26the Feb, I'm yet to collect the result from their office but I need to be sure if the date to fill while creating an EE profile is 26th Feb. I'll appreciate your response please.
Use 24th of February it is usually 2 days before you see it online...I know if it’s MOD the Trf no is usually under that result form online
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Good morning everyone...our people say that he who asks questions no Dey miss road..please I’m post-ITA...please I didn’t claim point for one year I was an intern as a pharmacist because I have sufficient work experience 8 years..However, I added this one year internship in my personal history please am I supposed to submit anything at all to show that I worked there considering I didn’t use it to claim points?please this is important...I hope someone will reply me..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
johnnybravo1990:

What’s up?

Nothing much brother...happy to see you back here. Been a while. Planning 2nd attempt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NubianQueen87: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Bugzymallone:
Good morning everyone...our people say that he who asks questions no Dey miss road..

please am I supposed to submit anything at all to show that I worked there considering I didn’t use it to claim points?please this is important...I hope someone will reply me..Thanks

Nwanne ndewooo!

Work experience under personal history does not have to be proved. You only provide proof for any section(work, education,etc) you're using to claim points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 11:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Thank you

johnnybravo1990:

You can order 2. But I don’t think you should.
I don’t think it matters if you didn’t select representative.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Missnonny: 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Please can a BNSC holder evaluate public health transcript with WES to get 2 or more certificates for Canada's express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bugzymallone: 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
NubianQueen87:

Nwanne ndewooo!

Work experience under personal history does not have to be proved. You only provide proof for any section(work, education,etc) you're using to claim points.
Daalu sor nwannem!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olaniyisal: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
My AOR is 2nd Jan 2020. It's almost 2 months now...No Biometrics or medical passed update.

Anyone with such trends
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by terryhill: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello house, please is it best that my spouse applies as the primary applicant to boost the CRS since she has a masters and over 6 years working experience in a manufacturing firm instead of me that just have a bachelors degree and less than 5 years working experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hiiphy: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
terryhill:
Hello house, please is it best that my spouse applies as the primary applicant to boost the CRS since she has a masters and over 6 years working experience in a manufacturing firm instead of me that just have a bachelors degree and less than 5 years working experience.
. It’s better for your wife to be PA since she has MAsters. You can use the CRS tool to simulate your scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hiiphy: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
olaniyisal:
My AOR is 2nd Jan 2020. It's almost 2 months now...No Biometrics or medical passed update.

Anyone with such trends
. You can call them or raise CSE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
@justwise, Good day! Please, I would like to enquire if @blissnenye account has been banned, and what she may have done wrong. She can not be able to type on Nairaland anymore. What could be the reason?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Canadahome:
@justwise, Good day! Please, I would like to enquire if blissnenye account has been banned, and what she may have done wrong. She can not be able to type on Nairaland anymore. What could be the reason?

1. Yes

2. Banned for advertising

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
It depends on age and also if her work experience is in NOC A, B or 0. If it is an appropriate NOC and age is in her favor, then yes - she should probably be the PA. Use the CRS tool to simulate your score with her as the PA.

terryhill:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Missnonny: 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please can a BNSC holder evaluate public health transcript with WES to get 2 or more certificates for Canada's express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR.
Your stories are like music to my soul. Keep them coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
scholar:

I am not using this to get point in the work experience as I don't want my CEO to know I am planning to ja.

This one got me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amygal01: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
25th of February is what i have in my hard copy
Bugzymallone:

Use 24th of February it is usually 2 days before you see it online...I know if it’s MOD the Trf no is usually under that result form online
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

1. Yes

2. Banned for advertising

Please, I am appealing that you review your stand, and give her a warning instead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kennylad90: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is it possible for one to prepare for ielts within two weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
ednut1:
too many applicants i guess. But some people still got in 30 days. If you have someone in canada that can help apply it comes in 30days. But these websites you cant tell
Oh I see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Erigo23:

But wont that risk the application landing in Accra?
I really don't know the criteria cic uses in allocating applications to VOs. But if the application eventually land in Accra then it's all well and good grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kennylad90:
Is it possible for one to prepare for ielts within two weeks
It depends on your circumstances.
Have you taken the test before?
Can you spare at least 15hrs everyday for intensive preparation within that 2 weeks?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
ednut1:
what if its in accra already
Buhahaha grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.