Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334622 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
I will advise you apply for your transcripts. Do you have ITA already??

DeStacy:
Hello,
SINP seniors!!!
I am trying to complete my application, just noticed that SINP requires transcript....which i do not hv for both degrees and may take awhile to process.
Can i write a Letter of Explanation and attach my notification of results.

kindly assist ASAP.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaJoJo: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please people I need a genuine contact in Unilag postgrad to hep wit WES verification for my brother. Abeg anyone know someone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbelieve: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
kingkhalil:
PPR GIST (LONG POST ALERT!!!!!)

Timeline:

See y’all in Canada. If you are coming to Edmonton or are in Edmonton already, holla at your boy!..

Congratulations on your PPR. Please I want to ask for someone who did a masters in law. Should they go with IQAS for qualification verification or WES. IQAS processing time is quite long. People say WES is usually not accepted when you submit your application to IRCC and it leads to rejection? Why is that please?

What do you suggest the person does?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbelieve: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello house please for someone who has a masters in law from outside Nigeria should they process certificate with WES or IQAS. The reason I'm asking is because WES is more faster than IQAS. And please for lawyers that have used WES what is the issue with WES result when you submitted your application to IRCC? And should they add the BSc from Nigeria or should verify just the MSC? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by monvous: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Gurus in the house pls I have a question:
Am self-employed (1) I have a creche which is my main business that I receive pay on monthly basis with 2staff working for me but the creche is not registered, secondly I have an online business wear I sell fashion wears but it's registered which I also have bank account for it, same account my clients for creche pays in money on monthly basis too. My question is can I use the cac certificate for my creche cos that's the business I want use as my NOC when submitting my application and since I receive money on it on monthly basis and also have my children parents that can give me reference letters for it does the cac certificate matters or the name on it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jbelieve:

Congratulations on your PPR. Please I want to ask for someone who did a masters in law. Should they go with IQAS for qualification verification or WES. IQAS processing time is quite long. People say WES is usually not accepted when you submit your application to IRCC and it leads to rejection? Why is that please?

IQAS is the best option for LLB not master of law because they evaluate the bachelor of law as a professional degree and that's an equivalent to master's.

WES doesn't give it a professional equivalent, but gives LLB and law school certificate as two or more certificates.

Since you have master's already, evaluate ONLY that with WES because they're faster and even faster as it's from oversea. Your ECA should be out probably in 2months time max.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by white12k: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello All,

I have a good friend of mine whose score is 357 on the Express Entry program. His IELTS is Listening 7.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 6.5, Speaking 8.5
How can he improve his score? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MzPearl1914: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello house. I have the required funds with a finance house for POF. How should I proceed with the letter of expression, should I indicate that it was gotten from my father, who does not have investment with the finance house, or get a letter of transfer of funds from my Uncle who has funds in same company. TIA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
white12k:
Hello All,

I have a good friend of mine whose score is 357 on the Express Entry program. His IELTS is Listening 7.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 6.5, Speaking 8.5
How can he improve his score? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
How else is he expected to increase his score? you should go to page 1 and digest the wealth information there. then you & your friend would know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbelieve: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Prisscindy:

IQAS is the best option for LLB not master of law because they evaluate the bachelor of law as a professional degree and that's an equivalent to master's.

WES doesn't give it a professional equivalent, but gives LLB and law school certificate as two or more certificates.

Since you have master's already, evaluate ONLY that with WES because they're faster and even faster as it's from oversea. Your ECA should be out probably in 2months time max.

Hope this helps.

Thank you and God bless. Another question, can years of experience before MSC be used to claim the required years of experience. Cause she worked before going for masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello All,

While filling my express entry profile, I stated my Uncle who is a Canadian PR. Post ITA, I'm being asked to provide proof of his status. I still left his details there so there won't be any inconsistency between my express entry profile and application. Can someone please advise? Can I take off his details now post ITA or it will be red flag? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jbelieve:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Berle:
Hello All,

While filling my express entry profile, I stated my Uncle who is a Canadian PR. Post ITA, I'm being asked to provide proof of his status. I still left his details there so there won't be any inconsistency between my express entry profile and application. Can someone please advise? Can I take off his details now post ITA or it will be red flag? Thanks
You included him, did you claim any points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2020
No points claimed.
lasignor:
You included him, did you claim any points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Jbelieve:

Thank you and God bless. Another question, can years of experience before MSC be used to claim the required years of experience. Cause she worked before going for masters.

Yes, so far it's within the last ten years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2020
Congratulations on your PPR...Wish you all the best in your new home.

@ans123
@Gshun..still waiting for the full gist
@Deecan
@eghosaadeghe..so sorry I missed you earlier.

Thanks for sharing your landing gist here. May you find favour in your new home. Wish you smooth settling.
@strange
@DboyizGood

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2020
ans123:
It's PPR!!!

Congratulations..it has started in praise for you. Thanks for sharing the key take aways and your PPR gist even though we expected more details. Your score is 7/10.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Massive congratulations to you on your PPR...Your watch has ended indeed. Go and prosper in your new home. Thanks for sharing such a detailed gist that would also benefit others. All the best. Your score is 10/10.

[quote author=DeeCan post=87065637][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Phil16: 2:04am On Mar 04, 2020
lasignor:
Doesn't matter whether or not you've switched careers. So long you've got proper proof for the job experience you are claiming, you'd be just fine.
Hi!
Please must I get a reference letter from my workplace to prove my work experience? Are there no other means to prove work experience? Like appointment letter and rest. My current workplace may not likely give a reference letter and I have worked there for over four years now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbelieve: 2:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Prisscindy:

Yes, so far it's within the last ten years.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by smslive2: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2020
My People, how una dey? Been a while... Wishing you all speedy approval. Every obstacle shall be destroyed by fire in Jesus Name

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Phil16:

Hi!
Please must I get a reference letter from my workplace to prove my work experience? Are there no other means to prove work experience? Like appointment letter and rest. My current workplace may not likely give a reference letter and I have worked there for over four years now.

Copied
I can't get reference letter ���which way forward

1. A Reference can be written by a colleague or supervisor on PLAIN A4 PAPER
The person writing should out their details, postion and add their ID is possible
2. Get the letter notarized if possible
3. Add your letters - employment, promotion etc
4. Also attach the email that States that your HR won't give you reference letter
5 then payslips if you have or bank statement highlighting salary

All elements of reference letter must still be included

Once again if you are on this route DO NOT USE COMPANY LETTER HEAD

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Berle:
Hello All,

provide the required documents or provide loe stating you can't get it and that is doesn't affect your eligibility scores (67/100 mimimum-make sure without his points you still score 67 or more)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.