Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332311 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
hazzaman:
Please how did you have unilag include your reference number after online application and how long did it take after you applied till they sent it?
When you are applyig for transcript you have a part where you fill in the address you want it to be sent. You fill the address with your ref number as you have it on WES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
teeboi77:
Good day house, please who has good contact in UNILAG,my wife want to evaluate her master's and WES already sent UNILAG mail to confirm but no response from Unilag yet..If you have contact of anyone that can assist kindly share with me.Thanks all

Am also at this stage. This stage is something else with UNILAG. If you want it asap i will advice you write WES you want the verification sent via courier;you pay Courier abt 80canadian dollar and in about 10working days you will have it over with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
AlbertaPikin:
Hey guys..
I got my tracking number from the UNILAG transcripts portal since last week, but the UPS tracker says it’s a wrong tracking number. Who can I call in Unilag records to help me handle it ? cry cry

Try using the tracking number on wes.org

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
MJKJ:
@SunshineD1

fellow AVOrian any news at all this week? ADR? PPR? sad

I'm yet to hear of any o. Not in any group but I have an admin friend in one of the groups who updates me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
ausn:

I got a Ghost Update on Monday. My AoR is March 2019.

Almost there bro/sis. PPR is knocking on your door. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks and God bless you. Thanks for the prayers and a massive Amen to them all. Yaay @ my 10/10. I'll frame and tell my mom, "Mama I made it". Thanks for all you do here.
yemblaze:
Massive congratulations to you on your PPR...Your watch has ended indeed. Go and prosper in your new home. Thanks for sharing such a detailed gist that would also benefit others. All the best. Your score is 10/10.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeStacy: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thank you....got in touch with UI but they are on strike.... will keep my fingers crossed.

please what response is required for the question below? Is it referring to my EE profile or ITA (from the Federal & other provinces)

Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?*

yemblaze:
Transcript is required for the qualification you are using to claim the NOC. Get a student copy or if possible an official copy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
SunshineD1:

It is okay to use tbills as POF.
Please how does the treasury bill thing work?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sumji:
Thank you @SunshineD1 for the response. The second part of my question though: please is there a required timeline, like one has to show that it's been there for 6 months (just like when using SOA), or timeline doesn't apply to tbills (so long as its in the primary applicants name)?

Would really appreciate your response!

Please can you put me through on how this treasury bill thing works, I seem to be stuck at the POF stage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ElimosCEO: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Flopretty:
Hello everybody,

Please i need ieltsliz paid videos for writing. if you have please share with me - shadeprettyone@gmail.com

My test is this weekend.

Hello Sis. Please help out with the materials if you eventually laid your hand on any. Am siting for the exam these weekend as well. Thanks bunch
Elimosgloconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oykea123: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yes you can. Send a web form that you are visiting Canada. You will have to book with any of the Service centers

quote author=muvey10 post=87159511]Please can I do Permanent Résident biometrics in Canada on a visitors Visa? Submitting application from Nigeria but apparently will be there when biometrics letter would come? Seniors in the house help, so I would know when to book my ticket [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Palaexpress:

Sorry, I thought someone had responded. You'll need to liquidate it and show evidence that you have the money in your account (bank statement).

You can liquidate your investment prior to submitting your application post ITA and use the statement of account, or submit the treasury bill certificate. However, there are several instances where IRCC will raise flags about the certificate during processing of your application. At that point, you'll be required to liquidate and send them your bank statement.
Concerning the time, the longer the treasury bill stays, the better!!! If the treasury bill had been in your name and over 6months old, no issues at all. Just liquidate and submit your statement showing the balance. You don't need to wait another 6 months.

Regards
If I'm going to do a gift deed. Does the money have to have been in the senders account for six months?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
It is asking if you have applied to any province or federal before...it should be No.

DeStacy:
Thank you....got in touch with UI but they are on strike.... will keep my fingers crossed.

please what response is required for the question below? Is it referring to my EE profile or ITA (from the Federal & other provinces)

Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?*

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
SunshineD1:

Anyone can provide you with funds but let it all be paid into the account of either of your parents or sibling. It is easier to explain and defend the relationship
But does it have to have been in parents or siblings account for 6 months?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
winner01:
But does it have to have been in parents or siblings account for 6 months?
No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
COPR2020:

No
How long does it have to stay in givers account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mummychichi:

CIC requires only reference letter in the specified format. It id when you can't get in the correct format, you attach other documents. Pls go through IRCC website for more info.
If I get you correctly, CIC only needs reference letter. Not payslips or employment letters?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please who has successfully gotten nomination from Saskatchewan that is a civil servant/public servant.

The office letter head that does not have the organization's website or email. Please note that the office has a website and email but its not included on their letter head.

The staff of the organization is not issued official email and it is a requirement on Saskatchewan for the supervisor signing the letter to provide his/her official email. How did you handle these?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
winner01:
How long does it have to stay in givers account?
No timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nasinazz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello house, HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering but i currently manage my own business..... What are my chances in this Canadian federal skilled/ permanent residency programme....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MzPearl1914: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
winner01:
Please can you put me through on how this treasury bill thing works, I seem to be stuck at the POF stage.
I am also at this stage. I would be using funds invested in a finance house, together with gift deed from an Uncle and affidavit. Would that be a valid proof of fund for Canadian PR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Eagles92:
472..................This draw aint coming down anytime soon mhen

Where did u see it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kayjay69(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
I know where you got this from, the person that posted it said it was a prediction not the actual draw. Berra correct it before u give people high blood pressure.
Eagles92:
472..................This draw aint coming down anytime soon mhen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
My app showed 472 some minutes ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello, could you please delete this? There has been no draw for today as of 5:05 pm. People's lives actually depend on this. This is mis-information. Please delete.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Which app be that??

Eagles92:
My app showed 472 some minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Aint misinforming people chief.
I have taken it down since no one is seeing it.
I have a screenshot of what i saw before posting
DeeCan:
Hello, could you please delete this? There has been no draw for today as of 5:05 pm. People's lives actually depend on this. This is mis-information. Please delete.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Eagles92:
Aint misinforming people chief.
I have taken it down since no one is seeing it.
I have a screenshot of what i saw before posting

Could you tell us about the app? Also share the screenshot if possible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
COPR2020:

No timeline
So the giver can receive the account today and send to me, the applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
MzPearl1914:
I am also at this stage. I would be using funds invested in a finance house, together with gift deed from an Uncle and affidavit. Would that be a valid proof of fund for Canadian PR?
I'm not sure. I only know about a gift deed and little about treasury bill. Can I send you an email request so that we can connect?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
winner01:
So the giver can receive the account today and send to me, the applicant?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.