Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333399 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello,

It is not anywhere near 1123. 1123 is for marketing communications professionals involved in advertising creation, PR and core marketing) His JD is more of sales/account manager role. Pls refer to NOC 6231.

The other role isn't really a managerial role per se. He still report to manager. 0125 is for managers, just ensure you do your home work

lasignor:
For the bolded, check NOC 1123.

Note that the duties you listed are not enough. Let the duties be at least 5. It would help the CO match your roles with your NOC easily.

For the first one, check 0125. Should fit in. Plenty years of experience is required to claim any managerial position successfully though so, I am going to advice that you stick to the 1123 since you already have the required 3years from there. Include the second one in your personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
niceeric:
Hello guys, so I am creating my EE profile but I am stuck at my ielts result date...the online result page doesn't show it and since my successful remark, I haven't been able to pick up my TRF cos of the lockdown.
Can I guess the date or it can be found somewhere else....I wrote with MOD/IDP though
Anyone, help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngRx(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Samuelobiora19:

Do you have the cure for Covid-19..?? If the answer to this question is a NO..Just Stop the Search and Channel the energy elsewhere..People are losing Jobs in Canada, economy is on a downturn and you wanna get a Job Offer from Nigeria..?? Plz and Plz, your chances are very very Slim

guy you harsh fa gringringrin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by englishgirl55(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Samuelobiora19:

Do you have the cure for Covid-19..?? If the answer to this question is a NO..Just Stop the Search and Channel the energy elsewhere..People are losing Jobs in Canada, economy is on a downturn and you wanna get a Job Offer from Nigeria..?? Plz and Plz, your chances are very very Slim
Very brutal response. But very true.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kolizomanizo:
Good evening guyz. I intend to increase CRS score with finding a job offer in Canada. Though I have a friend doing the search for me over there in Ontario..

Does Job offer really help to boost CRS score and what are the chances of finding a job? Thanks
go and learn French and forget all these shortcuts. U were the same person looking for arrange relative. Seems you want to fall for scam

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by realone2012: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
niceeric:
Hello guys, so I am creating my EE profile but I am stuck at my ielts result date...the online result page doesn't show it and since my successful remark, I haven't been able to pick up my TRF cos of the lockdown.
Can I guess the date or it can be found somewhere else....I wrote with MOD/IDP though
Use the date you got the mail that your remark is out.
The date should be that date or a day before. if it's a day before, you can change it later (when you get the result).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
realone2012:
Use the date you got the mail that your remark is out.
The date should be that date or a day before. if it's a day before, you can change it later (when you get the result).
Thanks so much for this reply. One more question please, hope it is changeable if I get ITA and its actually a day or two before....hope it wont amount to misrepresentation?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
Is Canada not begging USA for face masks? It's not every time you condemn Nigeria's Government because discerning minds know that Governments across the world are currently hoarding medical equipment including ventilators. The Nigerian Government may have money to buy ventilators but no country is willing to export such products at the moment. So until Nigeria starts producing their own ventilators, let the Government beg any individual who is willing give it out. At least Elon Musk didn't complain!
Who is this clown? What has your dear Nigeria done for you? The Canadian government has done so much for their citizens & residents (financially, medically)therefore they ran out of supplies, so asking for facemasks which will obviously be bought wouldn't be a bad idea isn't it. as we know the Nigerian government has the money to buy ventilators why didn't they buy it since? why didn't they build good medicals facilities? So if they they beg online nobody will bother...I hope you are not applying for PR o.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/millions-of-masks-expected-after-us-halts-equipment-exports-1.5522003

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Very honest but bitter truth. @ednut1's 'simple' piece of advice is by far, the more feasible alternative just as PNP is (if NOC is an in-demand one that is)
englishgirl55:

Very brutal response. But very true.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Take it easy pls! Is it not even possible for people to engage each other without resorting to insults? Just imagine your post without the opening sentence..

kiari:

Who is this clown? What has your dear Nigeria done for you? The Canadian government has done so much for their citizens & residents.. I hope you are not applying for PR o.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Emmakohodis747(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Take it easy pls! Is it not even possible for people to engage each other without resorting to insults? Just imagine your post without the opening sentence..

Are you going to Canada �� now?? ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AdesegunSanni89: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2020
kiari:

Who is this clown? What has your dear Nigeria done for you? The Canadian government has done so much for their citizens & residents (financially, medically)therefore they ran out of supplies, so asking for facemasks which will obviously be bought wouldn't be a bad idea isn't it. as we know the Nigerian government has the money to buy ventilators why didn't they buy it since? why didn't they build good medicals facilities? So if they they beg online nobody will bother...I hope you are not applying for PR o.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/millions-of-masks-expected-after-us-halts-equipment-exports-1.5522003
You are the clown who has NOTHING to offer Nigeria other than to criticise genuine people who are smuggling to make things work after decades of decay. Good luck to you in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kunlewoye(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Hi guys,

My first post in this thread! I've gone through the first few pages but couldn't get info I need.

Kudos to all the well-meaning folk on here who devote their time to attending to the issues of others. God bless y'all.

I'd appreciate help with 2 issues:

1 - When creating an Express Entry profile, do I need to state previous visitor visa applications where it asks if you've applied to IRCC b4? I mean, does this apply to previous visitor visa applications, since it's a non-immigrant visa?

2 - I have a compound surname (i.e, xxxx-zzzz)
I have 7 siblings and some of us go by xxxx, while the others go by zzzz (couldn't use the full surname from my Secondary School days, as it would have exceeded WAEC's 25-character naming rule). My parents use the full surname.
I have 2 brothers in Canada.

Brother 1 - Canadian citizen since 2006, goes by zzzz from my surname xxxx-zzzz.
Brother 2 - Canadian PR since 2018, goes by xxxx from my surname.(same as myself).

I'd prefer to use Brother 1 as my Canadian contact in my profile but it would appear as if we go by different surnames.

HOW CAN I PROVE THIS?

The preference is due to the fact that Brother1 is way more established than my other brother who uses the same part of my compound surname as myself. Brother1 has also invited me to Canada on one occasion in 2017(application was unsuccessful)

PS - Our Mum is also a PR. And she goes by the full surname xxxx-zzzz.

Apologies for the long post, guys. Ejowo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol.

Samuelobiora19:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2020
kunlewoye:
Hi guys,

My first post in this thread! I've gone through the first few pages but couldn't get info I need.

Kudos to all the well-meaning folk on here who devote their time to attending to the issues of others. God bless y'all.

I'd appreciate help with 2 issues:

1 - When creating an Express Entry profile, do I need to state previous visitor visa applications where it asks if you've applied to IRCC b4? I mean, does this apply to previous visitor visa applications, since it's a non-immigrant visa?

I have 7 siblings and some of us go by xxxx, while the others go by zzzz (couldn't use the full surname from my Secondary School days, as it would have exceeded WAEC's 25-character naming rule). My parents use the full surname.

Brother 1 - Canadian citizen since 2006, goes by zzzz from my surname xxxx-zzzz.
Brother 2 - Canadian PR since 2018, goes by xxxx from my surname.(same as myself).

I'd prefer to use Brother 1 as my Canadian contact in my profile but it would appear as if we go by different surnames.

HOW CAN I PROVE THIS?

The preference is due to the fact that Brother1 is way more established than my other brother who uses the same part of my compound surname as myself. Brother1 has also invited me to Canada on one occasion in 2017(application was unsuccessful)

Apologies for the long post, guys. Ejowo.

I believe you need to state YES, to answer your 1st question. An application for a TRV (visitor's visa) is an application to IRCC, even if it was unsuccessful. It will ask for a UCI. This can be found on your TRV application. Obviously you answer NO to the question on if you have applied for permanent residence before. I assume you haven't.

I believe your birth certificate is ONE of the docs you use to prove your sibling relationship. How are your parents' names stated on each your birth certificates? Are your parents' surnames consistent/the same across the 3 BC, whether it is xxxx or zzzz or xxxx-zzzz? If so, I don't believe there is any issue. Pick whichever sibling you want. The BC will show you are both children of the same parents.

If you are extra, super finicky you can add an LOE stating exactly what you just explained above.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 5:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Ans to Numb: u are to state all Visa denials irrespective of the class to avoid stories that touch.

Ans 2: i belive your mum and siblings must have added ur name when filling their Post ITA forms for PR. So Canada already have u as her daughter and his siblings. To show proof of siblings, u will get his birth cert and NPC attestation of births, as well as yourself. You can attach copy of photographs taken together or family photographs; chats.
And LOE explaining the cmpd name .
You will be just fine..

Seniors in d house will come and add or subtract from my inputs.

HOW CAN I PROVE THIS?

Apologies for the long post, guys. Ejowo.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2020
niceeric:

Is there any way to get a soft copy TRF, I don't know just asking. Maybe send an email and ask. IDP.....many institutions have soft copy alternatives in these days of lockdown. Does the IDP reference number also remain unchanged from your previous TRF in a remark scenario, again I don't know just asking?

In the grand scheme of things day or 2 may not be a big issue/problem for a VO but you don't want to be kicking yourself or worrying endlessly post AOR when the wait to PPR starts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 5:11am On Apr 06, 2020
niceeric:

Anyone, help!!!

Good morning

Pls were you able to see your remark score, and how?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Nedu2144:

May 2016 – June 2019 – AIICO INSURANCE PLC, LAGOS STATE.

Role: Marketing officer.

- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers while generating list of prospect.
- Perform administrative tasks, handling policy renewals and maintaining records.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the clients and the insurer.

Maybe 6231 for the 2016 to 2019 role.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Jbaby09:
Good day fam,

please I’ve just received my GCMSBUDDY NOTES. WHAT DO I LOOK OUT FOR PLEASE.

I ordered from GCMSBUDDY . DO I PAY FOR AN INTERPRETATION ?

THANKS

You will notice areas that have been reviewed and the comments made. Worst case, blot out personal details and paste any query you have about a difficult-to-understand phrase or comment here and the people will try their best to decode it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Mamaroon:

Maybe 6231 for the 2016 to 2019 role.

Think the focus should be there rather than on the more recent role.

Thanks bro,
I will pass the info accordingly for him to decide
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mbhs139(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2020
I read some post here and I'm obliged to advise that people should start behaving well. All these hot bloods here and there wouldn't help you when you get here, Canada.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Nedu2144:

Good morning

Pls were you able to see your remark score, and how?

Thanks in advance
Sure , I just went back to the online result p
age and the change had
already been made
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Mamaroon:

Is there any way to get a soft copy TRF, I don't know just asking. Maybe send an email and ask. IDP.....many institutions have soft copy alternatives in these days of lockdown across the work. Hurry and ask now before the possible draw on Wednesday. Does the IDP reference number also remain unchanged from your previous TRF in a remark scenario, again I don't know just asking?

In the grand scheme of things day or 2 may not be a big issue/problem for a VO but you don't want to be kicking yourself or worrying endlessly post AOR when the 4 to 6 months wait to PPR starts.
Thanks for the reply, Mamaroon. I mailed them since Saturday to provide a soft copy, citing the lockdown for the reason of the request. I still haven't had a reply.

The reference number looks unchanged though I may be wrong as I didn't capture the old result page's number as part of the screenshots I made pre EOR.

I hope there wont be any problems truly with a day or two difference as I have already completed and submitted my profile with the date I got the successful EOR mail. Hoping that 470 would just cut it in the next draw soonest. Also hoping that the date would remain editable post ITA.Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kolizomanizo: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
What is the Biometrics instruction all about.
How do someone go about it. Also got a mail that my "Your application status has changes" but I logged on and couldn't find any changes.
Ola2j:

Did you do upfront medical?? If you didn't, then I think this is how it would be from hence. Ircc twitter page says upfront medical has been cancelled due to the covid shit. So if someone else also gets biometrics instruction after submitting their profile,then that's the new norm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kolizomanizo: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
As in eh. Jst weighing all options jare. Thanks anyway
ednut1:
go and learn French and forget all these shortcuts. U were the same person looking for arrange relative. Seems you want to fall for scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello guys, pls does anyone knows which of the province that can give you nomination if you have a relative in that province.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
RealVictor:
Hello guys, pls does anyone knows which of the province that can give you nomination if you have a relative in that province.
Thanks
manitoba but has been on hold since last year. Saskatchewan relative gives 20 points - if your noc is in demand there(check their list) and your degree matches your occupation. You can try
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sissyborlahdey(f): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Good day people, please how do I go about remarking with BC, sent mails without response I have called severally but I was not connected. Urgent please!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zellfoxx: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
I think it might be almost impossible to even pay for a remark now as Banks are closed. BC has awful call customer service, only time I was able to get through was when I spent 20+ mins on hold and even the operator was totally of no assistance in the end.

If the score isn't that bad and you already have your TRF number, perhaps you could just create or update your EE profile pending when you can get a remark.
sissyborlahdey:
Good day people, please how do I go about remarking with BC, sent mails without response I have called severally but I was not connected. Urgent please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thetherapist: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2020
sissyborlahdey:

A friend of mine just did and got an acknowledge mail from BC. I got this info from her. You pay the 15k to BC standard chartered bank account online. Scan your evidence of payment, your orginal TRF and your filled EOR form to exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org also include account holders name and exam location in the body of your mail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FullDepth1: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ola2j:

Did you do upfront medical?? If you didn't, then I think this is how it would be from hence. Ircc twitter page says upfront medical has been cancelled due to the covid shit. So if someone else also gets biometrics instruction after submitting their profile,then that's the new norm

Hey bro, when did you see the Info about Upfront medicals?
I used that last month when they requested for my medicals.. . And this got me worried now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.