Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331227 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammyope126: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Congratulations to you and your wife(happy for you both) but your last sentence wasn't neccessary. Nothing like ego in this EE journey o Have you also thought that some husbands could be the younger person?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Unstoppableymx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nedu2144:
Please has creation of profile been suspended?

I created one but I couldn't pass the stage that requested for change of password or revok GC key. Instead I saw "click continue to go to home page"

It might probably be the network or something went wrong. I created mine 2days ago using chrome and it was successful.

You can try again or use a different browser as advised earlier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nafeesah1234: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
MOD said that remarked results are unavailable online. It’s usually in the TRF and their office is closed. Please how did you check yours?

Unstoppableymx:

If its Ielts MOD, check their website https://idpielts.me/results/view-ielts-result-online/ and click on the Tab "preview your results", then enter your Test details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can we still write IELTS now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good evening pals, my bro just completed his Express entry form and was sent this mail. Is it possible that there's something he did not fill correctly. Senior colleagues kindly assist. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Monopoly1:
Good evening pals, my bro just completed his Express entry form and was sent this mail. Is it possible that there's something he did not fill correctly. Senior colleagues kindly assist. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4X2yt0PtE watch

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wendyok:
Can we still write IELTS now
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have DM you or send me a DM

Oluwayeminikans:

Good morning / bonjour à tous.

We can't still make payments oooo. Since we are on lock down we decided to use flutterwave visa card it still showed declined. I have used a First bank account mastercard still no success.

Please how much were you debited for your transaction because presently, she has 320,000 in the account which I believe should be sufficient.

I have checked that all forms are filled in her profile yet we keep getting declined payment.
Help s'il vous plaît
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oluwayeminikans: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifyonline:
I have DM you or send me a DM

I just saw your request in my email. I am expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
hotmomma:

Practice, practice and prayers.

Ieltsonlinetests.com for reading and listening, ieltsliz for writing, fasttrack ielts with ieltsadvantage for speaking grin

Prayers and fasting to God for the ultimate assurance.

All the best.

Thanks for the tips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Unstoppableymx(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nafeesah1234:
MOD said that remarked results are unavailable online. It’s usually in the TRF and their office is closed. Please how did you check yours?

Maybe it hasn't been updated online yet, sometimes it takes few days after the initial result is ready. Although I didn't take mine in Nigeria. Try again probably tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blueheffner(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Losami:
How did you motivate yourself to rewrite cry cry i'm also on 468,wrote ielts (3rd time) in december. If i max out on all modules, i'll be on 474 but the ginger no dey cry cry cry

bro, I juts had to accept the reality of things o, it wasn’t looking like scores were going to come down below the 470 threshold, and rather than to just keeping waiting till I loose the advantage of age, i just had to summon the courage like that but it wasn’t an easy decision sha, after celebrating, ielts success, only for me to realize I will be writing it again. But I think you should chill bro. There might juts be a silver lining in this covid-19 thing. Scores might juts drop in the next draw, as there is no IELTS or WES anymore for the foreseeable future. This will Favour pple already in the pool. Scores would likely fall below 468.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
cuttiee:

Thanks @doyle0309.

Please, at what point will I add the relating docs when opening my EE profile?

Thanks

Hello,

You can’t add relating documents until you get ITA.
Once you get ITA, your online page will show different section to upload relevant documents.
I hope i answered your ?
Shalom.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
lankepeter1992:
Hello everyone, I sincerely need some guidance on Express Entry.

My wife and her whole family are currently under the refugee program in Canada with my daughter who is a Canadian citizen by birth.

But I need to apply for express entry to join my wife and my daughter.

I would like to know if EXPRESS ENTRY will work, but more importantly, if I should apply alone, or I should apply for them with me together.

I and my wife both have our WES and IELTS ready, though the CRS score is not high enough and I intend to go for Provincial nomination.

NOTE:

* She has already declared me as her husband, and she and my daughter carry my surname.

** I was rejected a visit visa before she left with her family.

*** I am concerned that if I apply for her with me, which means if I am selected on the express entry PNP, she would probably have to exit the asylum claim, come back home and summit her international passport at the VFS office with me.

**** I am thinking if I should apply alone, the question of why are you going alone might arise, without your wife, what would it means if they discovered that my wife is under asylum in Canada already.

***** I am a senior electrical engineer in Ibadan, Nigeria

All in all, I would like to know which would make sense and why? to apply alone (as not coming with a spouse) OR to apply as I am coming with my wife.

Please kindly suggest any relevant input and guidance.

God Bless!

I discussed this with my spouse and he said it's better you declare your wife's status as asylum seeker. He also mentioned that he learnt of someone who got PR via express entry while the spouse was in the asylum program in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
legendary09:
Good morning all,

My CRS presently sits at 475 so I'm hopeful of ITA in the next round of draws.
Please, i need some advice concerning the POF. I'm presently not in Nigeria, but my parent wants to do a gift deed to my GTB account. Would a reference letter from the bank suffice? I'm reading a lot of complex POF strategies and it gets worried because it's just a family trying to do it's best. Thank you

Personally, I don’t think this POF issue is that hard.
If your parents wants to do gift deed, That’s wonderful.
Just make sure it’s notarized. Also get letter of good standing along with reference letter and bank statement.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hydra1:
Please I'm confused. My son's passport is in process but not ready (not sure how it will be affected by the lockdown).
Crs is 476. Please what's your advice in case ITA comes and the passport is taking too long.

You can write IRCC to ask for extension. They usually give additional 2 months extension if there is a genuine reason.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
BlueBeard:

congrats ooh, the last paragraph got me laughing oooh grin grin grin sincerely that's my plan too. myself and fiancee are both nurses, her brain is still hot, she'd be writing the ielts as the PA, me I'd jejely write mine anyhow anyhow to my best of knowledge grin grin grin I'm d still d head, ielts or no ielts grin grin grin grin grin grin

congrats once more

You're a correct Man!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dammyope126:
Congratulations to you and your wife(happy for you both) but your last sentence wasn't neccessary. Nothing like ego in this EE journey o Have you also thought that some husbands could be the younger person?

Thanks... Noted... You're right!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by readandwrite: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't have the physical copy of the test yet

Thetherapist:

Check your TRF. Its there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dannishcukie: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dannishcukie: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
NEROSKY:

Thanks for the tips

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Remind yourself why you started this journey in the first place.
What is the alternative?

Losami:
How did you motivate yourself to rewrite cry cry i'm also on 468,wrote ielts (3rd time) in december. If i max out on all modules, i'll be on 474 but the ginger no dey cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hydra1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Helpful, thanks

You can write IRCC to ask for extension. They usually give additional 2 months extension if there is a genuine reason.
I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Good day fam,

please I’ve just received my GCMSBUDDY NOTES. WHAT DO I LOOK OUT FOR PLEASE.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Good day fam,

please I’ve just received my GCMSBUDDY NOTES. WHAT DO I LOOK OUT FOR PLEASE.

I ordered from GCMSBUDDY . DO I PAY FOR AN INTERPRETATION ?

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lankepeter1992: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2020
SunshineD1:

I discussed this with my spouse and he said it's better you declare your wife's status as asylum seeker. He also mentioned that he learnt of someone who got PR via express entry while the spouse was in the asylum program in Canada.

Thank you. So I would declare her clearly then, I hope there is somewhere on the express entry form that one would specifically note that she is on asylum already in Canada.
Thank you once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by godG: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Hello, Good People. Been a while. I hope we all are staying safe out there. May God heal the world.

Just wanted to encourage everyone still on this journey to not give up or get discouraged by COVID-19. In fact, COVID-19 should be the reason to up your determination.

Compare the COVID-19 response of our dearly beloved Nigeria to that of our adopted Canada and co. When countries are rolling out stimulus packages worth trillions of $, FGN is on Twitter begging Elon Musk for ventilators. Ask yourself this: What has the Nigerian government done for me to make life, at least, bearable under lockdown? Many Nigerians are practicing social distancing without electricity and food.

In most countries in the West, even with COVID, folks are still getting quality education. In our beloved Nigeria, I doubt if there is any university that has the resources to transition to online instruction.

I am not sure you noticed this already, no one takes Nigeria seriously again in the international community. Leaders of Ethiopia, Rwanda, and sometimes South Africa are the ones calling the shot in Africa. See, while we all should still be proud of Nigeria, do not let our patriotism blind us from our reality. Get that plan B passport. If push comes to shove, you should be able to leave.

Finally, Good People, Canada is not going to be an Eldorado -- far from it. Your problems won't disappear the moment you landed in Canada. However, one thing is certain: you will live your life and pursue your dreams with peace and dignity. Keywords: peace and dignity.

Don't get discouraged. Jesus loves you!

NB: Shout out to Sanwo-Olu for showing good leadership. If they hadn't sucked Lagos treasury dry that city would have been a model to African cities, from every angle. (If Lagos was a country, it would be the fifth largest economy in Africa.) But then...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ochampions(m): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Please house can we go ahead and make payment for our WES during this pandemic pending requesting for my academic transcript from my institution who currently not on campus due to the stay at home order.
Thanks for your anticipated response.
ExpressEntry:
Hey Guys,

It's really nice having a place like this to learn from people's experiences and also be inspired by success stories.

Thought this may be encouraging to someone; we just crossed our 1st hurdle of IELTS at 1st attempt and we're grateful to God.

Me (accompanying Spouse)
L 7 R 7 W 6.5 S 7

PA
L 9 R 9 W 7.5 S 7.5 angry

Will be back to share our milestones as we expect ECA from WES as soon as things are a bit calm with COVID and our institutions send verification.

It's such a great joy and I'm grateful to everyone sharing good vibes here and very importantly to my intelligent Wife who gave it her best shot despite her very busy schedules.

PS
For the egocentric African men, pls let your Wife be the PA if she stands a better chance in English and other areas that matter to your CRS points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ochampions(m): 3:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Please house can we go ahead and make payment for our WES during this pandemic pending requesting for my academic transcript from my institution who currently not on campus due to the stay at home order.
Thanks for your anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.