Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331913 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2020
dayjeee:
I am in the same dilemma and i need advise.
What i intend to do now is to use my NYSC teaching job experience as the primary NOC since that qualifies for EE?
My question is, will 1 year Primary NOC experience be sufficient for EE ?
Thanks
why not use the crs tool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Nafeesah1234:
Hello everyone, quick one please.

Can your primary NOC be in multiple companies ie. 9 months in company A and 4 months in company B. Employment was gotten in the second job before leaving the first job so it’s continuous.

Does it qualify to be a primary NOC?
Yes it does if they fall under same NOC.. The requirement for continuous employment is with respect to NOC not employer.. cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Laoluuu: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Good morning,

Please is is possible to edit my TRF NUMBER and test result date after I have already submitted my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Kolizomanizo:
Guru's please help before I venture into anyone of them.

CIMA, TEF. Which of both increases more points to CRS?

CIMA: +33 Available
TEF: +54 Available
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dayjeee(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2020
ednut1:
why not use the crs tool
I used it, 470 . Just asking so that i can have experienced suggestions. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by anyanwu349: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Good day house, I technically dont know any relative that stays in any province of Canada. What could be an alternative to that or what's the best immigration program to apply to since I dont know any Canadian connection. please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Having a relative in Canada has never been a requirement for applying to FSW-EE.

Read page 1 to know more about the process.

anyanwu349:
Good day house, I technically dont know any relative that stays in any province of Canada. What could be an alternative to that or what's the best immigration program to apply to since I dont know any Canadian connection. please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annog: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Pls are you aware if diamond(access) bank visa card works? because I 've bn trying to pay but no success.
jpj:

Make payment with access bank Visa card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uniqueforce: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Influential101:
it's right there on the comment you quoted.. she mentioned CIMA and BCS

Thank you so much!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hay2zed50(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
omidan21:
Finally ITAAAA landed
Mehnn the journey since 2018
Manitoba Province came to the rescue thank GOD we were able to apply on time cause they stopped draw since Last year July

Got Manitoba Nomination March 25th 2020 after waiting 9 months Application was submitted June 2019

Trusting in God as always for a successful PPR before the year ends

Congratulations ! If it's not too much to ask, can you kindly share your MPNP score ? And were you given nomination under the strategic recruitment initiative?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
dayjeee:
I used it, 470 . Just asking so that i can have experienced suggestions. Thanks
1 year experience was enough early last year. These days nope. You need to max that 3 years experience. Or you can try french to boost scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
hay2zed50:
Congratulations ! If it's not too much to ask, can you kindly share your MPNP score ? And were you given nomination under the strategic recruitment initiative?
she got under the family stream before they paused or stopped it july 2019.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LegalTc1: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
@jenKendall yes my hubby is a Lawyer he is the principal applicant and we received Manitoba Nomination last month. However to Claim Masters degree point for the Law in the Manitoba Point Grid , you need to ensure you evaluate your degree using IQAS.

Because Manitoba Point Calculation does not have two or more degree selection . However cause IQAS has even stopped evaluation temporarily, if u have almost 5 years experience that gives more point hence u can go ahead to use Wes which will give you bachelors degree point . Just use the points calculator to see ur options if u get 570 and above u ve got a chance to be picked to submit mpnp application

JenKendall:
Dear house,

Please are there lawyers in the house that have received PNPs? If yes, what province and how did you go about it? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Let me also add that you must ensure I be an express entry profile to claim this qualification for mpnp. And not going then the paper route . Cause I also that in my letter of explanation while sending my application that since my nomination will be added to the express entry profile and the express entry profile allow me to pick master degree equivalent for my degree and since my degree was actually evaluated as professional degree which is a master degree equivalent then I shld qualify to choose master degree in the Manitoba grid calculation point . So I think all of that made it work .
If u will continue your express entry the paper route bi Manitoba nomination which I don’t think anyone wld wanna do cause it’s longer U won’t be qualified to choose master degree for Law degree cause paper route Manitoba doesn’t actually require you to evaluate you degree I just need IELTS for PAPER ROUTE And degree cert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Laoluuu:
Hello house,

Please if you registered and wrote ielts this year and already have your hard copy result...please is your TRF number staring with 19 or 20....and is the same as the TRF number at the bottom of the page when you viewed the result online..

Kindly assist a sister urgently

Thanks.

Please someone should answer this question. I kind of noticed it instead of 20 it carries 19
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
kiari:

It is fair and expected, as they increase their fees every 2 years according to their Consumer Price Index.. You will be fine grin cheesy cheesy
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canadian-immigration-processing-fees-increase-april-30-0414086.html#gs.2wuaui

1325 is fair sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uniqueforce: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Please house, those of you who aced their IELTS test in just one attempt please which materials did you use
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi you got Manitoba Nomination last month? But I heard it was stopped, please enlighten me. Thanks.
omidan21:
@jenKendall yes my hubby is a Lawyer he is the principal applicant and we received Manitoba Nomination last month. However to Claim Masters degree point for the Law in the Manitoba Point Grid , you need to ensure you evaluate your degree using IQAS.

Because Manitoba Point Calculation does not have two or more degree selection . However cause IQAS has even stopped evaluation temporarily, if u have almost 5 years experience that gives more point hence u can go ahead to use Wes which will give you bachelors degree point . Just use the points calculator to see ur options if u get 570 and above u ve got a chance to be picked to submit mpnp application

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thetherapist: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nedu2144:

Please someone should answer this question. I kind of noticed it instead of 20 it carries 19

It is 19
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Girlly2019:
This is just to encourage someone looking to boost their crs score.

My sister went ahead to evaluate her professional certification from the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) and BSc. with WES. Her report came in yesterday and the Canadian equivalency summary is “Bachelor’s degree (3 years) and Bachelor’s degree (4 years)”, this equates to “2 or more degrees”.

Despite all that has been said online that WES does not evaluate Nigerian certifications, her report was positive.

I encourage all who have some sort of Nigerian certification to try evaluating it. 2 or more degrees gives more points than BSC. only. This is just an alternative if you cannot go through the CIMA or BCS exams, etc.

Attaching screenshots of her report.

Wow! This is really encouraging for people with only ND, since the CIIN gives Bachelor's degree (3years). The two should be evaluated as two or more certificates too.

More doors are opening, good luck to everyone out there trying to make things happen.

As the favourite quote of someone here: if you try, you may win, but if you don't try, you have lost.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Marykelly:
Hi you got Manitoba Nomination last month? But I heard it was stopped, please enlighten me. Thanks.
they take a long time to process. She got before they stopped issue laa for family stream. Lucky her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rudyislife: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good day guys,please which body would be best to assess a Pharm D degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nedu2144:

Mine started with 19.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moneywirer: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
legendary09:
Good morning all,

My CRS presently sits at 475 so I'm hopeful of ITA in the next round of draws.
Please, i need some advice concerning the POF. I'm presently not in Nigeria, but my parent wants to do a gift deed to my GTB account. Would a reference letter from the bank suffice? I'm reading a lot of complex POF strategies and it gets worried because it's just a family trying to do it's best. Thank you

Please has there ever been a time the CRS benchmark for ITA was over 490?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moneywirer: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
hotmomma:
My people, thank God for me oh.

L-9
R-8
W-7
S-7

First and only attempt. It can only be God.

Hello. Congrats, please I need to know how you prepared for it. Could you please help me with study materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Moneywirer:

Please has there ever been a time the CRS benchmark for ITA was over 490?
Lol, no. It was around 700+ for the first few weeks of 2015 when they started the program but hasn't reached that peak since then.

It's pretty hard to attain 465, talk-less of 490+. It's hard but not impossible. A lot of factors have to work in your favour to be able to achieve that feat.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by supermuyi: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bugzymallone:

You can even use UBA masters card...but bear in mind the rates are preposterous now...you won’t even believe what you see self as the rates..apparently the dollar exchange rate has
taken effect

Please can you state the exchange rate that was used by UBA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can use ielts liz or ielts advantage. Those are free resources
Moneywirer:

Hello. Congrats, please I need to know how you prepared for it. Could you please help me with study materials.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by didislash: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
It was very smooth... Just make the necessary payments and do a follow up

Please who has done WES evaluation with their certificate from UNIPORT.

Please share your experience.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by didislash: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
The number that you see when you check your result online, is the same number that will appear on your TRF... I wrote this year and it's 19...

Please someone should answer this question. I kind of noticed it instead of 20 it carries 19[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uniqueforce: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
You can use ielts liz or ielts advantage. Those are free resources

Any idea on materials for French?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.