Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329208 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sejouraucanny: 7:12pm On May 13, 2020
PLease add me to the IELTS whatsapp group. ZERO.SEVEN.ZERO.EIGHT.9457628. I would really really appreciate as this would be my 4th attempt and i am desperate! My challenge is LISTENING!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Leapp: 7:23pm On May 13, 2020
Hello
Pls can anyone help me with the job functions of Funds transfer officer Noc 1114 they used in their job reference for EE?
Just so I can compare because all I can see there is
- interbanking arrangement officer and foreign interbanking arrangement officer .
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlessedDimma: 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
Goodday everyone. I applied for transcript with Ebonyi state University January of this year, before the lockdown. I have already paid WES evaluation fee, sent my supporting documents to WES which is already acknowledged. I have been waiting for my school to send my transcript before the lockdown. I just got a mail today from WES that the transcript is not accepted. I don't know what the issue is, can someone help me look at the attached document from WES. I am so frustrated to say the least...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2020
BlessedDimma:
Goodday everyone. I applied for transcript with Ebonyi state University January of this year, before the lockdown. I have already paid WES evaluation fee, sent my supporting documents to WES which is already acknowledged. I have been waiting for my school to send my transcript before the lockdown. I just got a mail today from WES that the transcript is not accepted. I don't know what the issue is, can someone help me look at the attached document from WES. I am so frustrated to say the least...

Check page 520, 9.37am of May 11,2020... A reply/call to action is there... Sorry i dunno how to paste link.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
Leapp:
Hello
Pls can anyone help me with the job functions of Funds transfer officer Noc 1114 they used in their job reference for EE?
Just so I can compare because all I can see there is
- interbanking arrangement officer and foreign interbanking arrangement officer .
Thanks

If I understand your question you want to know the roles and duties of a fund operations officer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2020
BlessedDimma:
WES just want to help this useless buffoons make money. Why is it so hard for them to read reviews of this useless ETX-NG before condemning people to them? This is definitely going to affect a lot of people.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunnee: 9:55pm On May 13, 2020
Itiswellwithmys:
Good morning to my fellow seekers of greener pastures.

To our seniors and everyone in the house, I have a challenge with regards to my ECA application and I need advice on this.
I got married in 2016 and swore to an affidavit of change of name together with my marriage certificate. I didn't change my name until first week of April, 2020 when I did publication in the newspaper. However, I tried obtaining my passport afterwards but was told that I have to change my name with NIMC first but NIMC has not been working.
Now, I want to know whether I can use my maiden name to process my ECA and subsequent applications for PR while having disregard for the publication and affidavit. This is to hasten the process as I heard that ECA takes time. I intend using IQAS as I read on this platform that it is the best for my profession.
I need all the advice I can get. kindly assist.
Thank you all.

@Kekereekun
@Justwise
@Ladymarshall
@ednut

You can process your application with your maiden name since you have a marriage certificate. Note, your passport should bear your maiden name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tizzdi(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2020
ladykilllar:

Have you gotten?
yes thanks i joined some telegram groups
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ultrazone(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2020
Thetherapist:

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 14, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tunlapapa: 12:45am On May 14, 2020
suzianne:
How do we delete a post on this thread? Can any of the moderators help?

Go to the post and modify. Clear all the texts there and leave just a letter there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 1:45am On May 14, 2020
Good morning everyone. I need help with filling my EE profile. I'm the PA and I don't intend claiming education point for my spouse. Am I to fill the spaces for spouse education history (date of degree completion, duration, institution name, etc) or I should leave it blank.
Also under the category for degree, am I to choose 'none or less than secondary school'?
That is, I'm a bit confused if I'm to fill the education details but then choose 'none/less than secondary school' under degree category or just ignore
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 2:06am On May 14, 2020
Please I'll also like to ask something about my express entry profile
I'm trying to claim 3years for the years of work experience but I don't know how to go about it. Lemme explain,
I started internship January 2016 but due to some issues, I wasn't given an employment letter, I was latter given n it was dated August 2016. I continued the internship, though I was supposed to finish Dec 2016, I decided to stay till 2017 when I latter had to go for nysc. I was released from my internship hospital 2months before the due date which was July 2017(according to the appointment letter). This was so that I could meet up with the next batch of nysc (May 2017 batch) and since I had actually overworked. Finished service April 2018
After service I got a job sept 2018. I am still there presently.

My question is can I claim 3years with my internship, nysc and 1yr job since I will have 2months overlap between internship and nysc. Won't the VO be suspicious or something. Also is there another way I can claim 3years?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 2:57am On May 14, 2020
Pweetytomi:
I'm trying to claim 3years for the years of work experience but I don't k
My question is can I claim 3years with my internship, nysc and 1yr job since I will have 2months overlap between internship and nysc. Won't the VO be suspicious or something. Also is there another way I can claim 3years?

2016 to 2020 is 5YEARS counting from 2016, minus NYSC year, that's 4 years......I believe u haven't gotten ITA yet, and u are still working.... So before u got ITA that's extra months to what u have now. You should be able to claim 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:02am On May 14, 2020
BlessedDimma:
I have already paid WES evaluation fee, sent my supporting documents to WES which is already acknowledged. I just got a mail today from WES that the transcript is not accepted. I don't know what the issue is, can someone help me look at the attached document from WES. I am so frustrated to say the least...

Hmm.. This is getting serious and worrisome. Eventhough, I'm done with WES, I feel so concerned. A whole WES partnering with that calamity of a thing called ETX-NG. Such an irony! I can't even seem to wrap my head round why WES will take such decision aside if they are thinking of preventing infection through parcels from our institutions. Why reject properly authorized documents from the same schools you had hitherto accepted such from just to favour a company -largely inefficient one at that?
I think previous WES users can help by logging in to protest this development via their "contact us" link. Apparently, their agents will be here too to effectively tackle this but majority will agree ETX-NG have disappointed a lot of people who trusted them to do a good job.
Main point is, ETX-NG should not be forced on anyone.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:12am On May 14, 2020
Like a big cat in a Nigerian wildlife, another rare spotting! I'm telling hubby already Sister Adunnee showed up on the radar. Lol.. Regards to the one who is "bae".
Hopefully, we'll get to see more contributions from the thread's seniors.

Adunnee:

You can process your application with your maiden name since you have a marriage certificate. Note, your passport should bear your maiden name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:21am On May 14, 2020
Sis Tomi, there's nothing complex here. If you sit down and list the years of experience by jobs you have had and still have, you'll discover you have got more than 3years of experience, including at least a job that is 1year continuous.
If that employment letter you got during internship does not carry all the necessary infos CIC require, you might want to get a reference letter (from that organisation) which covers such.

For more details on reference letter and other useful tips, please diligently go through page 1 of this thread. All the best in this journey.

Pweetytomi:
I'm trying to claim 3years for the years of work experience but I don't know how to go about it. Lemme explain,
I started internship January 2016 but due to some issues, I wasn't given an employment letter, I was latter given n it was dated August 2016. I continued the internship, though I was supposed to finish Dec 2016, I decided to stay till 2017 when I latter had to go for nysc. I was released from my internship hospital 2months before the due date which was July 2017(according to the appointment letter). This was so that I could meet up with the next batch of nysc (May 2017 batch) and since I had actually overworked. Finished service April 2018
After service I got a job sept 2018. I am still there presently.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:29am On May 14, 2020
Wow! This notorious Amedu is everywhere!!
wasseynewest:
DISCLAIMER!!!!

I just discovered someone from this our forum has been using my name to DEFRAUD people here(and likely beyond). He opened an email(wasseynewest@yahoo.com) on my name and has been collecting money from people in order to coach them for IELTS.

Please, let's all be guided that this is not me at all, and in the past 18months+ that I've started my IELTS Tutorials, I have never collected a dime, not in cash or gift from any of my Students: old, new, those currently in class or the many that have aced their IELTS from our free will.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jackiechan2020: 5:40am On May 14, 2020
Silversurfer1:

Your application will be cancelled for being incomplete. Raise a CSE and upload the two of them. You have to merge them because there's only one placeholder for documents for CSE

Thank you. This has been done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by raheemkeji(f): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
ANY HOPE ON FSW DRAW
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ProudBiafran: 8:36am On May 14, 2020
People with CISSP certification, this might be worth having a look into.

https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/cissp-equal-masters-degree/

My next certificate anyway after Security Plus.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 9:03am On May 14, 2020
Good morning seniors, Please what NOC is best for someone who has worked as Funds/Money Transfer Officer, Head Customer Services, Head Cash/Vault Officer in a bank for about 8 years. What are the options and what should be his best choice for NOC? Asking for a brother. Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR: 10:16am On May 14, 2020
BlessedDimma:

Write to WES (via Contact us, Twitter, Facebook, and also call them on phone...bombard them from every angle), tell them that, that company they partnered with is inefficient, ineffective and very useless. As a result, your University isn't using them. Point them to read bad reviews online regarding that stupid company. If you're lucky, they may change their mind and evaluate your documents already in their office.

However, if that doesn't work, you can PM me for a contact in the Registrar's office that can help email it to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2020
COPR:

Write to WES (via Contact us, Twitter, Facebook, and also call them on phone...bombard them from every angle), tell them that, that company they partnered with is inefficient, ineffective and very useless. As a result, your University isn't using them. Point them to read bad reviews online regarding that stupid company. If you're lucky, they may change their mind and evaluate your documents already in their office.

However, if that doesn't work, you can PM me for a contact in the Registrar's office that can help email it to WES.
Apparently, they do not want schools to mail it directly to them. Rather, they want schools to mail it to ETX-NG electronically then the godforsaken company would now transmit it to WES. There's no leaving ETX-NG out if you are using the electronic option. Such shambles.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wittygem1: 10:49am On May 14, 2020
ontent marketing is the distribution of content to your TG, your content can generate leads, increase sales, increase your brand awareness, ”CONTENT IS KING” content marketing relies on information, the message you’re passing across, for a successful content marketing you must satisfy the requirement of your customers.

In content marketing understanding your customers need is important

“Marketing is impossible without content”

https://fanuomolade.com/the-secret-to-facebook-marketing-complete-guide/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Leapp: 11:14am On May 14, 2020
youngwolf:

If I understand your question you want to know the roles and duties of a fund operations offiucer?

Ok what I mean is this . I already know the functions of an FT Officer but i want to know if am supposed to list *interbanking arrangement officer* in addition to the other functions or how will i do it ?
Because all other functions in Noc 1114 don't match funds transfer role.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 11:22am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=BlestHanneSSG post=89524265]Sis Tomi, there's nothing complex here. If you sit down and list the years of experience by jobs you have had and still have, you'll discover you have got more than 3years of experience, including at least a job that is 1year continuous.
If that employment letter you got during internship does not carry all the necessary infos CIC require, you might want to get a reference letter (from that organisation) which covers such.

Thanks very much, I'm grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 11:25am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Exmay02 post=89523387]

2016 to 2020 is 5YEARS counting from 2016, minus NYSC year, that's 4 years......I believe u haven't gotten ITA yet, and u are still working.... So before u got ITA that's extra months to what u have now. You should be able to claim 3 years

Thanks very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2020
tunlapapa:

Please you need to remove the part I edited from your post. It reeks of fraud.

He or she may not. We need @Justwise to expunge it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.