Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333281 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2020
Please who knows the stages of ADR from Accra. When it moves from "we are processing" after you submit it to "not applicable", does it mean it has been accepted?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:50am On May 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you are part of the reasons Nigeria has a bad reputation abroad. 5 years ban fall on your soon if you dont desist from such nonsense. Fraud and misrepresentation is wrong

Please edit your reply and remove that fraudulent part so that it won't remain there if justwise deletes it.
Annoying thing is even genuine people get to suffer for these things if their applications are similar. Dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 11:58am On May 14, 2020
And you don't even need to wait until @Justwise sees a post rightfully deemed wrong before it can get hidden. Use the 'report' button and indicate the number(s) corresponding to the rule(s) that was/were broken by the post in question and then submit. The post will be reported and hidden temporarily till a MOD reviews it. If the offence is serious,
I think the moniker usually gets a ban or so.
Otoge:

He or she may not. We need @Justwise to expunge it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
And you don't even need to wait until @Justwise sees a post rightfully deemed wrong before it can't get hidden. Use the 'report' button and indicate the number(s) corresponding to the rule(s) that was/were broken by the post in question and then submit. The post will be reported and hidden temporarily till a MOD reviews it. If the offence is serious,
I think the moniker usually gets a ban or so.
Great. Didn't know that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2020
Faysuze:
Hi all, I started working in October 2017. Two
years as an intern and 8 months as a full staff. That's two years and 8 months.

I just got laid off as a result of this current pandemic.

Sorry about your situation. But getting 3 years for 2 years 8 months is fraud. Desist. You have 2years and that's what you should use or wait if you get another job. Express entry will be here for a long time. You may also want to delete this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 12:08pm On May 14, 2020
Two years as an intern? And no service year before getting fully employed?

Faysuze:
Hi all, I started working in October 2017. Two
years as an intern and 8 months as a full staff. That's two years and 8 months. Can I get a reference letter for 3 years? Or just fill 2 years as my work experience?

I just got laid off as a result of this current pandemic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Two years as a intern? And no service year before getting fully employed?

I served for one year before i got employed as an intern. But i served as a teacher.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinmachris26: 12:21pm On May 14, 2020
@muvey10
IELTS JOURNEY.

MY Canada dream all started in November 2018, a family friend told me about it and i wrote ielts for the first time and scored L7.R 7.5 W 6.5 S7.5, As of then CRS score was 441. The same year i wrote again but scored L7 R7 W6 S 6.5.

In March 2019, i decided to write again after self prep it was L8.5 R 8.5W 6.5 S7.5,. On the month of May i sat for another ielts had every confidence that i will pass because i left Anambra state to Lagos to attend an ielts one.on one training in other to get my ielts writing assessed because somepeople recommended the person.Guess what �‍♀i was disappointed with the outcome, their was no assessment, no corrections just write and submit, they dont pinpoint the errors they just scanned through the writing and said my writing was good that am good to write the exam i obeyedooooo �‍♀i registered and sat for the exam and scored L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 7.5 had to pay for remark with MOD when it was still 45k.but the outcome came out that same day with same score . At this stage i had fear for the exam started battling with my mind, had so many thoughts if this Canda dream was really for me. I stayed back in lagos to attend another one on one prep. Well, this one was brutal� .she tortured my mind told me that i wont go far in life with the way am doing ( please wil you blame me after 6 attempts,and so much money spent on prep classes yet no improvement, to be happy and nochalant ?��‍♀?) I continued with the classes because i had no option nah me find her come no be so��‍♀. After the whole coaching and torture, i sat for the exam and scored L8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S8.

After i saw the result, i gave up on pursing the canada dream. Last year after i have returned to Anambra on November 2019 i meet a friend we talked casually about my journey with ielts she decided to help me with it. She gave me every assurance that their will be a change. I really dont know how i settled for her coaching (God brought her my way) we started the classes she pointed out every mistake, gave me steps on how to write each essay (�this saved me alot of time during writing!!!) which i never knew about. She kept encouraging me, pushing me to write essays and i did. When the time to register for exam reached i was afraid ( what do u expect a person who has a mind filled with so many negative thoughts about herself�). I gathered the courage and sat for the exam this year march. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! My score changed�����L8.5R 9W7 S7.5 after 7 attempts. This has boosted my CRS score from 413 to 471. I believe that my writing would have been 8 if not for all the thoughts i was battling with in the exam hall will i was writing.
I thank God everyday for bring you my way. Thank you so much ��������������

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
IELTS JOURNEY.

MY Canada dream all started in November 2018, a family friend told me about it and i wrote ielts for the first time and scored L7.R 7.5 W 6.5 S7.5, As of then CRS score was 441. The same year i wrote again but scored L7 R7 W6 S 6.5.

In March 2019, i decided to write again after self prep it was L8.5 R 8.5W 6.5 S7.5,. On the month of May i sat for another ielts had every confidence that i will pass because i left Anambra state to Lagos to attend an ielts one.on one training in other to get my ielts writing assessed because somepeople recommended the person.Guess what �‍♀i was disappointed with the outcome, their was no assessment, no corrections just write and submit, they dont pinpoint the errors they just scanned through the writing and said my writing was good that am good to write the exam i obeyedooooo �‍♀i registered and sat for the exam and scored L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 7.5 had to pay for remark with MOD when it was still 45k.but the outcome came out that same day with same score . At this stage i had fear for the exam started battling with my mind, had so many thoughts if this Canda dream was really for me. I stayed back in lagos to attend another one on one prep. Well, this one was brutal� .she tortured my mind told me that i wont go far in life with the way am doing ( please wil you blame me after 6 attempts,and so much money spent on prep classes yet no improvement, to be happy and nochalant ?��‍♀?) I continued with the classes because i had no option nah me find her come no be so��‍♀. After the whole coaching and torture, i sat for the exam and scored L8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S8.

After i saw the result, i gave up on pursing the canada dream. Last year after i have returned to Anambra on November 2019 i meet a friend we talked casually about my journey with ielts she decided to help me with it. She gave me every assurance that their will be a change. I really dont know how i settled for her coaching (God brought her my way) we started the classes she pointed out every mistake, gave me steps on how to write each essay (�this saved me alot of time during writing!!!) which i never knew about. She kept encouraging me, pushing me to write essays and i did. When the time to register for exam reached i was afraid ( what do u expect a person who has a mind filled with so many negative thoughts about herself�). I gathered the courage and sat for the exam this year march. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! My score changed�����L8.5R 9W7 S7.5 after 7 attempts. This has boosted my CRS score from 413 to 471. I believe that my writing would have been 8 if not for all the thoughts i was battling with in the exam hall will i was writing.
I thank God everyday for bring you my way. Thank you so much ��������������[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Benballer(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2020
BNTtech:

To become a member - 20 pounds for 1 year; 30 pounds for 4 years.
Exam registration - 40 pounds per module - 120 pounds for the 3 modules.

The total cost will be a maximum of 150 pounds. Of course, exchange rate fluctuations will affect the price in naira. It was about 68,000 during the last session.

How long does it take to get the certificate??

How easy is the exam for someone with computer science background??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamiDee1(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
venorite:

MOD IDP has started writing. You cannot create a profile without ielts

Thank you very much. What about British Council. Any idea if they have also started writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunnee: 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Like a big cat in a Nigerian wildlife, another rare spotting! I'm telling hubby already Sister Adunnee showed up on the radar. Lol.. Regards to the one who is "bae".
Hopefully, we'll get to see more contributions from the thread's seniors.

I never knew I would be noticed. I wanted to "sneak" in. Thanks, bae will hear. grin and we will try our best to contribute more.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Torchee: 3:18pm On May 14, 2020
Hello all. I have a situation and need answers and opinions pls.
I applied to go without my spouse on EE and got a CRS of 455. My hubby is yet to write IELTS(no thanks to covid19 brouhaha) and we are still expecting his WES report.
My question is, how easy(if possible) is it to add him as accompanying post ITA?
What will it entail(with/without PNP)
Cos am torn between editing now (= - 20 pts+) and waiting to edit later.
In summary,what should I do pls?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
Torchee:
Hello all. I have a situation and need answers and opinions pls.
I applied to go without my spouse on EE and got a CRS of 455. My hubby is yet to write IELTS(no thanks to covid19 brouhaha) and we are still expecting his WES report.
My question is, how easy(if possible) is it to add him as accompanying post ITA?
What will it entail(with/without PNP)
Cos am torn between editing now (= - 20 pts+) and waiting to edit later.
In summary,what should I do pls?
Thank you.

With regards to this, your crs score will be recalculated if you add your spouse post ITA. If your new total score is less than the cut-off mark for the draw you were invited in, it's advisable you decline the invitation enter the pool back.
This means your husband's WES and IELTS result must be ready before AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadiandamsel: 4:56pm On May 14, 2020
Faysuze:

I served for one year before i got employed as an intern. But i served as a teacher.
That is NOC 4031. Add ur youth service and u have the 3years u need
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:04pm On May 14, 2020
Faysuze:

What matters is how to get all the points accruable from job experience. Please go through the thread, you'll realize that NYSC was used by quite a number of PPR clinchers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
Adunnee:

I never knew I would be noticed. I wanted to "sneak" in. Thanks, bae will hear. grin and we will try our best to contribute more.

Lol.. If a newby like me could notice, then that was a task too daunting!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2020
canadiandamsel:
That is NOC 4031. Add ur youth service and u have the 3years u need

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:

What matters is how to get all the points accruable from job experience. Please go through the thread, you'll realize that NYSC was used by quite a number of PPR clinchers.

Noted..Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rainbowlady: 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
I just wish they would do a FSW draw already undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
Write to Wes Asap using the contact us option. Let them know they were the ones that accepted and were reviewing your transcript, they should stop playing hanky panky with ur documents. Moreso; Extng doesn't have a good review and feel u shouldn't be compelled to use them.

It worked for my friend; 3 days later transcript that was accepted was sent for verification.

BlessedDimma:
Goodday everyone. I applied for transcript with Ebonyi state University January of this year, before the lockdown. I have already paid WES evaluation fee, sent my supporting documents to WES which is already acknowledged. I have been waiting for my school to send my transcript before the lockdown. I just got a mail today from WES that the transcript is not accepted. I don't know what the issue is, can someone help me look at the attached document from WES. I am so frustrated to say the least...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
Benballer:

How long does it take to get the certificate??
How easy is the exam for someone with computer science background??

In about 3 months after the exams. And one other benefit is the speed of evaluation. They would not waste time at all.

Lol, computer science background? That's a core IT discipline, Sir. People with backgrounds in commercial and arts have passed the exams, with the right strategy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Benballer(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
BNTtech:

In about 3 months after the exams. And one other benefit is the speed of evaluation. They would not waste time at all.

Lol, computer science background? That's a core IT discipline, Sir. People with backgrounds in commercial and arts have passed the exams, with the right strategy.

I'll contact you to know more about the exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
Leapp:

Ok what I mean is this . I already know the functions of an FT Officer but i want to know if am supposed to list *interbanking arrangement officer* in addition to the other functions or how will i do it ?
Because all other functions in Noc 1114 don't match funds transfer role.

I think you should try to coin interbank arrangement role as your duties and functions briefly. That NOC code has duties and functions of many other job roles in finance so all the functions of 1114 cannot apply to you. I’m also fall in that category and that was the NOC I used and include your normal roles and responsibilities you do daily. But you should also clarify further because im not an expert in this NOC matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by uoenome: 10:56pm On May 14, 2020
AlbertaPikin:

Any luck??

Not at all. Got a new contact, that one too doesn't pick up calls or replies messages. Na wa o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 1:33am On May 15, 2020
Abbyjesus:
Please I need an urgent reply
I just received a reply from WES that my transcript was not accepted. Reason- I should send it through Etx-ng. Has anybody experienced this. Unilag sent it to them directly. I don’t know why it was rejected. Is it that WES now takesonly electronically sent transcript? Please I need your reply

please i PM you, kindly respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:51am On May 15, 2020
Goodevening All, thanks for keeping this thread ever loaded with information. God bless you guys. Pls i have an enquiry on behalf of a friend. For we that have already paid ETX for our WES evaluation by courier and now wes has said they are only accepting Online, are we to write to ETX to change our options or sit back and believe ETX to do d right thing by sending softcopies of transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 1:55am On May 15, 2020
When creating your profile you fill "none or less than secondary school"
Post ITA - you get a chance fill in his details in his 10 year history.

Pweetytomi:
Good morning everyone. I need help with filling my EE profile. I'm the PA and I don't intend claiming education point for my spouse. Am I to fill the spaces for spouse education history (date of degree completion, duration, institution name, etc) or I should leave it blank.
Also under the category for degree, am I to choose 'none or less than secondary school'?
That is, I'm a bit confused if I'm to fill the education details but then choose 'none/less than secondary school' under degree category or just ignore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.