Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332662 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2020
obi4eze:

Serious! My school sent mine via UPS
Apart from security, no need using courier at the moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
Hello guys please who knows if a masters degree from Benson idahosa university is recognized by WES. Is there anywhere I can check list of schools recognized by WES? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obi4eze(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
listowell:

Apart from security, no need using courier at the moment.

Sorry but why?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obi4eze(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2020
Dennyjuff:
Hello guys please who knows if a masters degree from Benson idahosa university is recognized by WES. Is there anywhere I can check list of schools recognized by WES? Thank you

As long as it is a Masters from an NUC-accredited school, they will accept it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 3:56pm On May 20, 2020
Lulu2020:
Hello house. Please who has evaluated the Acca diploma with WES recently? What was the equivalence?

Also, accounting graduates are expected to only write one paper out of the 3 for the diploma certificate. Has anyone successfully passed Wes with this?

Thanks.

Yes, I evaluated my ACCA Diploma, Canadian equivalent is a College level certificate (one year)

As an accounting graduate you get exemptions for foundation papers which means no dip cert, however you can choose not to claim exemptions and write the foundation papers to get a Dip cert. You get?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rali123(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2020
Monopoly1:
Hello, did anyone receive mail from BC concerning rescheduling or refund this afternoon. Cos I just received one now but I'm skeptical cos it doesn't look like the normal BC mail

Hello, where you able to confirm if the mail is from BC? I am yet to get any mail to reschedule mine...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lulu2020: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
mitche15:

Yes, I evaluated my ACCA Diploma, Canadian equivalent is a College level certificate (one year)

As an accounting graduate you get exemptions for foundation papers which means no dip cert, however you can choose not to claim exemptions and write the foundation papers to get a Dip cert. You get?

Please, how many papers did you write?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
obi4eze:

Sorry but why?
They are not in the office to open them. So why the rush?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeolabilkis002: 4:51pm On May 20, 2020
Hello house Please has anyone done yabatech transcript online before?

I am trying to do yabatech transcript online as school has not yet opened but got stuck at some point because my OND matric number was matched with my HND instead of my OND and no where there to change it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Yes go ahead with your application. As long as your case isn’t severe, you wont have an issue.

Theta1:
Please concerning the medical, what is the fate of someone with Hepatitis B?
Is it advisable for such person not to apply a tall or Canada have no issue with Hepatitis B positive?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Can smone with the Ielts module 1-14 or any range of modules kindly avail the link for download pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
SunshineD1:

� Are you seriously serious? January AOR, and you're tired? Wetin you want we clocking 14 months soon to do. No worry you hear, we go land Canada by the grace of God soon. Be positive. Cheers

Chai! shocked We go dey alright lass-lass. Success with your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mauriss: 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
Hello guys, please is the international passport renewal process possible this period?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
ayandee:
In view of WES insisting on the use of etx-ng for sending transcript, my friend is contemplating using IQAS for her ND, HND (accounting) evaluation. Do you think using IQAS would be better? What équivalence does IQAS give for ond/hnd ? Thanks in advance

I think IQAS also requests for applicants to use ETX-NG for the time being due to COVID-19. You can call them to clarify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
rali123:

Hello, where you able to confirm if the mail is from BC? I am yet to get any mail to reschedule mine...
Yes, it's actually from BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odumere: 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
Gifty28:
I have a contact but for Madonna university elele. So which one of them?

Can you pls share the contact for Elele? I would be grateful.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odumere: 8:40pm On May 20, 2020
venorite:

I did in 2018, elele or Okija

Elele pls. Do you have a contact?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odumere: 8:41pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Gifty28 post=86972713]I have a contact but for Madonna university elele. So which one of them?

Elele
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by larimee200: 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
ayo4eva:

Hi, create a new Express entry profile and send your new express entry number to immigration@gov.sk.ca. Thanks
t

Thank you. God Bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
Dennyjuff:

You can google WES equivalent tool and use it to check. With that, you will see the list of schools.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
Please, who has gotten nomination from Saskatchewan EE with NYSC work experience. Which documents did you submit to show proof?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2020
babajust:

My school has sent my transcript since early March and the tracking number shared shows that it got to WES on the 11th of March. In fact my profile changed last month that they were reviewing my documents and that gave me high hopes but on 15th of this month they updated it again with NOT ACCEPTED and this ETX-NG thing. I have sent them mails twice with no feedback. Please how did you go about yours? Have they updated your profile again?

Message them and let them know you can't be compelled to use etx, that they offer shitty service beside you don't have extra fund for that rigorous process. That they should approve your transcript as soon as possible..

What a nonsense
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2020
yengi:
Can smone with the Ielts module 1-14 or any range of modules kindly avail the link for download pls.

Use Google is online, you'll see the pdf

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 10:31pm On May 20, 2020
Lulu2020:

Please, how many papers did you write?

3 papers in foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Doriana2: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
sunvick:
To all brethren in this journey, if you can pls try and convert your naira to CAD/Dollars to put a safety net to your POF. Naira aint appreciating anytime soon.

My2cents.
Greetings from the other side.

How can I convert naira to CAD and use as POF in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pato405(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Pweetytomi:
Good evening
In the spirit of giving back, as I've gotten lots of info from this thread, I decided to write this
This is for peeps that want to evaluate with pebc as a pharmacist.
The whole info is in part 1, b byut these are the errors I made that delayed me a bit, and I wish I had known, so I could avoid them
1. Waiting to pass ielts before starting pebc evaluation. I'd advise, if you've decided to join express entry, that you start both processes concurrently. It takes a long time to get transcripts, letter of good standing from pcn and other docs ready, and after receipt, pebc takes at least 8weeks to evaluate credentials.
2. For the witnessing of docs, please use a notary public. Don't bother using court clerks ( registrar) you meet in those courts. I initially used a court clerk after being reassured that he had done similar stuffs and my application was rejected. The clerk had no license number. Your witness must have a license number and it should be boldly written on all docs being sent, including his name in block, signature, stamp and license number.
3. For married ladies, if your passport name is different from that on your certificates or other docs, pls do a change of name affidavit, notarize the original copy and send the ORIGINAL, not the certified true copy
4. Should in case the name on your birth certificate is different e.g maybe it bears your official name alongside names your grandma or grandpa gave you, pls let the affidavit cover it also. In my case, my birth certificate had four names and I use only three names officially, I had to redo my change of name affidavit as such;
*That I bear (name on birth certificate)
*That my named changed from (name on birth certificate) to (name on former official docs) before marriage
*That I got married (date I married) to (name of husband)
*That my name changed from (name on former official docs) to present name after marriage
*That I want to be known and addressed as (present name) etc......
5. Don't forget to download and send your ECA report form application. You'll be charged an extra fee if you don't include it with your application (and you know every kobo is important)
I had to send docs three times and it was frustrating considering courier costs. I finally settled for Nipost and contrary to opinions, it was delivered (though I wasn't able to track it).
Finally got my report and dived into pool. *It will end in praise*

Sorry pls,
Does WES require your maiden name at the point of applying for ECA? Or did you apply with your marriage name and sent the affidavit along with Certificate/transcript?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lofure: 10:58pm On May 20, 2020
Good day house,
Please I have a B.Ed and a B.Sc and someone suggested to me to use WES?

Please is there anybody here who has used WES for a both degrees??

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lofure: 11:36pm On May 20, 2020
Good day house!!

Please I have a BEd and B.Sc and I want to carry out document evaluation.
Would you advice me to use WES or is there another body that will be better

Thanks so much!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lulu2020: 11:53pm On May 20, 2020
mitche15:

3 papers in foundation.

Okay thanks. I don't know if writing one paper will fly for Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 12:08am On May 21, 2020
Lulu2020:

Okay thanks. I don't know if writing one paper will fly for Wes.

I'm not sure if Acca will issue a certificate after 1 paper, you can call them to enquire. And as for wes I'm also not sure if 1 paper will qualify as a one year programme.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 12:31am On May 21, 2020
intrinsicniyi:

Chai! shocked We go dey alright lass-lass. Success with your application.

Amen. It will end in praise for all of us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 12:35am On May 21, 2020
Doriana2:

How can I convert naira to CAD and use as POF in Nigeria?

Change your naira to dollars. Open a domiciliary account. Lodge the dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.