Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331988 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chyblue: 1:29am On May 21, 2020
hello people...please i got ADR to submit some documents but the place holder to submit is not showing on my profile....what can i do apart from raising a cse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Freda2018: 3:21am On May 21, 2020
Hi fellow canadians,

Do you intend landing in the province of Alberta, Calgary precisely? We can be of help to your family. We are a Nigerian family of three resident in Calgary and looking forward to receiving fellow Nigerians to our beloved Canada.

This is our way of giving back and connecting with our native land, you can send your inquiries through email and on this platform.

Kind regards and I pray all your dreams come true

36 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vickyehi: 4:58am On May 21, 2020
Fyorgyn:
Please does anyone have a contact at nursing and midwifery council in Abuja? I'd really appreciate if I can get through to someone who works there

Thanks

cc Vickyehi
Send me a pm if you havent done so already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bukkyjt: 6:07am On May 21, 2020
hi. I wanted to find out if the issue has been resloved. I am actually in the same shoe right now as your sister and need to know what steps to take myself.
Thank you.
Regards

quote author=snoop4dem post=89434960]Hi Everyone,

My sister created her EE profile in December and got all the welcome emails that she was eligible for EE. In Feb she got an interest letter from OINP and then she submitted all the docs required. Last month she was asked to ask WES to send her evaluation to OINP which she also did. Last week she got two conflicting emails one was the territorial nomination letter which she is supposed to accept and the other was that she was not eligible for EE. The button for her to also accept the OINP has been greyed out on her account. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before cos normally I know if you are not eligible it is at the point of account creation that you know and not after getting nomination by a Province and you need to accept to get 600 points that you get that message. Anyone who has or knows someone in that situation can please advise? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Progress2468(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2020
KESHYLOVE:
Greetings house, please my ECA with Wes has been pending due to verification of documents from my university - Delta State university, Abraka for past 4 months, pls anyone with contact information for the department to verify or any information on regarding this should help me out.

Pm for contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:40am On May 21, 2020
Doriana2:

How can I convert naira to CAD and use as POF in Nigeria?
you cant open dom CAD in Nigeria. Buying dollar now is expensive. Just keep your naira when you land in canada sell at 280 to 290 to fellow Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hephzibahjay: 7:55am On May 21, 2020
Hi Canada2021,kindly assist as we are on the same boat,please I would not mind you chatting me on 080 two two four zero five five eight two as I was unable to get your details on your profile
Canada2021:
Hello People, With this Covid 19, nobody knows how the next draws will look like. I am interested in writing the TEF exams. I have just one year experience and i am a lawyer. I want to use this french exam to boost my score.

I need the assistance of someone to personally explain the following grey areas;
1) the cost of registration
2) the relevant materials to read
3) the time frame needed to prepare for the exam especially for someone without a french background.

NOTE: I have read through the other thread on TEF but it is not clear. I need a personal explanation.

Thanks and May God protect us all during this perilous time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2020
I see questions like this and I just scratch my head!!!

Lofure:
Good day house!!

Please I have a BEd and B.Sc and I want to carry out document evaluation.
Would you advice me to use WES or is there another body that will be better

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzkomsy(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
Please does anyone have contact for Kaduna state university transcript ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 8:38am On May 21, 2020
Canadahome:

You can google WES equivalent tool and use it to check. With that, you will see the list of schools.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 8:42am On May 21, 2020
obi4eze:

As long as it is a Masters from an NUC-accredited school, they will accept it.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 9:48am On May 21, 2020
On the issue of Pay slip, must I attach payslip to all the reference letters from my former employees or just my recent employer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:55am On May 21, 2020
chyblue:
hello people...please i got ADR to submit some documents but the place holder to submit is not showing on my profile....what can i do apart from raising a cse?

ADRs are submitted by raising CSE. Except you want to take it there physically grin grin Read the ADR mail they sent you, some offices tell you plainly that sending emails don't get acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2020
tojumi18:
On the issue of Pay slip, must I attach payslip to all the reference letters from my former employees or just my recent employer.

What is required is reference letter. If you want to attach payslip, what and which to attach is at your discretion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:01am On May 21, 2020
Lofure:
Good day house,
Please I have a B.Ed and a B.Sc and someone suggested to me to use WES?

Please is there anybody here who has used WES for a both degrees??

Thanks

Someone replied you, even after the answers are all over the thread. You still don't feel what they said is ok. This is your time bro, do your own research and find out. Use google. Phone a friend. However, you can use NUT to evaluate it. Contact Nigerian Union of Teachers, they are also an assessment body for Canada.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JanezBae: 11:05am On May 21, 2020
Hello People, Greetings to everyone!
Pls I wnt sm informed advice with regards to ECA using WES
1. Does WES accept statement of result in place of Certificate?. I intend to evaluate my Master's degree..my transcript is ready n can be sent to them by my schl 4 verification, but am yet to collect d certificate because it's not ready yet.wht I hv now is d stmt of result.

2. I intend to evaluate only my Master's but while filling d online form 4 reg on WES, there's a pop up notificatn compelling master degree holders to also evaluate their B.sc. Can I ignore this? And if I do would there be implications? Or shld I just adhere to d instructions n evaluate both B.sc n M.sc.

Pls Seniors in d house help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 11:30am On May 21, 2020
JanezBae:
1. Does WES accept statement of result in place of Certificate?. I intend to evaluate my Master's degree..my transcript is ready n can be sent to them by my schl 4 verification, but am yet to collect d certificate because it's not ready yet.wht I hv now is d stmt of result. SOR is fine...

2. I intend to evaluate only my Master's but while filling d online form 4 reg on WES, there's a pop up notificatn compelling master degree holders to also evaluate their B.sc. Can I ignore this? And if I do would there be implications? Or shld I just adhere to d instructions n evaluate both B.sc n M.sc. Evaluating just your M.Sc is fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by michaelf284: 11:34am On May 21, 2020
1. Yes, WES accepts statement of result, several persons have used it over the years. Just fax it to them using hellofax whence ur transcript gets there.

2.Evaluate only your highest degree(MSc), what's ur business with pop up?..lol

JanezBae:
1. Does WES accept statement of result in place of Certificate?. I intend to evaluate my Master's degree..my transcript is ready n can be sent to them by my schl 4 verification, but am yet to collect d certificate because it's not ready yet.wht I hv now is d stmt of result.

2. I intend to evaluate only my Master's but while filling d online form 4 reg on WES, there's a pop up notificatn compelling master degree holders to also evaluate their B.sc. Can I ignore this? And if I do would there be implications? Or shld I just adhere to d instructions n evaluate both B.sc n M.sc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Otapiapia1: 12:11pm On May 21, 2020
babajust:

My school has sent my transcript since early March and the tracking number shared shows that it got to WES on the 11th of March. In fact my profile changed last month that they were reviewing my documents and that gave me high hopes but on 15th of this month they updated it again with NOT ACCEPTED and this ETX-NG thing. I have sent them mails twice with no feedback. Please how did you go about yours? Have they updated your profile again?
exactly what I'm facing with my CIMA evaluation.. This is quite frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sunkeke: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
some ADRs come with place holder for the upload, it depends on visa office maybe
Otoge:

ADRs are submitted by raising CSE. Except you want to take it there physically grin grin Read the ADR mail they sent you, some offices tell you plainly that sending emails don't get acknowledged.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AyabaS: 1:05pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=bukkyjt post=89784411]hi. I wanted to find out if the issue has been resloved. I am actually in the same shoe right now as your sister and need to know what steps to take myself.

I responded to your email but for some reason it's not delivering. Anyway, below is the summary of the mail.

My response to that person was specific to the province of Ontario. When I had the same issue, I did as I was advised and got the nomination on my new profile within 24 hours. 

While I ordinarily expect that the same approach should work for New Brunswick, I cannot say with certainty. You may ask on the forum or check canadavisa thread, its a fairly common issue so I'm almost certain someone else for the same province as you has had the same issue in the past.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by geekchic16(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
Exmay02:

Someone should pls answer this...
I also got a WES reference number before I processed transcripts from Yabatech, although I paid before my second transcript left naija. They did confirm receipt of the earlier sent document even when I hadn’t paid then.

Be ready for Yabatech’s sluggishness, unless you have a plug of some sort.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annettevoke(f): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
Pls, what do u mean? are they not evaluating CIMA?

Otapiapia1:
exactly what I'm facing with my CIMA evaluation.. This is quite frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 2:41pm On May 21, 2020
geekchic16:

I also got a WES reference number before I processed transcripts from Yabatech, although I paid before my second transcript left naija. They did confirm receipt of the earlier sent document even when I hadn’t paid then.

Be ready for Yabatech’s sluggishness, unless you have a plug of some sort.

Thanks, my school is UI not Yabatech
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tonygrinds(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2020
How was it bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tonygrinds(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
How was it bro
rockstarB:

I wrote it too. It will boost your score with 33 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
Tonygrinds:
How was it bro
It was fine. I registered with a tutor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tonygrinds(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Please send me your tutors details or pls drop your WhatsApp. Would be greatful
rockstarB:

It was fine. I registered with a tutor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JanezBae: 3:32pm On May 21, 2020
michaelf284:
1. Yes, WES accepts statement of result, several persons have used it over the years. Just fax it to them using hellofax whence ur transcript gets there.

2.Evaluate only your highest degree(MSc), what's ur business with pop up?..lol

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JanezBae: 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=kiari post=89793837][/quote] Thanks too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Doriana2: 3:40pm On May 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you cant open dom CAD in Nigeria. Buying dollar now is expensive. Just keep your naira when you land in canada sell at 280 to 290 to fellow Nigerians

Thanks. The issue might be the Naira to CAD exchange rate because I heard the rate on the day you submit is what matters. Others say it's the day the officer looks at your file.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Doriana2: 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
SunshineD1:

Change your naira to dollars. Open a domiciliary account. Lodge the dollars
Thanks but I can't afford US dollars now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.