Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333993 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bm2706: 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
Hi,

It appears we are in the same shoes. I submitted my passport on the 16th and besides the initial VFS notification, I have not heard anything else.

My CIC profile has also not been updated.

Please let me know if anything has changed for you

Ebugatti:

It was on the 16th of March.

Thank you.

I guess I’ll just have to wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tyola(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Enajegbe:

@Enajegbe, their is no way to tell if your medicals has been extended or you need remedical. You have these options

1. Raise a web form asking if you need to redo medicals or is it extended?

2. Raise GCMS and check the categorisation of your medicals. Their is a category that is often (not always) given 6 months extension after expiry. Their is the other category that will surely need to redo medicals before issuing ppr.

3. Just go ahead and do new medical, raise CSE and attach evidence of new medicals

4. Stay put, be patient and wait for IRCC to direct you on next line of action (which could be PPR).

If I was in your shoes, I will stick to option 4, when I get really tired and disturbed I will opt for option 3.

BTW Option 1 is the least reliable option.

Wishing you all the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by snoop4dem: 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
Well we are following up with CIC to find out why the account is ineligible but no concrete response yet. On anothjer note we have contacted the province and they have confirmed that if peradventure a new account is created her points from previous profile will be transferred to the new one
bukkyjt:
hi. I wanted to find out if the issue has been resloved. I am actually in the same shoe right now as your sister and need to know what steps to take myself.
Thank you.
Regards

quote author=snoop4dem post=89434960]Hi Everyone,

My sister created her EE profile in December and got all the welcome emails that she was eligible for EE. In Feb she got an interest letter from OINP and then she submitted all the docs required. Last month she was asked to ask WES to send her evaluation to OINP which she also did. Last week she got two conflicting emails one was the territorial nomination letter which she is supposed to accept and the other was that she was not eligible for EE. The button for her to also accept the OINP has been greyed out on her account. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before cos normally I know if you are not eligible it is at the point of account creation that you know and not after getting nomination by a Province and you need to accept to get 600 points that you get that message. Anyone who has or knows someone in that situation can please advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
opeldexter:
To prove owning a business, I would say, all your CAC documents, company bank statements, showing your own draws or salary payment, letter showing your roles and salary, if applicable, your personal account bank statement (if necessary to corroborate your story), letters from other directors if there are any...

My thoughts

It's really a ONE MAN business. I dont pay salaries. Simply earn as you work of some sort which is not consistent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
iameneekle:
For my SINP, I submitted my CAC docs, waste disposal bills for my shop, trade permit, statement of accounts highlighting customers that indicated reasons for payments , tax payments, screen shots from my Instagram accounts, customers references stating the services I provide. That's all I remember now. I got nomination with that.
Pls I need to chat you up. You can get in touch via juliuselizabeth86@gmaildotcom
Looking forward to your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzkomsy(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2020
Blossomboard:
For people with Wes/EXTng issue, I don’t it is compulsory to use them. What you can do is ask whoever is in charge of sending transcript in your school to send your transcript via email. The schools have Wes email address and you don’t need to provide it. This might require knowing someone on the inside.
PS: this is my experience with Unilag, I help people process transcript, so this is first hand experience.

But some people got rejections as wes only receives transcript by mail from very few selected schools..its even listed there. But this would be really great if legit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chyblue: 5:30pm On May 22, 2020
ok please do you have an email i can use?
Otoge:

Once you send it, it gets to them and they file it even if they don't acknowledge receipt. Be checking your profile, the required documents section will change from "we need additional information" to "we are processing the additional docs" then to "not applicable"
These are the only things that will show you it has been received.

If you want to call, you can get the IRCC numbers and call but I doubt covid allowed them be in the office to take calls. I don't know. Just monitor your profile and maybe shoot a mail at the Office a week later asking if they received it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
Who have been able to IRCC via phone should please share the app they used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lexy1234: 6:07pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks a lot for this. I'd appreciate if anybody can also add any other additional input.

Mamaroon:

My guess (na guess o) is that you can pick either. I would advise you go with the NOC that is most closely aligned with the contents of your JD. Unless you are a PNP applicant your degree is irrelevant, as per my understanding.

Assuming you have only one JD but it covers both HR and Legal, if the the HR part of your JD has 6 items and the Legal part also has 6 items, pick the NOC for which the NOC description (not title) matches most closely the majority of items. For example if the Legal NOC matches only 3 items from the Legal portion of your JD and the HR NOC matches 5 or 6 of the HR portion of your JD, then safest probably to go with the HR NOC. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tyola(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2020
adeptonlin:
Who have been able to IRCC via phone should please share the app they used.

I use dingtone. Remember to purchase a Canadian number on dingtone,credit the line and then call them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beckycute1: 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Hello NLanders,

Can CAD be sourced here in Lagos.
If yes, what means plss.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meks12: 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
Good day all,
Many thanks to y'all for providing information here at no cost.
Please i need someone to clarify me on an issue regarding IELTS exam.
My wife is a nurse so we want to find out if it's IELTS general or academic she will write for immigration purposes. She intends to go for further studies if we eventually get PR.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niyogeol(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
Meks12:
Good day all,

My wife is a nurse so we want to find out if it's IELTS general or academic she will write for immigration purposes. She intends to go for further studies if we eventually get PR.
Thank you
Hello, as long as she is planning to travel as a PR holder via Express Entry route, it is IELTS general training she will write. Further studies conditions would be based on the needs or requirements of the school she intends to attend. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pee2Jay9: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
Hello Team, Please who has written IELTS both in Nigeria and Canada? Where would you say is easier to score better marks? Or it's same thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oseme20: 9:04pm On May 22, 2020
Neam9:

Yeah, I'm sure you received the mail and did your speaking test yesterday.
That of benin has been postponed.
Yes I did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 9:27pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=emedy post=89816443]I would really like to know your progress. I am looking at getting my PEBC done once this lockdown is over. Can I reach you on Twitter?

Nope, just drop the message here and I or any other person can reply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gbens2000(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
listowell:

CIIN looks easiest.
Please can I use CIBN ( chartered institute of bankers of Nigeria ) instead of CIMA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blossomboard: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
Well, I wouldn’t know for other schools, I’m only saying what I did as per Unilag.
mzkomsy:

But some people got rejections as wes only receives transcript by mail from very few selected schools..its even listed there. But this would be really great if legit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Limitlessbond: 10:18pm On May 22, 2020
Oseme20:

Yes I did

Have you really done your speaking test? If yes when n where? I am yet to receive any message and am suppose to write on 30th may.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rennykemo202: 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
Blossomboard:
For people with Wes/EXTng issue, I don’t it is compulsory to use them. What you can do is ask whoever is in charge of sending transcript in your school to send your transcript via email. The schools have Wes email address and you don’t need to provide it. This might require knowing someone on the inside.
PS: this is my experience with Unilag, I help people process transcript, so this is first hand experience.
please can you private message me , I need help with unilag transcript processing. Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blossomboard: 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
I’m no longer available to process transcript for people till further notice, I recently became a landed immigrant.
Rennykemo202:
please can you private message me , I need help with unilag transcript processing. Please

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 10:48pm On May 22, 2020
Hello please I have a question: can Wes evaluate statement of result of OND and HND or must it be the certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2020
gbens2000:

Please can I use CIBN ( chartered institute of bankers of Nigeria ) instead of CIMA
No clue. You have to check if someone has successfully used it or be the opener.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzkomsy(f): 7:10am On May 23, 2020
gbens2000:

Let me be honest with you you IMO...these courses we are constantly listing,its someone that discovered them because they tried, if the institute was one that you wrote serious exams at various levels and they have the record and can process your transcript then try..but if its all these yeye Nigerian institute that don't keep records or you write one small practical exam then just forget it..

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emelueobi(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2020
I wrote Academic IELTS in Canada and I did 2 General IELTS in Nigeria. I will say the exam was simple for me in Canada, though I prepared well for it plus I wasn’t tensed about it cause the outcome of the exam doesn’t determine my future. I had 8.5 in speaking flawlessly as compared to 7 I got in Nigeria. The other sections were very good too. Hello Team, Please who has written IELTS both in Nigeria and Canada? Where would you say is easier to score better marks? Or it's same thing[/quote].

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bumdesh: 9:13am On May 23, 2020
Please is there telegram or watsapp group for IELTS? I want to join urgently. Can someone help me out

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gbens2000(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2020
mzkomsy:

Let me be honest with you you IMO...these courses we are constantly listing,its someone that discovered them because they tried, if the institute was one that you wrote serious exams at various levels and they have the record and can process your transcript then try..but if its all these yeye Nigerian institute that don't keep records or you write one small practical exam then just forget it..
Its a serious exam I think, I think like CIMA. I had exemptions,so i wrote 4 exams, and I failed the 4th but will write d 4th exam in October after which I will be presented transcript after passing, an institute that I will have to pay 120k for induction to fully become a member after passing all d exams. D thing is dat I just hope Wes will accept it after writing d last exam in October. Thanks for d feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sammirano: 10:42am On May 23, 2020
gbens2000:

Wes does not accept CIBN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rennykemo202: 10:55am On May 23, 2020
Please , who has been able to get unilag to send their transcript in this covid period ? Whether by etx ng or courier... please I need a sure link. Thank you .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gbens2000(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2020
sammirano:

Wes does not accept CIBN
cry thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sie4god: 11:16am On May 23, 2020
emelueobi:
I wrote Academic IELTS in Canada and I did 2 General IELTS in Nigeria. I will say the exam was simple for me in Canada, though I prepared well for it plus I wasn’t tensed about it cause the outcome of the exam doesn’t determine my future. I had 8.5 in speaking flawlessly as compared to 7 I got in Nigeria. The other sections were very good too. Hello Team, Please who has written IELTS both in Nigeria and Canada? Where would you say is easier to score better marks? Or it's same thing.

How did you prepare for it, any study packs? I would like to take the exams in June. Kindly assist me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.