Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331652 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meetme01: 8:54am On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:

Sharonte Ultimus freshdude Theta1 FunmilolaGold HDT13 JanezBae luvlyme liftedkris Asaeugene tstaiwo gbens2000 presidentpikin

I'm tired of sharing, so I uploaded it here

Cambridge IELTS 14 General Test | Audio & PDF

Download @ https://naijaphones.com/2020/05/28/cambridge-ielts-14-general-test-audio-pdf/

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gsk4reality: 8:54am On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:
I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

You all check your mail, sent

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module

I am interested too. gbenroadekunledavid@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 8:57am On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:
Good morning.

I currently have an issue with continuing the processing of the evaluation of my credentials on IQAS site.

Some sections of my homepage where I am supposed to click to upload the required documents aren't redirecting at all any longer. They are as marked in green marker in the supporting picture. I had mailed IQAS and I had followed all the instructions in their first reply but still to no avail.

Anyone that had faced such in times past and was able to navigate can please advise on this.

Thank you very much.
Hello bro, please have IQAS resumed evaluation for this year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jojutolu(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2020
Canada2021:
Hello bro, please have IQAS resumed evaluation for this year

Yes please, since late April

Do you have plans to make use of them too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:
Good morning.

I currently have an issue with continuing the processing of the evaluation of my credentials on IQAS site.

Some sections of my homepage where I am supposed to click to upload the required documents aren't redirecting at all any longer. They are as marked in green marker in the supporting picture. I had mailed IQAS and I had followed all the instructions in their first reply but still to no avail.

Anyone that had faced such in times past and was able to navigate can please advise on this.

Thank you very much.

Hmm It has been closed. Normally is so if you have submitted documents to them. Did you submit any document to them initially, like was there a partial submission from you?
Also check your browser setting, unblock pop up ads and try again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
dotter8:
My visa was refused because i omitted a secondary document that should follow my Australian police report (complete drivers history report). Is there anything i can do about this? do i stand a chance to appeal? if yes, how best do i go about it. Thank you.

Heyaa Attach the missing documents, raise CSE and beg for it to be reopened while you go back into the pool. No document is secondary, all na primary for this thing o . Either way, it's left for the eyes too see what will happen. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jojutolu(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2020
Otoge:

Hmm It has been closed. Normally is so if you have submitted documents to them. Did you submit any document to them initially, like was there a partial submission from you?
Also check your browser setting, unblock pop up ads and try again.

Oh, really?? No partial submission yet, I was about making submissions before I realised this some one week ago. I ve done all the browser settings to no avail and they also didnt tell me specifically in their mail that it has closed as all what they instructed me to do is to unblock pop ads as you said.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2020
MJKJ:
Is your brother's wife sister your sibling?

Yes nauu. She is now "our wife" a.k.a last born of the family. grin grin shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:

Oh, really?? No partial submission yet, I was about making submissions before I realised this some one week ago. I ve done all the browser settings to no avail and they also didnt tell me specifically in their mail that it has closed as all what they instructed me to do is to unblock pop ads as you said.

Use another browser. Chrome? I guess that's what you are using already. Change device too. They normally close it when they have received the requested documents on there, so you don't go back and forth. But that's after a while. Just work around your device and browser. When on the page, turn on pop up ads, not just general unblock but while on the page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gsk4reality: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Hello house,
What is the best immigration route for aspirants with low crs score of say 400-430
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:

Yes please, since late April

Do you have plans to make use of them too?
yes i do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2020
gsk4reality:
Hello house,
What is the best immigration route for aspirants with low crs score of say 400-430

Check if your course/occupation is in demand in any of the Canadian province and use the Provincial Nominee Program. Or you can go and learn French to boost your scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jojutolu(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2020
Otoge:

Use another browser. Chrome? I guess that's what you are using already. Change device too. They normally close it when they have received the requested documents on there, so you don't go back and forth. But that's after a while. Just work around your device and browser. When on the page, turn on pop up ads, not just general unblock but while on the page.

Thanks for your responses thus far. I will play around all you have said. One last before you go, would you advise that I create a new application if haven done all said, there is no headway? New application under the same profile though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:

Thanks for your responses thus far. I will play around all you have said. One last before you go, would you advise that I create a new application if haven done all said, there is no headway? New application under the same profile though

If you have sent your transcript using the reference number generated for that particular application, I wouldn't advise that. If not, you can and abandon that one. I mean, I had two applications on my profile grin. But, ensure you inform them of that decision before you proceed either way. Tell them. So, it will be on record.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jojutolu(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2020
Otoge:

If you have sent your transcript using the reference number generated for that particular application, I wouldn't advise that. If not, you can and abandon that one. I mean, I had two applications on my profile grin. But, ensure you inform them of that decision before you proceed either way. Tell them. So, it will be on record.

Hmmmnn...this is really enlightening. Transcript is still in school ask I speak. Would be sent out between now and next week. Before I finally send, I'm feeling it would be better to create a new application so I can upload all the soft copy of the papers once and for all, make payments while hard copy is in transit, so what happened currently doesn't happen again.

Then you said, i should inform them. WHat platfrom should I make use of to inform them so it can be documented??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2020
Otoge:

Yes nauu. She is now "our wife" a.k.a last born of the family. grin grin shocked

grin grin interesting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 11:30am On May 28, 2020
Rotfl.. "our wife indeed"!
For FSW, you can only claim points (15) from your siblings or those of your spouse's, if you're legally married that is.

Otoge:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
jojutolu:

Hmmmnn...this is really enlightening. Transcript is still in school ask I speak. Would be sent out between now and next week. Before I finally send, I'm feeling it would be better to create a new application so I can upload all the soft copy of the papers once and for all, make payments while hard copy is in transit, so what happened currently doesn't happen again.

Then you said, i should inform them. WHat platfrom should I make use of to inform them so it can be documented??

By inform, I mean, use email correspondence. Send and receive.
Did you not send a reference number to your school and a form to attach to the transcript? (I did and I also sent them the form from IQAS to be filled and attached by the school). They did. If you didn't send them the reference number to use cos maybe rules have changed, ie, you added delivery address only, okay.

Have you not paid using the reference number already generated? These are things to consider. A difference reference after you've paid will be for a different/old file not the new one.

The steps you have taken will ultimately determine. Cos if you have paid under this one, you will pay again for the new application you will create. So, examine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thureos: 1:12pm On May 28, 2020
Why una dey catch cruise for this matter. Soft pedal abeg cheesy
Otoge:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ultimus: 1:20pm On May 28, 2020
Thank you very much.

NEROSKY:

Download @ https://naijaphones.com/2020/05/28/cambridge-ielts-14-general-test-audio-pdf/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by spade225: 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:

Sharonte Ultimus freshdude Theta1 FunmilolaGold HDT13 JanezBae luvlyme liftedkris Asaeugene tstaiwo gbens2000 presidentpikin

Thanks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joopaj: 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
Guys I saw that the CRS for lastest draw was 440, is this correct? Does anyone know why its dropping so low?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
joopaj:
Guys I saw that the CRS for lastest draw was 440, is this correct? Does anyone know why its dropping so low?

draws lately have only been pnp and cec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by okpanachil: 2:40pm On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:
I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

You all check your mail, sent

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module

Please send to okpanachil@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
I have learnt a lesson today, never judge anyone/organisation based on what people say... NEVER EVER DO THAT... ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
This same ETX-NG has so many bad reviews everywhere I even joined to talk it down at some point without even trying..see how they delivered my transcript as soon as they got it from my school.. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Timeline; ⁣⁣⁣⁣
created WES act - 20/05/2020⁣⁣⁣⁣
created ETX act and paid 5,050 -20/05/2020⁣⁣⁣⁣

Sent request for transcript to school and paid only 5,000 for transcript and 2000 for email- 23/05/2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
24/25th was weekend 25/26th public holiday for Eid ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
School sent to ETX- 27-05-2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
Etx-ng sent to wes - 28-05-2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
School has already received request for verification...⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Am so excited like I just got ITA ���. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣I did everything from my bed, didn't have to travel all the way to school,I just went to the website and got the registrars number and called, they asked for my email and sent all the things I need. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Am going to be joyful every step of the way because I know this singular process has taken some people weeks and even up to 6,9 months but I did it in less than 3 days...I PRAY EVERY OTHER STEP OF THIS JOURNEY IS GONNA BE SO EASY BREAZY FOR ME AND EVERYONE OF US IN JESUS NAME.. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Etx-ng isn't so bad it's the method you use that is wrong..look for the video I made on the steps and follow same procedure.

Copied and pasted from my ig page to update everyone.

Disclaimer ; I am not a staff or promoter of etx-ng. Am just sharing my experience as it might be beneficial to us all at a time like this that we are left with only this option.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR: 2:50pm On May 28, 2020
Abuja2canada:
I have learnt a lesson today, never judge anyone/organisation based on what people say... NEVER EVER DO THAT... ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
This same ETX-NG has so many bad reviews everywhere I even joined to talk it down at some point without even trying..see how they delivered my transcript as soon as they got it from my school.. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Timeline; ⁣⁣⁣⁣
created WES act - 20/05/2020⁣⁣⁣⁣
created ETX act and paid 5,050 -20/05/2020⁣⁣⁣⁣

Sent request for transcript to school and paid only 5,000 for transcript and 2000 for email- 23/05/2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
24/25th was weekend 25/26th public holiday for Eid ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
School sent to ETX- 27-05-2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
Etx-ng sent to wes - 28-05-2020 ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
School has already received request for verification...⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Am so excited like I just got ITA ���. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣I did everything from my bed, didn't have to travel all the way to school,I just went to the website and got the registrars number and called, they asked for my email and sent all the things I need. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Am going to be joyful every step of the way because I know this singular process has taken some people weeks and even up to 6,9 months but I did it in less than 3 days...I PRAY EVERY OTHER STEP OF THIS JOURNEY IS GONNA BE SO EASY BREAZY FOR ME AND EVERYONE OF US IN JESUS NAME.. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Etx-ng isn't so bad it's the method you use that is wrong..look for the video I made on the steps and follow same procedure.

Copied and pasted from my ig page to update everyone.

Which university?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
COPR:

Which university?

Leadcity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by okpanachil: 2:52pm On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:

Correct

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meddyakki: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Goodday everyone, Please I need clarification. I have a BSc and a Msc. Do I need to evaluate both? Or just Msc? Thanks. I mean by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Joyflexxy(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
NEROSKY:

It's true sha, thought about that too | Finding General Test is hard, academic just full everywhere.
pls send to me via edetdavid722@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rvpbae: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Meddyakki:
Goodday everyone, Please I need clarification. I have a BSc and a Msc. Do I need to evaluate both? Or just Msc? Thanks. I mean by WES

Only Msc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
Meddyakki:

Just evaluate your highest degree which is Msc..or else you want to tow the PNP route, then you can/may evaluate both..I think this is the 254,675th time this question is asked and answered..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.