Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337089 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meddyakki: 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
Samuelobiora19:
thanks

Just evaluate your highest degree which is Msc..or else you want to tow the PNP route, then you can/may evaluate both..I think this is the 254,675th time this question is asked and answered..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
Wow CRS will likely touch 300 for CEC guys in few weeks if still don’t conduct general draw.

Date and time of round: May 28, 2020 at 11:35:51 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 440

Tie-breaking rule: March 7, 2020 at 10:36:59 UTC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 28, 2020
Hi, can you also send it to me please.
chizifez@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot

Jobola1:

Hi, kindly send it to me too.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

I beg, una fit help me too.

Update. Thanks o my people. Someone named "Chi O" sent it to me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2020
Please help send to me too
chizifez@yahoo.com
God bless

NEROSKY:
I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

You all check your mail, sent

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2020
dotter8:
My visa was refused because i omitted a secondary document that should follow my Australian police report (complete drivers history report). Is there anything i can do about this? do i stand a chance to appeal? if yes, how best do i go about it. Thank you.

So sorry about this. Try what the screenshot below says. The person it was addressed to had been rejected for claiming professional degree points even though her ECA evaluation said Bachelors. She says her app was reopened. You could try too. Do you have the right docs now? You can also re enter the pool as advised. Just in case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jpj(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
EngrSarah:
Hi jpj, looks like your appeal on refusal for NOC was not honoured. I am in the same soup, any advice.?

Unfortunately, it wasn't successful, I had to immediately reapply again through PNP. My AOR is January 2020 and my VO is the same AVO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jpj(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
Mauriss:
Hello guys, please is the international passport renewal process possible this period?

Yes it is, just go online and process it. Started the process for my son yesterday and will be picking up in a weeks time. I did it in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tyola(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
Folmid:
Guys in the house, kindly assist me on what to do as i erroneously picked decline instead of apply for acceptance of invitation for express entry.
Please what is the way out.
Thanks

Hi Folmid, I hope you were able to successfully accept your invitation this time around. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
Lol.. Expect the next set of peeps soonest.. It's part of the Naija in us.

Samuelobiora19:

Just evaluate your highest degree which is Msc..or else you want to tow the PNP route, then you can/may evaluate both..I think this is the 254,675th time this question is asked and answered..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
hello guys i want to evaluate my masters degree with ICES. they require the transcript to be sent directly from the school but they also requested for some additional documents such as colored copies of photo identification document, front and back of each award and of the front and back of other academic records.

my question is how can i send this additional documents, is it by email or post. also my masters certificate is not ready will my statement of result be accepted?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2020
Igethope:
Wow CRS will likely touch 300 for CEC guys in few weeks if still don’t conduct general draw.

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 440

I'm actually happy for those CEC applicants in the 440-450 range, I'm sure some may have lost all hope of the cut-off coming down
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=chuksey1 post=90064169][/quote]

There’s a space to upload those documents on the website if it hasn’t changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2020
Venom104:

There’s a space to upload those documents on the website if it hasn’t changed.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 9:16pm On May 28, 2020
[Please can you put me through, do I need NIM number for children passport.
lquote author=jpj post=90059729]

Yes it is, just go online and process it. Started the process for my son yesterday and will be picking up in a weeks time. I did it in Abuja [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendy97: 9:37pm On May 28, 2020
dotter8:
My visa was refused because i omitted a secondary document that should follow my Australian police report (complete drivers history report). Is there anything i can do about this? do i stand a chance to appeal? if yes, how best do i go about it. Thank you.

Sorry about this. I believe you should be able to appeal. I also didnt include my drivers history report with my Australian police report but luckily for me I got ADR for this. I suggest you try and get the drivers licence history on hand now while you try and appeal. Goodluck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadabikoejo: 1:08am On May 29, 2020
Hi please may I get your email please. I want to find out the steps for IQAS Credentials evaluations. Thanks.
jojutolu:
Good morning.

I currently have an issue with continuing the processing of the evaluation of my credentials on IQAS site.

Some sections of my homepage where I am supposed to click to upload the required documents aren't redirecting at all any longer. They are as marked in green marker in the supporting picture. I had mailed IQAS and I had followed all the instructions in their first reply but still to no avail.

Anyone that had faced such in times past and was able to navigate can please advise on this.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2020
hello guys i just found out there are two different wes. WES-USA and WES-CANADA. some years ago i did a course by course evaluation for my bachelors degree to pursure a masters in the USA. but now i want to do an evaluation for EE into canada. can i still use the same account or do i have to create a new one for wes-canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LadyCaptain: 8:03am On May 29, 2020
Hello guys, just joined this community. Please welcome me oh. To those waiting for their testimony...”may you received it soon”

So, while reading through a lot of the threads on this, I got a bit confused and I would love it if someone can help me out here. What’s the implication (if any) of ICAN certification and an in-progress MSC for the WES ECA for the purpose of the Canada EE?

NB: I am proud of myself, I have learnt all the acronyms sef ���

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 8:06am On May 29, 2020
chuksey1:
hello guys i just found out there are two different wes. WES-USA and WES-CANADA. some years ago i did a course by course evaluation for my bachelors degree to pursure a masters in the USA. but now i want to do an evaluation for EE into canada. can i still use the same account or do i have to create a new one for wes-canada
you have to create a new one for WES-CANADA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LadyCaptain: 8:07am On May 29, 2020
chuksey1:

From what I have gathered, I think you can request WES USA for a transfer to WES Canada although you will have to pay a fee. Although I am not certain.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2020
LadyCaptain:
Hello guys, just joined this community. Please welcome me oh. To those waiting for their testimony...”may you received it soon”

So, while reading through a lot of the threads on this, I got a bit confused and I would love it if someone can help me out here. What’s the implication (if any) of ICAN certification and an in-progress MSC for the WES ECA for the purpose of the Canada EE?

NB: I am proud of myself, I have learnt all the acronyms sef ���
Finish the masters first, ican aca is of no use but ican aat can be used as two or more degrees when combined with bsc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
Canada2021:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2020
Canada2021:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
LadyCaptain:

From what I have gathered, I think you can request WES USA for a transfer to WES Canada although you will have to pay a fee. Although I am not certain.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mafavour: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
HDT13:
oluseunolutobi@rocketmail.com thanks brother

Pls help me send the IELTS 14 to femkem2009@gmail.com thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2020
Hey guys i currently reside overseas and i will like to know if it is possible to get a Nigerian PCC from overseas or do i have to be physically present in Nigeria to get it. I ask this questions because I saw that the pcc contains fingerprints of the applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada2021: 11:00am On May 29, 2020
chuksey1:
Hey guys i currently reside overseas and i will like to know if it is possible to get a Nigerian PCC from overseas or do i have to be physically present in Nigeria to get it. I ask this questions because I saw that the pcc contains fingerprints of the applicant
To get the pcc it can be done by Inspector moshood in lagos in proxy.Yes you can get it from overseas.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinmachris26: 11:37am On May 29, 2020
For me i paid For wes canada and sent email to WES USA to transfer my file to WES Canada attaching my file number and they transferred my file. quote author=chuksey1 post=90072821]hello guys i just found out there are two different wes. WES-USA and WES-CANADA. some years ago i did a course by course evaluation for my bachelors degree to pursure a masters in the USA. but now i want to do an evaluation for EE into canada. can i still use the same account or do i have to create a new one for wes-canada[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2020
Dinmachris26:
For me i paid For wes canada and sent email to WES USA to transfer my file to WES Canada attaching my file number and they transferred my file. quote author=chuksey1 post=90072821]hello guys i just found out there are two different wes. WES-USA and WES-CANADA. some years ago i did a course by course evaluation for my bachelors degree to pursure a masters in the USA. but now i want to do an evaluation for EE into canada. can i still use the same account or do i have to create a new one for wes-canada

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2020
Canada2021:
To get the pcc it can be done by Inspector moshood in lagos in proxy.Yes you can get it from overseas.

Any ideas how i can get in touch with inspector moshood and how much it will cost
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bouqielois(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.