Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334891 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello guys i read on the CIC website that POF should be an official letter from the bank. But from what i have been reading here some persons are talking about 6 months bank statement. So my question is can the 6month bank statement be used in place of the official letter or i have to submit both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
chuksey1:
Hello guys i read on the CIC website that POF should be an official letter from the bank. But from what i have been reading here some persons are talking about 6 months bank statement. So my question is can the 6month bank statement be used in place of the official letter or i have to submit both

From my experience, I'd advice u submit both to avoid long thing. Also, if you have an existing mutual fund account, it's best you use it instead of a regular bank statement. If not, a bank statement and letter from your bank should suffice.

I have seen where ADR was raised for someone cos the account statement he submitted had transaction history from betting companies... They asked him to provide tax history cos in Canada, as a gambler, you pay tax. However, this kinda scrutiny is all dependent on your case officer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zeus04:

From my experience, I'd advice u submit both to avoid long thing. Also, if you have an existing mutual fund account, it's best you use it instead of a regular bank statement. If not, a bank statement and letter from your bank should suffice.

I have seen where ADR was raised for someone cos the account statement he submitted had transaction history from betting companies... They asked him to provide tax history cos in Canada, as a gambler, you pay tax. However, this kinda scrutiny is all dependent on your case officer

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isaacola57: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2020
hazzaman:
Unilag doesn’t recognize ETX as an institution they can send transcripts to. This is their stand
Sir wat is the way forward for us unilag people, if I go there who can I meet to clear the air
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isaacola57: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2020
I think Unilag foundation diploma is now seen as a 1 year certificate equivalent making it 2 certificates with bsc.. I just saw two Wes evaluation that shows it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 5:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Otoge:

Hmm. You people need to be telling these rejection stories so people can learn from it. I know it's painful but it could save others. Apologies if you have told it before and I missed it.

Perhaps you missed it.
I advice people to stay clear of Quebéc during this journey unless you did TEF. The rejection message I got said 'I did not have the necessary requirements to reside there'. Obviously French speaking ability!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FinerThings: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
isaacola57:
I think Unilag foundation diploma is now seen as a 1 year certificate equivalent making it 2 certificates with bsc.. I just saw two Wes evaluation that shows it..
Please can you block out personal info and share the evaluations. Also, what did the owners do differently?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isaacola57: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
hazzaman:
Unilag doesn’t recognize ETX as an institution they can send transcripts to. This is their stand
Someone said medilag idiaraba uses etxng
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isaacola57: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2020
FinerThings:

Please can you block out personal info and share the evaluations. Also, what did the owners do differently?
they didn't do anything differently. This is Nov 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mimini: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Pls house, does Delsu use ETX as institute to send transcript to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2020
mimini:
Pls house, does Delsu use ETX as institute to send transcript to?

Almost all schools accredited by NUC is listed, if you have WES reference no., u can check to be sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Please anyone processing transcript from kwara polytechnic here? I need guidance how on it works in this school.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meddyakki: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Goodday fam, I want to ask if I need to do WES for my wife as well? She has Bachelor and I have masters. We both plan to write the ielts. I have began the process of my WES already. Should I include her in that as well?. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
isaacola57:

Yes very true, mine was evaluated as two certificates

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Meddyakki:
Goodday fam, I want to ask if I need to do WES for my wife as well? She has Bachelor and I have masters. We both plan to write the ielts. I have began the process of my WES already. Should I include her in that as well?. Thanks.

Would advise you to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaJoJo: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oritsejimi:
Good evening all. As much as I'm still trying to increase my CRS, I would like to know if anyone knows anyone who has migrated through Morden pathway? Help a sister please. https://www.mordenimmigration.com/skilled-worker-program

Thanks all.

You NOC has to be lacking there firstly. If it is then you can write a notification of interest to Mordern
They will then ask you to submit your documents and you will have to go for a exploratory visit.
They will not help you in applying for Visa though. They will give you a letter saying they have invited you for a visit.
The onus is on you to get your TRV for the exploratory visit.
You will then have an interview with a VO of modern who will determine if you are a fit for Mordern and then you will be nominated which will give you 600 points from PNP pathway and then you apply to IRCC for your visa
To be honest it’s a longer route but this days it better to have an option especially if your CRS is low.
Go online to Mordern page and read more and check if your NOC is on their list

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Meddyakki:

If you are including her in your application... I'd advice you evaluate her result as well. Cos as a secondary applicant, you will need to get all the scores you can obtain from her, hence her ECA will also add to your total score. If not, including her without a degree might bring your score down.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
chukwuemeka275:
Here's the story as promised

LONG WRITE UP PERHAPS, READERS BEWARE
It’s here finally!
Make una help me thank God.

SET BACK
Well I did encounter a huge setback. After filling in my profile, the location I chose as where to reside was Quebec! and this made sense because my uncle resides there. I was saying to myself that at least for a few months I won’t have to worry about rent and all. AOR was out on 3rd August. I was so happy that things had started to look up only to get the message from cic saying my application was refused three days later. The reason was that I didn’t have the requirements to reside in that region (no evidence of French ability) I was massively distraught. I thought some of the bad village people done dey use me shine. It was a terrible feeling. However, I took it as a blessing in disguise, in that my passport had 5 months and 21 days left before expiring so I decided to take this set back as an opportunity to get my passport renewed and have some peace of mind.

All the best guys.
Hello, please I have a question on the bolded because I saw your recent posts about it and had to dig further. I'm post AOR and I selected 'all provinces' as where I would like to live in when filling out my EE profile. However Quebec wasn't on that list. Hope I wouldn't have any issues? Was it the same section where you selected Quebec or I'm missing something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Meddyakki: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
432 when I did the self assessment
Liispa:

What's your CRS score with and without her Bachelor's degee?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isaacola57: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Faysuze:

Yes very true, mine was evaluated as two certificates
can I private chat you cuz I and my friends are about doing it.. sent you a request check mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Meddyakki:
432 when I did the self assessment

Would advise you to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
hazzaman:
Please how long did it take for unilag to send the initial transcript... do you have a contact there?

Have you gotten any assistance on this? Might be able to help. You can send me a personal message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zeus04:

thanks for this. If one is showing treasury bill certificate, is the certificate sufficient or a bank letter should still be added.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Theta1: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls can somebody help me with the following Exam fee (Either exam fee and tutorial fee where applicable):
1. ACCA
2. CIMA
3. BCS
4. TEF

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amys: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please I need to ask this question, my boyfriend has work for a company which belong to his uncle for 7years without being paid Tax(personal income tax) , the business is incorporated and registered. Has online presence cos the Uncle is into web developer and design etc. He studied Mechanical engineering and he did computer training in graphic design now he is through with school, He work there part time to help him with school fees, which he was paid cash. Now he want to go through express entry Canada . Will that effect him during ITA.
Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blaqvoke: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
I had L-7.5W-7,S-7.5,R-7 in my IELTS so I was told I have to write it again in order to get 8,7,7,7 in LWSR respectively. I also have to do a diploma course in addition to my BSc to boost my CRS score and this is where I’m getting confused I don’t know the right way to go about it and I could use some advice, anyone please??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
If you had 8 in listening the result would have been okay. So you need to rewrite and get atleast 8777. There are courses to take to boost your crs cima,bcs and others just use the search button to check which you can comfortably take. Also, if your job is in demand in any province you can dive into the pool with your current score that's if your eca is ready and might get lucky to be invited by the province. While you do that improve your score. All the best.
blaqvoke:
I had L-7.5W-7,S-7.5,R-7 in my IELTS so I was told I have to write it again in order to get 8,7,7,7 in LWSR respectively. I also have to do a diploma course in addition to my BSc to boost my CRS score and this is where I’m getting confused I don’t know the right way to go about it and I could use some advice, anyone please??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
blaqvoke:
8777 worked in the past. You need to max at least 3 or all to enter 470s
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mykelbrown(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dear all, Kindly help a novice here, im a graduate with HND, am i expected to write other certification exams to claim 2 or more certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayandee:
thanks for this. If one is showing treasury bill certificate, is the certificate sufficient or a bank letter should still be added.
provide bank statements too to show source of funds if applicable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
ednut1:
provide bank statements too to show source of funds if applicable.
thanks. Sorry to bother you further. Will it be the same if i'm using accompanying spouse's treasury bill?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
ednut1:
8777 worked in the past. You need to max at least 3 or all to enter 470s
With a masters degree, you need CLB 10 in atleast one module to nail 470s. I'd always advise people to aim at maxing out IELTS - as hard as it sounds. It's doable, people just have to put in the hardwork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.