Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333436 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Diavolo:
Please I need clarification. So for my work experience, I have worked in 4 companies, spending two months in this particular organization. Upon reaching out to him for my reference letter, he declined giving flimsy excuses. If I delete the time I spent there from my work experience, I will still have over three years experience, so it doesn't affect my crs scores, just that I will have an unexplained gap of two months inactivity.
My question is should I still continue begging him for the reference or just free him and continue despite the three months of inactivity between jobs.

I'm yet to get ITA.
you only submit references for work experience you are claiming points for. you can be jobless for 7 years and have 3 years prior experience . no crime or issue in that

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since it's not going to affect your scores you don't need the reference, you can add it to personal history post ITA
Diavolo:
Please I need clarification. So for my work experience, I have worked in 4 companies, spending two months in this particular organization. Upon reaching out to him for my reference letter, he declined giving flimsy excuses. If I delete the time I spent there from my work experience, I will still have over three years experience, so it doesn't affect my crs scores, just that I will have an unexplained gap of two months inactivity.
My question is should I still continue begging him for the reference or just free him and continue despite the three months of inactivity between jobs.

I'm yet to get ITA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Diavolo: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
magd:
Since it's not going to affect your scores you don't need the reference, you can add it to personal history post ITA
thank you. Please what exactly do you mean by personal history post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mkushimo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you

Otoge:

Red ink kuku cover some essential, I mean, did applicant claim points for two or more certificates with diploma and Law *** Or did they claim for professional degree with a two or more certificates assessment? Cos it seems the applicant got ITA with 1023 pts but upon assessment, VO finds out he only made or provided 973. See also the fall from 67/100 to 62. That's the only problem i could spot, others can add theirs.
Review is required by the main VO. If upon review and you still don't make up to the CRS score on the day of draw, you could be staring at a rejection. You cannot do anything at this point. You just have to wait for them to reach out to you. Plus, I'm not the VO, it could all mean something different. Believe.

Best of luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Diavolo:

I'm yet to get ITA.
he doesn't owe you any reference as you were not a confirmed staff.
also you can put it in your personal history to fill up the lacuna but not necessary not tenable as work experience for CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Diavolo:

when you get ITA
there is a section for work experience (for job you claimed NOC/ point for an another part for your personal history (what you have been up to.. school work etc) in the last 10yrs since you clock 18 years old)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Diavolo: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
drdams:

when you get ITA
there is a section for work experience (for job you claimed NOC/ point for an another part for your personal history (what you have been up to.. school work etc) in the last 10yrs since you clock 18 years old)
thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Diavolo: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=drdams post=90638447]
he doesn't owe you any reference as you were not a confirmed staff.
also you can put it in your personal history to fill up the lacuna but not necessary not tenable as work experience for CRS [/quote ]I was a permanent staff, I only just resigned after two months due to personal reasons. Thank you though for your input
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
irrespective,

I am not sure any coy will be willing to give an unconfirmed staff ref letter.

except you were confirmed within that 2 months.

this is however different from contract of and for employment. i.e this has nothing to do with whether you are core or non core.
[quote author=Diavolo post=90638899][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammyomo123(f): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
[Qquote author=Abuja2canada post=90600526]

Send a dm[/quote]pls I am also interested in the bca telegram. Kindly add me to it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Diavolo: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
drdams:
irrespective,

I am not sure any coy will be willing to give an unconfirmed staff ref letter.

except you were confirmed within that 2 months.

this is however different from contract of and for employment. i.e this has nothing to do with whether you are core or non core.
thank you for the clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by femcold: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prisscindy:

Still call the woman, she has a high rank, you can budget 3k extra for her sha, probably for a recharge card.
Appreciate your help so much, thanks ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gummygummy:

I’ve used Gtbank and firstbank mastercard. How much were you charged please? I just weak

About 10 days ago, 295
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gummygummy:
Please I’m getting frustrated with this Wes payment of a thing. I’ve tried with three diff bank cards and it’s still story story. It’s either that my card details are incorrect(they are, I’ve tripled checked) or it’s straight up showing gibberish and logging me out. I’m really tired at this point.

Maybe its your card, try to pay with another person card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
femcold:

Appreciate your help so much, thanks ��

You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 4:56am On Jun 14, 2020
I like your attitude. All the best with this journey.
Canadahome:

I have never paid attention to self employment requirements as it was not of interest to me not until I have someone close to me that would taking that route. I have been here a long time. Hopefully, the day I would write my PPR story, you would understand better. Anyway, thanks for your observation bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 5:35am On Jun 14, 2020
The place you record your activities for the past 10yrs nothing should be left out and you don't need to provide references for whatever you fill there,as long as you didn't claim points in your work history for it.
Diavolo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allylic(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Good day everyone,

I am not so sure if this questions has been answered here before.

NOC code experts..please help
1) please what is the NOC code of a Bank teller

2) please who can help to decide which Noc code this job duties fall under,it has been giving me sleepless night.

Job title: State Technical manager

Duties:

i)Implementing and provision of technical support for projects funded by Qualcomm Wireless, Vecna Cares and UK Space Agency (under Internaltional Partnership Programs Project) (Full name).
ii)Deployment, monitoring and support of CliniPAK software at primary health facilities across Ondo State.
iii)Installation, management and monitoring of intranet electronic mobile health solution in six (6) Health facilities in Ondo State, funded by Qualcomm Wireless.
Setup and Creation of E-Human Resource platform for the Ondo State Primary Health Care Development Board.
iv)Installation, management and monitoring of video training applications using tablet computers supported by Medical Aid Films and university of Leeds.
v)Big data analysis(using excel, SPSS, and Tableau)
vi)Digitization of forms into applications using commcare
vii)Routine technical field visits and operations.
viii)Technical Support- Deployment and Monitoring of fixed mobile satellite equipment in 37 health facilities in Ondo State (sponsored by UK Space Agency and Inmarsat).

[b]Job title:Business Associate

duties:
i)Create Business models and opportunity for the company
ii) Liaise with stakeholder on behalf of the company
iii) Deployment, monitoring and support of HDM at primary health facilities across Ondo and Osun State.

Thank you all..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adesbaba: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Dennyjuff:
its the foundational courses ... 3 papers F1-F3

Are you saying if one does these foundational courses,it will be counted as two or more certificate by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bishopbusayo1(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2020
NOC experts I need some clarifications.

All of my accounting experiences the position as prescribed on my offer letters are Account Officer I have over 3 years in this role with multiple organisations, I qualified with ICAN last year. The 2 nocs that are closely related does not expressly have the title Account Officer but my job duties are available in the Financial Accountants and Accounting Bookkeeper/Technician NOCs. What's the correct noc code I should adopt.
I see that it's a critical process that needs to be rightly navigated around so I don't issues post ITA. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Please the seniors in the house, kindly explain the best way to go about picking the right NOC

bishopbusayo1:

All of my accounting experiences the position as prescribed on my offer letters are Account Officer I have over 3 years in this role with multiple organisations, I qualified with ICAN last year. The 2 nocs that are closely related did expressly has the title Account Officer but my job duties are available in the Financial Accountants and Accounting Bookkeeper/Technician NOCs. What's the correct noc code I should adopt.
I see that it's a critical process that needs to be rightly navigated around so I don't issues post ITA. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
bishopbusayo1:

All of my accounting experiences the position as prescribed on my offer letters are Account Officer I have over 3 years in this role with multiple organisations, I qualified with ICAN last year. The 2 nocs that are closely related does not expressly have the title Account Officer but my job duties are available in the Financial Accountants and Accounting Bookkeeper/Technician NOCs. What's the correct noc code I should adopt.
one of the easiest noc to match is 1111 and 1311. Chose any as you qualify for both

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Dammie0904:
Please the seniors in the house, kindly explain the best way to go about picking the right NOC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html check here and chose the one that relates to your role also use Google

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks fit your kind words Ma. Hopefully, it will come out very fine...Thanks a lot.
Prisscindy:

Happy for you. Hopefully it'd come out well by God's grace. At least, you spoke out and your voice was heard. 75k no go waste

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Triplezero50(f): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
urblackpearl:
Thanks.

Got it. See you in the 'diary room'.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
adesbaba:

Are you saying if one does these foundational courses,it will be counted as two or more certificate by WES
Yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Emperor4hope: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello all,
There are 2 spots available for those who need help with IELTS writing and intend to take the test within a month from today.it’s absolutely free. You can reach me @ martins_hope@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Verarichard: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Congrats... I pray for a good result too for myself
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sanwoolueko: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
is "since you clock 18 years old" specified anywhere for work experience?

drdams:

when you get ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

I have been searching for some monikers that gave testimonies in the past about Noun transcript for almost 2hours now without success.

Please, if you have successfully requested for your transcript pre/during covid from Nou, could you mention me.

Kindly do me this favour, I need to email you urgently!

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EngrSarah: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
jpj:

Unfortunately, it wasn't successful, I had to immediately reapply again through PNP. My AOR is January 2020 and my VO is the same AVO
Hmmm, it is well. I want to jump back into the pool while I await a reply on my reconsideration appeal but the Nigerian embassy in the US where I applied for a new passport is unreachable. I have no idea when I will be able to get my new passport which I applied for in March!

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.