Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331125 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi Mamaroon,

Please does it also apply to info on app of visit visa from other countries?

Mamaroon:
This one is for people who have submitted a previous TRV (visit visa) application.

Are the details (work exp, education, etc) in your TRV app the same as in your Express Entry/FSW app?

I actually noticed a minor error in my TRV app that I explained in my FSW app based on this judgement that joo2018 shared in 2018!

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/144468/index.do?r=AAAAAQAzZW1wbG95bWVudCByZXF1aXJlbWVudHMgZmVkZXJhbCBza2lsbGVkIHdvcmtlcnMgZnN3AQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FarmGang(f): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello and thanks for this thread. Its been really helpful.

Please what will you do in this case:
A friend has completed her MSc since last year in UI. But the senate has not yet sat to approve the results.
Can she still evaluate for the MSc with WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Becalina:

Someone please help with this, Bro listowell please help
Go through my moniker or thread by searching and you see all including the ECA report that has CIIN certificate as equivalent to one year certificate course in Canada.Whether it is three months of preparation, three courses, the WES' summary is what you wanna see.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
FarmGang:

A friend has completed her MSc since last year in UI. But the senate has not yet sat to approve the results.
If she can get sort of a program completion document and of course have her school send her transcript. That's all to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
listowell:

Go through my moniker or thread by searching and you see all including the ECA report that has CIIN certificate as equivalent to one year certificate course in Canada.Whether it is three months of preparation, three courses, the WES' summary is what you wanna see.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Neam9:
Hi Mamaroon,

Please does it also apply to info on app of visit visa from other countries?

Canada shares info with some countries notably the UK & US

Honesty is the best policy though. If anyone has made a genuine error or been dishonest in the past...best to explain the circumstances, own up to the incorrect information and move forward with the truth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Becalina:
Thank you

Guys, CIIN , ATS, ACCA, CIMA and BCS etc are all alternative. Unilag diploma and NOUN too. Anyone that has your interest ,NACETEM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
I just hope IRCC does back to back FSW draws when the pandemic is over, so that people with low scores can benefit just like CEC candidates.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guys, forgive my question please but how do I send my certificate to Wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good day

Has anyone evaluated MSc in Public Health here? Which evaluation body was used? Have gone through different threads no one has mentioned public health.
Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
MamaHeaven:
Hello All,

Please does Wes accept photocopy of statement of result for OND and HND or must it be original? School is on lockdown so unable to get the certificates.

Hi guys, please assist on the above o. Thanks ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mo2020: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mamaroon:

No idea.

Honesty is the best policy though. If anyone has made a genuine error in the past or being dishonest in the past...best to explain the circumstances and move forward with the truth.

Good day and greetings to the house.
Thanks to all seniors, this thread has been insightful.
Please regarding all the links you posted and people who had rejections as a result of non disclosure of some information they think unnecessary,
I’d like to ask what to do in a scenario as follows:
I have one year teaching experience (NYSC)
After which I got another 1 year experience in Comp ‘A’ as an Administrative Assistant, then left to work in one of the top commercial banks for 8months(9months if i include banking school) as a graduate trainee unfortunately in the bank up until recently you get any role regardless being a graduate trainee( so it happened my primary role was as a teller though in my branch I used to work 2 other roles: atm Custodian and sometimes customer service rep). As a result of the role( I wanted something related to HR I have qualifications in) and pay which wasn’t so cool, I got another opportunity and left for company B’ I presently work as HR Intern which the duration expired but I hear I’d be given a temporal appointment which I haven’t gotten the letter due to Covid-19( I’m on my 10th month here and still get paid though it was cut)
My question now is that i’d be entering the pool soon as my ECA is ready but is it possible to use or get only NYSC, comp A and Comp B reference letters while i leave out the bank reference letter and just disclose it in my personal history if necessary (I have my contract of employment letter and bank statements showing the bank employment salary inflow but i’m reluctant using it becos getting a reference letter may be very difficult having to go to the head office without booking an appointment and all) or can a reference letter from the business manager or operations manager from the branch i worked suffice?
By the way My LinkedIn account still shows the bank information as I haven’t edited it to my present employment.
Please I need advice on what to do.

Sorry for the long story
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oluwamitomisin: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
oluwamitomisin:
I am trying to respond to my ITA and have indicated in my profile that i have a sibling in Canada. These three docs are to be uploaded but they had exactly the same description.

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
3. Proof of sibling relationship

Did anyone have similar experience here? Did you upload the same documents in each? What documents am I to pay more attention to?

Thanks to everyone's input. I got invitation for biometrics two days ago. Looking forward to the next stage.

Any idea of what I need have handy other than those listed in the invite?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Any of them. Masters is Masters. The only people with specific bodies as outlined by IRCC are doctors and pharmacists.

Tolueneno:
Good day

Has anyone evaluated MSc in Public Health here? Which evaluation body was used? Have gone through different threads no one has mentioned public health.
Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mo2020:

Good day and greetings to the house.
Thanks to all seniors, this thread has been insightful.
Please regarding all the links you posted and people who had rejections as a result of non disclosure of some information they think unnecessary,

I'm not sure I understood the details, but....

When you submit your application eAPR:

A) For Work experience - list your work experience for the NOC that you are claiming points for

B) For Personal History - list ALL you have been doing for the past 10 years (education, work, unemployed, directorships, volunteer etc).

Docs to be submitted - reference letter from employer(s) for work experience you are claiming points for with job description that matches your primary NOC i.e. A) above. If you say you have 3 years experience, then attach letters from as many employers that will account for the 3 years.

If you are ok, points wise without the bank employer reference letter, good, just put it in personal history.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
AdamsAnthony:
hello,please can anyone give an estimated cost of what it would cost for a single individual to migrate to Canada,please i really need to know?

Readily available on google

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FarmGang(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mamaroon:

I'm not sure I understood the details, but....

When you submit your application eAPR:

A) For Work experience - list your work experience for the NOC that you are claiming points form

B) For Personal History - list ALL you have been doing for the past 10 years (education, work, unemployed, directorships, volunteer etc).

Docs to be submitted - reference letter from employer(s) for work experience you are claiming points for with job description that matches your primary NOC i.e. A) above. If you say you have 3 years experience, then attach letters from as many employers that will account for the 3 years.

If you are ok, points wise without the bank employer reference letter, good, just put it in personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
amaya21:
Any of them. Masters is Masters. The only people with specific bodies as outlined by IRCC are doctors and pharmacists.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Unilag sent those of who haven’t gotten certificates To whom it may concern’. Can I upload that to WES instead of paying another 25k to Unilag for Statement of Result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tolueneno:
Unilag sent those of who haven’t gotten certificates To whom it may concern’. Can I upload that to WES instead of paying another 25k to Unilag for Statement of Result?
Unilag sent those of us who haven’t gotten certificates ‘To whom it may concern’ today. Can I upload that to WES instead of paying another 25k to Unilag for Statement of Result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tolueneno:
Good day

Please help.

You can use WES!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tolueneno:

Unilag sent those of us who haven’t gotten certificates ‘To whom it may concern’ today. Can I upload that to WES instead of paying another 25k to Unilag for Statement of Result?

yes i did same and they acknowleged the receipt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ambo1: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
FarmGang:

Without Senate approval you can't do clearance, and without clearance you can't be issued a statement of result.

Your friend should be patient and wait for Senate approval. In addition, to evaluate your Master's credential you would need either a statement of result or original result certificate issued from your institution.

From the above, none of this suffices here. Let your friend just exercise a little patience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ambo1: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dandilion:

Guys, forgive my question please but how do I send my certificate to Wes?

Please try and be explicit. Do you mean your credentials? Are you evaluating for IRCC or for academics/University.

If the former is the case, you have to approach your University to send your transcripts to Wes through a courier service.

Certificates not transcripts can also be faxed to Wes through their address on their website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
aremso:

yes i did same and they acknowleged the receipt

Alright , thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ambo1: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
AdamsAnthony:
hello,please can anyone give an estimated cost of what it would cost for a single individual to migrate to Canada,please i really need to know?

If you consider the POF and all other costs involved from writing the IELTS to collecting your passport from Vfs, in my opinion you should need at least 4.2 million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mumnadine: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
opeyemi2012:
Thanks bro. I get it now. I'll contact WES to exclude evaluation of my BSc.
Unimaid has the most easiest evaluation process funny enough.

Bro, I just tire. Thank God guys like you are there to guide us. Person go just dey waste time and money. To think that I even acquired my first degree from UniMaid, the stress for too plenty and they dont offer online applications for transcripts like Unilag. Thanks for the heads-up bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mumnadine: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
opeyemi2012:
Thanks bro. I get it now. I'll contact WES to exclude evaluation of my BSc.

Bro, I just tire. Thank God guys like you are there to guide us. Person go just dey waste time and money. To think that I even acquired my first degree from UniMaid, the stress for too plenty and they dont offer online applications for transcripts like Unilag. Thanks for the heads-up bro.
unimaid has one of the most easiest evaluation process funny enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mumnadine: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tolueneno:
i don’t think they will accept to whom it may concern,mine wasn’t accepted anyway,,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
There's a new adjustment WES made recently I noticed, you can upload your certificate/SoR during application on their website.
That eliminates the need to fax I think

ambo1:

Please try and be explicit. Do you mean your credentials? Are you evaluating for IRCC or for academics/University.

If the former is the case, you have to approach your University to send your transcripts to Wes through a courier service.

Certificates not transcripts can also be faxed to Wes through their address on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolueneno(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
mumnadine:
i don’t think they will accept to whom it may concern,mine wasn’t accepted anyway,,

Oh wow!
What did you do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.