Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333763 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2020
The usual/common 'culprits' I know of include:
1. Eligibility -Do check this via the are-you-eligible questionnaire link on their site to see if you make the required minimum of 67/100.
2. POF -There is a minimum amount set based on the number of individuals i.e the PA and the direct dependents. Pls confirm and make sure the amount you inputted is appreciably above the amount that applies to your situation.
3. IELTS scores -One needs at least a 6 in all the four modules to successfully create an EE profile.
4. Working hours -Most people (lol, including me, carelessly though. Took me a while before I could figure this out), erroneously insert 8 as the number of working hours per week, believing the system will automatically calculate it as 40hours (i.e 8hrs x 5days) which is the least total hours for full-time job experiences. Check this and input 40 instead of 8 if that's what you did.

If it's none of the above, then hopefully, others might be able to add more with a view to helping you detect the root cause!
All the best.

profeddor15:

"you're ineligible for express entry"

Looking forward to your positive response

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Babyibi: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2020
BeuHarry:

While I agree that various entries roles. new ETs that get deployed to branch operations from training schools in most of the banks are required to work as tellers and customer service reps, before they go on to become supervisors.

They never ever work as tellees, those are contract staff roles. They always understudy customer care and sales, tellers? Never.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Good morning All,

For a licensed registered nurse in Nigeria RN who also has a Bsc degree in nursing. Am I suppose to choose 'Master degree or professional degree needed to practise in a LICENSE profession'

OR

''Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees'...

Which is the right one to select for this case

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
If your ECA is not done with your evaluation number imputed, or your IELTS is not done with TRN number imputed, then you will be ineligible. Make sure you inputed your numbers. If you did this, then I can't see why you will be ineligible. Maybe you will need to close that profile and start again.
profeddor15:
Good morning house, please i seriously need your help and support.
I created an express entry profile and upon completion and submission of the profile, the outcome was "you're ineligible
Looking forward to your positive response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=meetme01 post=91489756][/quote]
Cambridge Past question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2020
henrinco:
Please those that wrote IDP ielts on 13th june, 2020.. what's the date for test result on the test report form.
26th of June not 25th...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2020
"Never"? Well I work in a Bank and we have
ETs as Tellers, FT staff and Customer Service Officers.
Babyibi:

They never ever work as tellees, those are contract staff roles. They always understudy customer care and sales, tellers? Never.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2020
There is a chance your verification request might be lost in Unilag's backlog pre lockdown

They have been responding to verification requests since resumption of activities in May, after their initial shutdown in March.

You might want to ask WES to resend the verification request to Unilag. There are no official fees for verification

Vetilicious:
Hello All,

My ECA with WES is stuck at verification by Unilag since March. A friend told me that he did nothing and Unilag responded to WES eventually. I just need confirmation if there is any official fees necessary for verification by Unilag or just like my friend said, i just need to wait and nothing needs to be paid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Can I create express entry profile when I have 6 in one of the ielts modules?
crespo67:
If your ECA is not done with your evaluation number imputed, or your IELTS is not done with TRN number imputed, then you will be ineligible. Make sure you inputed your numbers. If you did this, then I can't see why you will be ineligible. Maybe you will need to close that profile and start again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by henrinco(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2020
kiari:

26th of June not 25th...
@Nacho is yours saying 25th? please confirm so i can rectify in my EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Foe those within the banking space... You may wanna read this judgement. Apparently, the VO didn't understand the difference between grade and role which is common within the banking space. Guess it's important to get your HR to indicate same when writing your reference letters.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/218632/index.do?q=Nigeria+FSW+

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello everyone,i would like to know if it's possible to dive into the pool with a CRS 460?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2020
@crespo67
Can i re-create another express entry profile once every detail information is fully entered?.
Thanks for your kind concern and support.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vetilicious(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Nacho4:
There is a chance your verification request might be lost in their Unilag's backlog pre lockdown

They have been responding to verification requests since resumption of activities in May, after their initial shutdown in March.

You might want to ask WES to resend the verification request to Unilag. There are no official fees for verification

Thanks @ Nacho4 for the response. I did get an update from WES via email in early June that my credentials will be resent if Unilag did not respond . I just needed to be sure i did not need to do anything more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
@shoeshineguy
I appreciate your kind concern and support sir.
Please can i re-create another express entry profile if all steps you listed has been duely follow?
Looking forward for your positive response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
The result was released online on the 26th of June. I collected the TRF same day but the result was dated 25th June on the TRF.

What does yours say?

henrinco:
@Nacho is yours saying 25th? please confirm so i can rectify in my EE profile.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello Nairaland
Please I need valid opinions and answers
My husband date of birth on Wes is different from d date of birth on his passport. What do we do? D date of birth with the university is wrong but the one on the passport is right. We don’t know how to correct it with Wes. If it can’t be corrected will it affect our PR application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
AdamsAnthony:
Hello everyone,i would like to know if it's possible to dive into the pool with a CRS 460?

Ai rin jina lai ri abuke okere, tio ba de odo dadaa wa ri eja to yaro. 460s is like pure water this days.

If you are below 35 and with band 9 IELTS plus Masters you will not only dive into the pool with 460, you will be swimming there. grin grin grin

Let me even give you this unsolicited advice. I don't see Federal Skilled Worker Program draws going below 480 when it resumes in August. The earlier you start looking for ways to shore up your CRS score the better. So, 460 will likely not be good enough for FSWP. However, luck might smile on you with other streams.

Ire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Minimum of 6 in all modules is required to enter the pool. If you have your ECA as well, you can enter the pool now. However you won't get good points with that - you most likely need to retake it.

oyukuwife:
Can I create express entry profile when I have 6 in one of the ielts modules?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
Good morning All,

For a licensed registered nurse in Nigeria RN who also has a Bsc degree in nursing. Am I suppose to choose 'Master degree or professional degree needed to practise in a LICENSE profession'

OR

two or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2020
joselekas:

Ai rin jina lai ri abuke okere, tio ba de odo dadaa wa ri eja to yaro. 460s is like pure water this days.

If you are below 35 and with band 9 IELTS plus Masters you will not only dive into the pool with 460, you will be swimming there. grin grin grin

Let me even give you this unsolicited advice. I don't see Federal Skilled Worker Program draws going below 480 when it resumes in August.

Wow, they really resuming in August?

You sound certain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
oyukuwife:
Hello Nairaland
Please I need valid opinions and answers
My husband date of birth on Wes is different from d date of birth on his passport. What do we do? D date of birth with the university is wrong but the one on the passport is right. We don’t know how to correct it with Wes. If it can’t be corrected will it affect our PR application

Write to WES for the correction. They will do. It happened to us - my wife and me. We share the same month and same year and I mistakenly swap my own day for her own. I wrote to them and they made the change.

But wait... you mean your hubby's academics DOB is wrong. That's highly improbable! It will be difficult to believe. And by the way, they can't correct what schools sent neither can the school correct it now. Your hubby might have to stick to the DOB on his academic records and take another passport to reflect that.

Ire oooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Nacho4:

Wow, they really resuming in August?

You sound certain.

Don't mind me ooo. I am not an agent neither do I work in Canadian immigration.

I read it somewhere her this morning and it sounds plausible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Apply as single, lock your scores
Get married, add your spouse
Scores remain the same since you got married after ITA.
Final and most important step: Pray against Accra, or get involved in something (school, new business venture etc) that even if you land in Accra, it won't affect you that much.

Voice234:
Hello gurus in the house, My crs score alone is 478 and I am about to get married. Is it advised to apply alone then when I receive ITA to include my spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
joselekas:

Let me even give you this unsolicited advice. I don't see Federal Skilled Worker Program draws going below 480 when it resumes in August. The better you start looking for ways to shore up your CRS score the better. So, 460 will likely not be good enough for FSWP. However, luck might smile on you with other streams.

Ire ooo.

From the stats, I believe if they do multiple draws, it should drop below 480 within 2 months. Usually, they invite like 3.5k per draw... In 3 or 4 draws, scores should drop. However, y'all should look for how you can attain more points.

@Joselakes, the general gist out there is that draws will resume this summer. So between now and September it should commence is the gist is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FarmGang(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Stencil:
Apply as single, lock your scores
Get married, add your spouse
Scores remain the same since you got married after ITA.
Final and most important step: Pray against Accra, or get involved in something (school, new business venture etc) that even if you land in Accra, it won't affect you that much.

please help clarify. I have been hearing alot about this Accra. I only Accra as the capital of Ghana. What does it have to do with EE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why not, even if it's 300, provided you're eligible to be in the pool. PNP could smile on you as an alternative to receiving an ITA.

AdamsAnthony:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
FarmGang:

please help clarify. I have been hearing alot about this Accra. I only Accra as the capital of Ghana. What does it have to do with EE?

All application goes to the AVO Accra Visa Office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
First, what was it evaluated as ie Canadian equivalence?

SOLARPOWER1:
Good morning All,

OR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by henrinco(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nacho4:
The result was released online on the 26th of June. I collected the TRF same day but the result was dated 25th June on the TRF.

What does yours say?

Thanks once again. Yet to collect it.
CRS 468 lets keep waiting!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wonder why organizations you work/worked with will refuse giving you a reference letter in the first place. If the work condition is so good, why will someone want to leave?

Zeus04:
Foe those within the banking space... You may wanna read this judgement. Apparently, the VO didn't understand the difference between grade and role which is common within the banking space. Guess it's important to get your HR to indicate same when writing your reference letters.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/218632/index.do?q=Nigeria+FSW+
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.