Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Yeah it is computer based sir. Thank you for the info jare, I'll wait.

Thetherapist:

Is it computer base or paper base test. The test in Abuja and Lagos is computer base. They are yet to commence paper base testing in the country. I was able to put a call through to them yesterday and they said computer base testing in other cities should start next month but can't say when the paper base testing would commence.
If you are not cool with computer base testing. I would advice you apply for refund and just register with IDP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2020
smartkester:
thanks so very much for this concise input but if I may ask please, can I still go through the study route for another Master's degree in Canada (I learnt getting Master's admission is quicker and easier than pH.d and I don't mind having another Master's in the bag) or would it better I forge ahead for a Ph.d?

Yes you can go through the study route but remember you will only get a study visa which may limit the number of hours you can work. Study route is also more expensive (unless finance is not a problem for you) as you will have to pay as an international student, though is a faster way of leaving here.
However, you will still go through one of these programmes to become a PR (while already working and schooling there)

Visit study visa forum for more information

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mlean: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Any lady that has maxed out IELTS but can't proceed can pm me , let's discuss...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GIFTY11(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Please I have my hard copy transcript which I got in 2017 from my school. Unofficially, I sent it to my dad's company and retrieved it. Please can I send it directly to WES after payment or does it have to come directly from my school. Having in mind that it was stamped and signed in 2017. Please help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EzekielMab(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Sincerechic:
Just starting off the journey.
IELTS score at first try

Kindly check your mail. I sent a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ExpressEntry: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Faithyyyyy:
Dear,

I think the general idea is to encourage everyone to follow through the process as best as they humanly can. Be it adding another language, rewriting IELTS exams, or an additional certification.

Let us be more optimistic and stop making people feel miserable. I look forward to refereeing to this post when those with 440 get ita.

IRCC must meet it's quota. We are here to help them do so. They should use us to meet it. ��� congratulations to us all in advance. It will work out for our good.

Thank you for this uplifting analysis @Faithyyyyy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by legionISproteus: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
gtb has stopped issuing reference letters for immigration.
Do you know why?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
GIFTY11:
Please I have my hard copy transcript which I got in 2017 from my school. Unofficially, I sent it to my dad's company and retrieved it. Please can I send it directly to WES after payment or does it have to come directly from my school. Having in mind that it was stamped and signed in 2017. Please help?

NO...It has to come from your school, directly!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IbroDante: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Please what is the present minimum score for federal crs point? thank you all for your responses really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Joelaking(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Please what text is best to prepare to MAX out IELTS? Or which online resource is best?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Mlean:
Any lady that has maxed out IELTS but can't proceed can pm me , let's discuss...

Remove. hand monkey. soup before. turn human hand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2020
IbroDante:
Please what is the present minimum score for federal crs point? thank you all for your responses really appreciate

Scores fluctuate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
GIFTY11:

You people don't even read the website of these bodies to see the requirements for the things you want to embark on...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
smartkester:
Good day everyone, please I need a candid advice. I'm 28 years old, a graduate of chemical engineering with a Master's degree in same discipline but zero experience so invariably, I'm an applicant. I simulated my EE scores with the CRS tool using IELTS of LRSW 8,8,8,8 and 1 year NYSC experience but I couldn't even Hit 432. Please what's the best way to boost my CRS scores.

PS: I'm single (Not married)

Masters and one year experience exceeds 432. Simulate it well. You can go and learn French or get any job and start doing so your time will start counting, before you hit 30, youd have gotten 3 years experience which will send you to 470s. Don't write IELTS yet, cos it expires in two years but start preparing for it. Your job doesn't need to match what you studied but it must be one of the jobs accepted for FSW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Trippledots:

Alright.. Will do that. Thank you.

Edit:
The links in that first page are just "manyful" ni o... embarassed

But by God's grace i will eat em one by one and testify soonest. Pls what does PPR, ECA mean?

They are all on that page. Shey na person dey also use dem data read the manyful links to come and interpet and provide answers for people. You cannot wing the knowledge required for this journey, you must make out time and get immersed in the knowledge cos it is so easy to make a mistake. So, when you chop finish, the meanings dey page one.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
Because of 5000 CAD. When will people get sense bayi

Gbera!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Otoge:

Gbera!

I'm just tired tbh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Otoge:

You people don't even read the website of these bodies to see the requirements for the things you want to embark on...

My broda d tin tire me. No initial research, no noting. They just populate this thread with questions that have been answered since at least 2016.
Its been said times without number that read page 1 or at least check out the IRCC website first before coming here to ask questions
We like to be spoon fed in this country.
Valuable information is hard to get here because its lost in all these repeated questions.
You people need to do better

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Silversurfer1:

My broda d tin tire me. No initial research, no noting. They just populate this thread with questions that have been answered since at least 2016.
Its been said times without number that read page 1 or at least check out the IRCC website first before coming here to ask questions
We like to be spoon fed in this country.
Valuable information is hard to get here because its lost in all these repeated questions.
You people need to do better

E tire person. I'd also say some people here enable them. You can refer someone rightfully to page one, and in the next post under your referral, another person don go answer the repetitive questions. like say you wey say make e go read na unhelpful person.
You go see person wey dey recover from mistake, tell am make e go read page on, e go still come ask questions wey dey the said page one and you are like bruh!
After here the journey becomes ultimately personal, hope we are able to start seeking out info, researching and reading cos the country we dey go so, you gots use your research ability excel.
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Liispa:

I'm just tired tbh

Lmfao few pages later, person come dey find woman wey don pass ielts but cannot proceed as per e the woman pass ielts finish, Come cripple grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omolorlarh: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please I will like to confirm the documents required from previous employers. Is it just a reference letter or bank statement and payslips are required?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nappy760(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sincerechic:
Just starting off the journey.
IELTS score at first try

Good day...can you please can you share the steps you took in achieving this

It would be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omolorlarh: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
GIFTY11:
Your transcript must be sealed and have WES reference number before it can be sent to them. Bear in mind that WES send emails to schools for verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omachuskay: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Otoge:

Masters and one year experience exceeds 432. Simulate it well. You can go and learn French or get any job and start doing so your time will start counting, before you hit 30, youd have gotten 3 years experience which will send you to 470s. Don't write IELTS yet, cos it expires in two years but start preparing for it. Your job doesn't need to match what you studied but it must be one of the jobs accepted for FSW.

Hello Gurus,
I am new here.
Married:
spouse: 33years
course: BSC in Accounting
Course of study: BA Foreign Languages and literary studies( French and German) GP 4.42
other certification: HSE 123, HRM, NIM ( Nigeria institute of management) DELF C2, Zertifikat Deutsch B1
Relation in Canada: My cousin
Experience: 1 year experience as a French and German Language tutor( though in two different schools), 1 and half year experience as a Personal Assisstant.
My Questions are:
1 how eligible am i
2 How do i boost my CRS? ( Though masters is on the pipe line for me after this corona virus pandemic or are there other courses that will be faster than masters)

3. Am i eligible for FSW under Express entry or Provincial nomination.

Your genuine opinions will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
omachuskay:

Hello Gurus,
I am new here.
Married:
Course of study: BA Foreign Languages and literary studies( French and German) GP 4.42
other certification: HSE 123, HRM, NIM ( Nigeria institute of management) DELF C2, Zertifikat Deutsch B1
Experience: 1 year experience as a French and German Language tutor( though in two different schools), 1 and half year experience as a Personal Assisstant.
My Questions are:
1 how eligible am i
2 How do i boost my CRS? ( Though masters is on the pipe line for me after this corona virus pandemic or are there other courses that will be faster than masters)

You need to get that Masters! Complete it and assess it. One of the ways to boost your scores is by writing TEF-Canada, and its awesome that you are fluent in French. So, you now need to follow the TEF curriculum and ace it. French and masters degree with your three years job experience will be more than enough. Go and to page one of this thread and read a lot of things i cannot state are there. Click on the links, till you loss for internet. grin You are eligible for FSW.
Your GPA doesnt matter for this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olahtunhy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello Gurus,

Thank you all for the support you’re giving us all to achieve our dreams.
I’m new here aspiring or let me say ready to go with Immigrating to Canada.
I’ve a bachelors degree (human anatomy), 29 years
I’m newly married
I work in uae as a barista (food counter attendant)
Kindly advise me, is EE good for me
I already started my result evaluation
Or do I need to forget EE and go for any other available programs for migrating to Canada as I’m getting confused day by day

Please help a life to prosper
Thank you all as you respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
omachuskay:

Hello Gurus,
I am new here.
Married:
My Questions are:
1 how eligible am i

You need to complete that masters, then register and write both IELTS and TEF. By the time you are done, your work experience would have been up to 3 years (assuming you are still working). Also get your spouse to write at least one of the language tests and evaluate their academic credential, then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oleayo22:

Hello thank you
Oh wow, I just paid before coming on Nairaland. I did not see your response. Please if you have number of a contact person in LASU please share with me. thank you

Ok. WES has replied my message by given me estimated date in which my account will be updated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Joelaking(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello Gurus,

I am not exactly new here but haven't been reading through and participating.

Marital Status: Single

Course of study: B.Sc Elect/Elect Engr

Presently writing ACCA Exams.

Experience: 1 year as Graduate Intern with a Developmental Finance Institution.

My Questions are:

1. Does my experience as graduate intern count towards the threshold one year work experience.

2. How do i boost my CRS?

4. Please which study materials or sites would help me Max out IELTS?

Your opinions will be appreciated.

P.S. : Already reading through page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Otoge:

Lmfao few pages later, person come dey find woman wey don pass ielts but cannot proceed as per e the woman pass ielts finish, Come cripple grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
olahtunhy:
Hello Gurus,

Thank you all for the support you’re giving us all to achieve our dreams.
I’m new here aspiring or let me say ready to go with Immigrating to Canada.
I’ve a bachelors degree (human anatomy), 29 years
I’m newly married
I work in uae as a barista (food counter attendant)
Kindly advise me, is EE good for me
I already started my result evaluation
Or do I need to forget EE and go for any other available programs for migrating to Canada as I’m getting confused day by day

Please help a life to prosper
Thank you all as you respond.

What is your spouse's qualification?
Your B.Sc may not be enough.

Meanwhile go to page 1 of this thread and clear your confusion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omachuskay: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Otoge:

You need to get that Masters! Complete it and assess it. One of the ways to boost your scores is by writing TEF-Canada, and its awesome that you are fluent in French. So, you now need to follow the TEF curriculum and ace it. French and masters degree with your three years job experience will be more than enough. Go and to page one of this thread and read a lot of things i cannot state are there. Click on the links, till you loss for internet. grin You are eligible for FSW.
Your GPA doesnt matter for this

Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.