Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336913 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Korch: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Good Morning, please I have two questions bothering me.

1, can I use 25% of my pension fund and that of my wife as proof of fund?

2, Can my wife’s elder brother give a gift deed? If yes, can someone help with a sample letter and the requirement.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Homextras: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Evacuation tickets from Abuja to Toronto for August 30th are available. Please reach 0708.994 7929. You can get a flight from Lagos to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drail400(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Korch:

2, Can my wife’s elder brother give a gift deed? If yes, can someone help with a sample letter and the requirement.

Thank you

Sure, get a letter from your PFA showing you have access to it. Also, a 6month balance

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/

The link up there has a format.
You need two witnesses and a lawyer to draw it out. The gift deed should also show bank transaction

Also a letter of explanation saying where the money is from and that you have added supported docs

Let the affidavit affirm that the funds held in your spouse’s account can be used by the principal applicant, which I assume is you, for the purpose of meeting the PoF requirements.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Myralison: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Jaycew:

What's bnt please?
Ok,seems you dont know much about bcs.
Before I wrote mine, I realized that there were 3 famous tutors that tutored for the exam.
1, compunent ...(online/offline classes)
2, bnt..................(online classes)
3, Ferdinand .........(offline/online classes)
Out of the 3, BCS only recognize COMPUNENT but from research i realized bnt was what i was looking for.

So do your research too. Check out the bcs thread here on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Myralison: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
isangjohnson:
From all the post I've read here, l learned Acca and Cima are self paced.
Please, is Bcs also self paced?
I'll really like to know if I can study the materials on my own, write the exam and pass, even as I do not have IT background.

1, it's not self paced. Its written twice a year. Previously it was written march and September but due to the pandemic ,the next batch will be writing in November.

2, its your choice. But before you make such decision, bare in mind that if you fail a module, you will have to rewrite it with the next set.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rach622(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
drail400:

Sure, get a letter from your PFA showing you have access to it. Also, a 6month balance

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/

You need two witnesses and a lawyer to draw it out. The gift deed should also show bank transaction

Also a letter of explanation saying where the money is from and that you have added supported docs

Please can I use a gift deed from my Husband's brother as a proof of funds for my studies in Canada?

How long should this gift deed have been with us? Can it be accepted if it's less than a month it was issued?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drail400(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rach622:

Please can I use a gift deed from my Husband's brother as a proof of funds for my studies in Canada?

How long should this gift deed have been with us? Can it be accepted if it's less than a month it was issued?

I don't think it's an issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Asking:
Good morning all. Please I need clarification on the date to use for my nysc experience to claim one year experience. I'm trying to enter the ee pool, I want to know what to use as my starting and ending date. Also, do I need to get my ielts certificate before filling my data or do I fill in my ielts candidate no. Thanks. Urgent replys please.
Use the dates for which you can get a reference letter and bank statements/payslip/cash certificate to back up your claim.
You need just the ielts TRF number to create your profile. You will need the certificate post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Opto123: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have a sister with PHD degree from UK, is there any other way for her to get Canada PR without express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Asking: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks so much
Nacho4:

Use the dates for which you can get a reference letter and bank statements/payslip/cash certificate to back up your claim.
You need just the ielts TRF number to create your profile. You will need the certificate post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rach622:

For study permits I think there are other requirements, its not as straightforward as PR. Your question will be best answered in the Canada student visa thread. Just search for it on Nairaland using the search bar.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Opto123:
I have a sister with PHD degree from UK, is there any other way for her to get Canada PR without express entry.
I would actually type the second part of this your sentence into google search bar if I were you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Opto123:

There are so many routes to Canada PR without express entry, just that most of them require job offers, that's why EE is most preferred. Is it that her CRS scores are low? Has she looked at PNP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Opto123:

She won't be treated differently even if she is a professor from UK. She will get phD point just like a Nigerian phD will get same point for EE or look at PNP.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Korch:

Thank you
1. Avoid pensions if you can. Some officers are not familiar with it and will send it for review required which may take ages.
2. Sample is on page 1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
drail400:

Let the affidavit affirm that the funds held in your spouse’s account can be used by the principal applicant, which I assume is you, for the purpose of meeting the PoF requirements.

you dont need a lawyer. I never did along with many of my friends.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rach622:

Nigerians make una dey fear God. Does a married person taking gift deed from an in law for studies make sense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sinatratata: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please good morning people...I have gotten my ITA...done my Medicals done my biometric and everything needed I’m at the stage of waiting for them to finish processing my application but since corona I guess that’s why it’s taking so long..please is there any whatsap group I can join here with people who are at this same stage as well so we can rob minds and share ideas cos I haven’t heard from them since the pandemic. Please anyone know any group pls share with me. Thanks and any advice or insight you have also has anyone been approved since the pandemic..that’s people in naija
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello house , please help me out.

How long does the medical test last ?
How long does the PCC last?
Does our new baby need PCC too?
Can she upload her msc result on WES pending when her transcript will be send?

Because I will be out of country when my wife received ITA by God's grace.

Lastly, we do have up to 2milion in our Pension account, and we been family of 3, can we just add up the remaining 3.6m with the pension money? if yes, what is the procedure?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mirian91(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
I want to know if I can claim relative points with my elder sister's in-law who is a citizen.

The lady in question is my blood sister's husband's sister �.

Please answers are very much welcome. My crs is 467, anything that will push it to up is what I'm doing. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by godG: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mirian91:
I want to know if I can claim relative points with my elder sister's in-law who is a citizen.

Please answers are very much welcome. My crs is 467, anything that will push it to up is what I'm doing. Thanks in advance

Sorry, you cant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mirian91:

You can't claim points for that, has to be your sibling.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Godtemi:

How long does the medical test last?12months
How long does the PCC last?3-6months
Does our new baby need PCC too?No
Can she upload her msc result on WES pending when her transcript will be send?YES(CERTIFICATE/CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF NOR)

Lastly, we do have up to 2milion in our Pension account, and we been family of 3, can we just add up the remaining 3.6m with the pension money? if yes, what is the procedure?

I will not like to be Harsh, please sir, next time use Google for these questions, google will give straightforward answers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mirian91:
I want to

U can only claim points from your blood siblings... Nuclear family chain.

Does your spouse or you have a sibling in Canada? That's the question asked on CRS tool

You can claim point from your elder sister, not your elder sister inlaw..... U are not related to this inlaw, in fact it is not a taboo if u marry your elder sister inlaw, that should tell u no strong bond between both of you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
oginnite:

I will not like to be Harsh, please sir, next time use Google for these questions, google will give straightforward answers.

You re not harsh sir
Thanks for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CaptainAfrica: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello everyone. trust that we are fine. I have an issue with my ECA which I would love you guys to help me especially those of us that used WES to do credential evaluation. I have a current ECA for my bachelors degree which will expire in a few months. I used WES to do it. However, I have also obtained a masters degree but I have not yet done an ECA for it. I want to inquire if i can enter the pool with my current ECA while at the same time processing the upgrade. Is this possible? thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
CaptainAfrica:
Hello everyone. trust that we are fine. I have an issue with my ECA which I would love you guys to help me especially those of us that used WES to do credential evaluation. I have a current ECA for my bachelors degree which will expire in a few months. I used WES to do it. However, I have also obtained a masters degree but I have not yet done an ECA for it. I want to inquire if i can enter the pool with my current ECA while at the same time processing the upgrade. Is this possible? thanks for your response.

I believe u can enter d pool and upgrade later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

yes, It is Possible, make sure you start the process of evaluating the Masters ASAP possible. when you update the Master ECA on ur profile, it will add to your CRS score. what about ur IELTS reult, hope you maxed out the test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

Yes, you can. Once it expires, your profile will turn ineligible. I'll advise you to begin you master's ECA on time to upgrade your profile, so that you still keep your tie-breaker advantage (if it applies to your case)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CaptainAfrica: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Liispa:

Yes, you can. Once it expires, your profile will turn ineligible. I'll advise you to begin you master's ECA on time to upgrade your profile, so that you still keep your tie-breaker advantage (if it applies to your case)

Thanks for the advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CaptainAfrica: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
oginnite:

yes, It is Possible, make sure you start the process of evaluating the Masters ASAP possible. when you update the Master ECA on ur profile, it will add to your CRS score. what about ur IELTS reult, hope you maxed out the test?

Thanks for your counsel. I have already started the process to evaluate my masters and my ielts result is great as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Godtemi:

How long does the medical test last ?
How long does the PCC last?
Does our new baby need PCC too?
Can she upload her msc result on WES pending when her transcript will be send?

1 year
6 months per IRCC (but Nigerian PCC is issued with a 3 month validity clause)
Yes
No

No, your 2 million pension only amounts to 500k (the 25% that is accessible to you if you are out if job for 4 months) in the POF calculation. Request for a reference letter and 6 months statement from your PFA

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.