Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333914 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stanlo88: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank you.
MayorOfEdmonton:
I think you have answered your question by yourself
Your actual job duties is NOC 2263 as you perform most/all of the requirements for that NOC.
So i think there's no much to deliberate here, if u can have HR use Officer instead of Manager in the letter good. If not, leave am like that the microscope will be on the actual duties you performed and its correlation the NOC chosen.
You no dey HR nor are u HR manager so 0112 na set up, stay woke brother.
Cheers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by miolad20(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Limitlessbond:
Good evening house,
Please does it matter if an applicant's salary is showing amount such as 9k naira as salary paid into her account by the school she teaches in? Actually she earns more than that but is involved in "ajo" (thrift) at her place of work so they deduct the money before her salary is been paid into her account, therefore the reason for such small deposit. Will this be an issue Pls? Even if her letter from place of work will state the actually amount she receives. We just worried that backing up with d statement of account may raise an eyebrow.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.

You should not need an account statement for back up once your work reference letter meets IRCC requirements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Allegory:
Hello, please has anyone recently used gradintel for WES evaluation. I saw on the WES website that you can give them access to view your transcripts via gradintel and I did that after paying. Just want to confirm that this works or do I still have to contact my Uni to send them a hardcopy?

Specific universities use that, some in the UK not sure about other countries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stevewonder(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=ayabemm16 post=92743884][/quote]

Only God can reward you for me. Thanks so much ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Henrywest76: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening house,
Please am having some confusion with my source verification, I was requested to fill in the date I started my academic studies and the date I ended, but I started my academic studies(pre-clinical) at EBSU in 2009 and transfered to ANSU 2013, graduated 2017. Now am confused as of the date to put either 2009 I started in EBSU or 2013 I started in ANSU. However all my documents/credentials now bears ANSU.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Limitlessbond: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
miolad20:

You should not need an account statement for back up once your work reference letter meets IRCC requirements.

Thanks @miolad wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hadayshawlar(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ashmark:
Please what can I do? Unilag and WES is frustrating me. WES said they’ve sent for verification, Unilag said they can’t see it but WES insisted they’ve sent it. I’m just on hold for months now. WES won’t pick calls again, no reply on twitter and don’t even know what to do..�������

Hi, i had the same issue for a while. With Unilag it's possible they have sent it. I am speaking from experience. If you call, they will tell you to wait, when they get it they will respond. NA LIE. Go there yourself. I had to talk to someone who knows someone who knows someone. This is Nigeria o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please Guys, I have a question grin, Who are the Indians giving IELTS and CELPIP to? Are you sure these people are not doing IELTS RUNS? Or what are they giving?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2020
oginnite:
Please Guys, I have a question grin, Who are the Indians giving IELTS and CELPIP to? Are you sure these people are not doing IELTS RUNS? Or what are they giving?
but how he take concern or help us here. They have the highest number of international students in canada and a population of over 1.3 billion. Many pass while many also fail. Some of these so called Indians are able to cram ielts answers and posts on forums like Canada visa.com . From the statistics released out of the 40k Indians that got ita in 2019 only 14k live in india. Unless you are insinuating them dey do ielts runs in canada where most of them stay undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2020
ednut1:
but how he take concern or help us here. They have the highest number of international students in canada and a population of over 1.3 billion. Many pass while many also fail. Some of these so called Indians are able to cram ielts answers and posts on forums like Canada visa.com . From the statistics released out of the 40k Indians that got ita in 2019 only 14k live in india. Unless you are insinuating them dey do ielts runs in canada where most of them stay undecided

Lol. But the Naija figure too is a lil funny though. I can bet that everyone on nairaland know at least 2 persons that got PR last year and the figure is just 5k that immigrated. Is it that we all somehow know or have mutual connections with peeps that left in 2019 Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Zeus04:

Lol. But the Naija figure too is a lil funny though. I can bet that everyone on nairaland know at least 2 persons that got PR last year and the figure is just 5k that immigrated. Is it that we all somehow know or have mutual connections with peeps that left in 2019 Lol
this is PA only. Excluding spouse and kids. Total that came in was around 12000 last year on pr. So are you insinuating they report is doctored then undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by temibanks(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Please how long does it take for WES to receive a document via Hellofax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankolejohn: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2020
hello fam.
please I have a question as regards WES.
My wife's name on her credentials differs from her new name as she has changed her name. Is there a need for her to upload her marriage certificate to WES? so that there wont be an issue. Or please how is it done?
2. Our marriage certificate was issued by our church and we were told to take it to the state secretariat for authenticity which we did. It was not stamped and there seems to be no sign that it is authentic. Please I don't know if it will be tenable for the migration process. please kindly shed more light.
thanks
I am sorry if my question sounds dumb.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 2:34am On Aug 13, 2020
ednut1:
this is PA only. Excluding spouse and kids. Total that came in was around 12000 last year on pr. So are you insinuating they report is doctored then undecided

Lol... Even if they doctor am who I be to question the data. Lol. If it's primary applicants alone then it makes sense then.

But really, reporting on primary applicants alone would never really show a true reflection of the total numbers that migrated per country.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Zeus04:

Lol... Even if they doctor am who I be to question the data. Lol. If it's primary applicants alone then it makes sense then.

But really, reporting on primary applicants alone would never really show a true reflection of the total numbers that migrated per country.
search their website they have an excel/list recording those who landed and country of origin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tomiade1(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning house smiley smiley i am post ITA ...i need help with this question...for me, the only reason was to maximize my chance of getting ITA, but i know i cant say that grin grin plus my wife isnt pregnant or anything. No sensible excuse i can think of..any ideas?

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 2:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi lovely people,

Please I would like to know what options exist for personalized bank statement letter. Both banks where I have money say they do not have a personalized template for customers, rather they can provide statement for the 6 months with all the necessary requirements in it, however it is not a summary as IRCC requests.

Is this sufficient? If not, what would you suggest please?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stevewonder(m): 3:29am On Aug 13, 2020
Hello fams,

I'm asking this on behalf of my fiancee who has been a tailor for more than 3 years. She's a BSC holder and has sat for bcs waiting to evaluate it. She has evaluated her BSC though. She only has NYSC experience and we are thinking of adding her 3 years tailoring experience to it.

The question;

1) Is it possible to add tailoring to her nysc teaching experience even though we have determined the NOC for tailoring ?

2) Is tailoring under federal Skill worker or federal Skill trade?

3) If it's under FST, how do we go about it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 13, 2020
tomiade1:
Good morning house smiley smiley i am post ITA ...i need help with this question...for me, the only reason was to maximize my chance of getting ITA, but i know i cant say that grin grin plus my wife isnt pregnant or anything. No sensible excuse i can think of..any ideas?
work commitment or eyeing a promotion grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by juicebox: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Rifkiz:
Hint:
For the singles below 30 with MSc in the house, and planning to get married soon. Getting married after AOR, allows you add your spouse without your spouse sitting for IELTS or applying for WES.

What if said spouse is already a PR in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Prisscindy:

Specific universities use that, some in the UK not sure about other countries.
Ok thank you. It's a UK university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by philaw(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi. So my transcript got delivered yesterday. Please, can I have an idea of how long it might take after delivery before they send verification mail to my school (from experience). This is to know the appropriate time to call IQAS and ask. I don't trust my school at all. For a whole year, they won't respond to IQAS without any pressure.

Thank you so much, I'm grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
temibanks:
Please how long does it take for WES to receive a document via Hellofax.

Are you trying to send in your certificate or statement of result? If yes, you can take a clear photo of it with your phone and upload directly through your Wes profile. You don't need hellofax

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
juicebox:

What if said spouse is already a PR in Canada?

This wouldn't apply to you cause you are already married. It's applies only to singles.

Spouse can sponsor you over. That's a different ball game that I really don't know the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=tomiade1 post=92758733]Good morning house smiley smiley i am post ITA ...i need help with this question...for me, the only reason was to maximize my chance of getting ITA, but i know i cant say that grin grin plus my wife isnt pregnant or anything. No sensible excuse i can think of..any ideas? [/quote

Quick question,
if you add your spouse (Wes and IELTS) to your application, would you be above the cut off?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bishopbusayo1(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Way to go for me. ECA dropped last night after starting the process over 2 months ago. Many thanks again @abuja2canada, it will end in praise for us all. Onto maxing out IELTS now.
Rifkiz:
Hint:
For the singles below 30 with MSc in the house, and planning to get married soon. Getting married after AOR, allows you add your spouse without your spouse sitting for IELTS or applying for WES.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Rifkiz:
Hint:

Seriously? What happens to the single old bunch like myself over 30 with AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by temibanks(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Dandilion:

Are you trying to send in your certificate or statement of result? If yes, you can take a clear photo of it with your phone and upload directly through your Wes profile. You don't need hellofax

Thank you. I'll try again, It didn't work for me before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hopefulsoul1: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adorablepeace1: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Goodmorning everyone,please i got ITA and on my application I applied as legally separated .I actually got separated this year,what documents do I need to add as proof to show that I’m actually separated from my spouse .My issue is that I’m actually locked down in another country because of Coronavirus,my ex is willingly to cooperate/help out with any documents that I need.Please what can he do/give me to show that we are genuinely separated with CIC asking for more documents.Please you people help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.