Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333879 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chidx:

The Foundation in Business and Accounting Diploma (which you get after F1-F3 and foundation ethic module) is evaluated as one semester

The Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting ( which you get after F1-F9 and Professional ethics module) is evaluated as 3years bachelor's degree

WRONG INFO!!!
Please stop staying what you don't know.
Research before giving false information.

ACCA F1-F3 is evaluated by WES as one year certificate.

Do yourself some due diligence to do your research first.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gifty28:
Hi, one semester? not even 1 year. does that mean that CIIN certificate level (CF1- CF3) will be evaluated as one semester too and not a year?? nawa oo

THIS IS EVALUATED AS 1 YEAR CERTIFICATE BY WES.

Why are people sharing wrong info with so much confidence these days?

You people should take your time oh angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you o. I was wondering where he or she got d information

55emem55:

WRONG INFO!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
adelolo:
Finally but they did not specify if we can submit our passports when they send PPr but at least we thank God.

The major thing is for them to send the PPR mails... I know people that dispatched their passport DHL to Ghana and they got visas even without VFS.

I generally think it's a good sign, especially now that international flights will fully resume this month as well.

Just being hopeful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
55emem55:

WRONG INFO!!!

it is not wrong info. Wes was evaluating as one semester at some point. They just started evaluating it as one year again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
intrinsicniyi:

Congratulation on the approval!

Please how do I contact visa office? I need to contact Montreal office right away.

I've been reluctant in ordering for GCMS but I might be compelled to do so.

Thanks man!

I strongly think you should order your GCMS
..most peeps applications stall cos they have ADRs and they won't know cos AVO might not inform them on-time. With the knowledge from GCMS you can always identify and provide the info quickly. Infact, I'd recommend that you order it monthly.

As for knowing your VO... It will be stated when you order a webform. Also, I disturbed them via sending mails to their official email address and raised CSE multiple times... M sure they were tired of me, lol. They give generic response sometimes and specific sometimes too. But each time I get a specific, I noticed I got Ghost Updates days later. Not sure if its the disturbance that worked sha.

Hope this helps.

All the best!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
55emem55:

WRONG INFO!!!

thanks..that means i will register it, i just wanted to be sure so i wont waste my money cos some people have been saying it is evaluated as one semester.
pls anyone with info about ciin october diet? i have sent them emails but no response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
elohim24:

Don't be discouraged bro, just remember what motivated you to start. Has the situation changed? It will end in praise

Thanks dear...I am actually a lady.... situation never change Sha but these people are doing me strong thing after all the hard work.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Drahl:

I dey tell you...you nor lie
It's not funny mehnnn and I will lose another five points in November.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CyValerie: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Eraytee:
My brother dont move away from it, surely it will come to pass, the purpose of migrating in the first place should not be averted... just continue growing yourself in any way you can... everybody go chop breakfast, time and when na hin go different.

Na woman I be ooo, sorry I know my moniker is the culprit here...It's hard to keep up the motivation when you ain't seeing the results you hoped for but I get your point and your advice is well received. Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CyValerie: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mrsc22:
Are you sure of this please? I know several people with one year as Acca.

My friend did hers in February and it was awarded as one year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Influential101:
Ain't you learning French again? Focus on learning french/writing TEF, while you still wait in the pool for possible ITA or PNP..

Don't give up! just one day and you forget all the previous troubles..

I was learning it with all my heart but its hard to keep up with it now that work has resumed..it hasn't been easy at all but then nothing in life is so I kept up with it...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zeus04:

Thanks man!

I strongly think you should order your GCMS
..most peeps applications stall cos they have ADRs and they won't know cos AVO might not inform them on-time. With the knowledge from GCMS you can always identify and provide the info quickly. Infact, I'd recommend that you order it monthly.

As for knowing your VO... It will be stated when you order a webform. Also, I disturbed them via sending mails to their official email address and raised CSE multiple times... M sure they were tired of me, lol. They give generic response sometimes and specific sometimes too. But each time I get a specific, I noticed I got Ghost Updates days later. Not sure if its the disturbance that worked sha.

Hope this helps.

All the best!

Thanks a lot Bro.

I ordered GCMS yesterday - no time to waste anymore cheesy. Hopefully, the feedback from GCMS will bring more clarity into understanding the delay.

My VO is actually Montreal but whenever I try to send a webform, Montreal VO doesn't pop up in the dropdown. I only see Accra, Lagos etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ZaraD: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please can someone kindly guide me on the process of upfront medicals. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have really missed reading PPR gists..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odeku55(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
ITA just dropped for CEC

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:

Absolutely!!! He should also include it in his PoF LOE. All the best to him.
Thanks boss. He submitted his application this evening. Hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
55emem55:

grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
it is not wrong info. Wes was evaluating as one semester at some point. They just started evaluating it as one year again.

Seems WES is confuse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
odeku55:
ITA just dropped for CEC
Do you have work experience from Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
55emem55:

THIS IS EVALUATED AS 1 YEAR CERTIFICATE BY WES.

Because if you refuse to read, you may get anyhow info. I did share again an ECA report involving CIIN certificate from WES but...they still ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
CyValerie:

My friend did hers in February and it was awarded as one year
is it the f1 to f3?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzzdharmy93(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys.

Please I need help with Lasu transcript verification from Wes.

I wouldn't mind if anyone has a contact that can help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogunjyde2004(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
you have stocks/shares but you cannot find any documents or certificates relating to them. I can help you to carryout search on such stocks and revalidate any bonus/dividends accrued to them over the period of time.
you can reach me on o.paul@integratedtrustng.com or ogunjyde2004@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odeku55(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
listowell:

Do you have work experience from Canada?

Yeah, education and work experience in vancouver
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samuelobiora19:
I have really missed reading PPR gists..

Me too grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adelolo: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
because Montreal is in Canada. your VO is in Canada so click for VO in Canada
intrinsicniyi:

Thanks a lot Bro.

I ordered GCMS yesterday - no time to waste anymore cheesy. Hopefully, the feedback from GCMS will bring more clarity into understanding the delay.

My VO is actually Montreal but whenever I try to send a webform, Montreal VO doesn't pop up in the dropdown. I only see Accra, Lagos etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ZaraD: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please can someone kindly guide me on the process of upfront medicals. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
odeku55:
ITA just dropped for CEC

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZaraD:
Go to Page 1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.