Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333551 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammyope126: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello House,

Please, is there a minimum score required for an accompanying spouse?. I'm asking cos' my spouse had a 5.5 in one of the components.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gummygummy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello Everyone! Wes sent me a verification notification email on Sunday evening and I logged into my account and my status had changed to “Status on hold: awaiting verification from your institution”. I mailed my school today to notify them from my end as they only do admin duties on Friday. I’m guessing they’ve responded to the verification. I logged into my Wes account again and my status has changed to “Status in progress: we are processing a new package or document for your application”. Please is this normal? Cos I thought the verification is the last lap of the evaluation process and my status should be reading something about being in final review. Oh and last updated date says 20/8/2020 instead of today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rochella: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi,

Please is there a dedicated thread for AIPP? Kindly assist to point me to that direction. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Harvest09(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vikoton:

Hello. Please i have a similar question. I have a relative who is my Dad's cousin. Which makes him my "first cousin once removed" Can I claim points for close relative as first cousin under the saskatchewan pnp tnx.

My rule Just be truthful and ensure you provide all necessary document.picture,birth certificate,be detailed..think ahead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay, thanks do you know anyone that has used it.

[quote author=ericmaestro post=93032657][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Heard the registration will start after april diet exam ending of this month. that's all I know 07032293954 the secretary's no

ericmaestro:
anyone with info on ciin october diet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sesan01: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
intrinsicniyi:
Hi all,

Trust y'all are doing great.

Honestly, I am tired of waiting. January AOR, FSW, Montreal Visa Office. Anyone in same shoe?

@sesan01, what's up? cheesy

Haha please don't be tired. Hang in there. I requested for my GCMS notes recently, so that I can know what's going on. The last time I raised a webform, they said Criminality passed, Eligibility (under review), Security not yet initiated. I guess we're on a long thing with this pandemic slowing things down. The average processing time for Montreal applications before COVID was 8 months. The wait is a little tiring though but my current busy schedule has helped me take my mind off it. I would advise you to request for GCMS notes to know the latest update on your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rochella:
Hi,

Please is there a dedicated thread for AIPP? Kindly assist to point me to that direction. Thank you.
there is but not active. getting a job offer has been impossible for many. learn french if you have low CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dammyope126:
Hello House,

Please, is there a minimum score required for an accompanying spouse?. I'm asking cos' my spouse had a 5.5 in one of the components.
no minimum for spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AJ101: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slamtos26:
Hi guys, I'm new in this thread. Please if I have a valid job offer, must i still show my proof of settlement fund under express entry.

Not at all. You're free like a bird.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AJ101: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi, I booked mine for Thursday last week with Qlife Lagos. Though I missed the appointment, I called in to book again for this week and was scheduled for Friday 21st August. I was done with the medical exams before 10 a.m. All bookings were done via phone though sometimes, it will be quite a while before they pick.
ZaraD:
please who has booked upfront medicals appointment in recent times . i have been trying to, to no avail . called, sent mails and navigated qlife and iom to no avail .

Dakun, please someone should help and save a soul .

i am in lagos

God no go shame us.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AJ101: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay, thank you.
mbhs139:

The program has not held as planned all the while embarassed However, it's a promise I made and I intend to keep, because no one forced it on me in the first place. The issue is right now, because of the Covid-19, I am damn busy with this Americans, filing unemployment benefits for them. And because of time difference, and the fact that I actually work on weekends, this has made it an up heal task to make out time. I operate on three different time zones these days: Ontario Canada; Lagos Nigeria; and the Chicago, America, which is about 5hours different. In any case, by God's grace, we shall have it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
sesan01:

Haha please don't be tired. Hang in there. I requested for my GCMS notes recently, so that I can know what's going on. The last time I raised a webform, they said Criminality passed, Eligibility (under review), Security not yet initiated. I guess we're on a long thing with this pandemic slowing things down. The average processing time for Montreal applications before COVID was 8 months. The wait is a little tiring though but my current busy schedule has helped me take my mind off it. I would advise you to request for GCMS notes to know the latest update on your application.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your response. smiley. Yeah, I have ordered GCMS notes and even raised a webform, hopefully they all get back to me asap. It's really nice that you're occupied. I am about to start a new semester as well and I think it'll prevent me from checking my profile every other day grin.

#Stay winning.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Gifty28 post=93071007]Heard the registration will start after april diet exam ending of this month. that's all I know 07032293954 the secretary's no

[/quote
thanks for the info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NIFES(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good evening everybody.

Permit me to ask if IDP centers offer computer-based test for the IELTS?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agapemade: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
NIFES:
Good evening everybody.

Permit me to ask if IDP centers offer computer-based test for the IELTS?

Thank you.

for now, IDP centres dont offer computer based tests. i called their office yesterday and they confirmed that they have only been running paper based tests since june
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tinsma: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bcpump:

Good afternoon. please i need your help on getting across to someone in unilag transcript office.

Thank you

please , i will appreciate your assistance too for unilag
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
seyialabi:

Not so nice à way to reply really. While I'm not sure if nysc passes as an experience for them at sinp, we all agree it is. Nurses and Doctors going to UK use their internship (pre nysc) job as experience, so do you expect them to delete nysc year because 'Canada doesn't know what nysc is'?
Thank you. I'm also using my internship as work experience. It will end in praise last last..... smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
House please help me analyze this scenario...I’m planning to use a dorm account for POF, the last transaction(inflow/outflow) on that account is more than 6months ago...do I need to add another bank statement say for my savings account to show source of the funds in the dorm account, even though the dorm statement shows no transaction for the past 6 months?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi, good evening everyone. Please I have some questions regarding work experience.
1. Must my work experience match my course of study?
2. Must I have worked in the same type of organisation e.g If I worked as an administrative assistant in a school, photo studio and then later in a hospital, will that count?

Then for POF, can I put the amount needed in a fixed deposit account?
And lastly, for pay stubs or evidence of salary, is the six months before creating an EE profile or it can be from the time I created my profile?

Someone please help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chidx:
You could just have nicely asked for proof. See my Wes eca report below. Check the date that came out!

They stopped accessing ACCA F1-F3 as one year early 2019, maybe they have started again

Sir, early 2019 is over a year ago. That is why I'm telling you that things have changed. That's WES for you.

As at January 2020, WES has been consistently accessing F1 - F3 as one year certificate.

If you had searched some pages back, you'd have seen the post by Ola2j.

You should have sent an email to WES with this type of proof and your ECA would have been corrected, rather than writing more papers.

Good luck.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EmeliaAkintoye: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello house has any tried or know someone who has tried to pay for evaluation through WES? How did you pay? Since there is limit of not more than 100 dollar on naira debit cards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ehix89(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ddnazy:
Good afternoon all. Please has anyone successfully evaluated ACCA gotten by writing the final 4 papers at the professional level as 2 or more certificates?

Was preparing to write CIMA but got to know one can only get letter letter of good standing for WES evaluation after 6 months of becoming a student i.e February/March 2020. If I opt to write 4 final papers for Acca instead by December the result and certificate would be out.

Can anyone clarify please.

Hi, what was the response to this please, i'm just in same position as you are.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
House please help me analyze this scenario...I’m planning to use a dorm account for POF, the last transaction(inflow/outflow) on that account is more than 6months ago...do I need to add another bank statement say for my savings account to show source of the funds in the dorm account, even though the dorm statement shows no transaction for the past 6 months?
add to show source.some people have gotten adr of recent to provide 12 month statements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 12:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Please anybody from unizik?...how can I send do my law certificate to iqas... how do I get it from the school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dimple10: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Exmay02:

I got all info and steps on that thread, u will need to start reading from few pages back. Difference btw 27k and 45k is huge, no let anybody use your money do palliative.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/139

Located the thread, already on it.

Blessings smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olayemudia: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello, please how do I get my TRF number from my British Council online result?
My IDP online result had the TRF number, however, my British Council online result only has a reference number with hyphens.
Harvest09:

My rule Just be truthful and ensure you provide all necessary document.picture,birth certificate,be detailed..think ahead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by okpanachil: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Nacho4:

Advice
Aim to max out, that is get atleast LRWS 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 to enable you get the maximum points for ielts in the CRS calculator (136 points, as against 124 points awarded for LRWS 8,7,7,7)
Best way to achieve this is to gun for LRWS 9,9,9,9.

Recommendation
Cambridge ielts test volumes and ieltsonlinetests.com for listening and reading. Jay's and Liz's youtube videos for speaking and writing.

I have the cambridge volumes 1-15, Jay's and Liz's videos, Liz's sample essays for all the types of writing task 2 essays, Barron's material, a couple of writing band 9 essays materials and one or two other material on this drive link. You might find them useful
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U90rWyxi7EymQDyHyMBnh-IGbuYZ22N-?usp=sharing

no rush write the exam. Over preparation never hurt anyone. Pray too. There is an undeniable element of luck too. Pray again
I need to quote this

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by spenca: 5:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Lotusgoddess:
Hi, good evening everyone. Please I have some questions regarding work experience.
1. Must my work experience match my course of study?
2. Must I have worked in the same type of organisation e.g If I worked as an administrative assistant in a school, photo studio and then later in a hospital, will that count?

Then for POF, can I put the amount needed in a fixed deposit account?
And lastly, for pay stubs or evidence of salary, is the six months before creating an EE profile or it can be from the time I created my profile?

Someone please help. Thanks

Hi good day, please check page 1 for these answers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello Everyone! Wes sent me a verification notification email on Sunday evening and I logged into my account and my status had changed to “Status on hold: awaiting verification from your institution”. I mailed my school today to notify them from my end as they only do admin duties on Friday. I’m guessing they’ve responded to the verification. I logged into my Wes account again and my status has changed to “Status in progress: we are processing a new package or document for your application”. Please is this normal? Cos I thought the verification is the last lap of the evaluation process and my status should be reading something about being in final review. Oh and last updated date says 20/8/2020 instead of today

It's normal. Mine read the same thing few days after I called my contact in school to help fasten the verification process. I was also expecting an estimated time as to when the report would be ready but that hasn't happened yet. A part of the message from Wes reads "Evaluation in progress, you're not required to do anything" so let's wait and see what happens.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chigora: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Please, does WES still collect hard copy of transcript. I contacted my school recently to process and send my transcript to WES. I was told that i will pay 22k. 11k for processing and 11k for UPS . But i learnt from here that WES has stopped collecting hard copy of transcript but uses ETX.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Natalie27:
My people

It’s PPR
ITA June 27th
AOR August 1st
MEP/August 23rd
BIL August 26th

Good morning, did you eventually get the togo pcc ? If yes please how grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.