Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342560 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2020
chigora:
Please, does WES still collect hard copy of transcript. I contacted my school recently to process and send my transcript to WES. I was told that i will pay 22k. 11k for processing and 11k for UPS . But i learnt from here that WES has stopped collecting hard copy of transcript but uses ETX.

You can use either of the two...you are the one that would specify to your school the one you want..that is if they use ETX
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2020
EmeliaAkintoye:
Hello house has any tried or know someone who has tried to pay for evaluation through WES? How did you pay? Since there is limit of not more than 100 dollar on naira debit cards

It's usd dollars not Canadian dollars.someone still made payment a few days ago here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Harvest09(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Olayemudia:
Hello, please how do I get my TRF number from my British Council online result?
My IDP online result had the TRF number, however, my British Council online result only has a reference number with hyphens.

Send mail to bBritish council requesting for the number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Harvest09(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Olayemudia:
Hello, please how do I get my TRF number from my British Council online result?
My IDP online result had the TRF number, however, my British Council online result only has a reference number with hyphens.

Send mail to British council requesting for the number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1mole1: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Are you in need of a place to quarantine in *Calgary* when you land for just 2 weeks? If yes, Living Christ Evangelical Mission has a solution to this. Mail Pastor Jumoke via jumokeolatunde@yahoo.co.uk to book your stay in advance *for free*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maxyboss212(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Hi guys.. I am at 462 and it seems this score ain't ready to come down to that yet. This journey is getting tougher and tougher by the day. Abeg ladies here with good prospect should consider and join me to there application.. let's fall in love abeg

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolam08(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Fall in love bawo?
maxyboss212:
Hi guys.. I am at 462 and it seems this score ain't ready to come down to that yet. This journey is getting tougher and tougher by the day. Abeg ladies here with good prospect should consider and join me to there application.. let's fall in love abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Boss,

Please help a brother. I requested for GCMS note and noticed they require additional information on my profile and it is yet to be communicated to me either through mail or my application. Can I go ahead to provide such information or I need to wait for them to request for it. Also, I noticed the offices recommended interview. AVO...... 13 month post AOR
sesan01:

Haha please don't be tired. Hang in there. I requested for my GCMS notes recently, so that I can know what's going on. The last time I raised a webform, they said Criminality passed, Eligibility (under review), Security not yet initiated. I guess we're on a long thing with this pandemic slowing things down. The average processing time for Montreal applications before COVID was 8 months. The wait is a little tiring though but my current busy schedule has helped me take my mind off it. I would advise you to request for GCMS notes to know the latest update on your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
maxyboss212:

It's neccesssary bro, your best bet is to hang around in Post graduate campus when school resumes, so you can catch a brilliant young master's student. It's legimate, you are single I believe. Anything to leave naija legally is importanta....

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thanks a lot.
Kekereekun123:
add to show source.some people have gotten adr of recent to provide 12 month statements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
maxyboss212:

The desperation to leave Nigeria serious oh grin grin cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Exmay02:

It's neccesssary bro, your best bet is to hang around in Post graduate campus when school resumes, so you can catch a brilliant young master's student. It's legimate, you are single I believe. Anything to leave naija legally is importanta....

There is a vibe you give off that I enjoy badly...You are doing well brother..The guy did not ask for a bad thing and you gave him a great idea.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IfeOlala(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Send me a message with your phone number, name and ITA date
Ifymor:
Please I'm also interested in the group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IfeOlala(f): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kindly send your phone number, name and ITA date to me

bestyy:

Pls, kindly add me to the said group. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mhaki(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
paradisewoods:
I can assist you. Please send me a PM

Sorry, I don't know how to send a PM on Nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by duro7: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good day house, Please i need someone currently in Manitoba to talk to. Or if you have a friend there pls jst drop a message on my gmail ezeobaamobi@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
So what is the hope of someone with 460 score ?
IETLS 8
Msc
More than 3 years experience
Age 32
Married
All spouse documents added too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Godtemi:
So what is the hope of someone with 460 score ?
IETLS 8
Msc
More than 3 years experience
Age 32
Married
All spouse documents added too

Has Spouse written IELTS too?

There is hope, since you are in d pool.

U can be picked and get PNP nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
duro7:
Good day house, Please i need someone currently in Manitoba to talk to. Or if you have a friend there pls jst drop a message on my gmail ezeobaamobi@gmail.com

Just be careful not to fall into scammer hand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Exmay02:

Has Spouse written IELTS too?
Yes sir

There is hope, since you are in d pool.

U can be picked and get PNP nomination.

Thank you
I will keep praying b
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
I intend to use my pension and bank statement for my PoF. For my bank statement, I have inflows that I have included in my LoE and also have supporting documents for. My question is, should I merge all the documents(pension, bank statements, LoE and supporting documents) and upload in the PoF section or I should do a split and upload the LoE and supporting documents under the Optional Section? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adosjun(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who wrote MOD today? Would like to know the writing questions for General module?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
CanadianBae:
Please order GCMS notes to know what's up. My AOR is jan31 and the last time received my GCMS in May, my Eligiblity was recommended passed but when I raised cse it show the same information as yours
Can we conclude that when webform says eligibility is valid, it means passed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rifkiz:
Hello all, please what does this mean
"The eligibility verifications are valid". Response via webform
Did u get an answer to this? I just got this too. Does it mean eligibility is passed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
slydog:

Did u get an answer to this? I just got this too. Does it mean eligibility is passed.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
As paraphrased and copied;

A friend of yours who is in another country is having his/her wedding. Write a letter to him/her. In your letter,
1. Express how you feel about the news,
2. State the reason you cannot come, and
3. Tell him/her about the gift you bought..

Children are exposed to learning from watching films.
1. What are the things they learn?
2. Are all what they learn good things?

adosjun:
Who wrote MOD today? Would like to know the writing questions for General module?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by henrinco(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thonnydon:
Boss,

Please help a brother. I requested for GCMS note and noticed they require additional information on my profile and it is yet to be communicated to me either through mail or my application. Can I go ahead to provide such information or I need to wait for them to request for it. Also, I noticed the offices recommended interview. AVO...... 13 month post AOR
which additional information was requested? Raise webform and add the information if it is in the gcsm note.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oyinkanbad: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good Evening,

For those who got UK PCC, for the proof of address in Nigeria; can I use my naija driver's license since it carries my address? I had seen previous posts where people used bank statements.

Thank you for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jumoye: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yes you can use your naija driver's license

Oyinkanbad:
Good Evening,
Thank you for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oyinkanbad: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
jumoye:
Yes you can use your naija driver's license

thank you so much!

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.