Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333279 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debpumpin: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
jagaban17:
Please what were your scores like when you were practicing for the exam.

Pls, which material did you use in preparing for the IELTS exam....... I'm preparing for mine now, any help here pls?

My mail: debpumpin@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
I included my child in the application. I had the child earlier before getting married (not to the child's mother). As such, I was never married to her. They saw the mother's name on the birth certificate and noted that the name is different from that of my spouse and no divorce certificate was included in the application. Since, we were never married, there is no how I will include a divorce certificate. What do you suggest?
Seniors in the house should also assist with their opinion
henrinco:
which additional information was requested? Raise webform and add the information if it is in the gcsm note.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by saskatoonguy: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thonnydon:
I included my child in the application. I had the child earlier before getting married (not to the child's mother). As such, I was never married to her. They saw the mother's name on the birth certificate and noted that the name is different from that of my spouse and no divorce certificate was included in the application. Since, we were never married, there is no how I will include a divorce certificate. What do you suggest?
Seniors in the house should also assist with their opinion
And there was no LOE when you were submitting the application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
I included LOE when submitting the application that I am not married to the child's mother and the child was in her custody which denied me the opportunity of getting her Int'l passport (reason why her birth certificate was included) and why she will be unaccompany. But I guess the officer in charge is still assuming we were formerly married.
saskatoonguy:

And there was no LOE when you were submitting the application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Thonnydon:
I included LOE when submitting the application that I am not married to the child's mother and the child was in her custody which denied me the opportunity of getting her Int'l passport (reason why her birth certificate was included) and why she will be unaccompany. But I guess the officer in charge is still assuming we were formerly married.
You did well. If you can get the child's passport, go get it. If they call you for an interview, go say what it is. No fear! No marriage, No divorce paper.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
aremso:

Why cant you go there yourself?

Did u consider the fact that the person might not be on the country or his job does not give him the chance of going there by himself before making such statement

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thonnydon: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
I have the passport already and I've sent it via web form along with her medicals.

listowell:

You did well. If you can get the child's passport, go get it. If they call you for an interview, go say what it is. No fear! No marriage, No divorce paper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who has filled the IMM0008 form (updated in June) recently? I can't seem to download the Acrobat version 11.0.09 which is required for the bar code forms......please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ikjosh04: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rosarie:
I have a free IELTS group.
Can i join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Starlight22: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
ewuoso:

I have an acct here sir.

This is what I'm seeing. Pls can u guide me
I'm making the payment of the 1000 naira now.

After making the 1k payment for subscription,u have to pay for transcript and fill the form,once u submit u will receive confirmation on your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thonnydon:
I have the passport already and I've sent it via web form along with her medicals.

good!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tinu199(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please assist in preparation for ACCA diploma F1-F3 as i do not have a background in accounting.Kindly send me a private chat.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Favourphilic: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please I like to join
Sent you a mail already

Rosarie:
I have a free IELTS group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Starlight22:

After making the 1k payment for subscription,u have to pay for transcript and fill the form,once u submit u will receive confirmation on your email

I have been trying to make payment since morning now, just giving me time out error.
There is no other way to make payment apart from master card
Ive tried it several times same error, time our
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ewuoso(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Starlight22:

I have successfully made the payment but I am seeing two requests for transcript.
One payment has been made the other has not.
But I did not get the transcript for the one payment that was made.
What do I do sir
All these time I was getting time out, my money was being deducted.

Ps. The wrong billing had been reversed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rosarie(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
My crs score is 410, pls what is the best program I can use.
I don't want pnp because it takes 6 months which one may still not get picked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Natalie27: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
No I didn’t, I had visited Nigeria within the six months I lived in Togo ..

Good morning, did you eventually get the togo pcc ? If yes please how grin[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maneq: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rosarie:
My crs score is 410, pls what is the best program I can use.
I don't want pnp because it takes 6 months which one may still not get picked.

LOL

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rosarie(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Maneq:

LOL
this migration things is not funny.pnp scares me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hevbi: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please am interested too .those who have written ,pls give us guide on how to get study materials for the exams
Tinu199:
Please assist[color=#006600][/color] in preparation for ACCA diploma F1-F3 as i do not have a background in accounting.Kindly send me a private chat.

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maneq: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rosarie:
this migration things is not funny.pnp scares me
Provincial nomination that people with less competitive scores are fasting for. Well.

Have you claimed max points from Ielts?
Considered writing the french test?
getting an additional degree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ArcFresky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys, good job on this platform.
Got two questions.

I have worked a couple of years for my Dads company, without documentation of in terms of salary, how do you suggest I process this and claim points

However I have also worked as a freelancer on fiverr, with earnings received via payonner for 4 years. Can I claim job experience from fiverr+
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rosarie(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Maneq:

Provincial nomination that people with less competitive scores are fasting for. Well.

Have you claimed max points from Ielts?
Considered writing the french test?
getting an additional degree?
well,the reason is cos it takes 6 months to a year and by then ,time is going,what if one does not get picked before your IELTS expires,I will have to re write.but it's ok,I will have to consider it.tha k you soooo much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.