Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335624 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mohrayo: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
you are lucky o sis,i have applied for my transcript since April paid all the fees and as at today it hasnt been sent.The person who is helping me called me 3 weeks ago to inform us transcript is ready but till now he has refused to pick our calls or even sending tracking number.we get one funny reason or the other he is either sick or in ameting or forgot to ask the fedex agent for tracking number.
i dont even know when it will get to WES,when i will recieve a response from them talk less of registering forIELTS
onyexx:
Good morning all and congratulations to everyone who recieved ITA yesterday.

My unsolicited advice to everyone who is awaiting ITA- if you have done everything within your power to improve your CRS score, then just patiently wait, stop holding your breathe...get busy with something else otherwise the disappointment will keep getting to you. ITA will come when it comes, and you will be thankful for it at that time.

I have personally been feeling bad because I’m on 462 right now, with my husband’s ECA we should be on 472, and to think that we paid for his transcript since July only to be told last month to request another one as it seems the first one was misplaced on the mail. We have paid for another one now which got to WES last week but I have still been very angry about it cause if the initial transcript wasn’t lost, we wld have gotten ITA since September. The anger sef was starting to affect my work...mchew

I guess I’m just trying to encourage everyone to stop feeling agitated by the whole thing...be hopeful yes but don’t put your life on pause cause of this...easier said than done I know....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eraytee:
for sasks if you dont have ties (sibling, relative or attend school there) with them you wont be competitive, your point will be low in the pool.... talking from my personal experience CC @Graiccy
Relatives and In demand NOC alone will be fine for SASKs. But you must have experience in your field of study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eraytee:
for sasks if you dont have ties (sibling, relative or attend school there) with them you wont be competitive, your point will be low in the pool.... talking from my personal experience CC @Graiccy

with masters 8 to 9 years experience clb 8. it will be
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
hayoakins:
Jehova El-PR has done me well.
It got so bad that I had to call the woman hiding my number and forming accent that I was calling from Canada and saying “Ayobami may loss this opportunity if we do not get the transcript asap”.[b][/b]
. I am off to the other room "Living in Canada" grin
LMAO you must be a funny person.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please are there any benefits to have job bank account active?What are they please.
Will job alerts come to you?If yes are these job alerts for poeple who have eligibilty to work or people outside Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
well i have 4years plus experience in my field with CLB 9 and i still have a score not competitive, probably having 8-9 yrs might do the trick.

Tina26:
with masters 8 to 9 years experience clb 8. it will be
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olatunjin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tina26:
ond cant give you enough points. complete the hnd
Currently doing a degree program,I want to go through trade skills pending when I will be done with my degree next year. Though I have a lot of work experience in my trade and is also among the NOC Listed on there page. Please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Which university? Maybe I can help with contact I have from the Canada waka group I'm in
mohrayo:
you are lucky o sis,i have applied for my transcript since April paid all the fees and as at today it hasnt been sent.The person who is helping me called me 3 weeks ago to inform us transcript is ready but till now he has refused to pick our calls or even sending tracking number.we get one funny reason or the other he is either sick or in ameting or forgot to ask the fedex agent for tracking number.
i dont even know when it will get to WES,when i will recieve a response from them talk less of registering forIELTS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bidemibunmi: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
good day family,
I got SINP nomination but the issue i have at hand is that:
my passport will be expiring in January while my EE profile will be expiring in December and i have accepted the SINP 600 points but yet to get the ITA.
Pls what can i do on this issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hayoakins(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
whizqueen:

Congratulations Ayo, I’ve been a fan since your ACca/Ican thread. See you in Canada soon, I hope you’re coming to Ontario? Cos everyone is running to Alberta now embarassed

Ednut1 thank you oo, I see you fighting my battles for me lol. That guy is just a pathetic person but o ma wa alright lass lass. Lemme be the first to congratulate you on your PPR it’s closer than you think kiss

Thanks WhizWizzy, I will PM you.

yemblaze:
Your script is so detailed and such an interesting read...Your score is 10/10. All the areas of a PPR story was well covered. All the best bro

Yay! Mama, I made it.

yemblaze:
CONGRATS bro...The funniest PPR story I 've read on this thread.....LWKMD. Enjoy your new home...Canny surely needs you...

Thanks grin grin grin

PLSHELEP:

Hay God.

1st. Congrats on your PPR and CoPR.

2nd. Abeg when i google myself, there's this side hustle i had but didn't go all the way on. But i have a youtube page and it shows the explainer video of the hustle. I did not even register the company or go all the way but my name comes up as the owner of the YoutTube page. Do i need to raise a webform and explain the purpose of an explainer video too?

For me, I had two side hustle and more than five volunteering experience making a total of seven. That was really a high number not to disclose, reason I raised Webform to report it. For you, it is just one, you [b]may [/b]decide to raise a webform if it will make you not worry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Graiccy:

can i go through PNP without having a family member there? if yes, pls tell me how to o about it...

You can have a look at page 1..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Yummie81: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
What NOC would advice for someone that study accounting to pick for SASk In demand NOC
jancollins:

Relatives and In demand NOC alone will be fine for SASKs. But you must have experience in your field of study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
iaatmguy:
there was a time you didn't know the meaning of ND and HND.

kindly read page 1
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
okehsmiley:
475!! I give up. With my masters & spouse 2 or more certificate I am on 452 @ 33 yrs. Next year, I would lose 5 marks. I have maxed IELTS 9887. I am honestly disappointed

You cannot lose hope at this early stage....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
link2ok:

Thanks for your response. What am asking is how easy is it to bring my wife when I eventually get there? Do you know the process please?

You will need to have worked for a year or over and fill/submit your tax return before you can bring in your spouse. That’s when you can qualify to sponsor your spouse. You will also need to prove that you have enough funds to support you, spouse and if you have kids.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kpnick: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
yemiciea:

[b]You will need to have worked for a year or over and fill/submit your tax return before you can bring in your spouse. That’s when you can qualify to sponsor your spouse. [/b]You will also need to prove that you have enough funds to support you, spouse and if you have kids.

@ bold is wrong. U only need to show u ve enough funds to support and u don't need to work for a year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
yemiciea:

You will need to have worked for a year or over and fill/submit your tax return before you can bring in your spouse. That’s when you can qualify to sponsor your spouse. You will also need to prove that you have enough funds to support you, spouse and if you have kids.
where did you get this info angry. Not correct. As long as get a job paying above the set threshold you can sponsor the next day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yummie81:
What NOC would advice for someone that study accounting to pick for SASk In demand NOC
they excluded noc 1111 for a reason. Dont chose an noc that isn't what you do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kpnick: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
ednut1:
where did you get this info angry. Not correct. As long as get a job paying above the set threshold you can sponsor the next day
Even LICO is not applicable to spouses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
kpnick:

Even LICO is not applicable to spouses
the sponsor has to show he is capable from what is on the website. Or am i missing something
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kpnick: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
ednut1:
the sponsor has to show he is capable from what is on the website. Or am i missing something

Yes, but there is no set threshold for any job, as long as you can prove you have enough funds to cater for ur spouse, u can sponsor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
mohrayo:
Wetin concern WES & IELTS. Go and register for it and know your scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lawlar1: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
deuzgreat:

so after voting Buhari, you are running away. is it fair?

So you quoted a whole page because of two lines comment. undecided , you should have deleted most part of the comment

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by prex29: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
tolfa:
In addition to @bekay response, if your medical report is less than 2-3 months to expire with the update of no need for a medical exam, you are likely to have a re-medical request prior to PPR.

Hi @bekay, do I need to book an appointment for the medical now or wait till I get the request? I know that Qlife has a serious waiting list.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by prex29: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
bekayy:
Congratulations in advance. You are correct about ghosts. Thats definitely a ghost update which shows your application is being worked on. Hopefully, your visa is arounf the corner

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
hayoakins:
Jehova El-PR has done me well.

I firstI am off to the other room "Living in Canada" grin
Congratulations dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadamyhome: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
MCPB:
Hello, Newbie alert,
I am trying to apply for Sask PNP because of the high score rate. However, my NOC code 4012 (for university research assistant) is ineligible and i am trying to use NOC 4021 (for college research assistant. I want to know if there is any significant difference between the two? Current CRS 448
If your work is research based i.e Research Fellow, you can use 4021 Noc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elijah101(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Have anybody evaluated any Benin republic private university certificate with any credential evaluating body .. please .. very urgent .. A friend would like to evaluate his masters from Estam University , Benin republic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
then fix it undecided its just derailing the thread whenever we have such long quotes...

deuzgreat:

I know right

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elijah101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
Have anybody evaluated any Benin republic private university certificate with any credential evaluating body .. please .. very urgent .. A friend would like to evaluate his masters from Estam University , Benin republic

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.