Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Lol See What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol See What Happened (635 Views)

LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought / Lol! See What Happened To Brides Maids As They Proceeded To Take Pictures / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol See What Happened by Bluebarbie10: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello nairalanders. For those who read the other thread of have I been charmed, here is what really transpired.
My boyfriend called me one night and his friend told me to come pick up his phone from his place and I asked him who he was because my screen was damaged. He said he was his friend and asked him who I was to his friend (my boyfriend) and I said I was his friend.
In my picture of things, I think he was telling his friends about our relationship and how we loved each other before calling.
When he came to town he asked me on a date where he walked out on me for no reason. I guess it was payback for what I did.
Lol what I'm about to say will sound really funny. When I called him a lady picked up shouting 'who are you?'
Pls guys did I do anything wrong here?
Re: Lol See What Happened by padi94(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Madam, I do not understand ur story
Re: Lol See What Happened by shege45: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello nairalanders. For those who read the other thread of have I been charmed, here is what really transpired.
My boyfriend called me one night and his friend told me to come pick up his phone from his place and I asked him who he was because my screen was damaged. He said he was his friend and asked him who I was to his friend (my boyfriend) and I said I was his friend.
In my picture of things, I think he was telling his friends about our relationship and how we loved each other before calling.
When he came to town he asked me on a date where he walked out on me for no reason. I guess it was payback for what I did.
Lol what I'm about to say will sound really funny. When I called him a lady picked up shouting 'who are you?'
what are u saying
Re: Lol See What Happened by MrCork: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

angry
Re: Lol See What Happened by MrCork: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Lol See What Happened by maak400: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
This your story no get head and leg... which kain confusion be dis? Na by force to carry matter come nairaland?! angry
Re: Lol See What Happened by mumumugu(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2019
kolo mental

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Encourage Skull Mining. Except / I Am Quitting / Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.