Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? (3143 Views)

Meet The Man Who Spent N300m To Marry An Igbo Girl Which Lasted 1week / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? / If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by silami(m): 3:24am On Nov 08, 2010
Dear NL we had this argument with my friends. The cut across Nigeria so is not an argument amongst Igbo, Yoruba or Hausas alone. There seem to be a general consensus that hausa grils are the most dependable to deal with in terms of trust and confidentiality.

Before u start bouncing on me i did not agree with the whole thing, even some igbos and yorubas were of the same opinion that hausa girls are the most trust worthy. to begin with I am from the North but i am marrying an Igbo Princes. what do u guys think
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by adagz01(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2010
None of the above.

But if i may choose by force its definatly hausa
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by biola44: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2010
yet we keep deceiving ourselves we dont have tribal issues,
the tribe does not define a person, the person defines his/herself! angry angry angry
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by silami(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2010
adagz 01:

None of the above.

But if i may choose by force its definatly hausa
Why by force?
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by adagz01(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2010
silami:

Why by force?
i said "none of the above" but if its a must,then it indirectly means by force
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Ofido(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2010
@Salimi,
Will been black or white make you good or bad person?

Will been hausa, igbo or yoruba make you attain haven?

Answer this questions and you get the answer to ur dummy question,
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2010
Be specific.
Hausa or Hausa Fulani?

Of all the young and old women in Nigeria, the HAUSA FULANI are the most faithful, and trustworthy in friendship and relationship.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by koolchicco: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2010
biola44:

yet we keep deceiving ourselves we dont have tribal issues,
the tribe does not define a person, the person defines his/herself! angry angry angry

Seconded. Tho I would never imagine myself in a relationship with . . . . . . . .girl. cool
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2010
none none and none

all women are the same by nature

some become different by purpose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by dustinlive: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2010
Hausa girl are 2 b trusted
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by abluedove: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2010
This is a topical issue. It does not matter one's tribe, person, environment and background matter a lot. A friend normally says that women belong to the same tribe called WOMAN! That means they all behave alike with slight difference from one to the other.

Your own blood brother/sister could be worse than people from other tribes one considers as aliens.   Laziness, love of money, un-faithfulness, dirtiness, nagging, wickedness, arrogance, beauty, love, care, faithfulness, hardwork and the rest of them are not limited to a particular tribe. It is an individual thing mostly.

It may be true some of these attributes may be found more in one tribe than the other, but not limited to one tribe. Just pray that you have your true friend as a partner in whatever you do irrespective of his/her tribe.

Best of luck.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by iice(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

none none and none

all women are the same by nature

some become different by purpose

Just as all men are the same by nature.

You and the criminals.

Odindin
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by johnterry4: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
i rather trust a snake than a yoruba girl.they cant be trusted.they are so promiscuos
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Yorisb: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2010
johnterry4:

i rather trust a snake than a yoruba girl.they cant be trusted.they are so promiscuos

Terrible Johnny. U dey give problem oh! cheesy
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Wislet(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
It depends on the individual. Though culture has gone a long way to affect several beliefs and practices of different kinds of people. Example, for the Igbo, it is a monumental shame 4 any lady to do anything frowned upon or to smear mud in the face of her family. So no one wants to dare. Its people take great pride in faithfulness. Notwithstanding, on an average scale, u find faithful people in EVERY tribe.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by silami(m): 3:29am On Nov 09, 2010
Ofido:

@Salimi, 
Will been black or white make you good or bad person?

Will been hausa, igbo or yoruba make you attain haven?

Answer this questions and you get the answer to your dummy question, 

Must you talk if u dont know what to say? I know that black and white girls exist yet i mentioned the ones we debated about. Did i mention going to heaven? Mumu!! i am sure u failed alot of exam questions by answering out of context, read the post very well and understand it, thats your assignment for the day.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by DECOtech(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2014
The simple rule is; Trust no girl.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2014
angryIgbo?.can date one sha but marriage tinz? HELL NO!! Cos she is ready to go with the next guy who can affored isewu and stout when u can't... Yoruba? ***think I have to keep all my friends away from her**cos they can date all ur friends and relative"...and finally awwwww Hausa? Oh yes" my sweet mimunat". Can settle down with an hausa. No probls.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2014
None
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by tayoxx(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Eh no reason am o...Hausa girls of this days are not to be trusted o....
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Agrika: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Hausa girls that can date and dribble 20 guyz....the only thing is that they are the most faithful after marriage

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Tymax(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2014
I just hope this thread does not degenerate into a tribal battlefield.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Kunleskey(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2014
To me i don't trust any tribal girl..the hausa gl that you thing is you most trusted woman...might be your worst enemy...after u married her....
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2014
As others have said already trust is not limited to tribe but as an Igbo, my pesonal experience with Hausa-Fulani girls I will trust them more than every other tribe in Nigeria - even their men are more honest forget about the few religious fanatics. I haven't date a Yoruba girl before but I keep hearing stories about them being too randy; is it true or just a tribal hatred.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by ChristyG(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
ronald4lif:
As others have said already trust is not limited to tribe but as an Igbo, my pesonal experience with Hausa-Fulani girls I will trust them more than every other tribe in Nigeria - even their men are more honest forget about the few religious fanatics. I haven't date a Yoruba girl before but I keep hearing stories about them being too randy; is it true or just a tribal hatred.
definately tribal hatred,if yoruba girls are randy then what will u say about edo and igbo girls
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
ChristyG:
definately tribal hatred,if yoruba girls are randy then what will u say about edo and igbo girls

I have no clue which tribe are more randy or not, was asking based on what I heard but like you said its tribal hatred, fine then
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by Desdola(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Relationship is a personal stuff and got nothing to do with the tribe of the individual
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? by docsholz(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2014
So this stuff has extended into romance section, what a pity

(1) (Reply)

How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Who Enjoys Sex The Most Men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.