Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. (3161 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by TheMoniker: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2015
I just started dating this girl last week, she told me she have a bf who they've been dating for over 2yrs that they've known this guy in her house and all her friends already know this guy. She said she aware this guy loves her but she's fed up of the whole relationship.

Now she's in love with me, as a womaniser that I am, I woo every girl that comes my way jokingly and most of them accept my request.

I have at least 8 gfs and they are all loyal and faithful to me, I deflower 2 out of them.

Now I wooed her last week and she accepted. Since then she's been sending me huge amount of money and now she told me she now despise that bf passionately and everything abt him, the guy is a working class guy and I'm a fresh graduate.

I don't have plan for this girl at all one thing that made me write this is cos she said something yesterday that "I hope I will not regret dating you" in my mind, I wish I can tell her she'll definitely regret it cos I do not have a single plan for her.

I want to continue collecting money from her but I wish to let her know I can't end up with her nor have a single plan for her.

This is to all guy. Anytime a girl you are dating start giving you attitude, forget about the girl, she'll frustrate you no matter what you do to make peace.

I was once a good guy during my 100L/200L but I've see hell in the hands of women.

________Modified___________
I told her to change her sim card and she did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by falconey(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Stop deceiving girls............ God is watching you.

You will account for all your deeds, why waste their time? When they can be with guys that love them? Ready to marry them?

Remember you will be a father of a girl one day.

4 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Baba419(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Teach her to appreciate a guy with a level head
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
Stop deceiving girls............ God is watching you.

Hmmm.... nna na wa oh! diz guy odi ukwa very
risky.

Some girls deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by falconey(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2015
thisisayus:

Hmmm.... nna na wa oh! diz guy odi ukwa very
risky.

Some girls deserve it.
yes I agree!!! so find those that deserve it and deceive them!

Not the innocent and fresh ones.

2 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by cokacoola(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2015
TheMoniker:
I just started dating this girl last week, she told me she have a bf who they've been dating for over 2yrs that they've known this guy in her house and all her friends already know this guy. She said she aware this guy loves her but she's fed up of the whole relationship.

Now she's in love with me, as a womaniser that I am, I woo every girl that comes my way jokingly and most of them accept my request.

I have at least 8 gfs and they are all loyal and faithful to me, I deflower 2 out of them.

Now I wooed her last week and she accepted. Since then she's been sending me huge amount of money and now she told me she now despise that bf passionately and everything abt him, the guy is a working class guy and I'm a fresh graduate.

I don't have plan for this girl at all one thing that made me write this is cos she said something yesterday that "I hope I will not regret dating you" in my mind, I wish I can tell her she'll definitely regret it cos I do not have a single plan for her.

I want to continue collecting money from her but I wish to let her know I can't end up with her nor have a single plan for her.

This is to all guy. Anytime a girl you are dating start giving you attitude, forget about the girl, she'll frustrate you no matter what you do to make peace.

I was once a good guy during my 100L/200L but I've see hell in the hands of women.

________Modified___________
I told her to change her sim card and she did.
these is why nigerians cant found galafriad after two years of she rejeiting you and now she want to pitys for you and you hear ranting Mods plasea loakup this thradsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2015
She's probably leaving a good guy for a jerk all in the name of misplaced feeling and when her eyes are clear and he has gotten someone else she starts crying foul .

I really pity girls like this .

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Your pic with the 8 galz..... with seperate pic of the two deflowered girls ...with the pic of the sim cards(old and new one) ...and the pic of the new girl when she is with you ...or we dnt belive it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
these is why nigerians cant found galafriad after two years of she rejeiting you and now she want to pitys for you and you hear ranting Mods plasea loakup this thradsad
funniest comment in dis thread
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ITbomb(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
I would be very amoral here.

I see you as a punishment of the gods for hair headed girls that thinks that all that glitter is gold. Most times experience is the best teacher, what they tell the girl about relationships and commitment, it may not mean much to her until she experience it herself .

If you see any fishbrain girl to play, pls do.

2 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ITbomb(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:
She's probably leaving a good guy for a jerk all in the name of misplaced feeling and when her eyes are clear and he has gotten someone else she starts crying foul .

You told me you were there before?
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
ITbomb:

You told me you were there before?

Na , I've heard stories like this , some even leave good healthy relationships for no just reason .
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Melahou(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Please let's welcome a womanizer in house.

We wish you long life and prosperity

You'll soon loose you cap

Keep shining congo

2 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ITbomb(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Na , I've heard stories like this , some even leave good healthy relationships for no just reason .
Can you stay with a loving, caring, faithful guy who doesn't do all those romantic stuff you fantasize about for 2 years. I bet you will be bored

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by kilokeys(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:

i see u
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
ITbomb:

Can you stay with a loving, caring, faithful guy who doesn't do all those romantic stuff you fascinate about for 2 years. I bet you will be bored

When you enter a relationship for the wrong reasons you get bored easily .

And which romantic stuff do I even fascinate

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:

i see u

I see you too cool
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by kilokeys(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:

I see you too cool
i have got gist for you.. grin
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:

i have got gist for you.. grin

I'm all eyes grin
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by kilokeys(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm all eyes grin

whatsapp joor.. shakara geh
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by demmy0325(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Oga o.. undecided
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Both of you are players.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:

whatsapp joor.. shakara geh

Shakara ke

If ah hear.

I'm good , you?
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ITbomb(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:

When you enter a relationship for the wrong reasons you get bored easily .

And which romantic stuff do I even fascinate
That was supposed to be fantasize (auto correct error)
Going to movies, romantic stroll, clubbing with your partner , sharwama /suya evening, carrying you, serious romancing for 30 minutes (no sex)....... (O lawd, I feel like drifting away)

*Forgive me father for I have sin *
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Some guys think that jiltering a girl is a game..
Hey, there are natural Laws operating in the universe.. What goes around turns around..
Karma is a bitch..

The irony of life is that those things that we like are usually flamboyant, expensive and almost out of reach. The people we love are either too busy for us, they don't reciprocate our feelings, they find it difficult to reply our calls or text messages..

Ladies, please learn from the female Eaglet . When she is ready to mate and a male Eagle comes along, she gives him a test that he must pass.. She takes a stick and throws it down, it is expected of the Eagle to go get it and bring it back to her. She does this for hours until she is satisfied that she can now mate with him..

I hope you have learnt a little bit from this anology..

4 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2015
ITbomb:

Going to movies, romantic stroll, clubbing with your partner , sharwama /suya evening, carrying you, serious romancing for 30 minutes (no sex)....... (O lawd, I feel like drifting away)

I don't think there's a guy that will be so insensitive tnot to do these once in while especially after marriage , a reason why men should learn how to love their women in a new way every morning and also vice versa.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by chymystique(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2015
ITbomb:

lol.. @ the bold, you are just joker! cheesy cheesy.. after having sex last night you talking of forgiveness? U no even go church

Hahahahahahahaha

@TheMoniker, dont complain/lament or call the devil's name when Karma visits you in the nearest future.. "What goes around comes around"
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Remember, karma is a biaaaatch who doesn't play nice
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2015
We need you here in Calabar bro, pls when are you coming xo I could pick you at the airport.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by itopat007: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Al i cud sa z kontinu niggie,future 'll decide
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Maamin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well if karma plays itself out properly then I think Karma will be using the Op(a player) to punish the girl(an unfaithful cheat and incontented lover)

Totally fine by me tho wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy / These 10 Pictures Just Summarize This Harmattan Season / MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.