Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

22 DATING RULES: How To Attract, Date And Marry The Man For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 DATING RULES: How To Attract, Date And Marry The Man For You (185 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 DATING RULES: How To Attract, Date And Marry The Man For You by Anazp: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Copied to share with you because i find this very important.
I will feel very bad not to let you see this. It is now your choice.
Join me.

Hello.
FREEMAN CLASS.
MY LINK: https:///2348032969575?text=Hi%0AFREEMAN%0ADATING%0ARULES%0A20

One of my personal rules for living is ''go straight to the point'', so that's what i am going to do now. In this class i will be teaching you a set of guidelines and principles which i believe will assist any woman in finding her way down the aisle and which will keep her off the part of despair and heartbreak. Pay attention, play by the rules and watch your marriage dreams come true.

You are unique in your own creation.
You are not a second edition but the only version.
Of course their is a man out there crazy for you, searching and wandering about to discover you.
Lady, you are beautiful and nothing should make you remain single.

I was ashamed for my only sister until i rolled out this same class to her and she is now happily married with a bouncing baby boy.
She is not as beautiful, intelligent, smart as you are but i made her realized how endowed she is.
Yes she took my class seriously and got what she wanted.
A little sacrifice and now what i get is calls for appreciation.

Angel, you don't deserve to be single and scared of heartbreak.
There is a time that people will ask you about your father, and time to ask about your husband.
Not getting married is a reproach and the worst thing that can ever happen to a lady..
You want to pretend?
This is your choice.
How long do you want to attend other ladies weddings and remain single?
How much long do you want to stay in your parents house or alone in the cold?
Don't you think you deserve someone to love you, call you his wife and children to call you mother?
There is time for this.... There is a time you will not be able to achieve this again.
Most ladies will not tell you they made positive sacrifices to prepare themselves before they got married.
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself questions with sincere answers.

DATE: Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd November, 2019.
TIME: 8-10pm daily
VENUE; FREEMAN WHATSAP CLASS
FEE: 1, 500 naira for the first 50 people.. The rest will pay 2, 000 naira.
My students that have attended my other class will pay only N1, 000 (Standing benefit)
My students who have always come from other countries can make their conversion.

You will slap yourself for not knowing these rules before now and killing yourself with self pity from shame of most of your friends getting married. Ladies don't be relaxed and comfortable as a single lady!
You will learn how to make it simple and achieve it simple.
You will regret it if you hadn't attended this class for this give away price.
You will get free video of this class.

I am giving this class out because i don't appreciate collecting money from my students.
PLEASE, DON'T SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY.

MY LINK: https:///2348032969575?text=Hi%0AFREEMAN%0ADATING%0ARULES%0A20
Or reach me through the number on the link.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof / Reason With Me / I Need A Legit And Steady Paypal Funds Buyer (scammers Need Not 2 Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.