Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (2501 Views)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / A Friend Requested For Financial Help For Medicals And Got This / Help Urgently Wanted Asap!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Angelacruz: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Ur comment weak me
Misogynist007:

God will bless you for this comment cool
Women are used to getting all kinds of help just because of that stinking slit between their legs.
May God punish anyman
who sends that lady money, AMEN! angry
May you be used as mugu by women and eventually dumped. Amen!!!
May your wife f**k your friends and bear illegitimate children for you to raise. Amen!!
Amen!!

And as for you op, let me give you a word of advice: right between your legs is a widely sort after hole greatly in demand by men of all socio economic class.
What stops you from peddling this hole to solve your economic problems ehn angry.
Are you better than the fine girl I paid 40k to f**k last night?! angry
Re: ..... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
OgaBuhari:
are u Serious?
things like this make it difficult for the geniune ones to receive help
.Very serious bro
Re: ..... by AfricaNigerian: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Becklynn:
I'll be very grateful.
send a pm
Re: ..... by AfricaNigerian: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Because she's a woman, right? I'm broke and I need just 2k. Please, help. I'll pay back when I get. Na God I dey use beg you. Help a brother in need.
account number... or send it to my mail sir
Re: ..... by AfricaNigerian: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
OgaBuhari:
if na your fellow guy you for help am?
sure sir
Re: ..... by AfricaNigerian: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:

The mofo even put "Ma" for there.
calm down sir, she's for sure older than me and should be treated with respect. thank you.
Re: ..... by Korllami007: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Look at those two men above lipsrsealed. I wonder if a fellow man made the same request, they would oblige. See the other one asking for permission to send 5k. Simps everywhere.

The second one was even begging her to allow him to help her.

"Can I please help you with 5k, ma?" grin grin grin grin

Re: ..... by Raalsalghul: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
[s]calm down sir, she's for sure older than me.[/s]
Re: ..... by iLegendd(m): 2:37am On Oct 20, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
account number... or send it to my mail sir
Wow! I appreciate, Sir. Though, I was just joking. Since you've already promised to send it, I won't reject it, but whoever quotes me first, send it to him or her.

One more time, I appreciate, Sir.
God bless.
Re: ..... by Dathypebruv(m): 2:51am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Wow! I appreciate, Sir. Though, I was just joking. Since you've already promised to send it, I won't reject it, but whoever quotes me first, send it to him or her.

One more time, I appreciate, Sir.
God bless.
I'm quoting
Re: ..... by Becklynn(f): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2019
I have sent it
AfricaNigerian:
send a pm
Re: ..... by Becklynn(f): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Pls check your mail.
AfricaNigerian:
send a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Nigerian Police Arrest A Lady For Wearing This (see Photos) / What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? / Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.