Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud (18287 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by gregyboy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
IronGalaxy:
everyone is lazy to Nigerians except Nigerians themselves why's that? The same Nigeria doesn't even have proper roads? Come on people

I bet if not for the white south afrcans that owns everything you black southafricans will still be leaving in hut.... In leaves clothing.....just see how savaged and ghetto black southafricans could be by looting and killing people with matchet....

I repeat If not for the white.... A great deal of s.a will still leaving on trees
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by IronGalaxy: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
gregyboy:

I bet if not for the white south afrcans that owns everything you black southafricans will still be leaving in hut.... In leaves clothing.....just see how savaged and ghetto black southafricans could be by looting and killing people with matchet....

I repeat If not for the white.... A great deal of s.a will still leaving on trees

Yawn, another white worshiping Nigerian. I swear you guys have the lowest self worth of all Africans.

Secondly, you don't even know what you're talking about, who in the world was killed with a machete in South Africa? Lol.

Savages are your people who still defecate in the open and kill each other for organs, you don't know anything about South Africa and South Africans, you're just another bitter Nigerian disillusioned with life in that shit hole
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by gregyboy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Yawn, another white worshiping Nigerian. I swear you guys have the lowest self worth of all Africans.

Secondly, you don't even know what you're talking about, who in the world was killed with a machete in South Africa? Lol.

Savages are your people who still defecate in the open and kill each other for organs, you don't know anything about South Africa and South Africans, you're just another bitter Nigerian disillusioned with life in that shit hole

Who give a Bleep about white over here no one.... But over in s.a south africana leaks thier feet and bows to them ,they own everything, the b.s.a can't fight them so the pour the anger in poor immigrant
S.a is globally ranked as the highest hiv country ,bloody homosexual,poorly educate,high rape cases ,you be ashamed as a black southafrican you all are pertty slaves to the white south africa
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by IronGalaxy: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
gregyboy:

Who give a Bleep about white over here no one.... But over in s.a south africana leaks thier feet and bows to them ,they own everything, the b.s.a can't fight them so the pour the anger in poor immigrant
S.a is globally ranked as the highest hiv country ,bloody homosexual,poorly educate,high rape cases ,you be ashamed as a black southafrican you all are pertty slaves to the white south africa
Oh yes you simpletons do, lol, you even create threads about white people being seen eating garri in public, you create threads about Nigerians marrying white people etc ,how a white person was seen jogging in the morning,lol. you guys absolutely love white people so much that many of you want to be recolonized, I've seen this play out many times before, just check how you even attribute Kenya's progress to white people. You guys a bitter lot. Funny how you keep trekking to South Africa to live with the "slaves"

Yes we have HIV so does Nigeria, so what? you go on and on about HIV like it's non existent in your country or the world over and I find that puzzling, the world has moved on and has acknowledged the disease and it's effects and has accepted those infected. Nigeria must be the only country that still stigmatizes those living with the disease.

We also have homosexuals, yes, tell me one country that doesn't.

Poor education and yet our Universities are the best in Africa and our literacy rate is better than yours so what's your point? Rape and other social ills happen in Nigeria too if not more so?
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by gregyboy(m): 4:08am On Oct 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Oh yes you simpletons do, lol, you even create threads about white people being seen eating garri in public, you create threads about Nigerians marrying white people etc ,how a white person was seen jogging in the morning,lol. you guys absolutely love white people so much that many of you want to be recolonized, I've seen this play out many times before, just check how you even attribute Kenya's progress to white people. You guys a bitter lot. Funny how you keep trekking to South Africa to live with the "slaves"

Yes we have HIV so does Nigeria, so what? you go on and on about HIV like it's non existent in your country or the world over and I find that puzzling, the world has moved on and has acknowledged the disease and it's effects and has accepted those infected. Nigeria must be the only country that still stigmatizes those living with the disease.

We also have homosexuals, yes, tell me one country that doesn't.

Poor education and yet our Universities are the best in Africa and our literacy rate is better than yours so what's your point? Rape and other social ills happen in Nigeria too if not more so?

Your country is bleeped just as you're

Homosexuality is legal
Raping is the order of the day and the government cheer up the rapist
Illiteracy is a norm's, then they go jelous when a nigeria comes with certificate to take thier jobs
Teenage pregnancy cant be left....

I wonder how south africans get to sleep when their white counterpart controls everything and the blacks s.a leave under thier Mercy's,
When news are read that more white are migrating out of s.a they become scared and act quickly to thier needs
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by IronGalaxy: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
gregyboy:

Your country is bleeped just as you're

Homosexuality is legal
Raping is the order of the day and the government cheer up the rapist
Illiteracy is a norm's, then they go jelous when a nigeria comes with certificate to take thier jobs
Teenage pregnancy cant be left....

I wonder how south africans get to sleep when their white counterpart controls everything and the blacks s.a leave under thier Mercy's,
When news are read that more white are migrating out of s.a they become scared and act quickly to thier needs
it's so funny hearing a Nigerian saying someone's else country is fvcked! A Nigerian of all people! Lol, oh the irony! Dude your country is a cesspit , a frying pan! No wonder y'all jumping from left , right and center escaping from it! Others even risk drowning in the Mediterranean just to leave that zoo. And you say I'm fvcked! Lol.

You lots are so fond of saying we are "jealous" of you. That's funny as hell. What is exactly is to be jealous of? A country with no little or no infrastructure, no roads etc,
Poor education ( there are more Nigerians who can't read and write than SAs)
No proper healthcare
Most of you live under a $1 day
No stready electricity
One commodity dependent economy
Your country is one hot mess with ugly people tongue

Yes, homosexually is legal because we rather be dealing with far more pressing issues than focus all our energies in oppressing homosexuals because whether we like it or not they'll always be there. Common sense!

Raping is also a problem in Nigeria you stupid hypocrite!, on top of that you even snatch the lady's vaginas for ritual purposes. Savage freaks!

Again, your have a higher percentage of illiterate people in Nigeria than SA, your brothers don't come to SA with certificates stupid,, they either come with drugs or come to sell jeans on pavements and cut people's hair. Don't believe your own hype

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't you think that's a bit ironic coming from a Nigerian though?
The truth is bitter
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by gregyboy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's so funny hearing a Nigerian saying someone's else country is fvcked! A Nigerian of all people! Lol, oh the irony! Dude your country is a cesspit , a frying pan! No wonder y'all jumping from left , right and center escaping from it! Others even risk drowning in the Mediterranean just to leave that zoo. And you say I'm fvcked! Lol.

You lots are so fond of saying we are "jealous" of you. That's funny as hell. What is exactly is to be jealous of? A country with no little or no infrastructure, no roads etc,
Poor education ( there are more Nigerians who can't read and write than SAs)
No proper healthcare
Most of you live under a $1 day
No stready electricity
One commodity dependent economy
Your country is one hot mess with ugly people tongue

Yes, homosexually is legal because we rather be dealing with far more pressing issues than focus all our energies in oppressing homosexuals because whether we like it or not they'll always be there. Common sense!

Raping is also a problem in Nigeria you stupid hypocrite!, on top of that you even snatch the lady's vaginas for ritual purposes. Savage freaks!

Again, your have a higher percentage of illiterate people in Nigeria than SA, your brothers don't come to SA with certificates stupid,, they either come with drugs or come to sell jeans on pavements and cut people's hair. Don't believe your own hype

The truth is stop killing our people all what you have accused them of could actually be true but killing them is inhumane send them parking back to nigeria and make it worst by restricting visas for people you dont want.....
Killing us in your country could have turned into something else for south africans if i had the politcal power to send missels to south africa....am pleading on behalf of my countrymen there, stop killing us it wont tell good for both the country, sending us away its the best options....
I think there is no time to continue with the hate comment ....
I want best for south africa as a country and best for my country but please dont result to killing them....
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
gregyboy:

The truth is stop killing our people all what you have accused them of could actually be true but killing them is inhumane send them parking back to nigeria and make it worst by restricting visas for people you dont want.....
Killing us in your country could have to something else for south africans if i had the politcal power to send missels to south africa....am pleading on behalf on my country men there stop killing us it wont tell good for both the country, sending us away its the best options....
I think there is no time to continue with the hate comment ....
I want best for south africa as a country and best for my country but please dont result to killing them....
who told you your people are being killed in the first place? That's a lie
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by gregyboy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
who told you your people are being killed in the first place? That's a lie

We saw all those pics and videos
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by solex2346: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2019
This is called "Baby born baby"
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by IronGalaxy: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2019
gregyboy:

We saw all those pics and videos
media sensationalism . You Nigerians are easily swayed
Re: 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud by LeSudAfricaine: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
The truth is bitter
rather answer my question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.